St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

on 3/30/2008 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best scrub I have EVER used in my LIFE. i love this and NEVER run out of it. I'm not the biggest fan of the maker, no offense, but of all the products I've tried, this is the best one. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. It doesn't dry my skin out and leaves me feeling silky smooth. My mom also uses this product. She was the one who introduced me to it. Now I can't stop using it. I am yet to try a good product that works better and gives you better results then this scrub. If you haven't tried it, then you better hurry up. I SWEAR, you won't regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 3/29/2008 1:23:00 PM

Not bad for a drug-store brand. Feels good and does a moderately good job of exfoliating my face but I prefer a sea sponge or gentle buffing pad for the face. Doesn't irritate my skin too much and I've got mildly sensitive skin. I like it mostly for my hands and other body parts since it's so affordable.

on 3/29/2008 9:15:00 AM

For years I've used this once a week not realizing the damage it's doing to my sensitive acne prone face. My skin was out of wack and I thought that's just the way it was. I recently switched to natural products in my facial routine while using this once a week and noticed how my face was getting somewhat better, but had the occasional break out and red flare ups. I soon realized it was the stupid scrub. I checked the ingredients in it. Sure enough...bad bad bad! No wonder why my face hated me so much.

But I will continue to use on every other part of my body until the current bottle I have runs out. I will never buy again.

on 3/27/2008 7:28:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I didn't dare to use this on my face as my face is really congested and acne prone and the grains feels too harsh and rough to be used on the face. . I find that it's wonderful as a body scrub. Leaves my back and arms soft and smooth. I also use it on my feet.

on 3/15/2008 4:33:00 PM

St. Ives Apricot Scrub is good for those random showers when you need a little bit "more" after washing your face. While it's a good exfoliator for face, as well as back and upper arms, I find it a big pain because the little exfoliating flecks get all over the shower walls and curtain.

well i love this scrub i use it all the time it does exactly what its supposed to do and my skin looks clean and glowing afterwards. The smell isnt fantastic but i use this on my face and body and it works! xx

on 3/14/2008 1:24:00 PM

I really like this product, it does just what it says it does. I will only use this exfollient now because I love it so much. Even my husband loves using it. It works great to sluf (sp?) off the dead skin cells and dull layers, leaving bright, fresh skin. I use it every morning and I actually have fairly sensitive skin. I would definately recommend this!

on 3/13/2008 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Well, i'll give it to St Ives...this product definitely does SCRUB! In you have sensitive skin, stay away from this stuff. In fact, even if you don't have sensitive skin, stay away from this stuff! The apricot kernel pieces are way too rough and sharp and this can be very damaging to the skin.

The price is cheap for a reason!

on 3/12/2008 6:31:00 AM

Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Not like those lame, ineffective, "gentle beads" scrubs out there. One of the originals and perhaps the best. I always have a tube on hand, and will continue to repurchase throughout the years.

on 3/11/2008 6:09:00 AM

The cheapest and most effective scrub ever. I do find it a tad harsh for my face, unless I scrub very very lightly. For the body though, it is the best! It is really too cheap and good!