April 18, 2014 | 1962 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by girliegalhev

I first bought the revlon colorstay cause it cause such good reviews but I must say I hated it. It dried out my skin and gave irrated my senstive skin. So then I tried True Match and I love it. It glides on so smooth and doesn't irratate my dry sensitive skin at all. I know alot of people like the revlon over the true match but not me I like true match so much better for dry skin. There are tons of colors to choose from also. I wish the bottle had a pump is all I find I drop the lid all the time.
Edit.....after using a little long I feel it just doesn't give me any coverage so went back to my elizbeth arden which is light but gives more coverae than this I think. Not bad just like my elizabeth arden better.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by novmonkey6

Okay..so I have a really hard time with finding a shade that truly matches my skin, so I wanted to give this a try. Too bad it doesn't...I have a light but yellowish (asian) skin tone and nothing ever is the right shade. It feels really nice and silky. In the bottle, it kind of smells only if you actaully put your nose over it to smell it. It covers really well too. The surpising thing is that I think this broke me out!!! Nothing EVER did that before!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I bought this years ago when it first hit the shelves and I thought it was just okay. Honestly, I preferred the cheaper d/s brands like Maybelline & Rimmel over this. But over the years I have gotten a bit paler due to I totally quit sunbathing and this winter I've had a hard time finding a foundation that suits my fair yet warm toned skin. I decided to try this again (1) Rite-Aid had a BOGOF of L'oreal products and I had my eye on a lipstick and (2) after carefully deliberating on here and on the shades available of the different brands, this one came closest to what I expected my skin tone to be. I picked up W2 (and CR Tender Pink which by the way is an awesome lippie).

I don't know what's different this time around but I'm loving this. The W2 is a perfect match. It's yellow yet light enough for me. Maybe even lighter than what I need but I'd rather be to light than to dark. It covers my skin perfectly and gives me a flawless look. Granted I've got fairly good skin for someone pushing 40 but it really does even out my skin tone and make my skin look great. Even better with the BOGOF and my $2 off coupon, I ended up getting this for about $5. And I like this just as well as my $32 bottle of Estee Lauder Double Wear Light. Why pay that much more when something cheaper gives you great results? continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by kkat989

This product simply was not any good for my oily complexion. It slid off my face as soon as i would leave my house. I usually put on foundation, put on my eye makeup and go back and set my foundation just in case i have any fall out from my eyeshadow. However, every time i use this foundation and when i'm done my eye makeup i can see right though where i put this foundation on. It looks transparent and i need some coverage. On my nose there are always patches of areas where the makeup has slid off and this is with a primer ok. Plus, i tried all of the "warm" tones, which has some pink in it for some effing reason and makes me look retarded, and none of them are my shade. I don't understand why its so hard for companies to just make a damn YELLOW foundation holy shit.

not repurchasing ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 11:30:00 PM More reviews by HelloKittyGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had a chance to try this foundation after reading so many articles about how makeup artists all over are going crazy for this foundation. Well, I loved it! But of course in Australia, L'Oreal decided to discontinue this product and reformulate it and bring a very small range of colours in which does nothing for ladies with darker skin. So, now it's almost impossible to try and locate this product and I'm a W7. I found an online Aussie store which sells it but they are out of stock. And with the shipping costs, trying to buy it internationally is a waste of time. But this really is a very good foundation. I don't go oily and it didn't oxidize on me which is always a big plus. You do have to apply this quickly but it really does blend like a dream as the name suggests. Too bad it has been discontinued...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by BabyTHead

I seem to have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. I originally bought this in W1 thinking it would be perfect for my extremely pale skin. Well... I was wrong... I put this on after washing my face and moisturizing and i looked like bozo the clown. Not only was it way too light but it made me look like i had a skin disease. So, i went back to Walgreens to return it and ended up exchanging it for the W2 shade. Luckily to my surprise it matched perfectly. However, i found that to make this look good you have to thoroughly moisturize your skin before applying. And when applying you have to apply it pretty quick as it dries fairly quickly. Today I used a primer before applying and that seemed to do the trick. Also, it helps to apply some powder afterwards to set it. I'm not completely sold on this yet, as it requires a lot of work to make it look good. But for right now, it does the trick.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by nomielayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I changed my mind about the greatness of this foundation. I hate that it got on everything - the color transfer was pissing me off to no end. I hated the general look of my face during the day, like I was wearing a mask. And the horrible container did not help, so I'm done with it. I still have a whole bottle left but I cannot go back to this after using MUFE HD.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by shurleemeyling

This foundation isn't bad, but it just doesn't work for me. It doesn't give me much coverage and it gives me a little cakey feeling. I returned it after using it several times.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer a higher quality foundation. I've used this in the past and it matched okay, one shade too dark, the next too light. My concern is the quality of the liquid itself. This separated within a week I thought "oh bad jar" No way I went and got a new one and the same happened took like 2 weeks but its got a seriously fast decay rate.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Goes on nice and smooth. I like that it is blendable and easy to apply. Looks very natural on and the texture is amazing. The only thing I don't like is I wish it had a pump bottle. I don't like to put my fingers on it...seems unsanitary. I like that fact that there are so many colors to choose from. I heard that this is the same exact formula as one of the expensive dept store makeup lines that is owned by Loreal.