St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

on 3/13/2008 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Well, i'll give it to St Ives...this product definitely does SCRUB! In you have sensitive skin, stay away from this stuff. In fact, even if you don't have sensitive skin, stay away from this stuff! The apricot kernel pieces are way too rough and sharp and this can be very damaging to the skin.

The price is cheap for a reason!

on 3/12/2008 6:31:00 AM

Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Not like those lame, ineffective, "gentle beads" scrubs out there. One of the originals and perhaps the best. I always have a tube on hand, and will continue to repurchase throughout the years.

on 3/11/2008 6:09:00 AM

The cheapest and most effective scrub ever. I do find it a tad harsh for my face, unless I scrub very very lightly. For the body though, it is the best! It is really too cheap and good!

on 3/9/2008 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

this scrub is great i lov it! its not too soft so i actually do get rid of dead skin. it smells good too and when i finish my skin feels fresh and smooth. i would recomend this for anyone who like products that are a little on the natural side.

on 3/9/2008 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this..it got rid of most of my blackheads on my nose and chin and it has helped with the keratosis pilaris on my arms. my skin feels really smooth after i use it

on 3/5/2008 3:24:00 PM

This product is too harsh to use on my sensitive skin (face) but it's so cheap (especially because I pick it up on sale for around $2) that I use it as a body scrub in the shower. It's much less expensive than the other body scrubs I've bought (body shop, etc) and works just as well for all-over exfoliating.

on 3/5/2008 11:49:00 AM

I love this scrub and the price is great! I don't use it everyday just because it can be a little harsh for everyday use. The exfoliation is awesome and it really gets your face clean and smooth feeling. I have continued to purchase this product over and over again.....oh yes and I love the smell!!

on 3/4/2008 2:23:00 PM

i bought this scrub in an attempt to clean out my pores and if anything it just clogged them up more. plus, the smell is absoutly disgusting and its harsh on the skin.

on 3/3/2008 3:44:00 AM

I have a giant jar of this and I had it for a couple of years now... even though I should probably throw it out. It's too harsh for everyday use. I use it about once a week. It smells really good and it exfoliates. I follow it up with a toner which calms down my skin a bit. Would not recommend for sensitive skin.

on 3/2/2008 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have used this product for YEARS.

It is WAY too harsh to use on the face. Don't do it!

I love to use it for exfoliation of my body. It works wonders, smells great, and is very inexpensive and easy to find!