April 24, 2014 | 1856 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2003 3:23:00 PM More reviews by minhboston

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wanted to give a little natural color to my cheeks(Asian skin), and have found it in Dandelion. Pricey at $26, but it looked natural, and gave me the flushed look I wanted. Smells good, cute packaging with very usable brush. For evening I pare it with Shu emura glow on blush in P amber 87.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2003 7:26:00 PM More reviews by allecto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

totally love this stuff! it gives this nice pixie-like tone to your face, esp. if you have very fair skin like me! IMO it's worth the price - no blush needed here...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2003 4:50:00 PM More reviews by princessnectar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So girly, I love it. This is just the perfect amount of color and ever-so-slight shimmer for everyday use. Cute packaging too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2003 2:10:00 PM More reviews by flotsam99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is very natural looking on my pale skin. I am not sure how it would do on darker skin. I am not wild about the chunky packaging, but it look like it holds a lot of product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2003 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I totally bought into the cute packaging, however I was so disappointed! The color was just to light for me (and I'm a LLL!!) I found this a bit expensive and the powder flew all over the place while trying to apply with that brush. And the package, although cute is way to big for blush. At least I satisfied my curiosity and now I know it doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2003 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Malone

I had a hard time with the price of this - $34 Canadian - but I handed over my credit card anyways at the BeneFit counter! The MA tried it on me and I had to purchase this, it gives me the prettiest pink glow on my cheeks. I wasn't sure if this would work for me (MAC NC30) but surprisingly it does - I look much perkier in Dandelion than my usual blush. The packaging is cute, but I do wish it was in something more durable. (You can't exactly just toss the little box in your makeup bag or purse!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 3:45:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after all the raves on MUA, and I'm glad I did!
It is worth it, gives a nice "wonder what she's been up to" glow, can be used as a blush by a PPP, or a highliter by darker skintones.
I hate cardboard packaging, which is this products only downfall, but I'm very satisfied.
By the time I am done with it, it will probably be discontinued, but I will repurchase it if it isn't.
RECOMMENDED!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2003 5:58:00 PM More reviews by tnfrench

I have to say that I *surprisingly* love this product! It's a keeper in my bag--I used it everyday, even with my bronzing powder (I'll put it just on my eyes and apples of my cheeks with the bronzer). For those days I go with little to no make-up (which is most days!), I'll swipe it on my temples, cheeks, chin, and eyes, and I look fresh and awake, and best of all, YOUNGER (fairly pale w/ freckles and yellow-undertoned skin)! Don't expect tons of color, it's NOT a blush. And you can't get this effect with a normal blush--too much tint. It just gives some nice highlighting without the big shimmer. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2003 9:47:00 PM More reviews by skippelm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this powder- I thought I'd give it a shot and end up returning it- but I'm very pleased. I'm very fair and this gives me a nice finish to my face- not shiney or glowey- just a nice even tone. Really pleased!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 10:23:00 AM More reviews by omegakitty

This is absolutely wonderful! I think the packaging is cute, the color is great, the application is easy. It gave my skin a radiant glow while still being subtle. I recommend this to everyone, even if you think that you cannot wear pink. Definately worth the money, will always keep this one on hand.