November 24, 2014 | 951 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by kiimuu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was skeptical that none of the shades in this line would match my yellow-toned skin. However, I opted to try out Buff Beige (130), and to my surprise it blends well with my skintone. This may be due in part to the foundation's lighter coverage. It blends easily and smoothly with just my fingers, and the scent (yes, it is lightly scented) does not linger after application. This really relieved me, as I can't stand the smell of Revlon ColorStay as it still remains on my face when I apply it, hence the switch to a better and more affordable drugstore foundation. I also like how it blends better around my eyes, and really helps cover up my under-eye circles pretty well without the aid of a concealer. Definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by plasticvagabond

I bought this at Walgreens after being a bit skeptical for a few weeks. I was fed up with all foundation and swore it off for awhile. I could never find my EXACT color. The FIT ME foundation section in my local walgreens made it so easy, you could actually try samples...after a few test strips I found my shade. I now know that I am a perfect Medium220. =]

So I instantly went home and tried it out. The bottle is so "expensive" looking and elegant. The application was effortless, it glides on so smoothly, *I use my hands. It doesn't look cakey at all! I would say that it is very similar to a really good, FULL coverage tinted moisturizer(WAYYY better though) since it does give you a glowy dewey look. To absorb a bit of the shine I do sweep a very small amount of loose powder across my T-zone. I also love the smell of it, and the fact that it feels like you aren't wearing anything but you still get EXCELLENT coverage. My skin looks flawless, I have received SO many compliments since using it.Seems like it would be a great buy for all skin types.

But overall, I AM IN LOVE with this product!! So I will be buying it again and again!

CONS:
I absolutely MUST set this because I have oily skin and this tends to get VERY shiny as the day progresses.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by sandwichgirl

Finally a foundation I like! It blends beautifully and looks great--clean and natural. I use shade 120 and it's a little darker than most other Ivories. The only complaint that I have it that I have to apply powder a couple times throughout the day to get rid of shine. That may be caused from my moisturizer, though. I also bought the matching powder and am going to try the concealer. This foundation is great if you hate that heavy make-up feel like I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by IhearHelloKitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I don't like wearing liquid foundation, but this I am inlove with. I have combo acne prone skin. I just wear oil controlling powder and it lasts all day!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I bought this foundation after seeing it fist displayed at my local Wal-Mart. I very excited to try it. After getting it home, I started reading the ingredients listed on the back (must peel back label sticker to get to such. I noticed that fragrance is listed as an ingredient.That is a big No-No for most people (includig me!). So,I ended up returning mines for a refund.

Maybelline has got to do better!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by jayluvsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! I am a make-up addict. I seen this in Walmart and had to try it. I am a MAC nc 45 and it is really hard to find a drugstore brand that works for me, since these were only 6.48 I bought 3 shades. 320, 350 and a 355. The 320 was perfect for me. It blends flawlessly with my skin. My only issue is my skin is super oily so I did have to powder after a few hours.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by aperfectsonnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this foundation in crisis mode after the CoverGirl Trublend foundation I had purchased turned into a disaster. I have to say, this product is amazing! It looks like my skin, only better! My NC20 skin is usually very hard to match- foundations either make my skin look too pInk or too orange. The match was perfect, and let my skin shine through! It evened everything out without covering my beauty marks and the coverage was extremely buildable. I can't even feel it on my face! I just look dewey and glowing!!

I love this product. I can't wait to try the concealers. I just wish it came with a pump. But the bottle is totally cute and the formula doesn't get all stopped up like CoverGirl Clean. More than worth my $8 :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Angela74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked the way this felt on my skin,however my store did not have samples so I had to use the plastic color swatch in order to find my shade. While the shade I chose looked good in the store I realized once I got it home and tried it on that it was very orange on my skin so this will be going in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by wherermikeys

I'm a hoarder for all types of liquid foundations and after being a one-year user of Revlon's Color Stay foundation I decided to switch it up. I bought Fit Me for $7.99 which I thought was fantastic! I used this with cetaphil moisturizer and I loved it. At first it looks a little dewy but as the day goes on my face absorbed the oil and made my skin look natural. The color match was slightly darker than my neck but overall I think it went well. It did not break me out nor did I look too oily. I was very pleased with this foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by hannahmarkiewicz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall this foundation is pretty decent. It provides light, buildable coverage. I like to wear this on my "clear skin" days. It does look very natural and blends easily. I bought shade 220. I do always make sure to apply a finishing or matte powder over because I have combo skin and I feel like this foundation is not the best for oil control. But for the price, it does what it says. I just wish it had a little bit more coverage.