BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 5/16/2003 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this blush is so beautiful. it looks really pink in the container, but it goes on so natural and pretty. the packaging is too cute, and it smells so good.

on 5/15/2003 7:22:00 PM

I do love this, I love the little brush and I love what it does for my pale olive skin. I do not love its unreasonable price tag. It makes me feel dirty.

on 5/14/2003 11:34:00 PM

Fortunately, this product shows up on my skin and it's a very natural peachy pink. I really love the fact that it lightens up my face without looking overdone. I think it's more nature than the Anna Sui face color 302, which I also like. My only complain is the package. It's very cute, yet it's made out of paper and after staying my purse for one week, it starts to show signs of wear and tear. Maybe I will leave it at home since the blush lasts all day on my face.

on 5/14/2003 1:17:00 PM

I love this cute pink colour! The brush is not great, but I use another larger one. Subtle and pretty.

on 5/14/2003 4:08:00 AM

PRICE: US$26.00

The cute packaging coupled with the raves on MUA made me get this. And you know what? I just don't know what to do with it. I use a small powder brush and dust the powder over my face, and I see *nothing*. OK, maybe a bit of shimmer, but that's about it. So I use a blush brush and brush it on my cheekbones. I do 2-3 layers and nothing noticable. All in all, it's something I'd prefer not spending on, since it was quite useless.

continued >>

on 5/12/2003 9:37:00 AM

I think this product beats NARS Orgasm hands down, it is a lot mroe natural looking and works really well on my medium skin tone. I also think that the packaging is really cute. My mum was so impressed with the results she has even purchased some as well!

on 5/10/2003 12:03:00 PM

I, too, passed this up when I first saw it thinking it was just a gimmicky pink blush. Then, after reading all the raves on this board, I just had to try it myself. I had to wait about a month for my Sephora to get it back in stock, but I'm not disappointed. I'm a very fair PPP, so Dandelion actually shows up on my skin. It gives me a wide-awake flush. The package reads, "Finely spun with delicate mauves and pinks, this exquisite brightening face powder leaves a petal-like finish." I actually don't mind the packaging & absence of a mirror, because I just use this in the morning (don't carry it around with me). I think it's a pretty good value, too, considering the amount of product for the price ($26 USD for .35 oz./10 g).

on 5/10/2003 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

When it first came out, Dandelion seemed to be everywhere. I looked at it really quickly at Sephora and thought it was too light, bright, and ballerina-ish for me, so I passed. After seeing all of the glowing reviews here, I began to experience an intense lemming for it...and suddenly I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. It was sold out everywhere I went.

I FINALLY received it in the mail yesterday, and prepared myself for disappointment, because I had been anticipating this for so long. Turns out, I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS STUFF. But not at first. When I first put it on, I thought - ummmmmm...where is it? 'Cause it barely showed up on my NC20/30 skin. Then I went back and added a little bit more, and VOILA - my skin looked pretty. PRETTY! And bright. Smooth. Refined. Spring-like.

I went from looking pale and exhausted (only 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night- *oops*)to looking like I got 3 solid weeks of 12-hours-a-night sleep. In a hammock. On the beach in Tahiti. Or, it looks like I've been getting lucky. Repeatedly.

on 5/9/2003 9:20:00 PM

Well I caved in and after reading so many reviews I finaly bought it.
Yes you can find a great lookalikes but for some reason I still like it and have not returned it. Expensive yes very, worth it, not sure, but I still like it.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products