August 23, 2014 | 1066 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2007 6:08:00 PM More reviews by 123123wow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells terrific! However, it doesn't do much to stop my acne, It is a good exfoliator, but i find that crushed aspirin works even better. I find that crushed aspirin mixed with any other cleanser works just like this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 2:18:00 AM More reviews by m00sie

This is one of my favourite exfoliating scrubs :) probably not the best product for those with sensitive skin or active acne but always leave my skin silky smooth. Would definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2007 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Seyda_26

This product really helps to soften my skin. I feel great each time I washed my face. I do every morning and night. I used the one for acne prone and haven't had any breakouts so far. ( :

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2007 11:16:00 AM More reviews by bambi53

It really soften the skin, but its also a bit too roughly. Dont like the smell either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 10:34:00 AM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years, and was recommended to use it by my cousin who is a Doctor. What people need to realize is that this is a harsh scrub, IF it is used 2x daily, like most people use their facial cleansers. This is an EXFOLIATOR, not an everyday scrub. It is recommended to exfoliate 2-3 days a week, so for that it is the most inexpensive/affective exfoliating scrub you can buy. It leaves your skin feeling very clean after, and very soft, and smooth. A real HG exfoliator especially for the price. So, the reason for all of the harsh reviews, is because you are not supposed to use this daily.. use it 2 to 3x a week tops. Use something gentler like Cetaphil for everyday use. Anyways, I love this, will continue to buy it, everytime I run out, and it really is a great product, gives your face a nice glow after using, and like I said your face will be feeling super soft & smooth after use. Great for acne prone..

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2007 4:11:00 PM More reviews by queenofdisaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was hesitant to even bother with this because I thought it might irritate my skin due to some reviews I read about it being so harsh but I really love it! I love the smell, I love how my face feels afterwards, and it definitely does absolutely no damage whatsoever to my skin. My face feels healthier and I am breaking out less!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2007 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Brightbelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the worst products you can possibly use on your skin! It's way too abrasive for one thing. More importantly, it's full of ingredients that are harmful (fragrance, lanolin, etc). Your better off scrubbing your face with cat litter.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2007 5:57:00 AM More reviews by 1QTPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one product that truly made me break out. It's as bad as the Apricot mask to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2007 11:28:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I loved the old formula. This new one is yucky, clumps together, doesn't scrub as well yet its very coarse, and reeks of fruity synthetic apricot. I wouldn't even use it on my butt. It's horrible!!! The old one had a clean scent to it, cause it was fragrance free. The ingredients feel so cheap. I'll never ever use it again. And I used it since I was 13.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2007 12:07:00 AM More reviews by buechmn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product didn't do much for my skin, blemish wise, however it was a good exfoliator... It also really irritated it some days especially with the fragrance in it.
I would not buy this again... I will stick with my aspirin mask!