Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 2/19/2011 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I dislike this foundation so much. Its not heavy duty like I thought it would be and it makes my oily skin even oilier. Plus it's way too luquidy. I would only recommend this for people with dry skin and average skin. Definitely not for acne prone skin or oily faces.

on 2/18/2011 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this foundation!!! I have a bunch of foundations in my drawer none of them match my skin. This one does and I love the dewy finish it gives me I think mine is in the color 320, not sure. I also bought the matching powder too. I like it but i think I like it better with my MSF from MAC. Its very light weihgt and it is sheer but that is perfect for me because I can always use concealer. I will buy this again.

on 2/18/2011 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I was not planning on buying foundation while shopping in Walmart, but something about the bottle and name sucked me in. I don't buy drugstore foundation anymore because I have never found one that doesn't turn orange or look horrible when applied. I am so glad I bought this. I love this foundation. It is not a full coverage, but with a concealer it is perfect. It gives a beautiful finish and it goes on like silk. I have paid $70.00 for foundations and haven't been as happy with them. I bought #115 and it blended perfectly with my skin. I will definitely buy this again!

on 2/18/2011 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Update: Took off one lippie. I'm finding I'm using it less and gravitating towards my other foundation. It's nice but it transfers easily and does not have the staying power of some of my other ones. The color match is still great for my olive skin, I just wish it had more gripping ability.

I must admit I was sucked in by the comercials. I am not someone who sees a comercial and is compelled to go buy the product, actualy I am someone who commonly doubts the claims and descriptions of T.V comercials. The Fit Me foundation was described as the foundation I have been looking for my entire life; foundation that dosent look like foundation and lets you skin shine through and breath.

This foundation has delivered on all accounts so far. I have warm Olive skin that is impossible to match. The 220 formula is my exact skin color to the T. I was shocked when I applied it the first time, it blended into my skin and made it look amazing! I couldnt tell I was wearing makeup!

I cant explain how well this blends with my skin. I can tell you I put it on one day before school and by the time I got home in the evening I had forgoten if I had foundation on. By looking in the mirror I couldnt tell. I had to take a baby wipe and wipe my face before I realised that I had in fact put the Fit Me foundation on in the AM. My skin looked great.

This foundation will not make blemishes disapear. I have some current blemishes and this foundation covers them and makes them less noticable, but they are not gone. I dont mind and like the more natural coverage. If you are looking for a great light weight almost invisible yet covering coverage, this is for you. If you want fuller coverage, this may not be for you.

on 2/17/2011 3:33:00 PM

One of the only drugstore foundations that actually match my skin color.
I have really really fair skin. And its hard to find a color to dark or orange for me lol.
It was however a bit oily but wearing something for oil control before and a matt powder after works fine for me.
Hasnt made me break out or anything.
Over all i really like it.

on 2/17/2011 12:25:00 AM

The gorgeous bottle and sale price seduced me into purchasing this foundation. Even though there were tester bottles I still bought the wrong color (130) Too dark and way too orange for my light/yellow tone complexion. Does anyone actually have orange skin? Thankfully Walgreen's allowed me to exchange the bottle for the right color, but the problem is no color actually matches my skin. I ended up with 115 which will work but still is a little pink. The makeup itself is okay, with light to medium coverage. It smooths on nicely but it seems a little greasy. It also has a fairly strong smell I don't like. Probably won't buy again. Update: (2-20-11) Tried using this foundation in the lighter color and although I love the way it feels, it really does breathe, I have come to the conclusion it is just not meant for anyone with combo skin (mine is normal and oily in t-zone) and with huge pores like mine. I hated the way it exaggerated every pore big and little. Back to the store it went. By the way, I bought the blush along with the foundation and I love it, its a keeper in medium pink. Hope this helps anyone with combo/oily skin and big pores.

on 2/16/2011 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best liquid foundation yet! Normally, I don't like to wear liquid foundation bc it always goes on streaky, too heavy, too cakey or not the right undertone. But this is perfect! It is easy to blend, sheer to medium coverage, and breatheable- exactly what the packaging says!

I've been a dedicated BE original foundation user for 2yrs bc of the sheer dewy look if gives me. I like to think of this as the liquid version of the BE foundation without the mineral benefits. I have used the entire Fit Me regime (except the powder): foundation, concealer, blush & bronzer. I have not used the powder bc the foundation is actually too opaque for my preferences bc I HAVE VERY CLEAR SKIN. I mix in a little of my moisturizer to make it even more sheer.

***Everyone complains about it not giving enough coverage and making them look oily... ITS BC ITS NOT FOR YOU! If you watch the ad for it, it clearly states that it is SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO APPEAR TRANSLUSCENT against your skin and enhancing your features. Hence, sheer dewy coverage!! Duh! So don't act surprised!

on 2/15/2011 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

The color I wear is 320. While it is a bit dark for me, the color before this one is too pink. Even though it is a bit dark, I do like it b/c it makes me look like I returned from Vacation. The coverage is medium but buildable. The texture is creamy and it blends easily. I use a stippling brush to apply and then buff it out w/a big powder brush. The color stays on all day for me. It does not change color like other Maybelline foundations do on my skin. It is dewey,has a pleasant baby powder scent and feels a bit moisturizing. I do not set it w/powder b/c I have very dry skin. I don't see this working for people w/oily skin, but those of us w/dry skin will love the feel and finish of this.

on 2/15/2011 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was hoping for at least medium coverage from this product but it's basically a tinted moisturizer and it had an orangey cast on my skin. This is making it way back to the store. I'm nc/nw 20ish and I got 120. It would have been a good match if not for the odd cast it gave. By the end of the day I looked like I had put orange paint on my face. Not what I was going for. :P

on 2/15/2011 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I have very dry skin and redness around my nose, cheeks and forehead. I have tried many foundations that either: settle in my lines, settle on or around the dry skin making it look worse or even irritate my skin. Maybelline FitMe is awesome, it feels light on my skin and I can blend it in with my foundation brush without causing it to dry up and flake. It is medium coverage and does the job perfect, I don't like heavy foundation but rather something that accentuates my natural skin and this does just that. I have received so many compliments that I look fresh and polished not overdone. I took a before and after pic, the before I looked red and blotchy and the after picture didn't look like I was wearing makeup I just looked like I had a really good nights rest, glowing and fresh. I love you FitMe!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl