September 16, 2014 | 1978 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 12:28:00 AM More reviews by hebamo

I absolutley ADORE this stuff (and so does my boyfriend!) I get the one that's medicated and it keeps me from breaking out while making my face feel skily smooth. I've used a few exfoliating creams but found this one to be the best, and cheapest at around $3.50 CAD at Wal-Mart. I find when I use this, my face looks glowing and my makeup looks better when I apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Dorothy_M

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for ages and I love it. I have oily skin and this is just the ticket for me. It is also great used on the feet, elbows and rough backs of arms. It's cheap, effective, does not leave an oily mess in the shower and the packaging is convenient and safe to use with wet hands.

Will continue to buy as long as they keep making it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by black55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scrub is great. I use it every other day or so when I need that deep clean feeling. Usually a product I always have around, I like the one that says for blemishes and blackheads/oily skin the best. Definitely worth a try, very cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by suey421

This is a rather decent scrub for the price. It does a good job of exfoliating without over drying or over stripping the skin. For the price I think this is a staple for everyone's bathroom beauty cabinet. It cleans the skin and leaves it soft and smooth. Its like the Great Lash of exfoliators, cheap and gets the job done.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2008 1:18:00 AM More reviews by noisylove

This makes a great body scrub, but after I finished my Clinique 7 Day Scrub sample and went back to St. Ives, I had more break-outs and suspect it is from using this scrub. The Apricot Scrub is great for your body, but it seems to be too harsh for facial skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2008 12:24:00 PM More reviews by hellodolly18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to buy it all the time, but then I stopped 'cause I got sick of it. It's ok I guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2008 1:39:00 AM More reviews by khanhster

I love this product, its cheap and it gets good result. I use it sparingly (like once a week) because it can be very abrasive especially if you have sensitive skin. I apply this all over my face and scrub GENTLY, then rise with ice cold water and afterwards my skin would glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by dipshot

Very cheap drugstore product and exfoliates my skin very well... maybe a little too well? I think it does irritate the skin since the scrub is very harsh. If only used once or twice a week, I'm sure it's still a good product and defintely cleans the dead skin cells.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Rhinestoner

I would never use this on my face. The scrubby bits are far too rough for that. I use this on my legs and body in between epilation to keep ingrowns away. Works fantastically! I have no complaints. I love the new fruity smell. To me, it smells far more like apricot than the old fragrance. I got the version in a tub, but I think the formulation is uniform, regardless of packaging. I actually like the new tub and new packaging now that it's not orange. Very nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by PCarrie84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ugh! why did they change the formulation of this scrub. I love the OLD st. ives, it was grittier thicker pastey thing, now its a water down mess and not gritty. it sux now
if anything i use it as a body scrub, mixed with sugar. pretty nice if you use it that way