July 31, 2014 | 988 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 12:03:00 PM More reviews by muakitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I, too, passed this up when I first saw it thinking it was just a gimmicky pink blush. Then, after reading all the raves on this board, I just had to try it myself. I had to wait about a month for my Sephora to get it back in stock, but I'm not disappointed. I'm a very fair PPP, so Dandelion actually shows up on my skin. It gives me a wide-awake flush. The package reads, "Finely spun with delicate mauves and pinks, this exquisite brightening face powder leaves a petal-like finish." I actually don't mind the packaging & absence of a mirror, because I just use this in the morning (don't carry it around with me). I think it's a pretty good value, too, considering the amount of product for the price ($26 USD for .35 oz./10 g).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 12:02:00 PM More reviews by muakitten

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2003 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Angelgirl161822

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When it first came out, Dandelion seemed to be everywhere. I looked at it really quickly at Sephora and thought it was too light, bright, and ballerina-ish for me, so I passed. After seeing all of the glowing reviews here, I began to experience an intense lemming for it...and suddenly I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. It was sold out everywhere I went.

I FINALLY received it in the mail yesterday, and prepared myself for disappointment, because I had been anticipating this for so long. Turns out, I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS STUFF. But not at first. When I first put it on, I thought - ummmmmm...where is it? 'Cause it barely showed up on my NC20/30 skin. Then I went back and added a little bit more, and VOILA - my skin looked pretty. PRETTY! And bright. Smooth. Refined. Spring-like.

I went from looking pale and exhausted (only 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night- *oops*)to looking like I got 3 solid weeks of 12-hours-a-night sleep. In a hammock. On the beach in Tahiti. Or, it looks like I've been getting lucky. Repeatedly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2003 9:20:00 PM More reviews by krakow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well I caved in and after reading so many reviews I finaly bought it.
Yes you can find a great lookalikes but for some reason I still like it and have not returned it. Expensive yes very, worth it, not sure, but I still like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2003 5:27:00 PM More reviews by demondoyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works fantastically on my complexion. I'm not quite sure how, though. I use it as an all-over powder and it just picks up my complexion well-I get a nice glowy (but not sweaty) look. It worked well to perk up my dead of winter skin. Smells nice going on, but the fragrance doesn't linger...the brush is pretty ridiculous-it can brush a lit too much on the skin and being shimmery, the powder is very noticiable when not blended well. Also, it comes in a cardboard box...that is such a bad idea. It's unwieldy. Cute, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2003 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This product actually lived up to the hype for me! It has been sold out in Canada for awhile, hard to get ahold of, but it was worth the wait. I am a very pale PPP, pink-undertones, and this works great as a blush for me. I tried it all over as a finishing powder, but it showed up too pink on my skin, since I am so fair. Has a nice scent as well, cute packaging as well. Gives a nice, porcelain doll-like look. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2003 12:04:00 AM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really hesitated because I am not a Benefit fan. However this product really exceeded my expectation. It is pretty peach pink that I mainly use as a blush. This shows up perfectly on me(nc20). Actually it shows up to the point that I would not dare to put it all over my face and use it as a highlighter.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2003 1:03:00 PM More reviews by SparklingCrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A gentle, yet noticeable flush of pink color- of course you'd want it, but would you pay 20-something bucks for it?Uhhh not really. I found when I tried this, it just gave me what L'Oreal Blush Delice gave me, the Strawberry Flush/Tart one. Dandelion doesn't even COME with a mirror! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2003 4:11:00 PM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely cannot live without this product now i have it, it is the absolute best highlighter/blush/powder ever! It does all three jobs for me as i am pale i can apply a heavier application so it can be used as a blush, a light application as an illuminating face powder and a medium one as a highlighter. This is such a great beautiful product. The packaging is great and you get a huge amount for your money.

This makes my skin look sexy and natural. Holy Grail!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2003 12:53:00 PM More reviews by tiggerfan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another great one for the minimal days! This peachy/pink adds just the right touch of color. I look like I have the wonderful glow of first love (even though I'm happily married for 7 years). This is my pick-me-up powder. The brush is just the perfect applicator for this. When I used my blush brush I didn't get the natural look I was seeking. When I used the one that came with it I got just what I was looking for.