April 16, 2014 | 1810 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by mamimimicita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is pretty good when you put it on. it looks nice it lengthens and makes my lashes look thicker. the problem that i have with the mascara is trying to take it off. When i take it off at night its like pulling my eyelashes off. I have so much trouble taking all of it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Masta90

This mascara really works for me. It doesn't flake, it isn't clumpy, it gives me volume AND length! And yes, the smell is horrible, but, that just doesn't matter to me. It IS a mascara after all! All in all, it is the best mascara i've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 9:58:00 AM More reviews by adelaamarante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I purchase this product over and over again. There are products and times that one must purchase only high end--this is not one of those times. For about six bucks you get a fantastic mascara that lengthens and volumizes short or thin lashes, giving you a full, flirtatious look.
I have been using this mascara for several years now and find that it is just one of those products I always go back to. (FAR more than the expensive HE mascara.) I highly reccommend going out and giving this a try, you've got nothing to lose and at about $6 usd it won't break the bank.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2009 9:52:00 AM More reviews by lexi95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

overall, this is a pretty good mascara. pretty good lengthening, but not as much volume as full n' soft. lots of people say they hate the rose smell but i really dont mind it (its not like anyones going to be like hey do your lashes smell rosy?) no one will know guys, so dont sweat it. another complaint is the packaging. say it ugly and bulky. well i personally love the packing. i would rather have that than plain blak.. but that just me. hope i helped!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by nucturn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product has gives an volumizing effect to my lashes just as it claims but I'm particularly sensitive towards scented cosmetics. The scent do bother me a bit during my application of the mascara but once it's on I really don't care.
Another thing that I really dislike about this product is the brush , It is so huge that i can't reach the corners of my lashes. My lashes are short and thin. With the huge brush it just takes a lot of time to apply it and I have to clean my eyelid every time because of the mascara residue during the application.
Overall , this product is decent enough but it might need some improvements. Until them I might just find another mascara that is easier to apply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
update: After using this for some time now, I finally liking this product. I have to say that the brush is huge and it takes time to get use to it. Same issue with the brush not reaching out to the corners of my eyes. But after a few practice, I did see that my lashes looks thicker but it does not really hold the curls so well.

Conclusion: Not the perfect mascara for me but it's a great at volumizing my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by babygirl12793

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. The only thing that made be a bit "weirded out" at first was the awkward smell, not bad, just unusual becuase i had never even heard of a scented mascara. But I got one and tried it and I really lved it and for a while i stopped using it to try a different mascara but i always seem to jump back to this one reminding myself of its excellent formula. Never has it flaked on me or clumped my eyelashes and i've certainly gotten use to the smell. Its a great product and i recommend it to anyone!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by jlheartsmakeup

more than three coats and its clumpmania for me! it really really thickens like crazy, but doesnt add too much length. very dramatic mascara i can so afford!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by tinaaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product because it volumizes a lot my lashes!!! I don't really like the smell but I can afford it. It's not that terrible. The only thing I don't like is that it is very flaky. I will buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by aquaopaldust

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the packaging except that the opening cover keeps coming up when I twist open the cap, but I think it may just be a dud. But I LOVE the product and I LOVE the brush! So far this is my fav mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sellofain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite mascara. I use "Glam Black". It really thickens and lengthens my lashes and lasts all day. I've used some pretty bad mascaras in the past which made me think that mascaras didn't work at all, but this mascara is fantastic. It also really helps make my eyes pop. The only bad thing I can think of is the lashes at the very outer corner of my eyes can't get as coated as much as my other lashes because the brush is a bit too wide.