December 20, 2014 | 1410 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2008 11:59:00 PM More reviews by zvhawkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for YEARS.

It is WAY too harsh to use on the face. Don't do it!

I love to use it for exfoliation of my body. It works wonders, smells great, and is very inexpensive and easy to find!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 1:42:00 PM More reviews by kayemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff really exfoliates, smells delicious, and leaves your skin feeling clean. Unfortunately, I find this product too harsh for my super sensitive, dry skin and the "sensitive" version of this scrub just doesn't work as well as this one. If your skin isn't really sensitive, this is a fabulous scrub.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by maupauer

it REALLY exfoliates!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 9:28:00 PM More reviews by iceisa007

This product is fun and it smells great!
I use it in the shower so I don't have a problem getting all the sand off my face, but I'm sure I would if I used it in the sink!
It gets rid of dead skin cells amazingly, and leaves my skin very soft!
I will defanatlybuy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 12:24:00 PM More reviews by vilmat

This scrub is one of the better products for exfolliation out there. The price point is non-expensive, available at many drug stores and the packaging either the tube or the jar are easy to open with wet hands. My skin is always left feeling refreshed, smooth and rejuvenated. The smell is great, almost edible. St.Ives hit the mark with this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by DiyaSpade

this is a great inexpensive facial scrub. I've bought scrubs from other brands, they cost more, and theyr not as effective,... this one actually SCRUBS! luv this stuff... n the new smell smells so yummy! it reminds me of grapefruit!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Metraria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you have sensitive skin, stay the heck away from this--a product made with crushed walnut will not work with that kind of complexion. But this product is a godsend for those with less delicate skin. St. Ives is the only brand I know of that makes a heavy-duty scrub, without presenting it as an expensive "home micro-dermabrasion" kit. It definitely fulfills a market niche, and it is the only scrub I'll use. I use it one to three times a week, and it makes a noticeable difference. The only downside is that it can be tricky to get all the walnut bits off of your skin. I find that carefully rinsing and wiping twice will get rid of everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 1:25:00 AM More reviews by gezebel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i looove how abrasive this stuff is (it's finely crushed walnut shells), and i feel like i'm getting dermabrasion. haha! seriously though, i use this on my face every other day to exfoliate and dry out my very oily skin. i've been using this stuff since i was a teen!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by BEjunkie

This stuff is great -- I buy it in the original formula and exfoliate with it once a week. Afterwards, my face feels so smooth and soft! Only downside is that this stuff is really scratchy in your porcelain sink. Gotta make sure you rinse every grain out before you wipe it down with a cloth...I scratched my sink on accident once and will never make that mistake again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by amelie1031

this scrub is really good. i can use it everyday and it keeps me away from blemishes pretty well. i'll totally repurchase~!