BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1982 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

So I usually don't like to spend more than $15 on mascara but during my recent vacation my best friend had purchased this mascara and I used it. Now, I am not a fan of the plastic brush but this mascara was awesome! It made my eyelashes so full and extended them to great length. It also went so close to my eyelash line that I don't think I would need to even wear eyeliner on my top line.

I just purchased this mascara for myself and cannot wait until it comes in the mail!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My biggest gripe against this mascara is when I'm taking it off. It just stays and smudges under my eyes. I also find the formula a little too wet on application. I've had more accidents with smudging this mascara than I want first thing in the morning!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this mascara in the trial size from Macy's yesterday after learning about it on QVC some weeks ago. I have little to barely there eye lashes. I really wanted this to work for me and I'm glad it did. This trumps my used to be favorite mascara The Falsies.

They're real mascara gives my lashes the illusion that they're fake. It instantly lengthens and gives my lashes major volume. I'm in love and will foever buy this mascara. I'm going back to purchase the regular size bottle.

on 9/5/2012 7:20:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! It's one of my favorites. It makes my lashes look super pretty, full, long and doesn't clump at all. I have no complaint on removing it as it removes super easily with makeup remover but it doesn't smugde during the day.
The only thing I dislike is how pricey this is but it's still a great product.

on 9/4/2012 4:03:00 PM

I've bought this product twice and I do love it. However it is a giant pain in the butt to wash off so I don't use it often. The formula can be a bit clumpy, but it's worth the money for someone who does have small lashes and can't reach them, the wand is amazing. But I look for more volume, and this just gives me a lot of length. It's a great product and even though there are cons, it's way better than most drugstore mascara and I think a lot of people can agree on that.

I adore this mascara. I am a girl in high school, and my parents aren't big fans of really theatrical makeup (They prefer the natural look and so do I) and this mascara is perfect for that. It makes my eyelashes ridiculously long and opens up my eyes. People often tell me what beautiful eyelashes I have, and say that they wish they had nice enough eyelashes to not wear mascara. :). Anyways, the mascara, I adore it. It hardly ever clumps and you can add quite a few coats for something extra (like going out somewhere nicer). If i experience clumps I just wiggle the brush a bit before taking a long stroke across with the wand and BAM they are gone.
This is one of the best mascaras I have used. Well worth the price I paid. :)

on 8/30/2012 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

So I have the most obnoxious lashes ever. They don't curl, they have no length and there's not too many of them. So you can tell I need to get a lot out of a mascara. I have tried lots, mostly drugstore ones which work out okay but nothing wonderful. I heard a lot about this mascara on youtube and I figured I would give it a try. I purchased it at my ULTA store, and it cost 23 dollars which isn't as expensive as the YSL mascara I wanted but a little more than the drugstore ones I had tried. I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. I'm not impressed at all.The name "They're Real" kind of makes you think that they are going to give you glamorous lashes like you would get from wearing fake lashes. I'm not a fake lash person at all but I do like the dramatic, plush, dark look for my lashes. The formula is okay, it's not really clumpy but there's not much to it either. The wand is kinda chubby with spikes all around it and has no fibers. It DID give me the illusion of having more lashes and making them thicker but it did NOT lengthen them or curl them from what I could see. It doesn't do what you would expect it too. I think if you have long lashes already it would work a lot better but I have quite pathetic lashes so I needed a lot more out of it. I will continue to use it up because it's not a horrible product, just not impressive. I often find myself skipping mascara because I just forget about it. On the plus side, the packaging is really nice! Very simple, not too big. It doesn't take up a lot of room in my makeup bag. Overall, I don't love or hate this mascara, it's okay but I definitely won't repurchase it again.

on 8/29/2012 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Meh... that's the first thought that comes to mind about this mascara. The formula is a bit on the wet side and while it applies well, it does have a tendency to make my lashes stick and clump.
It does stay on during the day but I'm not impressed enough to consider buying a full tube.

on 8/28/2012 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Gorgeous, gorgeous mascara! It separates and lengthens wonderfully. I hated the Benefit BadGal mascara, but this one is amazing. I just wish it wasn't so expensive!!! The brush is really nice and the formula is lovely, does not clump. The only bad thing is that I do find it smudges a bit on the lower lash line throughout the day, but it's a really good mascara!

on 8/27/2012 12:11:00 AM

Best mascara Ive ever had! Even beats my old Dior show mascara. love it!! No flakiness really adds pop to my lashes Now here's the downside... for me it's a bit messy on application aside from that no complaints here

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products