October 25, 2014 | 1289 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by dipshot

Very cheap drugstore product and exfoliates my skin very well... maybe a little too well? I think it does irritate the skin since the scrub is very harsh. If only used once or twice a week, I'm sure it's still a good product and defintely cleans the dead skin cells.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Rhinestoner

I would never use this on my face. The scrubby bits are far too rough for that. I use this on my legs and body in between epilation to keep ingrowns away. Works fantastically! I have no complaints. I love the new fruity smell. To me, it smells far more like apricot than the old fragrance. I got the version in a tub, but I think the formulation is uniform, regardless of packaging. I actually like the new tub and new packaging now that it's not orange. Very nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by PCarrie84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ugh! why did they change the formulation of this scrub. I love the OLD st. ives, it was grittier thicker pastey thing, now its a water down mess and not gritty. it sux now
if anything i use it as a body scrub, mixed with sugar. pretty nice if you use it that way

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2008 12:08:00 AM More reviews by CherryBanana

I've been using this longer than I can remember. I have tried others but I always come back to this one. You really can't beat the price. I can understand why some people do not like this, as it is somewhat harsh but this is exactly why I like this so much. It feels like I'm getting a really good scrub. They did change the scent, it smells more floral to me but I don't find it unpleasant. I will continue to purchase this forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Classic. Love this dearly and hold it close. My HG exfoliating product. Does everything you need it to do. Cleanse, exfoliate, smooth, without drying or irriating my skin. Super cheap. What else could you want? Looking for a basic scrub? You HAVE to try this before anything else. You really have nothing to lose.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl156

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scrub! It's one of the best ones out there and it's super cheap! I've heard mixed reviews about this from facial salons and I think it's only because they want you to buy their products instead. No matter how many scrubs I have tried, I keep going back to this one. Can't beat the cheap price either!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by californiablonde23

Love this! Such a great scrub for people who don't have sensitive skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2008 8:35:00 PM More reviews by jomdaly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used it a few times, but it is too harsh on my skin. I have rosecea. However, I gave it too my daughter and she uses twice a week and thinks it is OK.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2008 9:20:00 PM More reviews by touchofgrace1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product because it has been featured in magazines and it's nearly in every household that I've been to. It seems that everyone was liking this product. I have normal skin with 1 or 2 pimples once a month (pms) so I decided to try it when I was visiting my mom's house during the Christmas season --- baaaad idea. The 2 pimples on my forehead swelled and felt badly irritated --- in the next few days, it only grew bigger. My skin wasn't liking it.... T-T You're lucky if it works for you!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by dag4321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use this more in my broker days, but have since found way better exfoliants that don't seem as rough (Like Knutek Microdremabrasion Cream-awesome stuff).