October 21, 2014 | 912 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by princesspeachx

i'm currently using this in my foundation routine of four products. (a moisturizer, a very light coverage foundation as primer, a tiny bit of this foundation, and a setting powder.) i wouldn't be using it if i could find another foundation, though. i have a hard time finding my shade. i chose sun beige (w6) when i should have chosen true beige (n5). this foundation is VERY heavy, probably the heaviest gloopiest foundation i've ever used. the shade i got is also wayyy too yellow for my skin, it makes me look sick and pastey. i used the tiniest bit of this overtop a light coverage foundation that matches my skin tone perfectly, and with a light pinkish setting powder on top, and the combination matches my skin tone. i stipple and buff this stuff on and it does look pretty nice. i might try the true beige shade in a while, if i can't find another foundation that can fit this one's slot. for now, i'll keep using it, but its definitely not my HG foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 8:31:00 AM More reviews by olga_thes

It's my favorite foundation! My skin is quite good, I do not have pimples or scars so I don't need much coverage. I was looking for a liquid foundation that could adapt to my natural color and I found it! I will definitely repurchase it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by aliceayres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this 3 lippies purely on the awesome color range for a drugstore foundation. i bought W5, which is still a shade too dark, but really- finding a match for my skintone is awful. i'm between a NC20 and NC25 for reference. it's a little runny. takes a bit for me to build it up. i get shiny in 4-5 hours, but i expect that with liquid foundations (sigh). wish it had a pump dispenser though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the MANY foundations I tried while hunting for the perfect foundation. I used the color selector to help me find the "right" shade which was W3. Once applied, it was too light. I also did not like the finish or that it accentuated my pores. The only good thing was that it blended very easily. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2009 8:27:00 AM More reviews by annnieeA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use to not to wear make up at all like just plain natural until last year i started breaking out crazy during vacation and ever since after that.
i'm a performer so i have to wear make up now, and i needed help so i asked lady at the counter and yeah she told me true match would be good for my dry skin, which is a lie. if you have acne .. like an hour later you wear the make up and look close it makes it look REALLY patchy, and sometimes it even kinda dries out my pimple which makes it nasty looking
at FIRST, this foundation was so good for me although it didnt last long when i use it for stage makeup, but just regular days it worked good
but after a month so ish, it started getting suckier every single time .. actually the founddation doesnt even last that long anymore, more like a half hour. which makes me really pissed cause i have a lot of blemishes.
packaging, sucks like hell. I have a feeling that some of the foundation got dried up in there :/

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Elsii121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I give this product a 4.5.
-It does not break me out
-wide range of colors.
-When I apply it to my skin it looks and feels soft. It does not look as if I am wearing make up. Blends in wonderfully!
the only small prob I have is its packaging. The bottle is cute but I would rather have something that pumps.
-It does not come in my color/tone so I have to blend N6 and N7 together. But when I tan N7 is perfect. I would recommend this product and re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by MsFeli89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation just to try it and i was not impressed. I got cakey after hours and when i first apply it, it comes out kinda of blotchy. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 1:46:00 AM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Decent drugstore foundation. I would give it a 3.5 if I could. I get oily about halfway through the day, but that happens to me in the summer with any foundation and blotting papers take care of that. I get medium coverage with this: it covers any redness and imperfections and looks natural, but polished. It doesn't feel heavy on. I've found it looks best when applied with a brush like the 187 or 109 and set with a powder. My one complaint would be that it transfers more easily than say, MAC studio fix fluid, and can end up looking blotchy after a few hours. Personally, I think the little bottle is cute, so the packaging doesn't really bother me. As far as color, it's summer so I'm darker than normal, but right now W4 matches my NC30ish skin perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2009 1:37:00 AM More reviews by bueller6426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Depending on the look you want this product can be right or very wrong. In my opinion in covers TOO much, giving the MAC affect ( I personally like to be able to see a little texture and natural skin variants). Use sparinglyand it could be a decent product. Perhaps try mixing for better color control? I definitely would not recommend this product for summer, it would melt right off and I think its not moisturizing enough for harsh winters- so only good for moderate weather and little activity. Its an ok product, just not right for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Niya

At first I was unsure about this product and would frequently bypass it in the drugstore. But, I recently purchased it and wow, this is truely an amazing line. If you go on the Loreal website, they have tools that show you which color range you fall in. I'm a C6. I'm not a huge fan of liquid ( I pefer creme) but once I used it I noticed that it blended extremely well, didn't get cakey and didn't make me overly shiny. The best tip would be to use the True Match powder to set the foundation and keep shine at bay. Also, I only perfer a sheer coverage so I don't use a lot of the product on my face. The only problem I really have is the packaging...it can be a little messy, but that's my only issue with this line.

UPDATE:
Scratch what I said above this product while it worked really well at first broke me out horribly...I'm not EVER purchasing this again...EVER!!!