November 23, 2014 | 1114 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2003 6:40:00 PM More reviews by lissadoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this powder. Its a very pretty pinky with maybe a touch of mauve. It goes on very sheer so can be built up into the required intensity. It looks aquite natural flush when used on my cheeks as blusher, and if lightly dusted over the contours of the face gives a healthy glow. Its not cheap, about 22 I think, but is a good, not too obvious looking product. My only criticism is the packaging. Like Hoola, the cardboard box looks cheap and is easily damaged. And the brush is useless. But this is a staple in my makeup bag, and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2003 5:53:00 PM More reviews by stella261

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The first thing that caught my eye was the cute box packaging, and further exploration created further interest. It's a great colour, I love the shimmer, and the brush is cute. Personally, I apply with a much bigger brush than the one provided, but that's just because it makes light, overall coverage easier. Despite having fairly pink-toned skin anyway, I think this bubblegum pink shimmer powder cannot fail to impress. Perfect to soften that "I just put on my foundation" look, and to help hide little flaws.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2003 5:39:00 PM More reviews by nessac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this blush is so beautiful. it looks really pink in the container, but it goes on so natural and pretty. the packaging is too cute, and it smells so good.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2003 7:22:00 PM More reviews by lavenderbee

I do love this, I love the little brush and I love what it does for my pale olive skin. I do not love its unreasonable price tag. It makes me feel dirty.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2003 11:34:00 PM More reviews by faith_jie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fortunately, this product shows up on my skin and it's a very natural peachy pink. I really love the fact that it lightens up my face without looking overdone. I think it's more nature than the Anna Sui face color 302, which I also like. My only complain is the package. It's very cute, yet it's made out of paper and after staying my purse for one week, it starts to show signs of wear and tear. Maybe I will leave it at home since the blush lasts all day on my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 1:17:00 PM More reviews by eka8098

I love this cute pink colour! The brush is not great, but I use another larger one. Subtle and pretty.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 4:08:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

PRICE: US$26.00

The cute packaging coupled with the raves on MUA made me get this. And you know what? I just don't know what to do with it. I use a small powder brush and dust the powder over my face, and I see *nothing*. OK, maybe a bit of shimmer, but that's about it. So I use a blush brush and brush it on my cheekbones. I do 2-3 layers and nothing noticable. All in all, it's something I'd prefer not spending on, since it was quite useless.

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2003 9:37:00 AM More reviews by reynoldskl

I think this product beats NARS Orgasm hands down, it is a lot mroe natural looking and works really well on my medium skin tone. I also think that the packaging is really cute. My mum was so impressed with the results she has even purchased some as well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 12:03:00 PM More reviews by muakitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I, too, passed this up when I first saw it thinking it was just a gimmicky pink blush. Then, after reading all the raves on this board, I just had to try it myself. I had to wait about a month for my Sephora to get it back in stock, but I'm not disappointed. I'm a very fair PPP, so Dandelion actually shows up on my skin. It gives me a wide-awake flush. The package reads, "Finely spun with delicate mauves and pinks, this exquisite brightening face powder leaves a petal-like finish." I actually don't mind the packaging & absence of a mirror, because I just use this in the morning (don't carry it around with me). I think it's a pretty good value, too, considering the amount of product for the price ($26 USD for .35 oz./10 g).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 12:02:00 PM More reviews by muakitten