November 28, 2014 | 1935 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2003 11:37:00 PM More reviews by AbsolutSpaceGirl

I'm torn on this product. I'm LLL and this does show up on me as a highlighter but I'm starting to think it's either not enough or too much. Either it's not there or I'm sunburnt - you get the picture? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Without it though, even with blush, I'm just too pale. I wish it had more shimmer, sheerness, and "pick me up" rather than an effect I could get from rubbing powder blush all over my face. I just don't know...I haven't had it for very long so I guess I just need more practice with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2003 7:28:00 PM More reviews by azn_babay_kat

hmm, hello? dandelion? are you there? I can't see you!
I layered this stuff on my face, and I don't see anything! Yes, it gives me a nice glow, but where is my colour????? For $36, I thought it would be more than this. The package is cute, but the product is bordering crap, just like every other Benefit product. aaahhh, Benefit, DIE! Oh, did i mention? I'm a NC15 PPP, so I think it "should" show up on my assily white skin. except, not. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2003 8:14:00 PM More reviews by cvogue

LoVe this stuff!! I use it on my cheeks then brush a little on my lids as an eye shadow base. It really makes my green/blue eyes sparkle and adds just a touch of light pink color to my cheeks. Very cute packaging, too. Works well with my coloring (pinkish undertones, green/blue eyes, light brown hair).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by under_the_leaves

Love this, love this, LOVE THIS! Beat NARS orgasm! This is absolutely angelic! Finally managed to buy Dandelion from e-bay after coveting for one whole month!! Help! I can't stop using it and my other blushes are collecting dust....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 1:58:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Benefit packaging and their catalog, a really cute concept but most of their products are very mediocre in my opinion. I do love the brow wax and Benetint, so after the raves I decided to try this.
The box is adorable, the brush is cute, although doesn't work too well(I used my regular brush) and the blush very nice. A color that almost anyone could use.I am fair, but not a ppp and have a golden skin tone. The shade of pink was perfect. Like a combination of Cargo Catalina and Nars Orgasm.
One strange thing that I noticed was that when I first applied it it was really Barbie pink and I thought another Benefit disatrous makeup product, but after about 5 minutes the color toned down and seemed to take on a different shade that was about as close to a natural blush as you can get. I like it, probably would repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2003 7:03:00 PM More reviews by qkari

I wanted this product soooo bad when I first saw it advertised. And when I finally bought it, I felt so chic for owning it. The packaging is nice, the brush is nice, it smells nice... but that's about it. I put some on and it wasn't noticeable at all. So I put some more on. Later at work when I looked at myself in the mirror, it looked like I was having a hot flash. Maybe that's the look some people want, but not me. It drowned out all my other makeup. Just looked like I was incredibly embarrassed about something. Even when I tried it on again, same thing. First nothing, then PINK! I hope you have better luck with the balance.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2003 2:48:00 PM More reviews by ChrissyFollmar

I didn't wear blush until I found this. Its light, natural, just pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2003 5:27:00 PM More reviews by lsgoods

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The first time I wore this to work, my boss told me I looked so healthy. It was definetly the powder. Pretty pink shade that brightens my complexion. Makes a good blush too. Cute box package and seems like it will last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2003 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Lyric311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Lately, I'v been all about NARS Orgasim and Sin, but I have to say, on my PPP skin, my face almost looks to be screaming: Hey, I'm wearing blush"!! Well, Dandelion to the rescue! I didn't pay much attention to all of the recent raves until I got tired of having to wipe off extra blush off my face. As everyone has said, it is all that! Looks so natural. It's a must have especially for PPP's!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2003 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Fhorn

This didn't show up on me and I'm very fair skinned.