St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

I love this product so much.I always use it on my body(I think it's too rough to face)and it work so well.I feel my skin become very soft and touch like silk.it also very moisture and easy to use,and I like this great apricot smell.(maybe someone will not like this)
It also very cheap and easy to buy,I can't find any defect on it.

This is a good product to keep in the shower and use a few times a week. It made my pores open up in the shower and I felt like I was getting a deep cleansing. You cannot beat the price and it will last you well over 4 months if you use it a few times a week. Just a little dab will do! Great product:)

This is one of THE worst products I have EVER used on my face. I have incredibly sensitive skin. This put scratches on my face, tearing my skin and it caused me to have over a hundred of blackheads and clogged pores on my nose. I never had those before. Its been over a year and I still have them. I do not recommend this stuff at all. If I could, I would vote it zero stars.

I have been using St Ives Apricot Scrub since I first tried a sample in a magazine around 4 years ago. I have been using it ever since and would not dream of using anything else! I have tried various other scrubs and none have compared.

I have tried all three versions - gentle, invigorating and blemish fighting. The first two work best on my face, which is a mixture of sensitive/combination, whereas blemish prone works well as a body scrub for people prone to body break-outs! I weirdly have very dry skin on my nose and St Ives is the only exfoliator that keeps the flaky skin on my nose at bay! After using St Ives, my skin feels smooth and really looks radiant.

Price is great for what the product does.

I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Very irritating to my sensitive skin. WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am working on my second tube of this product now and I LOVE IT.....or at least i think I do. Since i have been using this product my EXTREMELY oily and acne-prone skin has been clearing up wonderfully....however Im not sure if it is coincidence or not.

At any rate, although this product is harsh and I totally understand how some people may not like it, it works well for me, sloughs off all the nasty dead skin cell, leaves it feeling smooth and fresh. I don't really see any horribly red skin afterward, but hahah then again I tend to wash my skin without the harsh bathroom lights on.

I don't like the packaging that much because even when there is a little bit in the bottom I find it difficult to get the product even when there may be a few good washes left.

I used this product EVERY night with a combination of Proactive cleanser and OXY Maximum strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Cleanser, it also last quite a long time.

i am really happy with this product so far.
i live in texas, and it's currently summer and over 100 degrees. needless to say, this weather REALLY makes my skin greasy and i've been breaking out like crazy.
i've used noxema for my breakouts, but haven't really seen much as far as results. with this scrub, my zits go away VERY quickly. i was getting one when i first started using the product, and it started to heal up after a day. normally, my zits stay for a good week or so. AND it's cheap!
i have no complaints.
but from the other reviews, it looks like this isn't a good product for someone with sensitve skin.

This stuff is just too harsh - it's true that skin looks soo much better when you exfoliate regularly, but I prefer cleansers gentler, smaller scrubby bits. I used this scrub on my face for ages - this one in the summer and the "gentle" formula in the winter. My skin looked better than ever - because I was exfoliating. When I finally switched to a gentler scrub, my skin started to look even better. What little acne I had is almost entirely gone now, perhaps because I've stopped irritating my skin so much with St. Ives scrub. continued >>

This stuff, even the gentle version, is WAY too harsh to be used on your face! It contains harsh pieces that will scratch and cut the delicate skin there.
I only use this for exfoliating my body at which it does a pretty great job. It's especially good for the back and upper arm area where it gets rid of small bumps and impurities.
The smell is a bit weird and takes some getting used to, but it's nothing too bad.

I've used manyyyy scrubs- at least 8-10 different ones. But this one is definitely the best. I feel so refreshed and clean afterwards, and my skin looks better after using it. I do agree that the scrub can be harsh at times, but then I just use a lighter hand! =)