Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

It's a plain mascara.I have medium length lashes but rare,so all mascara makes them long but none makes them thick.I thought this will (colossal volume?) but it failed.It gives a little volume but for my lashes is not much,it lengthens them but i don't care about that.I think i'll just have to live with the idea that no mascara in the world will make them thick.
Plus it flakes during the day pretty bad.The smell is ok,not that strong.I use a lash curler before putting mascara on and this mascara just straightened them like i didn't even use a curler.Mine didn't dried up,even after 3 months (i don't use make-up often).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like to consider myself a mascara junkie. I've got a whole drawer filled with all different brands, colors, effects, etc. This is definitely my favorite mascara by far, even surpassing DiorShow! It really lengthens and thickens my already very long, very full lashes to the point where I can see a huge difference with one eye done and one eye still bare. It's very easily removed, and lasts me a long time. It also doesn't clump on me, even after several coats. For extra oomph, I top it with a touch of Voluminous in the black and gold tube on the ends, and bam! Faux lashes without the fuss! Worth every penny - and it's nice to save all that extra from DiorShow! I can buy two tubes of this!

I really love this mascara. It lengthens and thickens my lashes and I've found it actually doesn't clump even after several coats. It's also very buildable, so one coat can give very long natural looking lashes. I absolutely love the huge, thick brush which makes application very quick and easy. Also, I know some people have mentioned the bright yellow packaging, but personally I love this as I can always find it in my bag, and its the product itself that matters anyway! I have given this product four lippies as I would say it does dry out faster than some other mascaras, but for the price, I will just buy another one!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Bought this last week after I saw it for $5 at Walmart. It does what it says it's gonna do, which is thicken lashes. My eyes looked great after two coats. It even lengthened a little bit. It's easy to wash off with soap and water or makeup remover. HOWEVER....it clumps some, and it flakes a lot. By the end of the day, I had flakes all over my eyelid and under my eyes...blech! And to those sensitive to smell, it has a strong one, but it went away after the mascara dried. So, it's just okay. I won't be buying this again because I'll be trying something else.

I wasn't expecting a big WOW from this, but it did! I am always looking for mascaras, buying and trying, but none really work for me. This, however, gives me volume and thickness, which I find fascinating. The fact that if you do apply more then 3 swipes, I found, it does tend to clump the lashes together, but it really does it's magic. I intend to buy again.

This is the best mascara i've ever tried! It really thickens the lashes and creates lenght at the same time. Amazing. But the yellow container..... Umm not so much, it screams cheap. Looks like a toy-mascara.

I love this Mascara.
When I first bought this mascara I had no idea about the overpowering floral smell. The smell of this is awful.
But I love the bright packaging and I got my mascara for six dollars at Walmart. Nice price.
This mascara spreads your lashes out, no seriously it spreads them and gives them length. I wouldn't use this mascara by itself however, I would top it with Voluminous by Loreal for the Volume.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This has to be the best mascara I've ever used. I wasn't expecting much, as I've found with Maybelline that they concentrate more on advertising and marketing campaigns as opposed to the actual product. However, I was really impressed with this mascara. My eyelashes were huge after just one coat and after applying another, they were practically jumping off my face. I highly recommend this mascara.

Hey Girls: This is called Magnum in Thailand but it's exactly the same with Colosol,,,i bought it wrong colur. i picked dark brown :-( actaully I need black
4 points for Amazing Result, Worthy, Girls needs answer
-1 points for Too much water proof!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm