September 18, 2014 | 2008 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2003 5:27:00 PM More reviews by demondoyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works fantastically on my complexion. I'm not quite sure how, though. I use it as an all-over powder and it just picks up my complexion well-I get a nice glowy (but not sweaty) look. It worked well to perk up my dead of winter skin. Smells nice going on, but the fragrance doesn't linger...the brush is pretty ridiculous-it can brush a lit too much on the skin and being shimmery, the powder is very noticiable when not blended well. Also, it comes in a cardboard box...that is such a bad idea. It's unwieldy. Cute, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2003 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This product actually lived up to the hype for me! It has been sold out in Canada for awhile, hard to get ahold of, but it was worth the wait. I am a very pale PPP, pink-undertones, and this works great as a blush for me. I tried it all over as a finishing powder, but it showed up too pink on my skin, since I am so fair. Has a nice scent as well, cute packaging as well. Gives a nice, porcelain doll-like look. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2003 12:04:00 AM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really hesitated because I am not a Benefit fan. However this product really exceeded my expectation. It is pretty peach pink that I mainly use as a blush. This shows up perfectly on me(nc20). Actually it shows up to the point that I would not dare to put it all over my face and use it as a highlighter.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2003 1:03:00 PM More reviews by SparklingCrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A gentle, yet noticeable flush of pink color- of course you'd want it, but would you pay 20-something bucks for it?Uhhh not really. I found when I tried this, it just gave me what L'Oreal Blush Delice gave me, the Strawberry Flush/Tart one. Dandelion doesn't even COME with a mirror! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2003 4:11:00 PM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely cannot live without this product now i have it, it is the absolute best highlighter/blush/powder ever! It does all three jobs for me as i am pale i can apply a heavier application so it can be used as a blush, a light application as an illuminating face powder and a medium one as a highlighter. This is such a great beautiful product. The packaging is great and you get a huge amount for your money.

This makes my skin look sexy and natural. Holy Grail!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2003 12:53:00 PM More reviews by tiggerfan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another great one for the minimal days! This peachy/pink adds just the right touch of color. I look like I have the wonderful glow of first love (even though I'm happily married for 7 years). This is my pick-me-up powder. The brush is just the perfect applicator for this. When I used my blush brush I didn't get the natural look I was seeking. When I used the one that came with it I got just what I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2003 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Jilly_san

This is sooooo sweet. A pretty baby pink to your cheeks to give you that babydoll look. It shows up on me just fine fut Im a PPP with cool tones. I find the color to be just like Loreal's Shine Delice in Strawberry Tart which is also a really nice product. I love dandelion more though because it has this sweet scent to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2003 5:16:00 PM More reviews by kkdallas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has been my lemming for several months. I use it as a blush and it is very sheer pink on my PPP/FFF skin. I could not use it as an all-over face powder without looking like I had a fever. It is easy to blend, very sheer and the shimmer hardly shows up on my cheeks. I can see a slight shimmer in the box though. Very nice product, overall but I was surprised at how little you get for $26. Nars blush comes in a great, black rubber compact with a mirror. Dandelion comes in a paper box, no mirror. However, a small brush is included in Dandelion and no brush comes with Nars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2003 10:20:00 PM More reviews by FudgesFrog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this product...right down to the cutesy packaging (a first for any BeneFit product for me!). I have extremely fair skin, so I didn't have problems with this not showing up on me. Instead, it creates a gorgeous, glowing effect. I use it as a finishing powder most often, though I've used it as a blush as well. It does not show up as obviously pink and the shimmer is incredibly subtle (and I have oily, slightly uneven skin, so shimmer is hard for me to pull off anywhere other than my eyes and lips).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2003 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dislike Benefit with a passion. I ADORE this blush. So surprised to finally find THE one Benefit product I can wear even with its cutesy cardboard packaging and funky brush. Great price for all you get. Looks FANTASTIC on my skin and makes me feel like I do when I wear Borsari Violetta Di Parma. As if I am 5 years old. It actually improves the overall look of my cheeks. I'm a PPP with lots of pink on my skin and this seems to even out tone and imparts a lovely cheery glow. Love it!