BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 7/23/2003 10:25:00 AM

I have finally got this much sought-after blusher after so many months and I love it so much! The package is cute and dandy and I am not bothered by the smell at all. The blusher goes on smoothly and on my tanned skin, it shows up beautifully. I can't stop raving about this! Every girl should get one :)

on 7/18/2003 1:32:00 PM

I couldn't wait to get this product when I first saw it online. I am really impressed with it! The subtle pink powder has a tiny amount of shimmer, which I really like. Especially in the winter, it makes me look more awake and energized in the morning. I use it almost every day! Lately, I have been layering Urban Decay Baked Bronzing powder over Dandelion--it helps make the bronzer look more natural. I love the pinkish brush and I think the packaging is really nice...except it would not be easy to carry it around. That is my only complaint.

on 7/17/2003 5:38:00 AM

I don't think the whole "pink glow" thing works for me. I end up looking... well, pink. As in "I'm hot and sick and... pink." This did make a fantastic blush, but I think this is overpriced to be simply a blush. Perhaps I just need to learn exactly how much I need to achieve my glow. :P

on 7/16/2003 11:55:00 AM

This an excellent powder/blush depending on your skin type. it really makes yor skin glow with out having glitter. Very natural looking. The brush that comes with it works well and conviently fits inside. The only reason that this did not get a five from me is because the box is cardbord which prevents you from putting it into your purse (as it would get chewed up easily)

Wahhh! I'm so dissapointed that this didn't work for me :( Actually I take that back, it *did* work for me, but not like I had anticipated it would. Save your $26 and pick up a pan of Stila TuTu for the same effect.
To it's credit, the packaging is supremely cute!

on 7/9/2003 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is a little box of magic. I love BeneFit but sometimes their products are more gimmicky than practical. THIS however, is a perfect product. I use it every day and people have commented on my *healthy glow*- swept over chin, cheeks and forehead it is very pretty. Previously I have found cheek colours give me spots but this is light and doesn't clog. I have fair skin and blond hair and find it is perfect for me- can't say whether it would suit darker complexions but I'm sure it's versatile. It is no-make-up-make-up. It sells out in five minutes too, so when you see it, buy it!

on 7/8/2003 8:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a decent product. If used all over your face, you do glow. I'm very pale and it just makes me look more awake & pretty. However, the cardboard packaging is a joke and it does tend to make me look a little too pink. I would love it if they made a more neutral color with the same amount of glow.

This did absolutely nothing for me. I loved the cute box, but cardboard? Hello! Not durable! I also loved the light rose scent, but that's about it. It gave me no "glow" or rosiness...nothing!

This is so so. I wouldn't buy this, but I swapped for it, so I wouldn't mind swapping for it again if I had to. It's a light pink that adds a teeny bit of color to my face and sort of brightens it. Makes it look almost dolllike. However, I like a bit more color, so I have to use another blush in addition to this. Points off because it's too expensive. I say it's worth about $18 AT MOST. But really, it smells TERRIFIC!! Like Benefit Bathina.

*EDIT* I ending up swapping this away because it was too light and did nothing for me. I much prefer Stila Tutu blush or MAC Well Dressed for the baby doll pink look.

Well,I feel like I'm the last person on Earth to review this product.:) What needs to be said first is that I love it. There are only a few blushes out there that do not make me look like a clown and Dandelion is definitely one of them. Very sheer pink light color perfect for spring/summer. I have two gripes with it:first the pricetag-a little pricey for a blush but seeing how I like it oh so much,perhaps it is reasonable. Second is the brush that comes with the original packaging- kind of hard to use,so I just use my normal full-sized brush. I use a little more on cheeks for color, and a light dusting on the forehead,nose,and chin for all-over shimmer.Overall a great product and I will probably repurchase.

Popular Blush Products