October 24, 2014 | 921 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by krnangel33

it`s okay , but it's a bit too rough for everyday use
& i don't really like to go back and forth between products or use one once in a while .
it does leave your skin VERY smooth though

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2008 3:19:00 PM More reviews by steenface

Too abrasive for my skin! I'm so sad because I used to love it when I was in my teen years but now, it's just too harsh.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2008 6:29:00 PM More reviews by sunnyglitter

Careful girls! They have changed the packaging slightly, the regular was peach and the medicated was blue, now they are both peach. I got the medicated by mistake and it really dried my skin out. I couldn't figure out what was making me so dry, just realized it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2008 11:51:00 AM More reviews by sheepishgurl

I have acne sensitive, dry skin. This scub was a little harsh for me. It left no good results.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2008 8:46:00 PM More reviews by ashytaylor

I really like this scrub. I have dry cheeks. I would not use this every day. I use it about once a week. It has sorta fine grains in it. If your not sure if you will like it I would recommend buying the sample size at Target. That way if you don't like it then your not stuck with it. gl.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2008 4:48:00 PM More reviews by naomirox

This scrub smells really good, however I feel this product didn't really do anything for my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 1:13:00 PM More reviews by kaye_511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG exfoliater. I've tried many different brands, yet they never compare to this one. After using it, my skin always feels like I just came back from the spa. It's smooth, soft, and radiantly glowing. My skin is dry-combination so in the winter time, I get very dry and my skin gets flaky. The Apricot Scrub helps get rid of it, instantly.
I recommend this product to those with dry skin. However, if you have sensitive skin, it may get irritated.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by KND27

I like this product for a body scrub, but it is alittle coarse for the face. Plus the beads angular and I feel like the products scratches me. Not painfully. It just worries me that I'm wrinkling my skin by using a product that scratches my face. I prefer Cliniques 7-day Scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 7:19:00 PM More reviews by lis4m

I love this stuff. I liked the old kind though because it was more "rough" or I mean thicker and all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2008 6:03:00 AM More reviews by flawdperfecti0n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's very convenient to use and I'm semi-hooked on this stuff, since it's pretty inexpensive as well. I have the generic one, plus the more gentle one. It leaves my skin feeling disturbingly soft afterward, and it's really exfoliating, so I liked that. The last review kinda creeped me out though, so I'm wondering if I should continue getting it.