April 20, 2014 | 930 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2007 4:06:00 PM More reviews by BlondeJennyS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product once or twice a week on average. It works great and helps me fend off acne. Got it for like 3 bucks, which is fine with me. I havent tried many other scrubs b/c ive been satisfied with this one so im gonna suggest it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 2:04:00 AM More reviews by cdiorlipglossgirl

I have been using this product for about 8 years. I only use it twice a week since it is gritty. It has kept my skin soft and managed my acne well. It performs better than most of my luxury skincare except for Shiseido. At $2.99 a tube give it a try. You have nothing to lose :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2007 1:52:00 PM More reviews by chelsrae85

I used to love this product until I read that scrubs with apricot and other nuts in them can be very damaging to the skin. They cause microscopic tears in the pores, which can lead to more infection and acne than if you hadn't used it at all. In any case, I prefer a gentler, milder scrub nowadays anyway. If you have super dry, flaky skin, this product is still a good deal in getting rid of those flakes. My skin is clear enough that really, this product is just overkill.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2007 11:46:00 PM More reviews by flytothesky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It works great on my skin. At first I thought it would be too rough for my face but after the 1st week of using it, my face felt smoother and I had less pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Vampy1976

I've been using this scrub FOREVER. Hands down the best scrub I've ever used, even compared to high end "luxury" products. Nice and gritty, this certainly isn't a wimpy scrub! Does a great job sloughing off dead skin and smoothing the skins surface. I highly recommend this stuff, I use it about 2 times a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2007 12:02:00 AM More reviews by bsteves06

I used this for years and liked it, but then I discovered brown sugar as a body scrub, and white sugar as a facial scrub. Will stick with those probably for the rest of my life. This is a nice basic scrub at a great price though.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2007 8:07:00 AM More reviews by adnexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Waaaaay too scrubby for my face. I have sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin, and this scrub is far too harsh. It irritated my skin so badly it took days to recover. I will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2007 5:52:00 AM More reviews by meepo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this on my face but found it to be way too harsh, even for occasional use. Then I tried it on my body and I loved it! For such a low cost, this is a pretty good body exfoliator.. but I will probably not purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Littlel07

I love St. Ives Apricot Scrub... I use this all winter long... keeps my dry skin at bay and is a great exfoliater... Dirt cheap...and always in stock! A must for any girls bathroom.... great at removing stubborn makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 1:02:00 PM More reviews by hetj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this for years, not on my face (for which I feel it is too harsh) but on my body. I keep a jar of this in my shower and use it all over. It has done wonders for the back of my arms and legs. I love the convenience of the tub as well.