L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

OK - first, let me state that I have incredibly pale skin and it is almost impossible for me to find a foundation light enough; this causes me to dislike foundations for the sole reason that they make me look orange and I concentrate more on the shade rather than the actual foundation. I always use L'oreal foundations because, though still a couple of shades too dark, they are the closest match I have found to my skin tone. This however is much darker than the other L'oreal foundations I have used (Infallible and Visible Lift) and is of a much thinner consistency which makes the coverage a lot lighter than I prefer.

This isn't the worst foundation, but it's definitely not the best either. It is quite long-lasting and because of the thin consistency is very light on the skin.

I recommend this foundation if you do not resemble Casper and prefer light-medium coverage.

on 1/25/2010 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

yeah, i have acne skin, and this foundation doesnt make me broken out.
but i think this foundation doesnt last long.

on 1/24/2010 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite liquid foundationn ever. I feels and look like my skin all day. I love how smooth it is, and how blendable it is, not like revlon color stay. I can build i up easily and it always look flawless. I am just so happy I have finally discovered the perfect foundation and shade for me (w5-6). It works best if you use your fingers.
Edit: This foundation broke me up like crazy :( and I never break out! Still trying to recover from the scars. After 3 weeks and still very visible. Thanks L'oreal!

on 1/24/2010 1:05:00 PM

This stuff is just too greasy looking for me. It makes my face feel oily and it doesn't last very long. Save your money and buy something else instead.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first liquid foundation, I usually use mineral makeup, and I LOVE it so far. PROS - It is truly a perfect match to my skin (Buff Beige-N4), it doesn't clog my pores, it gives me that great dewy look (easily hidden with some powder over your foundation), it has a great range of colors (it comes in three different skin tones and there's about seven shades in each skin tone), it's medium (buildable) coverage and it covers almost all my redness and my dark circles, and it has SPF 17. CONS - There's no pump, it doesn't last ALL day (but what foundation really does?), it costs $10 US (kind of expensive for drugstore brand), and it smells like sunblock.
I haven't had any problems with it transferring onto my clothing/hands/other peoples clothing. Basically this is the first foundation I've tried and I love it, I just wish it had a pump!

on 1/23/2010 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I liked this product for a while but I started experiencing dryness when i would sweat. I think this product would be good for a short period of time but don't use it if your doing alot of moving or sweating or your sure to look like a zombie....

on 1/22/2010 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is by far the best drugstore foundation I've ever used! It's the first foundation that I've found my perfect match in (Creme Cafe). Some reviewers have complaints that I have yet to experience with this product. I've been using this foundation for around a year, or close to it. I used to apply it using my fingers, which worked fine, but I got tired of wasting product, and getting it all over my fingers, so now I apply using the black handled Sonia Kashuk flat top blusher brush. The only time I've received a powdery like finish was during winter times when my face wasn't properly moisturized. Other than that, the shimmer in the bottle leaves a nice slightly dewy look on my skin. I do have typically oily skin, so later on in use, my face can look VERY oily, in which case I just blot. I'd say this foundation has light to medium coverage, not sheer as some have posted. I have a few darkly colored scars due to a mishap with proactiv (proactiv is the reason I now wear foundation. Thanks proactiv. *sarcasm). It covers my scars mostly, not completely, which is fine, I'm not going for the flawless mannequin look. There are a few downsides to this product. I wish it had a PUMP! It's just so annoying having to trickle a little at a time from the bottle hoping not to pour too much. My biggest complaint is transfer! It rubs off entirely too easy! If I press my hand to my face I will literally get a makeup covered hand and a hand print on my face where my foundation once was. Which leaves me giving half-assed hugs all day praying I don't ruin someones shirt. Also the price has gone up quite a bit. I remember my first couple purchases of this, I only shelled out around $7.00, but now it's anywhere from $9-10. But overall, this is my HG foundation unless I find another without so much transfer

on 1/22/2010 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have no trouble blending this with a sponge or brush. I found the right shade for my skin tone, though the skin-matching swatch at the drugstore certainly didn't help with that. I would definitely purchase again, especially when my skin gets extra oily in the summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

True match my foot! This foundation is HORRIBLE!! It was entirely too light for me, made me gray (I look like a zombie) and it broke me out. Ladies, don't waste your money!

on 1/21/2010 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was able to easily find a color match and I liked the medium coverage of this. However, it dried out the skin on and around my nose so much it started peeling and flaking off. Not pretty. I have sensitive, acne prone, combo skin BTW.

Video Reviews & Tutorials