BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 8/19/2003 5:40:00 PM

Read all the hype, so thought I'd try it out, LOVE IT!! It really does brighten up my face. I also have used it over lipgloss, dusted over my eyelids... This is a multi-functional product. Only complaint is the packaging, the box just doesn't work in my makeup bag. A compact would be better.

Use this if you want the faintest bit of glow, and don't even think about using the brush that comes with it. Use a regular blush brush and you'll achieve the results that everyone is talking about.

on 8/15/2003 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a yellowish, olive colour and this really gives me a healthy glow. Before using this I used to use a Bourjois brightener which used to brighten my complexion but it would look like I was wearing makeup, with Benefit's Dandelion powder I don't look like I'm wearing any makeup - I just have a natural healthy glow! My only hang up is the box is a bit small and rather pricy.

on 8/11/2003 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually am skeptical of highly hyped products so I hesitated in getting this. To my surprise, this has replaced my Bobbi Brown Pale Pink which I really liked. Lately, I've been feeling that the BB was a little too pink (getting more conservative with age??) and I was looking for an even more natural pink blush. I like this because it's not overly pink, has some mauve in it and shows up just right and glowy for me. I'm not very pale and this shows up on me, though I must state again I don't like an obvious blush, so some people who want more color would probably not like this. The packaging is cute but it really sucks - the cover is not tight so drops out ever so often. And I didn't even open that tiny, flimsy looking brush...

on 8/7/2003 9:30:00 PM

This was a must-buy after reading all the glowing reviews. But after trying it, I don't get the hype. I am light- to medium-skinned, and this is barely visible at all on me, even when I apply it pretty liberally. (I'm usually very conservative with the amount of blush I apply.) I so wanted to like this, but it simply does nothing for me and I won't buy it again. BeneFit continues to frustrate me with their mix of fantastic and horrendous products...a little consistency and reliability would be nice.

on 8/7/2003 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have worn this just about every single day since I bought it. I am a pale-faced girl with pink undertones, and I worried this would make me look too pink, but it gives me a nice glow and helps set my foundation, too. But the packaging? Sucks.

on 8/6/2003 11:05:00 AM

At first I thought the packaging was cute but then felt it was more of a pain in a thick box and no mirror??? Then the color ended up feeling too pink on me...

on 8/5/2003 8:01:00 PM

I have been lemming this one for awhile & just p/u while on holidays in Montreal. How happy am I that I made a point of getting this one???? VERY, VERY VERY!!! It's a perfect warm baby pink blush that makes my complexion look fresh, glowy & bright without all the shimmer. I really love this & will definitely repurchase. The brush it comes with isn't too bad (better than most brushes that are included with other blushes), but I am not a fan of the box-type container & would have preferred that it come in a compact. Oh well, can't have it all ;)

on 8/4/2003 2:44:00 PM

I had read about this forever and finally broke down and bought it...I'm in love!!! It makes my pale NW20 complexion look all rosy and glowing. It looks very natural. The color layers on nicely so it works if I have a tan or if I'm my usual pale self! I ran out the other day with just some concealer and mascara on and added a touch of dandelion on my way out and it gave a very polished look!
This is my new cosmetic staple!

on 8/3/2003 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The package of Dandelion is very cute...This might be the only thing I like about this powder. It is too light to be a brush,it's too light to be a face powder as well.It did not make my face look glow or look even better.There are nothing on my face after using it..so disappointed!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products