July 28, 2014 | 1151 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by LifesABeach

okay so first off like like alot of other reviewers i just dont get that clumped up mess picture . I am sorry but the worst mascara couldnt look like that , its just ridiculous . I happen to LOVE this mascara. Super black , long pretty lashes applied flawlessy with the super cool brush is the result I get . I really love the results , worth every dollar !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by RhoRho

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dare I say it? I think my quest for the perfect mascara is finally over! Love this stuff! I have fairly long, fairly thick lashes, but I'm always in search of one that will push them over the top. I think this one fits the bill! It makes my lashes long, with only one coat, and if I add too, I do look as if I have on fake lashes. I didn't find that it clumped up whatsoever, and I am liberal in my use of it. It didn't smear thoughout the day either, and came off fairly easily with an oil of olay makeup removing cloth. Yes, it is a bit pricey, but so far, I think I'm in mascara love!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by ClaireBear25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this mascara. It gave me "Kim Kardashian" lashes. What's cool is it is designed so it can be layered over another mascara for added intensity. The only downside I found is that it can be kind of messy to use. If you're not careful you'll end up with this mascara in places it you didn't intend for it to be.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this mascara. I don't understand that last picture posted, of the clumpy eyelashes. I don't know how this mascara could make someone's eyelashes look that terrible.. anyway.. This mascara made my lashes extremely long and volumous. It also seperated nicely, and was veryyyy black. The only downside is the price - $29 CAD.. ouch.

UPATE:
Starting to stay from this mascara. It's making my lashes clumped in bundles, and it's also making them crunchy and dry. Boo. Moved my rating down to a 3. Not purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by ariana76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im not understanding that last picture................. but anyway, my new hg! a little bit pricey but it works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by cbrown87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Although I usually buy drugstore mascaras, I HAD to buy this one after my mom had bought and used it. My lashes are long but can't hold a curl to save my life. I use this after I apply a few swipes of the Maybelline Flasies Flared (waterproof) and my lashes are huge, long and curled for most of the day! I absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara! I do *not* normally buy pricey mascara, but was really curious about this one. I immediately noticed a positive difference in the way my lashes looked. I don't understand the picture of the girl with the clumpy lashes here and all the comments about the mascara being clumpy. My mascara wasn't clumpy in the least bit. I was left with great length, separation and curl. I have come to the conclusion that, where any popular product is concerned, there will be those who will bash it just because. Your best bet is to try it for yourself. I also believe that (the proper) application technique plays a huge role in how any product will work for you. ETA: I found that this mascara doesn't last very long. Mine dried out quicker than my other mascaras normally do, which surprised me. I took a lippy off for that but I still think it's a great mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by jen2012

I was soo excited when my mom came home from Ulta with this mascra the day before it came out. I had been telling her about it for weeks and i thought it would be the worlds best mascara, as it claims to be. I love the brush and it did make my lashes look amazing. Although, when i did the 2nd coat it gets pretty clumpy and you have to work with it for a while to get them separated again. I also dont think they put very much product in because even in the first month of using it it seemed dried out. I have to move the wand around and scrape the sides. It does last a really long time and gives beautiful length but for the price (unless i got it for half off again) i dont think i would repurchase it. I might just use the brush but with a different formula mascara. All in all, Its an ok mascara but i could get the same at the drugstore (:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by golderappleoferis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I make beauty videos on youtube and all I was hearing about is this mascara!
I had some gift cards for Sephora that I found and figured I would go pick this up.....
Honestly it does NOTHING for my lashes! I was using the Maybelline one by one and I prefer that to this not only because of the prices aspect but it did what I wanted it to do!!
This mascara seems to need coats and coats to get the look I was getting with 2 coats of the one by one!! But after 3 coats we are talking clump city and it needs drying time between coats which is a large pain in the bum when you are in a rush!!

All in all if I didnt have those gift cards and spent actually cash or debit lol on this I would be returning it! After all the hype I heard about it I was seriously let down!!

I will no repurchase but I am going to let it sit a bit and see if that helps.....

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by gossamer1013

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I give it a solid "meh." Not outstanding, not horrid. It's great for in the morning as it goes on in one swoop. That said, if you try more than a swoop, you get major clumpage. Run a comb through to remove the clumps, and you've just undone any curl. Grr. It doesn't smudge, but the downside of that is you have to work to remove it.

Probably I'm too lazy for this mascara. It's not aggressively offensive.