September 1, 2014 | 2006 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by suey421

This is a rather decent scrub for the price. It does a good job of exfoliating without over drying or over stripping the skin. For the price I think this is a staple for everyone's bathroom beauty cabinet. It cleans the skin and leaves it soft and smooth. Its like the Great Lash of exfoliators, cheap and gets the job done.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2008 1:18:00 AM More reviews by noisylove

This makes a great body scrub, but after I finished my Clinique 7 Day Scrub sample and went back to St. Ives, I had more break-outs and suspect it is from using this scrub. The Apricot Scrub is great for your body, but it seems to be too harsh for facial skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2008 12:24:00 PM More reviews by hellodolly18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to buy it all the time, but then I stopped 'cause I got sick of it. It's ok I guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2008 1:39:00 AM More reviews by khanhster

I love this product, its cheap and it gets good result. I use it sparingly (like once a week) because it can be very abrasive especially if you have sensitive skin. I apply this all over my face and scrub GENTLY, then rise with ice cold water and afterwards my skin would glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by dipshot

Very cheap drugstore product and exfoliates my skin very well... maybe a little too well? I think it does irritate the skin since the scrub is very harsh. If only used once or twice a week, I'm sure it's still a good product and defintely cleans the dead skin cells.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Rhinestoner

I would never use this on my face. The scrubby bits are far too rough for that. I use this on my legs and body in between epilation to keep ingrowns away. Works fantastically! I have no complaints. I love the new fruity smell. To me, it smells far more like apricot than the old fragrance. I got the version in a tub, but I think the formulation is uniform, regardless of packaging. I actually like the new tub and new packaging now that it's not orange. Very nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by PCarrie84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ugh! why did they change the formulation of this scrub. I love the OLD st. ives, it was grittier thicker pastey thing, now its a water down mess and not gritty. it sux now
if anything i use it as a body scrub, mixed with sugar. pretty nice if you use it that way

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2008 12:08:00 AM More reviews by CherryBanana

I've been using this longer than I can remember. I have tried others but I always come back to this one. You really can't beat the price. I can understand why some people do not like this, as it is somewhat harsh but this is exactly why I like this so much. It feels like I'm getting a really good scrub. They did change the scent, it smells more floral to me but I don't find it unpleasant. I will continue to purchase this forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Classic. Love this dearly and hold it close. My HG exfoliating product. Does everything you need it to do. Cleanse, exfoliate, smooth, without drying or irriating my skin. Super cheap. What else could you want? Looking for a basic scrub? You HAVE to try this before anything else. You really have nothing to lose.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl156

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scrub! It's one of the best ones out there and it's super cheap! I've heard mixed reviews about this from facial salons and I think it's only because they want you to buy their products instead. No matter how many scrubs I have tried, I keep going back to this one. Can't beat the cheap price either!!!