September 20, 2014 | 1174 users online

Moisturizers - La Mer - Creme de la mer moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2003 3:29:00 PM More reviews by jenna88chu

UPDATE: okay, now I love this stuff. It lasts a long time also and it really helps my face feel so soft and luxurious. I tried using other moisturizers, but they leave my skin feeling slippery or oily, but this is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 2:07:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

This is a wonderfully thick cream that really softens my skin when it gets very dry. Use sparingly however. Very pricey but IMO worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2003 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my emergency ointment. When I'm really dry, it does the trick. When I had bronchitus from a terrible cold, this totally repaired my poor, chapped nose. When my skin had wind burn from fishing, it made the misery go away. It was especially great as eye cream at that time. But, since my skin is pretty oily, it's not my everyday moisturizer...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2003 12:41:00 AM More reviews by hydrin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after all the great things I read about it. I have older dry skin, this moisturizer does help but it's no miracle.I really don't think I would spend all that money again on it. I learned something from buying this product.. try to get a sample before spending so much money on any product I feel like I,ve been taken.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2003 2:34:00 AM More reviews by natedac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yucky! :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2003 10:25:00 PM More reviews by TriciaK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although I have dry skin, except in the summer, this cream is way too heavy for me and it broke me out. I wish it could have been the miracle worker some say it is, but my purse is glad it is not!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2002 12:50:00 PM More reviews by eiluj44

I bought the tiny sample size, and I'm glad I didn't waste my money on anything bigger. It was nice, but DEFINATELY not worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2002 12:46:00 PM More reviews by pawill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had read the hype and bought the product because a salesperson at Neimans said it was the best ever. Other than make my skin feel softer, it did nothing to change its appearance - I've had much better luck with SkinCeuticals Vitamin C line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2002 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lil_me

To my surprise, this worked wonders for my oily/combo/sensitive/acne-proned/confused skin. I thought it might be too oily, but I woke up to glowing skin. I only use this at night and use their oil absorbing lotion during the day. A girl's got to treat herself to luxury once in a while!!! It's also a great eye cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2002 5:51:00 AM More reviews by feiA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am 23 years old and my skin is extremely oily. After lots of hesitation, i bought this product. after one weeks of use, to my surprise (i use a very large amount during the night), it absorbs so well on my skin and leave it perfectly moisturized after a night's sleep. i wake up with extremely soft, smooth and non-oily skin. however, i use this product only very sparsingly during the day and it works too.
the thing that is miracle about this product is that: unlike most of the MUAers who broke out by this product, creme de la mer actually cures all my big pimples by hardening it only in one night.
however, i still need longer time to see whether this product helps on my scar and pores