Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I accidentally got the brown one and thought it was too light for my lash color. Boy, was I wrong! This color makes my lashes look great , but natural. :D I'm super glad I bought this. It volumizes, lengthens, and doesn't clump if you are careful. It's easy to remove, has great packaging, lasts all day long. Will repurchase again and again!

on 1/4/2010 9:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I wanted to try this since for some people it was a miracle worker. I am not one of those people. What a horrible product! (but not as horrible as Great Lash) I gave it two lippies because I love the colors of the tube, but that's about all there is to love. This product clumps, flakes and does absolutely nothing for my lashes. No volume whatsoever. As for lenght...what lenght? I've decided to stop wasting money trying out mascaras. There's nothing like Lash Blast.

on 1/3/2010 3:01:00 PM

This mascara isn't all that bad. The first thing I noticed about this is the rosy scent which I just happened to like but it seems to bother some people. The wand/brush was decent and there was very little clumping. And it definately adds volume to my lashes. Overall, I liked it and would buy again.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm very disappointed in this product. When it was first launched I loved it but when I decided to try it again last week the formula seemed to have changed. It weighed my lashes down, gave them no volume and smeared all over my under eye area within an hour. Horrible mascara!

on 1/2/2010 1:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my day-to-day black mascara. I find the brush a little easier to work with than MAx Factor False Lash Effect. Though the overal effect isn't quite as good, at just over half the price I'll be saving that one for evenings and sticking with this for work. Weird smell.

on 1/1/2010 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Excellent volumizing mascara. This is what I expected Chanel Exceptionnal to be. My lashes are short, straight and sparse and this gives me thick fringe with no clumps. I did find that the waterproof formula did not work as well for me as the regular formula. The smell I am used to by now; the only other issue I have is that the bulky brush needs some careful handling. But a little extra trouble is worth it for the results. Will def repurchase. EDIT 8/15/10: I have been using Rapidlash for almost two months now; my lashes are def longer and fuller and this mascara is better than ever.

on 1/1/2010 10:27:00 PM

This mascara and Cover Girl Lash Blast are my two favourite mascaras at the moment. The Colossal does a great job volumizing my lashes and adding extreme length. My natural lashes are VERY short and straight. After two coats of this mascara, my lashes are thick and long enough to touch my eyelids. I find that this mascara holds a curl very well for me. Little to no clumping/flaking. Definitely recommend.

on 1/1/2010 1:21:00 PM

Bought this last night and wore it this morning. I think this product is pretty good for the price. It does have a chemical smell but you really only smell it when you're putting the product on. As far as performance, it does a good job volumizing but doesn't really lengthen my lashes. It doesn't clump either so that's a plus.

on 12/31/2009 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product. i usually wear two mascaras to really thicken my lashes but this mascara really thickens them.

on 12/31/2009 11:06:00 AM

I said yes on repurchasing but I'm still not sure. I got this last night and I am wearing it today. There is a very strange smell to the mascara and it still smells after I put it on that's the biggest gripe I have with this mascara. The packaging also isn't very hand-friendly. It is kind of bulky. The mascara itself, other than the smell, is alright. My lashes look dark and full. I curled my lashes before putting on the mascara and its holding alright. To be honest this would probably be a decent if not good mascara if it didn't smell so bad.

**EDIT: I LOVE this mascara!! It is awesome! Lots of volume, thickness, even length!. Still not a fan of the smell but I've been using this everyday since I got this and its grown on me... def repurchasing this