July 24, 2014 | 1113 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by californiablonde23

Love this! Such a great scrub for people who don't have sensitive skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2008 8:35:00 PM More reviews by jomdaly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used it a few times, but it is too harsh on my skin. I have rosecea. However, I gave it too my daughter and she uses twice a week and thinks it is OK.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2008 9:20:00 PM More reviews by touchofgrace1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product because it has been featured in magazines and it's nearly in every household that I've been to. It seems that everyone was liking this product. I have normal skin with 1 or 2 pimples once a month (pms) so I decided to try it when I was visiting my mom's house during the Christmas season --- baaaad idea. The 2 pimples on my forehead swelled and felt badly irritated --- in the next few days, it only grew bigger. My skin wasn't liking it.... T-T You're lucky if it works for you!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by dag4321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use this more in my broker days, but have since found way better exfoliants that don't seem as rough (Like Knutek Microdremabrasion Cream-awesome stuff).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 1:41:00 AM More reviews by beautiful_betty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this once or twice weekly to exfoliate. Leaves my skin touchable and baby bum soft!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2007 1:47:00 AM More reviews by jekins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this a fair bit but lately they changed the scent... wow, way to strong - I much prefer the old scent. This is nice when used every now and again. If I use too often I tend to breakout.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2007 8:47:00 PM More reviews by LizzieVu

This stuff does make my skin feel cleaner...But it's just too harsh, I think. Sometimes I feel like my skin is burning after using it, and my skin is oily, NOT sensitive. Weird, huh? The smell is not so bad to me, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by moondogfluffy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't get the hype behind this product. I tried it hoping it was like Apri Apricot Scrub, which was discontinued at least 15 years ago (now that was an awesome product). This scrub doesn't have nearly enough scrubby bits, and they are uneven and sharp. The cream base doesn't clean well and can be filmy. Pros: smells nice, dirt cheap. Cons: doesn't really exfoliate, too creamy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2007 8:04:00 PM More reviews by kzolin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been buying this apricot scrub for years, keeping a jar in the shower for my husband and me to use. I had quite a fright when I opened a new jar recently. When the scent of citrus hit my nose, I thought that I had somehow contaminated it with shower cleaner. I grabbed the jar and managed, without my glasses, to read the tiny print in the corner that touted "New Fragrance!" WTF? Who said it needed a new fragrance?! St. Ives may have lost this longtime customer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by flamelily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub. My skin is smoother when i use it and that is about two to three times a week. It isn't harsh at all and it has no overpowering smell either.