Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 1/6/2010 3:46:00 PM

I found this on clearance at Target. The package came with two and I thought I would give the extra to my sister. Well, I'm keeping it. This is a pretty solid good mascara - holds curl, volumizes and separates. I bought this in Glam Black. Surprisingly it is easily removable - you don't have to scrub and worry about losing lashes. I agree w/ other MUA reviewers saying the packaging is chunky. Anyway, I recommend this one.

on 1/6/2010 1:57:00 PM

This is good for a drug store mascara. It does what it says, adds volume and I have short thin asian lashes.

on 1/5/2010 10:03:00 PM

Personally not a fan of the bright yellow packaging, but it does help to quickly find it than my other make-ups. ;)

I'm not a big mascara person because I'm Asian, and even if I push my lashes up enough to make them "curl", they never stay, but this definitely pumps up the volume of my lashes, makes them look longer, that I actually don't mind wearing them.

I also got two for $10 on a sale, and I'm definitely not adverse to its affordable price. :)

i was kind of shocked when i first applied this. the results are quite dramatic and im impressed. i dont know if its the greatest, but for the price, im very happy and i'll keep buying it.

I'm really picky about mascara, but this is definitely my favorite and works best for me. It does lengthen, definitely thicken and very much defines my lashes, and I feel like my eyes are naked without it!! I LOVE this mascara. I was skeptical at first, but it quickly became a favorite. The only thing I really note is that I have to be gentle and patient when I put it on and wait for it to completely dry before I build on it or it clumps super easy. But if you're patient and take your time it looks super and makes your eyes and lashes pop!! It's not for everyone, and I find that most mascaras clump easy on my lashes, or don't make them look full or long enough, but this one does the trick. =] Just bought another tube of it yesterday!

on 1/4/2010 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I love this mascara because it gives you volume!!! yet it clumps up, whih i don't mind most of the time. but it flakes off a lot. it is not buildable on the lashes, and i love to put a lot of it on.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I accidentally got the brown one and thought it was too light for my lash color. Boy, was I wrong! This color makes my lashes look great , but natural. :D I'm super glad I bought this. It volumizes, lengthens, and doesn't clump if you are careful. It's easy to remove, has great packaging, lasts all day long. Will repurchase again and again!

on 1/4/2010 9:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I wanted to try this since for some people it was a miracle worker. I am not one of those people. What a horrible product! (but not as horrible as Great Lash) I gave it two lippies because I love the colors of the tube, but that's about all there is to love. This product clumps, flakes and does absolutely nothing for my lashes. No volume whatsoever. As for lenght...what lenght? I've decided to stop wasting money trying out mascaras. There's nothing like Lash Blast.

on 1/3/2010 3:01:00 PM

This mascara isn't all that bad. The first thing I noticed about this is the rosy scent which I just happened to like but it seems to bother some people. The wand/brush was decent and there was very little clumping. And it definately adds volume to my lashes. Overall, I liked it and would buy again.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm very disappointed in this product. When it was first launched I loved it but when I decided to try it again last week the formula seemed to have changed. It weighed my lashes down, gave them no volume and smeared all over my under eye area within an hour. Horrible mascara!