BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 5/10/2003 12:02:00 PM

I, too, passed this up when I first saw it thinking it was just a gimmicky pink blush. Then, after reading all the raves on this board, I just had to try it myself. I had to wait about a month for my Sephora to get it back in stock, but I'm not disappointed. I'm a very fair PPP, so Dandelion actually shows up on my skin. It gives me a wide-awake flush. The package reads, "Finely spun with delicate mauves and pinks, this exquisite brightening face powder leaves a petal-like finish." I actually don't mind the packaging & absence of a mirror, because I just use this in the morning (don't carry it around with me). I think it's a pretty good value, too, considering the amount of product for the price ($26 USD for .35 oz./10 g).

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

When it first came out, Dandelion seemed to be everywhere. I looked at it really quickly at Sephora and thought it was too light, bright, and ballerina-ish for me, so I passed. After seeing all of the glowing reviews here, I began to experience an intense lemming for it...and suddenly I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. It was sold out everywhere I went.

I FINALLY received it in the mail yesterday, and prepared myself for disappointment, because I had been anticipating this for so long. Turns out, I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS STUFF. But not at first. When I first put it on, I thought - ummmmmm...where is it? 'Cause it barely showed up on my NC20/30 skin. Then I went back and added a little bit more, and VOILA - my skin looked pretty. PRETTY! And bright. Smooth. Refined. Spring-like.

I went from looking pale and exhausted (only 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night- *oops*)to looking like I got 3 solid weeks of 12-hours-a-night sleep. In a hammock. On the beach in Tahiti. Or, it looks like I've been getting lucky. Repeatedly.

on 5/9/2003 9:20:00 PM

Well I caved in and after reading so many reviews I finaly bought it.
Yes you can find a great lookalikes but for some reason I still like it and have not returned it. Expensive yes very, worth it, not sure, but I still like it.

on 5/9/2003 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This works fantastically on my complexion. I'm not quite sure how, though. I use it as an all-over powder and it just picks up my complexion well-I get a nice glowy (but not sweaty) look. It worked well to perk up my dead of winter skin. Smells nice going on, but the fragrance doesn't linger...the brush is pretty ridiculous-it can brush a lit too much on the skin and being shimmery, the powder is very noticiable when not blended well. Also, it comes in a cardboard box...that is such a bad idea. It's unwieldy. Cute, though.

This product actually lived up to the hype for me! It has been sold out in Canada for awhile, hard to get ahold of, but it was worth the wait. I am a very pale PPP, pink-undertones, and this works great as a blush for me. I tried it all over as a finishing powder, but it showed up too pink on my skin, since I am so fair. Has a nice scent as well, cute packaging as well. Gives a nice, porcelain doll-like look. Highly recommend.

on 5/5/2003 12:04:00 AM

I really hesitated because I am not a Benefit fan. However this product really exceeded my expectation. It is pretty peach pink that I mainly use as a blush. This shows up perfectly on me(nc20). Actually it shows up to the point that I would not dare to put it all over my face and use it as a highlighter.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

A gentle, yet noticeable flush of pink color- of course you'd want it, but would you pay 20-something bucks for it?Uhhh not really. I found when I tried this, it just gave me what L'Oreal Blush Delice gave me, the Strawberry Flush/Tart one. Dandelion doesn't even COME with a mirror! continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

I absolutely cannot live without this product now i have it, it is the absolute best highlighter/blush/powder ever! It does all three jobs for me as i am pale i can apply a heavier application so it can be used as a blush, a light application as an illuminating face powder and a medium one as a highlighter. This is such a great beautiful product. The packaging is great and you get a huge amount for your money.

This makes my skin look sexy and natural. Holy Grail!

on 4/19/2003 12:53:00 PM

Another great one for the minimal days! This peachy/pink adds just the right touch of color. I look like I have the wonderful glow of first love (even though I'm happily married for 7 years). This is my pick-me-up powder. The brush is just the perfect applicator for this. When I used my blush brush I didn't get the natural look I was seeking. When I used the one that came with it I got just what I was looking for.

on 4/16/2003 9:59:00 PM

This is sooooo sweet. A pretty baby pink to your cheeks to give you that babydoll look. It shows up on me just fine fut Im a PPP with cool tones. I find the color to be just like Loreal's Shine Delice in Strawberry Tart which is also a really nice product. I love dandelion more though because it has this sweet scent to it.

Popular Blush Products