November 27, 2014 | 1000 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2003 9:03:00 PM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this blush/powder after reading reveiws here on MUA and in Allure. I was a little worried about the size of the product compared with the price after reading some reviews here, but, decided to splurge anyway. I am so happy that I did, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this beautiful sheer pink color. I used it on the apples of my cheeks, along my nose, across my forehed and just a little on my chin, I looked like a blushing school girl. For those of you riding the fence on this product I would suggest getting it, I am a PPP and it looked absolutley gorgeous. There is quite alot of the product, although at first glance the box looks small, it is really heavy. This is the first BeneFit product I have ever bought and I am really happy that I did. It smells really good too, and it comes with an awesome brush, that fits right in the box. WONDERFUL!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2003 3:23:00 PM More reviews by minhboston

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wanted to give a little natural color to my cheeks(Asian skin), and have found it in Dandelion. Pricey at $26, but it looked natural, and gave me the flushed look I wanted. Smells good, cute packaging with very usable brush. For evening I pare it with Shu emura glow on blush in P amber 87.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2003 7:26:00 PM More reviews by allecto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

totally love this stuff! it gives this nice pixie-like tone to your face, esp. if you have very fair skin like me! IMO it's worth the price - no blush needed here...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2003 4:50:00 PM More reviews by princessnectar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So girly, I love it. This is just the perfect amount of color and ever-so-slight shimmer for everyday use. Cute packaging too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2003 2:10:00 PM More reviews by flotsam99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is very natural looking on my pale skin. I am not sure how it would do on darker skin. I am not wild about the chunky packaging, but it look like it holds a lot of product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2003 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I totally bought into the cute packaging, however I was so disappointed! The color was just to light for me (and I'm a LLL!!) I found this a bit expensive and the powder flew all over the place while trying to apply with that brush. And the package, although cute is way to big for blush. At least I satisfied my curiosity and now I know it doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2003 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Malone

I had a hard time with the price of this - $34 Canadian - but I handed over my credit card anyways at the BeneFit counter! The MA tried it on me and I had to purchase this, it gives me the prettiest pink glow on my cheeks. I wasn't sure if this would work for me (MAC NC30) but surprisingly it does - I look much perkier in Dandelion than my usual blush. The packaging is cute, but I do wish it was in something more durable. (You can't exactly just toss the little box in your makeup bag or purse!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 3:45:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after all the raves on MUA, and I'm glad I did!
It is worth it, gives a nice "wonder what she's been up to" glow, can be used as a blush by a PPP, or a highliter by darker skintones.
I hate cardboard packaging, which is this products only downfall, but I'm very satisfied.
By the time I am done with it, it will probably be discontinued, but I will repurchase it if it isn't.
RECOMMENDED!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2003 5:58:00 PM More reviews by tnfrench

I have to say that I *surprisingly* love this product! It's a keeper in my bag--I used it everyday, even with my bronzing powder (I'll put it just on my eyes and apples of my cheeks with the bronzer). For those days I go with little to no make-up (which is most days!), I'll swipe it on my temples, cheeks, chin, and eyes, and I look fresh and awake, and best of all, YOUNGER (fairly pale w/ freckles and yellow-undertoned skin)! Don't expect tons of color, it's NOT a blush. And you can't get this effect with a normal blush--too much tint. It just gives some nice highlighting without the big shimmer. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2003 9:47:00 PM More reviews by skippelm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this powder- I thought I'd give it a shot and end up returning it- but I'm very pleased. I'm very fair and this gives me a nice finish to my face- not shiney or glowey- just a nice even tone. Really pleased!