BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

This is great stuff. It's easy to apply & easy to take off & my lashes are healthy -- unlike many other mascaras that left them broken & horrible because the product simply wouldn't come off. I also like how it lengthens & thickens $ curls without leaving filaments that can irritate the eye. I don't use mascara on my lower lashes and I think this product would be too much ummph on under eye lashes but for the upper eye it's terrific. I think I stumbled on it at sephora about 2 years ago & I've used it every single day since.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product so much I totally get why there's so much hype about it. I don't get why some people hate it! My friend uses it and I got it in the birthday gift from Sephora. I think it does wonders it's the first mascara that actually lengthens, volumizes and curls. You can either go for the normal mascara look and there will be one or two clumps or you can go for the look that a lot of tumblr girls have which i love though I know tons of people find it disgusting I think it looks great. It's really easy to do with this mascara because you just wiggle it through and then you comb the back side of your lashes. I love this stuck it's a bit pricey for my taste but it's fantastic! Depending on how long it lasts I'll probably be back I might have found my MG mascara

I fell in love with the long fanned out voluminous lashes achieved with this mascara. The wand managed to literally grab and stretch each lash and fully coat. I had a bold, full feathery set of long lashes! Two weeks in, the formula dried slightly. It became harder to work with and there were big clumps to brush out. The mascara dried out just under one month.

This was amazing for the first few uses. So I think the sample size is worth it only for special occasions. Within one month of daily use it made my lashes brittle and sparse. That is a huge deal breaker for me. From my experience, this mascara is not worth it and I am making this review to warn you as well as remind myself of this in case I ever even think of repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I usually use MUFE Smokey Lash but my friend got this and swears by it so I figured I'd give it a try. I didnt want to spend $23 on it and not like it so I found a smaller version of it at Sephora for $10 and bought it :) First off, I love this mascara. It lengthens and curls my lashes and does not clump up. Overall rating of 4 only because whenever I try to take it off at the end of the day it is a hassle! This thing stays put! I have to use lots of eye makeup remover.

I don't know why people are hating on this mascara! It's my HG mascara, and I've tried SO many over the years. The brush is amazing, the spiky plastic bristles coat each lash to the max, and the spiked tip allows for 360 coverage for the lashes on the inner and outer corners. Great for applying on bottom lashes too. It isn't waterproof, but dang it sure acts like it. By the end of a long day, it hasn't smeared one bit on me. I also find that I don't need to curl my lashes when I use this. I always recommend this to clients who don't know where to start with mascaras. There's a reason why its Sephora's best-selling mascara! Love love love.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Worst Mascara I have ever used! Smeared within 30 minutes of application.

This is great for drama, but what a wet mess to use! I got my sample from Sephora and threw it out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I received this as a 100 point product from sephora. I love the wand; Plastic bristles with a spiked ball at the tip, which is perfect for getting those lashes by the inner corners. Plus the wand grabs onto every lash, helping to separate and lengthen. Formula is light and easy to remove. I did not experience any smudging. I personally love this mascara for my lower lashes. For my mascara routine, I first apply shiseido's nourishing mascara base, one coat of maybelline WP full n' soft, one coat of benefit they're real, and then another coat of full n' soft. I only use this mascara for my bottom lashes. Definitely would purchase the regular size once I'm done with the small tube! :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I got this in my Sephora bag for my birthday and I LOVE it! Case in point, I put on my regular drug store brand mascara on one eye, then recalled that I had this one, and applied it to the other eye. There was a big difference! So much so, that today I wore this on both eyes and loved the effects.

I got major lift, length, and separation. I wasn't looking for volume and thickness, since my lashes have enough of that, but the length was EVERYTHING! I'm not sold on the price point, and I'm currently on a mission to find a cheaper dupe.

If you can spare the pretty penny that this will cost ya, I say go for it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE the formula!
It gives me the best results so far, out of all the mascaras I have ever tried.

The lasting power is AMAZING!

I live in the tropics and I needed a formula that would stay put for 12 hour work shifts without touch-ups and through the sweat. This mascara passes the test.

Also, I hate lumps, and this product does not clump! All my other mascaras have gone clumpy after some weeks of use, except this. So thats a huge plus for me.

The only negetive for me is the brush. Though, the design of the brush minimizes clumps, its scratchy :(.
Its quite big and the bristles are hard and pokey. It hurts poking yourself inside the eye.
Thats the only reason I have taken points off.

From the price point of view - It is not as expensive as Diorshow and the like, but delivers at par.
My best mascara till date...till I find my HG.

Popular Mascaras