BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

This did absolutely nothing for me. I loved the cute box, but cardboard? Hello! Not durable! I also loved the light rose scent, but that's about it. It gave me no "glow" or rosiness...nothing!

This is so so. I wouldn't buy this, but I swapped for it, so I wouldn't mind swapping for it again if I had to. It's a light pink that adds a teeny bit of color to my face and sort of brightens it. Makes it look almost dolllike. However, I like a bit more color, so I have to use another blush in addition to this. Points off because it's too expensive. I say it's worth about $18 AT MOST. But really, it smells TERRIFIC!! Like Benefit Bathina.

*EDIT* I ending up swapping this away because it was too light and did nothing for me. I much prefer Stila Tutu blush or MAC Well Dressed for the baby doll pink look.

Well,I feel like I'm the last person on Earth to review this product.:) What needs to be said first is that I love it. There are only a few blushes out there that do not make me look like a clown and Dandelion is definitely one of them. Very sheer pink light color perfect for spring/summer. I have two gripes with it:first the pricetag-a little pricey for a blush but seeing how I like it oh so much,perhaps it is reasonable. Second is the brush that comes with the original packaging- kind of hard to use,so I just use my normal full-sized brush. I use a little more on cheeks for color, and a light dusting on the forehead,nose,and chin for all-over shimmer.Overall a great product and I will probably repurchase.

Meh. I was excited to try this on at Sephora, but it did not show up on me AT ALL. I'm pretty fair (Stila 30 watts, C/D) with yellow undertones, and my cheeks naturally have some pink color to them. I can't comment on how long this blush lasts because every time I looked in the mirror after application, my face looked naked! eeeeek. Too bad...I love the packaging and the product looked very pretty in the pan, a pale ballerina pink.

on 6/30/2003 12:12:00 AM

I was so excited upon buying this. After using it however, I was a little dissapointed. The packaging is cute, the smell is wonderful, but its lacking a little pigment. It does not show up on my Asian skin AT ALL. However, i think it smells really good, and I already paid 26 bucks for it, so i still try to use it everyday.

on 6/28/2003 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I too fell for the incredible hype in the mags, and just had to try this out. I was surprised that for the price, the box was pretty small! This imparts a nice rosy glow to the gold toned complexion I have, but Loreal makes a similar color that is more reasonable. This company has a habit of luring people in with their catchy packaging and product descriptions, bu t the products like this one are expensive! This will last a long time, but I will opt for a cheaper product like the Loreal pinky color when I run out of this.

on 6/26/2003 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this. I looked at it when it first came out in a very darkly lit store in Hawaii, so it was tough to tell whether it was a product I would like in time or what. I looked at it again and sure, enough, I still like it.For me, Dandelion doesn't give a color, per se, but it adds brightness and has a light diffusing quality that is an awesome complement to my whole complection. It has a mild scent that I find pleasing. I don't really care for the bulky container, but Benefit is known for their kitchy containers and so, it doesn't really bother me.The MA told me that I could dust this all over and forgo foundation. Ok, I could, but I happen to like foundation, but I could just dust this on and go. Definite two thumbs up and I will probably repurchase once this is done. continued >>

on 6/24/2003 12:12:00 PM

I am extremely fair and use this on its own as a blush. It is expensive, but I really like it - my husband has even complimented me on how nice this color looks on me and he NEVER comments on my makeup.

on 6/23/2003 9:42:00 PM

A light pretty pink powder; I'm just not sure what to do with it. It's a bit too cotton candy-coloured to wear as a blush, even on my PPP skin, and too pigmented to wear as a highlighter. Very pretty on the brow, though. Yes, it's pricey, but you get a lot of product for your money. I find the box a little irritating.

on 6/23/2003 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a cute little product! I like the packaging ALOT. Dandelion gives me a nice subtle pink glow..not dramatic enough for me to use as a blush, but a quick all-over dusting makes me look really healthy and pretty. It even has a slight non-offensive fragrance. I don't use that horrid brush they include...it's too stiff and made the powder go on weird. I do like the product and am glad I got it, but I doubt I would repurchase since this will last a long time for me and I just don't really think this product is THAT essential to my beauty wardrobe.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products