Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 1/2/2010 1:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my day-to-day black mascara. I find the brush a little easier to work with than MAx Factor False Lash Effect. Though the overal effect isn't quite as good, at just over half the price I'll be saving that one for evenings and sticking with this for work. Weird smell.

on 1/1/2010 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Excellent volumizing mascara. This is what I expected Chanel Exceptionnal to be. My lashes are short, straight and sparse and this gives me thick fringe with no clumps. I did find that the waterproof formula did not work as well for me as the regular formula. The smell I am used to by now; the only other issue I have is that the bulky brush needs some careful handling. But a little extra trouble is worth it for the results. Will def repurchase. EDIT 8/15/10: I have been using Rapidlash for almost two months now; my lashes are def longer and fuller and this mascara is better than ever.

on 1/1/2010 10:27:00 PM

This mascara and Cover Girl Lash Blast are my two favourite mascaras at the moment. The Colossal does a great job volumizing my lashes and adding extreme length. My natural lashes are VERY short and straight. After two coats of this mascara, my lashes are thick and long enough to touch my eyelids. I find that this mascara holds a curl very well for me. Little to no clumping/flaking. Definitely recommend.

on 1/1/2010 1:21:00 PM

Bought this last night and wore it this morning. I think this product is pretty good for the price. It does have a chemical smell but you really only smell it when you're putting the product on. As far as performance, it does a good job volumizing but doesn't really lengthen my lashes. It doesn't clump either so that's a plus.

on 12/31/2009 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product. i usually wear two mascaras to really thicken my lashes but this mascara really thickens them.

on 12/31/2009 11:06:00 AM

I said yes on repurchasing but I'm still not sure. I got this last night and I am wearing it today. There is a very strange smell to the mascara and it still smells after I put it on that's the biggest gripe I have with this mascara. The packaging also isn't very hand-friendly. It is kind of bulky. The mascara itself, other than the smell, is alright. My lashes look dark and full. I curled my lashes before putting on the mascara and its holding alright. To be honest this would probably be a decent if not good mascara if it didn't smell so bad.

**EDIT: I LOVE this mascara!! It is awesome! Lots of volume, thickness, even length!. Still not a fan of the smell but I've been using this everyday since I got this and its grown on me... def repurchasing this

on 12/30/2009 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is such an amazing mascara. It really makes my lashes thicker and longer. It makes me look like i have fake lashes on. Its so cheap too. Would def repurchase.

on 12/29/2009 7:25:00 PM

This is frickenn amazing..I love it, best drugstore mascara I've ever used. It makes my lashes much thicker looking, it doesn't flake, I don't even curl my lashes and it makes them look curled. Other mascaras I've used I put them on, and my lashes look pretty, all separated and pointed and curled up..but then 20 mins later..they're just straight. This one keeps them long and curled looking all day. Loveeee it. I got it in a pack that came with 2 for $7 at Target 2 weeks ago...they might still have the deal..go check!

on 12/29/2009 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have "barely there lashes." It lengthens and gives volume without looking to dramatic. Great for work.

on 12/29/2009 11:36:00 AM

My friend was using this mascara and she said she really liked it so I bought it and have used it every since. It's been a year now, and I still get the colossal. I love it.