September 30, 2014 | 1138 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by bhenchodh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have moderately combo oily skin with slight blemishes from sun damage, slight rosacea, a few lines, typical 30 something skin. I got this in sun beige (230). The bottle is cute and made of glass, def eye catching. No pump. Foundation is easy pour and very easy to apply with fingers, sponge or brush. It is too sheer for me as I like medium coverage. Its a tinted moisturizer for me. Color match was good with very slight pinkish cast in natural light ( I am very discerning about color match so good might be exact for others, thus I can't find any in MAC for me, closest is NC30/ 35 mixed, but it oxidizes, I love cover fx M40 cream for winter, and am constantly mixing colors as my skin shade changes in sunny cali weather). My problem was what happened 1 hour after: greasy mess, no run off but my face was slick with oil, not just t-zone. Plus it oxidized ever so slightly and settled in the 3 wrinkles I have. Thus returned it right away. Maybe a good choice dry, younger skin looking for TM.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by lovelylau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Right off the back, I hate the bottle. The product is very thin and it gets all into the top that's on the bottle, other than that it is nice looking. I got this in the color 355 Coconut. I thought it was going to be way too yellow for me but it isn't. I do find however that I'm not crazy about the coverage. I like a natural looking coverage but something about this did not go with my skin. I put this on one half of my face and put Colorstay in Cappuccino on the other half to compare and after 3 hrs I was much happier with how the Colorstay side looked. Two days later, the side of my face that had the Maybelline Fit Me on it, is disgustingly broken out. In areas that don't even break out on me. I'm very disappointed by this but at least it was cheap.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by sozz

I love this foundation. For the price, you can't do better. It works best with the corresponding pressed powder; so be sure to pick that up as well. I can do without the concealer and the blush, but I appreciate Maybelline's effort. I don't get oily after a few hours when I use this product. I've even fallen asleep before washing off my makeup a few times, and I didn't get any pimples (however, I don't recommend this practice). Def will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by mekamakeupgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got it for around 7 bucks at walmart, which is really good compared to $11 for Revlon Colorstay. Its really smooth and goes on great especially with my fingers. It actually feels like water on my skin, but still gives me that really good coverage. But with more usage, i've noticed it kind of makes me look orange, which is weird because i have the lightest version (115). Its just.. okay? My jury is still out on this foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by WesleysMom25

Don't waste your money. I saw this on Youtube and wanted to give it a try. While I was in the store, I got a bottle of the Revlon Colorstay that I wear to match the color with the Fit Me. I had a perfect match. I put it on my skin and you couldn't even tell the difference. The next morning when I did my makeup I used the Fit Me. It was horrible. My face was orange. I didn't understand. It was the exact same color that I wear in my Revlon. The Revlon doesn't make me orange. I had to go and take it off. I was not about to go in public with a orange face. I threw away the receipt on accident so I won't be able to return. I was so disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 7:46:00 AM More reviews by miszxlinda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this about a month ago and it stood out to me, as a new product, I knew I had to try! I find that maybelline has a great variety of color matches and the consistency of the foundations doesn't break me out. The packaging of course caught my attention, it's different and sleek in a rectangular bottle and looks really nice. I liked how the display had little samples to test out colors from pink tones to yellow tones, I chose 220/natural beige (for ref. I am NC 35/37/C4). The color match was pretty good and it's really close to the 24 hour classic beige; I opened a bottle in the store to match it! (-; AND if you use smooth moose in 240 (also natural beige) it's almost identical to that color as well.

Overall, I don't find this foundation anything special, it really isn't a huge difference from any other foundation. It's not that long lasting and it makes me oily after a few hours and I'm not an oily person. I have dry/sensitive skin and this foundation makes me oily. Overall, good product and a cheap buy (@ walmart 6.48) but the only con I'd find in this is that it has that oilyyy affect. I do like it though!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, lets see. I find that Maybelline foundations tend to go on the orange, or pinkish side. Which is something I like about them, seeing as I have pinkish skin, and anything yellow, or really orange would be bad for me.

I got a sample tester of this stuff, in the very lightest color. I'm a foundation snob, so I figured it wouldn't work well. So far, however, so decent. It settled into my ginormous pores like every foundation did, and caked up around my nose, and settled into my non existent wrinkles. (small smile lines, I'm still very young)

Same drugstore foundation kind of thing. However, it was very light, which I love. And hadn't broke me out. It wasn't crazy difficult to wash off, and had a normal smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by sweetkandi87

After using this for a week I have decided its not the foundation for me. It has a nice finish, but it is too oily looking for me, and even with powder, it gets too oily throughout the day; i have to blot several times a day. It has decent coverage, but not the best. Wish it worked out for me, but Im not going to cry about it - it was only around $6.50 :) I also noticed it irritated my eyes when it was around it, like my eyes would start watering really bad. So because of the irritation this gets a 2... I have never had that happen with any other foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by melindamac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice foundation. I was very leary esp since most Maybelline foundations tend to be ashy or red on me. but this one has suprised me. I got 355 Coconut and it is lovely! It is very comparable to my Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Dark 1, just a tad darker. It gives a smooth skin like finish that has a definite glow. Very polished but not overdone. U will need to use concealer with this one. I can see where someone with oily skin might not care for it. But I am lucky to have normal skin and thus am able to wear most foundation types. Most Maybelline foundations look horrible on me esp after an hour or so. This one actually looks better!! I will update if there are changes. But right now this could be my new go to drugstore foundation and at $6.99 vs $42 for Nars. It could very well beat out Sheer Glow in my number one overall foundation spot!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by secretcrush401

I saw reviews of this all over the web and decided it was worth trying... I ended up buying the liquid and the powder in 320 Honey Beige... I must say I love the foundation for its light to medium buildable coverage and its satiny finish but I absolutely HATE the matching powder, it makes me look pasty and ashen... Anyways the foundation is wonderful but I may invest in the matching concealer due to its lack of coverage, as I usually use a medium to full...It stayed on all night on a night out, I'm not sure if it was the foundation itself or the Hard Candy primer I used or a combo of the two... Overall I give this one thumbs up!!!