Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

I got the 115, and it had and orangish hue to it, which I did not like at all.

on 3/3/2011 9:30:00 AM

Although I got a really good color match from this foundation (130 I think) and the concealer also, Im not happy with the coverage or the way this makes my face shiny. The coverage was sheerer than expected, I prefer something with a little more coverage. But because of the sheerness I think that the colors would work for people with slightly darker or lighter skintones (In fact thats probably why they say they can match any skintone, the foundation is so sheer that anyone can wear it!) The foundation stays semi matte for about 15 minutes on my skin, but by the end of the day I am totally shiny and greasy looking. Not sure about whether it lasts on my skin, but I wouldnt want something that makes me shiny to actually stay put. Packaging isn't so great, I would have preferred a pump bottle. I did get this really cheap though, the foundation and concealer for about $8.00. Not purchasing again, although I am glad that I tried it. continued >>

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

On the whole, I really liked this foundation. My skin is really pale, and I usually have a hard time finding a foundation light enough to match my skin. When I swatched it in the store, their lightest shade (110) looked like it;d be a good match, although it seemed a little dark. After having used it for a few weeks, I now almost feel like this foundation is a little lighter than my skin.

I like the fairly sheer coverage, 'cause his seems a little lighter than medium coverage to me. The dewy finish is nice, and it can look really nice, but after an hour or two I begin to look really oily. This isn't a good makeup for people with oily skin. Even when I put powder on to set my makeup, I feel like I'm always putting more powder on in an hour.

I don't know really if I'll be buying this product again. The color is nice, but I really get tired of always having to reapply powder so that I don't look like oily.

honestly, this foundation would be my hg if some things were fixed. I believe that finding a foundation or concealer that matches your color is so hard to find. This foundation has to be the only foundation that actually was true to my color.

PROS:
-awesome color selection
-doesn't turn me orange like most foundations
-lights but yet covers.

CONS:
-Can make you look oily
-doesn't last for long
-slips off face even when set

So i guess i only use this foundation if i'm going on short errands.

on 3/2/2011 11:39:00 AM

I wanted to love it, but it broke me out. I did like the coverage (medium, but buildable), finish (natural, slightly dewy), and shade range.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

The whole idea of Fit Me sounds good but they definitely need to add more colors. I bought this in 320 and it's too dark for my skin tone, but the next lighter shade is too light. They definately need to work on the darker shades within this line. More wasted money on a drugstore foundation that just doesn't "Fit Me".

on 3/1/2011 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Now THIS is an amazing drugstore foundation! Finding a foundation for me NC40-42 skin was always such a pain that I would normally cough up the money for Bobbi Brown's foundation but lately it's been bothering me (and frankly my husband) that my foundation costs more than our water bill. I was in Walmart way too late last night when I came across this foundation and at six dollars and change, even my cheapo husband said "buy it!" I put this foundation on at 1pm with no primer (I forgot), set it with my BB loose powder and went on with my day. It is now nearly 11pm and I almost look more fresh than when I first did my makeup! I am also surprised by the color match as everything in the dark section looked too dark for me. I pulled out the color matching card (ladies please don't ever match your makeup to your wrist color) and saw one very yellow shade among the medium section, number 220. Now how something that light matches my skin is beyond me. This is a thin formula but it's not that thin! Anyways it reminds me of the BB skin foundation which I also love. Four lippies just because of the scent...it's just too strong for something we're wearing all over our faces.

on 3/1/2011 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is gonna get a short n' sweet review: This foundation gets five stars for HAVING PALE YELLOW SHADES. From what I can tell, it seems like the colors ending in 0 are yellowish, whereas the ones ending in 5 are pinkish. I love this-- being olive/fair, finding affordable, GOOD foundation is like pulling teeth. I use the powder and concealer from this line daily, and the foundation for special stuff. I adore it. I'm sick of shelling out big bucks for yellow foundation from other brands, so this gets big ups from me. It's creamy and not too mask-like, and I think it can hang with the department store brands in terms of overall quality. I hope Maybelline doesn't pull a stupid and discontinue this.

on 3/1/2011 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Wow!
Perhaps the less than good reviews are from people who did not read the description of this product. This is a light coverage product, so it is not going to cover major flaws

Pros:
Cost around $6.00.
Great color selection.
Enhances skin almost invisibly. This reminds me a lot of Lancome Teinte Miracle (both products made by L'Oreal).
Nice looking bottle.

Cons:
None

on 3/1/2011 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

UPDATE: Ugh, even though I still really like this foundation, I did not realize that Maybelline still tests on animals. So I cannot repurchase this since I am eliminating everything I have that is not cruelty free. Jerks!

Wow. I admit it, I had sworn off DS foundations for many reasons, particularly oxidizing, not blending well, horrible shade selection, lack of testers etc etc etc. But something about this foundation appealed to me, I guess their marketing campaign worked. Maybe the shiny black lid reminiscent of MUFE HD or the Nars esque font on the label or the narrow square Diorskin-like bottle .... hmmmm... cunning Maybelline, cunning.

I picked up shade #120 and it is unbelievably perfect. I have never found a shade so perfect in HE or DS foundation. I use MUFE HD in 125 in summer and 118 in winter... and I love it, deeply, but it is $42... this is $6.99.

Yes, it is light coverage, much more than a TM but a bit less than MUFE HD and not as buildable, although I find MUFE HD to be firmly in the medium coverage category, I definitely see my skin though MUFE, and I see my skin through this. Fit Me blends incredibly well, evens out my skintone completely. It feels so good on, luxurious, like a MUCH more expensive product. It does not dry as quickly as MUFE HD so you don't have to do your face in areas. I use my fingers to apply both products and feel that both offer that great natural look. Neither are super matte and I like that.

My skin is dry, not sensitive and not prone to break outs, I do find Fit Me to have less lasting power than MUFE HD if I do not set with powder, and that's fine considering the massive price difference. If I set Fit Me with ELF HD powder or MUFE HD powder it looks amazing and lasts the whole work day and longer.

Cons of Fit Me- no pump, but for the price that's fine, I will wash out an old MUFE HD bottle and transfer the product, the same amount is in both. I did try screwing the MUFE pump directly onto the fit me bottle but it doesn't work, the neck of Fit Me is too wide. Only other con is the smell, grandma, powdery violet smell masking that typical "drugstore foundation" scent. Not nice, but I can also live with that. I think I am used to my MUFE HD which really has no smell. But I expect that from HE, that's like a HE foundation requirement for me.

I am so beyond impressed with this product. If you have dry skin, are looking for light to medium coverage I think its worth trying. I would be hesitant to recommend for ppl with sensitive skin (the fragrance is quite strong), very oily skin (I do not think it will last, maybe with primer and powder, but not sure) or people with serious skin issues who need/want a lot of coverage (this is not very buildable).

For me this will be my everyday foundation for work and weekends, and my MUFE HD will become my special occassion foundation. I am so happy to save SO MUCH money. I love you so much right now Maybelline!!!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl