August 1, 2014 | 1889 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2003 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Jilly_san

This is sooooo sweet. A pretty baby pink to your cheeks to give you that babydoll look. It shows up on me just fine fut Im a PPP with cool tones. I find the color to be just like Loreal's Shine Delice in Strawberry Tart which is also a really nice product. I love dandelion more though because it has this sweet scent to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2003 5:16:00 PM More reviews by kkdallas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has been my lemming for several months. I use it as a blush and it is very sheer pink on my PPP/FFF skin. I could not use it as an all-over face powder without looking like I had a fever. It is easy to blend, very sheer and the shimmer hardly shows up on my cheeks. I can see a slight shimmer in the box though. Very nice product, overall but I was surprised at how little you get for $26. Nars blush comes in a great, black rubber compact with a mirror. Dandelion comes in a paper box, no mirror. However, a small brush is included in Dandelion and no brush comes with Nars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2003 10:20:00 PM More reviews by FudgesFrog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this product...right down to the cutesy packaging (a first for any BeneFit product for me!). I have extremely fair skin, so I didn't have problems with this not showing up on me. Instead, it creates a gorgeous, glowing effect. I use it as a finishing powder most often, though I've used it as a blush as well. It does not show up as obviously pink and the shimmer is incredibly subtle (and I have oily, slightly uneven skin, so shimmer is hard for me to pull off anywhere other than my eyes and lips).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2003 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dislike Benefit with a passion. I ADORE this blush. So surprised to finally find THE one Benefit product I can wear even with its cutesy cardboard packaging and funky brush. Great price for all you get. Looks FANTASTIC on my skin and makes me feel like I do when I wear Borsari Violetta Di Parma. As if I am 5 years old. It actually improves the overall look of my cheeks. I'm a PPP with lots of pink on my skin and this seems to even out tone and imparts a lovely cheery glow. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2003 8:36:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

This is too darn light for me and I am a MAC C3, so I am not medium skin toned, but it totally faded into my skin. When I tried it as an all over powder, it just did not compliment my already pinky skin at all. This would be great for someone really fair or someone olive skinned that is usually this to compliment their skin tone. 5/11/03: Tried this again as a powder on my forehead, chin and apples of cheeks and I liked the way it looked today. Good for days you don't want a full face but a little color. I still think it is better suited for ladies without pinky undertones but I will keep using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2003 8:10:00 PM More reviews by chrissie_anne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pleasantly surprised by the good quality of this product - sometimes BeneFit don't live up to standard. This powder really does make a difference to your complexion and smells nice too. Beautifully packaged, would definately buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2003 11:18:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never been a blush fan, but I LOVE this! I actually get excited when it's time to apply it! I use it as a blush. I have light skin, MAC C2 is a perfect match. It adds such a pretty pink flush to my cheeks, it shows up very well on me. It always looks natural and never streaks or feels heavy. It hasn't made me break out either. Huge rave from me!! :o)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2003 10:38:00 PM More reviews by NotAGeisha

I tested this at Sephora, and I found it to be too pink for my skin tone (tanned Asian skin). The box was really small too. I didn't seem to get the same results as some of the other girls who've posted their comments. Maybe it's not for Asian skin. I ended up buying Nars Orgasm instead!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2003 9:23:00 PM More reviews by ooliedonna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't wear blush ever, as I have naturally rosy cheeks. However, this very subtle powder brightens my whole face with it's very soft pink tint and slightly shimmery finish. It's not something that I will replace when I am finished with it, but it's a pretty product to do a fresh spring face with. (I consider myself a FFF and wear Stila 20 Watts) The only thing I am not crazy about is the cardboard packaging. It's cute, but it's not the sort of thing you can just toss in your makeup bag, as the lid comes off really easily. The brush that is included does the trick, though. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2003 8:26:00 PM More reviews by bethlee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This does a nice job of giving a "natural" glow. I am a MMM and although it doesn't really stand out, it gives a nice finish. The brush that comes with it is ok. I am not crazy about the cardboard packaging, but the powder does have a nice smell.