St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

on 2/19/2008 10:27:00 PM

this is a great inexpensive facial scrub. I've bought scrubs from other brands, they cost more, and theyr not as effective,... this one actually SCRUBS! luv this stuff... n the new smell smells so yummy! it reminds me of grapefruit!

on 2/19/2008 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

If you have sensitive skin, stay the heck away from this--a product made with crushed walnut will not work with that kind of complexion. But this product is a godsend for those with less delicate skin. St. Ives is the only brand I know of that makes a heavy-duty scrub, without presenting it as an expensive "home micro-dermabrasion" kit. It definitely fulfills a market niche, and it is the only scrub I'll use. I use it one to three times a week, and it makes a noticeable difference. The only downside is that it can be tricky to get all the walnut bits off of your skin. I find that carefully rinsing and wiping twice will get rid of everything.

on 2/17/2008 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i looove how abrasive this stuff is (it's finely crushed walnut shells), and i feel like i'm getting dermabrasion. haha! seriously though, i use this on my face every other day to exfoliate and dry out my very oily skin. i've been using this stuff since i was a teen!

on 2/14/2008 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is great -- I buy it in the original formula and exfoliate with it once a week. Afterwards, my face feels so smooth and soft! Only downside is that this stuff is really scratchy in your porcelain sink. Gotta make sure you rinse every grain out before you wipe it down with a cloth...I scratched my sink on accident once and will never make that mistake again!

on 2/12/2008 11:49:00 PM

this scrub is really good. i can use it everyday and it keeps me away from blemishes pretty well. i'll totally repurchase~!

on 2/12/2008 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

it`s okay , but it's a bit too rough for everyday use
& i don't really like to go back and forth between products or use one once in a while .
it does leave your skin VERY smooth though

on 2/11/2008 3:19:00 PM

Too abrasive for my skin! I'm so sad because I used to love it when I was in my teen years but now, it's just too harsh.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Careful girls! They have changed the packaging slightly, the regular was peach and the medicated was blue, now they are both peach. I got the medicated by mistake and it really dried my skin out. I couldn't figure out what was making me so dry, just realized it!!

on 2/8/2008 11:51:00 AM

I have acne sensitive, dry skin. This scub was a little harsh for me. It left no good results.

on 2/4/2008 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this scrub. I have dry cheeks. I would not use this every day. I use it about once a week. It has sorta fine grains in it. If your not sure if you will like it I would recommend buying the sample size at Target. That way if you don't like it then your not stuck with it. gl.