April 17, 2014 | 1070 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by TinaSheipline

I don't think it's a terrible product but it's definately not anything special. As far as the beads in it are concerned, they are ok, you just can't really scrub your face with it. I don't use it anymore because it didn't do anything for me. It might help some people though. Update 02/17/09: I started using this again because it was just sitting on the shelf and nothing else was helping my acne at all. I use this along with a few other things in my routine and I can't believe I didn't like this before. Maybe my skin has changed since then I'm not sure. Anyways, the beads don't irritate or scratch my skin like others have said it did for them. My breakouts were mainly on my jaw line and now I'm just trying to get rid of the dark spots left over. It may have saved my face. Edit: I don't know how I just realized this but I've been using the Apricot Cleanser not scrub. I accidentally bought the scrub the other day and went to use it and was like, omg, they changed the formula! Then I noticed that I bought the wrong thing! oops! oh well, the scrub isn't bad but you don't want to use it everday because it is rather harsh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 12:28:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is always in my bathroom cabinet somewhere even though i dont use it as often. It is a very tough scrub and it should not be over used. I use it about once a week, sometimes once every two weeks. This product is good to use only when u need to rejuvenate your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2007 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Miulan

scrubs should contain only chemical peeling ingredients that won't damage your skin and not walnut grains!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2007 10:57:00 PM More reviews by angcoleman23

Best scrub ever......... IF YOU WANT TO POSSIBLY RUIN YOUR SKIN. I have seen people scar their face from this product. I know you shouldn't be scrubbing hard- but an exfoliater should really be something that is going to dissolve. It is definitely worth the extra money to invest in something better- your skin is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by sbprincess21

Another TIMELESS, bathroom cabinet staple.

This was the perfect scrub to use to start out with when I was a teen. I remember the first winter in H.S. my face started to flake and dry out SOOO BAD, my mom told me to use this. Once again, another product that was like a facial staple in my mom's bathroom cabinet, along with Mint Julep face mask, it's just one of those things that is timeless and everyone has.

Although, I don't use it all that much anymore since I've graduated to much more expensive brands, but as a general exfoliator (especially during those winter month's when your face is drying out), I have a soft spot for this product and will always have some in my cabinet to probably share with my daughter someday too =)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by jesspanka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best. Scrub. Ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 7:16:00 AM More reviews by savethemarianne

I keep coming back to this again and again! I tried to like other scrubs like Lush's SJG, but nothing exfoliates me as well as this. It has the perfect combo between density of grains yet softness so it's never too harsh but really takes the dead skin cells off. I've rebought this for years and I haven't found anything to compare to it! I have quite sensitive skin, and it doesn't irritate me at all! I'd recommend anyone to try it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by krazykhaled

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh how I hate this scrub! It cleans and doesn't cause breakouts for me, but what I hate is the gritty feel and how the grains stick to my face and fingers. I wash it off, and wash it off, and wipe with warm, wet towel, and I can still feet the grit on my face. It feels like I dipped my head in sand. Ech!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2007 7:43:00 PM More reviews by UNIQUEFASHIONISTA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

St. Ives has changed the product (slightly), packaging and smell. However, thank god its for the better. I am on my second jar because it lasts so long and it still helps remove dead skin off of my BODY, not just face. I really LOVE the new smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

It is just a scrub. It is a little drier in the winter time. The particles are little rough.