St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

on 3/5/2008 3:24:00 PM

This product is too harsh to use on my sensitive skin (face) but it's so cheap (especially because I pick it up on sale for around $2) that I use it as a body scrub in the shower. It's much less expensive than the other body scrubs I've bought (body shop, etc) and works just as well for all-over exfoliating.

on 3/5/2008 11:49:00 AM

I love this scrub and the price is great! I don't use it everyday just because it can be a little harsh for everyday use. The exfoliation is awesome and it really gets your face clean and smooth feeling. I have continued to purchase this product over and over again.....oh yes and I love the smell!!

on 3/4/2008 2:23:00 PM

i bought this scrub in an attempt to clean out my pores and if anything it just clogged them up more. plus, the smell is absoutly disgusting and its harsh on the skin.

on 3/3/2008 3:44:00 AM

I have a giant jar of this and I had it for a couple of years now... even though I should probably throw it out. It's too harsh for everyday use. I use it about once a week. It smells really good and it exfoliates. I follow it up with a toner which calms down my skin a bit. Would not recommend for sensitive skin.

on 3/2/2008 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have used this product for YEARS.

It is WAY too harsh to use on the face. Don't do it!

I love to use it for exfoliation of my body. It works wonders, smells great, and is very inexpensive and easy to find!

on 3/2/2008 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff really exfoliates, smells delicious, and leaves your skin feeling clean. Unfortunately, I find this product too harsh for my super sensitive, dry skin and the "sensitive" version of this scrub just doesn't work as well as this one. If your skin isn't really sensitive, this is a fabulous scrub.

on 3/1/2008 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

it REALLY exfoliates!

on 2/20/2008 9:28:00 PM

This product is fun and it smells great!
I use it in the shower so I don't have a problem getting all the sand off my face, but I'm sure I would if I used it in the sink!
It gets rid of dead skin cells amazingly, and leaves my skin very soft!
I will defanatlybuy this again!

on 2/20/2008 12:24:00 PM

This scrub is one of the better products for exfolliation out there. The price point is non-expensive, available at many drug stores and the packaging either the tube or the jar are easy to open with wet hands. My skin is always left feeling refreshed, smooth and rejuvenated. The smell is great, almost edible. St.Ives hit the mark with this one.

on 2/19/2008 10:27:00 PM

this is a great inexpensive facial scrub. I've bought scrubs from other brands, they cost more, and theyr not as effective,... this one actually SCRUBS! luv this stuff... n the new smell smells so yummy! it reminds me of grapefruit!