Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 12/17/2009 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is probably my favorite mascara ever.The brush is the best;it doesn't goop on too much mascara like the new Rimmel mascara.I've own that one and it is horrible.So clumpy.But this one right here is the best.It seperates my lashes and it's so buildable without those hideous spidery lashes/clumps.I might even keep the brush after I'm done so I can use it as a eyelash comb since I don't have one and it seems handy to have.I'm always on the hunt for new mascaras and this *might* be a keeper.

on 12/17/2009 5:52:00 PM

VERY good! Works perfect, lasts all day and night! :)

on 12/17/2009 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara. it gave me really great volume and the length was ultra impressive. People though my lashes were fake because they were super long and pretty. It's doesnt clump as well so thats a huge plus.

on 12/16/2009 3:31:00 PM

This mascara gives a lot of length, but little volume. You can work with it to build up volume, but if will never give you super thick lashes. I have the waterproof version and even that smudges. So I will not repurchase. Covergirl Lash Blast is still my favorite.

The quality of this mascara isn't consistent from tube to tube for me. My first was wonderful but flaked mildly. My second tube was absolutely perfect, and my third (and final) tube flakes like nobody's business! I simply can't depend on the quality of this mascara to be the same from batch to batch. I'm taking this off my holy grail list!

on 12/15/2009 3:10:00 PM

This worked decently enough for a drug store brand mascara. I didn't notice that it gave me a ton of extra volume, but it did work better than Too Face's Lash Injection which I tried on the same day. I used Lash Injection on 1 eye and Colossal Volum on the other eye. Colossal Volum gave me more length than Lash Injection and made my lashes darker and fuller.
I don't think I would buy another of these, but it isn't awful for a cheap mascara.

on 12/14/2009 8:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

To begin with - the yellow color and the tube shape is truly an eye-catcher and I couldn't help getting one since I've also heard many good reviews on this mascara so I thought I'd give it a try although I am not a Maybelline mascaras fan at all and been loyal to L'Oreal ones for a long time. YES, it smells. :) Smells like honey and yes it is pretty strong. But I don't mind this smell, it does not irritate eyes or make them teary and it goes away quickly so I was okay with it. As far as the effect, it was good. Lashes looked fuller and thicker after one coat already. The wand did scare me when I saw it lol, just because it is huge and I am used to a Telescopic small comb one but oh well, it just takes some practice I guess. I said I would not repurchase it again just because there are many other mascaras at the moment that I have not tried yet so Id like to get new ones but this mascara itself is very good. And it dried out very very fast...unlike other mascaras I use so that was a bad side. Also, it tends to clump. But I still gave it 4 lippies since the 'volume' is pretty decent with it and thats what it claims its for.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It gives twice the volume and isn't hard to take off. I will for sure 100% buy this one again as soon as i run out

on 12/12/2009 7:06:00 AM

This makes my lashes longer and thicker, but not as much as advertised. I find that if I put on anymore than two coats my lashes start to get spidery and a little clumpy/flaky, which is sort of disappointing. I have long lashes to beginning with so this works for me, but if you have short or really straight lashes then I don't know how well this will work. Overall really good mascara though.

on 12/10/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am used to waterproof mascaras so that is why i was dissapointed with this mascara. i normally use maybelline volume express (waterproof) and i hoped this one would give more volume but it didn't ; it dries too slow so your curled lashes go down again and when u apply another layer it gets clumpy and it gets allblack under your eyes after a couple hours..

so i went back to my old mascara again................

Popular Mascaras