September 23, 2014 | 1050 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by dgiella

I've been using this product for about 2 years now. It has just the right amount of coverage, which, for me is a medium. It doesn't cake up or make me break out like other foundations do. I had used a moist sponge to apply this in the past, but recently purchased a foundation brush (flat and wide paintbrush-like tool) for application. I definitely prefer the foundation brush application, it really leaves the skin looking natural and FLAWLESS! I finish this off with a light dusting of powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by totallyx3jenny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is nothing to shoot stars out of my ass about... but its not bad either. it gives me just enough coverage ( im 16, and my biggest concern is redness on no lmy nose, it covers that up okay) It's definitely not thick but not too watery either. I do like the idea that this comes in 3 different undertones, it makes picking out the shade a whole lot easier. im kind of indifferent on the glass packaging. i feel like i waste a lot of it, but on the other hand i like the use the gooped up product on the cap as a concealer. im no liquid foundation connusuier, but this stuff is okay. ill probably repurchase when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by dawnwfoster

This foundation is just "ok" for a drugstore brand. It was medium coverage and blended all right. It tended to accentuate any dry areas of my face. Weirdly enough, the foundation would turn a weird lighter color around my chin/mouth area after a few hours. I don't know if this is due to oxidation - if so, I'm not sure why it would only occur on my chin. If I applied any cream products over this foundation (i use a cream blush and cream highlighter) the cream would not blend, and the foundation would end up looking patchy & mottled. As far as a cheap drugstore purchase, this foundation was just kinda "blah." Not terrible, but not great either. I decided to spring for a higher quality foundation... one that gives me a dewy natural look but still full coverage (Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation). You definitely get what you pay for.

EDIT:
I decided to go back to using this foundation after I switched moisturizers. I'm now using Vanicream at night, and this has gotten rid of my dry spots. I still use my Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation on days when I need a totally flawless finish or if I will be in photos, but I will use the L'Oreal TruMatch liquid foundation for casual everyday use. I like the simple packaging but I think it will be difficult to get the last remaining drops out since the mouth of the bottle is so tiny. Other than that, this is a good product at a cheap price. I generally don't need to set the foundation, it has a dewy finish by itself. If I want to keep oil at bay, I use L'Oreal Translucide loose powder on top. Overall I like this foundation by itself as well as in combo w/ the loose powder. Good stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by jungleberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm asian with fair skin. I bought this in W1 and it's a perfect match for my skin. It applies well, blends easily, great coverage, and doesn't smell like anything. It has okay staying powder...maybe from 10-5pm. Doesn't feel like I have anything on and looks natural while giving enough coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Kadookee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG foundation. I absolutely adore it! I started using this foundation when I was 13, I know I was young but when you have zits that make you self-conscious, you have to do what you have to do. I'm a W1 in the Winter, and W2 in the Summer. This foundation evens out my skin tone, covers up my acne scars, and has a great finish that looks natural. It even covers up my dark circles for those sleepless nights that I get when I'm up late studying or completing assignments! I have been purchasing this product for years, and will continue to do so because it keeps my skin looking fabulous and does not cause me to break out.

Pro's: Long wearing, covers up my flaws, doesn't clog my pores, easy to wash off, covers dark circles well, make me look flawless.

Con's: Bottle is made out of glass and I've broken one before, doesn't cover trouble zits that great.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by jenni_bebe

So i dont know if its my face or the product , and true match dosent really work for me . I can actually Feel the foundation on my skin you can tell i have it on , and by the end of the day its gone. I have an oily face, if that helps the reasons behind my review. The packaging is horrible i got the one that comes with the lid , you have to be careful with it or alot comes pouring out , it is too messy. I will not buy this product again .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 10:16:00 AM More reviews by eq2008

I like the color selection of this foundation and the foundation matches my skintone perfectly however if you have oily to combination skin this foundation is not going to stay. It glides on smoothly when I apply it but then one hour later it's gone. My nose and forehead became extremely shiny and oily. In the summer, I see grease face all over. Hate it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by summerlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the fact it is really suitable for people with yellow undertone (like me). I purchased a bottle and I liked it. But after using it a few times I found out the color was 1 tone too dark. But I wasnt able to return it anymore, so I use this under my eyes and I purchased the right color too for the skin. The coverage is good in my opinion. Overall rating is ok, the only thing I just dont like is the lil bit cakey effect.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by sakinaskincare

I've tried foundations from Dior ( nude and extreme wear ) guerlain, maybeline, shiseido, kanebo, biotherm, the body shop and a couple more brands..

my first problem with finding anything acceptable, was that I never did seemed to match my skin tone. I'm originally from the middle east. My skin tone is light, but sandy.. It resembles kim kardashian's skin tone. MA always gave me either a tone that was too light for me, or one that was too dark.. second was that, I've got decent good skin, Im pretty good with cleansing and letting my skin breathe. So the foundations I've bought have been too heavy in coverage.. I just wanted to look like I've got no foundation on. You know, just to even out my skintone..

This does it all... Girls and boys, this is my HG foundation, and trust me, I've tried alot of foundations.. ppl commented on the foundation being watery, but for ppl that doesnt like too much coverage, but still a tiny coverage, this is IT. I just need one drop, and with a foundation brush it goes on like a dream. I cannot comment on if this gives breakouts, because I dont use foundation everyday. But if you are like me, you cleanse, tone and moisturize you wont have breakouts.. and I break out easily.. I bought this one in the pump, I recommend everybody to get this in the pump version through the net or on tax free.. I will never use any other foundation, this being dead on with the skin tone and buildable coverage.. Finally I understand all of you've written about your HG products.. I've got my HG foundation :) UPDATE: no, it was not as good as I thought.. it gave me a few bumps and I noticed that after a couple of hours (without a primer, mind you) I did look a bit ashy.. I think I was too excited over the fact that I could match my skin tone as close as that.. but not anymore, this is a good product to have, as a just in case you dont wanna wear anything else.. but besides that, I dont like this.. I never wear this anymore, and yes.. this photographs bad..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by MarianCan

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im another one who thinks this foundation is awesome!!Finally something that matched my skin tone!But when I apply it,I dont use a heavy moisturizer under it,and sometimes I use a translucent powder over it or Loreal's pressed powder.My husband even said to me..you look different..nice:)Wish it was a pump thou.Yes,I will buy this again!