BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 6/19/2003 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This didn't really do anything for me. It looked ok when I put it on but I think it's just a little to light for me - you could hardly see it. This is really for girls with pale skin.

I'm torn on this product. I'm LLL and this does show up on me as a highlighter but I'm starting to think it's either not enough or too much. Either it's not there or I'm sunburnt - you get the picture? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Without it though, even with blush, I'm just too pale. I wish it had more shimmer, sheerness, and "pick me up" rather than an effect I could get from rubbing powder blush all over my face. I just don't know...I haven't had it for very long so I guess I just need more practice with it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

hmm, hello? dandelion? are you there? I can't see you!
I layered this stuff on my face, and I don't see anything! Yes, it gives me a nice glow, but where is my colour????? For $36, I thought it would be more than this. The package is cute, but the product is bordering crap, just like every other Benefit product. aaahhh, Benefit, DIE! Oh, did i mention? I'm a NC15 PPP, so I think it "should" show up on my assily white skin. except, not. continued >>

on 6/5/2003 8:14:00 PM

LoVe this stuff!! I use it on my cheeks then brush a little on my lids as an eye shadow base. It really makes my green/blue eyes sparkle and adds just a touch of light pink color to my cheeks. Very cute packaging, too. Works well with my coloring (pinkish undertones, green/blue eyes, light brown hair).

Love this, love this, LOVE THIS! Beat NARS orgasm! This is absolutely angelic! Finally managed to buy Dandelion from e-bay after coveting for one whole month!! Help! I can't stop using it and my other blushes are collecting dust....

on 5/31/2003 1:58:00 PM

I love Benefit packaging and their catalog, a really cute concept but most of their products are very mediocre in my opinion. I do love the brow wax and Benetint, so after the raves I decided to try this.
The box is adorable, the brush is cute, although doesn't work too well(I used my regular brush) and the blush very nice. A color that almost anyone could use.I am fair, but not a ppp and have a golden skin tone. The shade of pink was perfect. Like a combination of Cargo Catalina and Nars Orgasm.
One strange thing that I noticed was that when I first applied it it was really Barbie pink and I thought another Benefit disatrous makeup product, but after about 5 minutes the color toned down and seemed to take on a different shade that was about as close to a natural blush as you can get. I like it, probably would repurchase it.

on 5/30/2003 7:03:00 PM

I wanted this product soooo bad when I first saw it advertised. And when I finally bought it, I felt so chic for owning it. The packaging is nice, the brush is nice, it smells nice... but that's about it. I put some on and it wasn't noticeable at all. So I put some more on. Later at work when I looked at myself in the mirror, it looked like I was having a hot flash. Maybe that's the look some people want, but not me. It drowned out all my other makeup. Just looked like I was incredibly embarrassed about something. Even when I tried it on again, same thing. First nothing, then PINK! I hope you have better luck with the balance.

I didn't wear blush until I found this. Its light, natural, just pretty.

on 5/23/2003 5:27:00 PM

The first time I wore this to work, my boss told me I looked so healthy. It was definetly the powder. Pretty pink shade that brightens my complexion. Makes a good blush too. Cute box package and seems like it will last a long time.

on 5/22/2003 10:40:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Lately, I'v been all about NARS Orgasim and Sin, but I have to say, on my PPP skin, my face almost looks to be screaming: Hey, I'm wearing blush"!! Well, Dandelion to the rescue! I didn't pay much attention to all of the recent raves until I got tired of having to wipe off extra blush off my face. As everyone has said, it is all that! Looks so natural. It's a must have especially for PPP's!

Popular Blush Products