December 19, 2014 | 1447 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by LaBellaVita323

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this mascara was alright...it was way too wet and smelly when i first got it. the bottle was cute, but I wasn't very impressed by it with it's first few uses. Yes, I know the mascara rule..Don't judge by the first run. I gave it a chance, but it just fell to the depths of my makeup collections. Fast forward to a few months later, I was cleaning out my makeup, and came across the mascara. I know I should've binned it, but I tried it. It was a lot better, but still just okay. This is a good basic mascara...I guess..I wouldn't really reccomend it. Despite another reviewer not liking lashblast, I prefered the orange lashblast to any other drugstore mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought this left my lashes looking messy & ugly, the first time I used this, but subsequent uses proved me wrong. The thing is, you have work quickly. If you do, and if you get used to the specific way to use this brush (rolling at the tips is important), then they look good.
Also, with this mascara, I use the business card trick so it doesn't smudge.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by shaybo8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this mascara! I tried LashBlast for awhile and it was okay, but waaaay too hard to take off. This gives me volume, length, and is virtually clump-free.

The scent is funky but I got over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 8:54:00 AM More reviews by misty3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

My new favorite!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2009 2:44:00 AM More reviews by chrisssay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this product at first as I found it to be a deep dark black and provided some volume however after a short while I noticed it would flake. I also found it hard to evenly distribute the product amongst my lashes. I find Cover Girl's lash blast and Voluminous do a better job at providing volume to my medium length asian lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by VivaLaEleanor

I think this might be my HG. It gives lush volume, and curls really nicely. It's all around a really great mascara! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by mbasham369

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great mascara, goes on nicely without clumping... but only if you wipe pretty much ALL of the mascara off on the edge of the tube prior to applying. Does add volume to my sparse lashes..... top mascara, even if it takes a little extra time.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Queeniie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I dont like this mascara, but I dont hate it neither. It doesnt give me much volume, but it separate my lashes reallyyyy well! But i find that it doesnt hold the curl well. after one hour, it looks like i dont have mascara on?! o-o' wont repurchase it because you can find a better mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by falovalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Made my lashes look kind of like spider legs. The notion that this will give you va voom lashes is a joke. Will not buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by lanlajolie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I initially bought this because it was for volume, which I am a complete sucker for. And because it had a very noticeable in-your-face yellow packaging. I am quite a fan of the big brush, and this definitely had it. I liked it, it wasn't that plastic bristle brush I've been seeing a lot of lately.
I wanted to like this mascara, because I read that it had extreme volume effects with it's collagen enhanced formula. But I didn't. There was a strong rose scent that seemed to irritate my eyes. It had a mild stinging sensation and made my eyes more red than they already usually are. Also, this didn't hold a curl very well, which is a MUST for me considering I have short, straight, asian lashes. Not only that, it flaked and smudged. Much to my embarrassment, I used this one night I was with my boyfriend and had tried to get frisky with him, not knowing I had full-on raccoon eyes. Worst part is, he didn't even tell me. But I guess bless his soul for not even noticing. Ha

continued >>