BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1948 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 7/23/2012 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favorites. People always ask if I have fake lashes when I am wearing this. I have to be careful when applying this stuff but love the dramatic results.

Update 9/12/12: this is my hg mascara. I cannot believe how many compliments I receive when wearing this. I have really mastered applying this but wish it was easier to remove. Now to find my hg foundation...
Just a tip: this stuff is better after a couple of uses. It's pretty clumpy at first but don't get discouraged! It is WORTH the wait

Bought this little guy at Shoppers. I really thought it would be a nice change from my Chanel Iconic mascara. Well, it wasn't. I usually apply about two coats of mascara and I'm going to say that it is almost impossible with this one. When I tried to apply a second coat, it felt like my eyelashes were coated in crazy glue and I was trying to brush them out. Ouch!!!

One thing I will say that I did like was the brush. It is really nice and does tend to get all of your lashes. This mascara is semi-waterproof too, so I think the only time I will be using it is for when I go to the beach. I won't be re-purchasing.

on 7/22/2012 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I only bought the small size at Sephora, and I'm glad, because I think I'll throw it out.

I've really tried to like this, as it initially applies fine. It gives long rather spidery lashes upon first application. The problem is if you want to do a second coat - the lashes are so crispy that it feels like you're dragging a mascara wand through brambles. Yeeeuch. And then the result is not so great - it clumps upon the 2nd layer.

It also seems to melt - I do notice traces of raccoon eyes. Not the worst I've tried, but for the money? Should be better.

on 7/21/2012 11:41:00 AM

I'm never impressed with mascara. I've tried every one of the perennial 'bests" and my reaction is always "eh." But I really love this product. It gives my lashes wonderful length and thickness. Plus the brush lets me get into the tiniest places. This delivers exactly what it promises.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't get the negative reviews, this is the best mascara I have ever tried, and that includes Lancome and Dior. The s/a at Sephora who had it on looked truly like she has false eye lashes. To get that look you would need at least two coats and I only use one, but just with one I get major volumne and lenght. There is a tiny bit of smudging, just a tiny bit, but worth it. With CoverGirl lashblast I get no smudging, but the payoff is so inferior compared to this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is awesome! It makes my lashes so long! The only downside is that it takes a lot of work to get this stuff off.

on 7/16/2012 6:49:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Well, I've given it a month, and this mascara is just average. I consider myself a mascara connoisseur, having tried most of the high-end brands(I'm getting there!). This is no better then a Loreal or the like. The best thing this mascara has going for it is the wand. Wow, it's amazing. The end of it does lift and separate the lashes well, but the formula takes too long to dry. So, applying multiple coats (which you have to do with this stuff), takes forever, and the clumping is just annoying. I'm going back to Hypnose Drama, and I'll use the Benefit for lengthening, and I will hang onto the wand :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Didn't understand the hype of this product.
Waited for it to come out and couldn't wait to try it.
I was very disappointed as it was just a bog standard mascara, nothing special. Little bit clumpy, not much curl or lengthening, just blah :(

Will not repurchase as this mascara is nothing special.

on 7/14/2012 7:26:00 PM

Awesome mascara! I look for length mostly in a mascara above volume. And this mascara sure lengthens! It doesn't volumize as much, so if you are looking for volume I would try the BhadGal Lash instead. It isn't clumpy as everybody says you just have to get used to the brush and formula as it isn't like many other mascaras. It is very wet especially when it is brand new. At first I would layer a dryer mascara under it, about two weeks after it's opened it can be used on it's own. The name really suits the product, if used properly this can really look like you are wearing false lashes.

on 7/14/2012 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is not a bad mascara but it's not HG material and I will not be repurchasing, given its price. The mascara is very wet so I have to always wipe off tons of excess mascara if I don't want to make a mess of my lashes. It gives decent lengthening and thickening, but nothing special and certainly not as good as my Cover Girl Lash Perfection. The wierd bristles at the end of the wand don't do anything for reaching corner lashes. It's actually a little hard to use and I gave up before I poked my eyes out. I liked how this mascara didn't flake or clump, but the wet formula turned my lashes spike-looking instead of lush and full. I certainly never got any dramatic results.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products