September 30, 2014 | 1928 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2007 1:47:00 AM More reviews by jekins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this a fair bit but lately they changed the scent... wow, way to strong - I much prefer the old scent. This is nice when used every now and again. If I use too often I tend to breakout.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2007 8:47:00 PM More reviews by LizzieVu

This stuff does make my skin feel cleaner...But it's just too harsh, I think. Sometimes I feel like my skin is burning after using it, and my skin is oily, NOT sensitive. Weird, huh? The smell is not so bad to me, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by moondogfluffy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't get the hype behind this product. I tried it hoping it was like Apri Apricot Scrub, which was discontinued at least 15 years ago (now that was an awesome product). This scrub doesn't have nearly enough scrubby bits, and they are uneven and sharp. The cream base doesn't clean well and can be filmy. Pros: smells nice, dirt cheap. Cons: doesn't really exfoliate, too creamy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2007 8:04:00 PM More reviews by kzolin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been buying this apricot scrub for years, keeping a jar in the shower for my husband and me to use. I had quite a fright when I opened a new jar recently. When the scent of citrus hit my nose, I thought that I had somehow contaminated it with shower cleaner. I grabbed the jar and managed, without my glasses, to read the tiny print in the corner that touted "New Fragrance!" WTF? Who said it needed a new fragrance?! St. Ives may have lost this longtime customer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by flamelily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub. My skin is smoother when i use it and that is about two to three times a week. It isn't harsh at all and it has no overpowering smell either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 4:22:00 PM More reviews by sskatygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my hands-down favorite face products ever.

I started using this when I was 14...10 years later, it's still my go-to skin product!

I cut down on usage when I learned how using a scrub every day can be rough on your skin (especially since mine is so sensitive).

It helps my light acne, it's great if your skin flakes (mine always does around the edges of my nose).

Most scrubs are either too harsh, and leave you with irritation, or too gentle, and make you feel as though those tiny little beads are too few in that cleanser. This is the perfect blend inbetween.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2007 2:15:00 PM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only face scrub that actually made a positive difference on my face leaving it noticeably smooth without irritation. I've tried several, more expensive ones before, but this is the only face scrub I will ever use. Trust me, I'm a woman that loves to buy high-end skin care products for the "quality" but sometimes going cheaper is actually better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2007 6:08:00 PM More reviews by 123123wow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells terrific! However, it doesn't do much to stop my acne, It is a good exfoliator, but i find that crushed aspirin works even better. I find that crushed aspirin mixed with any other cleanser works just like this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 2:18:00 AM More reviews by m00sie

This is one of my favourite exfoliating scrubs :) probably not the best product for those with sensitive skin or active acne but always leave my skin silky smooth. Would definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2007 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Seyda_26

This product really helps to soften my skin. I feel great each time I washed my face. I do every morning and night. I used the one for acne prone and haven't had any breakouts so far. ( :