September 23, 2014 | 949 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by WesleysMom25

Don't waste your money. I saw this on Youtube and wanted to give it a try. While I was in the store, I got a bottle of the Revlon Colorstay that I wear to match the color with the Fit Me. I had a perfect match. I put it on my skin and you couldn't even tell the difference. The next morning when I did my makeup I used the Fit Me. It was horrible. My face was orange. I didn't understand. It was the exact same color that I wear in my Revlon. The Revlon doesn't make me orange. I had to go and take it off. I was not about to go in public with a orange face. I threw away the receipt on accident so I won't be able to return. I was so disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 7:46:00 AM More reviews by miszxlinda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this about a month ago and it stood out to me, as a new product, I knew I had to try! I find that maybelline has a great variety of color matches and the consistency of the foundations doesn't break me out. The packaging of course caught my attention, it's different and sleek in a rectangular bottle and looks really nice. I liked how the display had little samples to test out colors from pink tones to yellow tones, I chose 220/natural beige (for ref. I am NC 35/37/C4). The color match was pretty good and it's really close to the 24 hour classic beige; I opened a bottle in the store to match it! (-; AND if you use smooth moose in 240 (also natural beige) it's almost identical to that color as well.

Overall, I don't find this foundation anything special, it really isn't a huge difference from any other foundation. It's not that long lasting and it makes me oily after a few hours and I'm not an oily person. I have dry/sensitive skin and this foundation makes me oily. Overall, good product and a cheap buy (@ walmart 6.48) but the only con I'd find in this is that it has that oilyyy affect. I do like it though!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, lets see. I find that Maybelline foundations tend to go on the orange, or pinkish side. Which is something I like about them, seeing as I have pinkish skin, and anything yellow, or really orange would be bad for me.

I got a sample tester of this stuff, in the very lightest color. I'm a foundation snob, so I figured it wouldn't work well. So far, however, so decent. It settled into my ginormous pores like every foundation did, and caked up around my nose, and settled into my non existent wrinkles. (small smile lines, I'm still very young)

Same drugstore foundation kind of thing. However, it was very light, which I love. And hadn't broke me out. It wasn't crazy difficult to wash off, and had a normal smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by sweetkandi87

After using this for a week I have decided its not the foundation for me. It has a nice finish, but it is too oily looking for me, and even with powder, it gets too oily throughout the day; i have to blot several times a day. It has decent coverage, but not the best. Wish it worked out for me, but Im not going to cry about it - it was only around $6.50 :) I also noticed it irritated my eyes when it was around it, like my eyes would start watering really bad. So because of the irritation this gets a 2... I have never had that happen with any other foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by melindamac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice foundation. I was very leary esp since most Maybelline foundations tend to be ashy or red on me. but this one has suprised me. I got 355 Coconut and it is lovely! It is very comparable to my Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Dark 1, just a tad darker. It gives a smooth skin like finish that has a definite glow. Very polished but not overdone. U will need to use concealer with this one. I can see where someone with oily skin might not care for it. But I am lucky to have normal skin and thus am able to wear most foundation types. Most Maybelline foundations look horrible on me esp after an hour or so. This one actually looks better!! I will update if there are changes. But right now this could be my new go to drugstore foundation and at $6.99 vs $42 for Nars. It could very well beat out Sheer Glow in my number one overall foundation spot!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by secretcrush401

I saw reviews of this all over the web and decided it was worth trying... I ended up buying the liquid and the powder in 320 Honey Beige... I must say I love the foundation for its light to medium buildable coverage and its satiny finish but I absolutely HATE the matching powder, it makes me look pasty and ashen... Anyways the foundation is wonderful but I may invest in the matching concealer due to its lack of coverage, as I usually use a medium to full...It stayed on all night on a night out, I'm not sure if it was the foundation itself or the Hard Candy primer I used or a combo of the two... Overall I give this one thumbs up!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by cattlegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this foundation. Will be 50 next month and this makes my skin look sooooo nice (although Ive been told I have very pretty skin anyway) It is light and this beats ANY foundation I have ever used at blendability and not settling into the 2 small wrinkles I have (hehe). I wear 135 and purchased the concealer as well, best eyeshadow base I have used.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a maniac when it comes to Foundation- I've used Estee Lauder Doublel Wear for 19 years now, love it HOWEVER, on the weekends I like to allow my skin to breathe. I tested this product on my jawline, looked very orange'y, but for the price of $6 I thought I'd give it a try at home under my lighting. It offers very little coverage, slightly oily and didnt enhance my skin at all. I would not recommend this product.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by susu42

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im a NC45-47 depends on the time of year and i bought this at Walmart where the price was very good. Pros very light, great consistency and blends seamlessly into the skin, someone with little to no skin issues. Cons not for someone with major blemishes to cover, prefer if it had a pump. I have uneven skintone and dark spots from breakouts on my face and those came through it just gave a skin a nice veil of color i like it for no makeup days when you dont want to fuss with too much. You can achieve fuller coverage with it cause its buildable but what i do is use a heavy duty concealer with it and its very nice or i use it along with my mineral makeup and i get better coverage. I hope maybelline will keep this concept and make another formula that would give medium-full coverage. I will keep this but i dont think i would repurchase as i have to work with this in the area of coverage.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by reztyle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the color and consistency of this product. It is easy to blend and the color works well for my NC42 skin. I bought the 230 for reference. I can see how people with oily skin like myself won't like this because the finish leaves your face dewy so you def. need to put powder on to set it, which is something you should always do anyway.
I also purchased the matching powder but i forgot it today and good thing I have my duo mat powder foundation from MUFE in 209 for touch ups in my purse, which works well with it like another reviewer has mentioned.
Overall it's pretty good for the price but I have so many foundations and I can't imagine wearing this in the summer because I can see that it can get shiny which equals to looking too oily and I don't always have time to do touch ups but for now it works. My favorite drugstore fdt is still Boots no. 7 perfect foundation in tan.