April 20, 2014 | 977 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by annkk

I've been using this liquid foundation for about 4 yrs now it leaves my skin very oily i don't know if its the makeup or its my skin type. i still use it cause i love the way it looks on me & to be honest i'm afraid to use something else because i've been using the same one for so long.. but i think its time for a change just dont know when...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by apirro

This product is very average. It provides decent coverage, but leaves me looking a bit dry. I like the foundations that leave me feeling moisturized and this just doesn't do that. Not terrible, but not for me.

update: i really don't like they way this foundation goes on. Unless you are super oily.. it makes you look dry. Maybe I got too light of a color. sigh.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Spider90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

Meh. To be honest, the palest colour didnt even match my skin tone. It's a so-so foundation, good for people with overall nice skin - but for me it didnt stay on, made my face more oily and came off easily if i were to touch it by accident. At least they added a pump. Trial and error, i suppose!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by supergal197

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked this stuff. Its much easier to find your shade because of the variety of colors (warm, neutral and cool.)
It has SPF in it which is always good, but it isnt greasy or shiny and contains no oil which i really liked. I bought a color that was a bit dark (C3) but it didnt really matter because it blended in nicely.
It does last pretty well, im a person who doesnt like to touch up and you dont really have to with this.

The only cons of this product i think are the coverage is not the best if you want med-full coverage, along with the bottle it comes in, would be much more better if it came with a pump or squeeze bottle. It also gives me a sort of dry feeling i don't really like, but im sensitive to that sort of thing. I dont like powder much either.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2009 4:17:00 AM More reviews by mmsqueaks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is so-so, it's the foundation I'm using right now.
My acne has gotten much, much better over the past year and I have only a few marks left over ... but it covers them well.
It goes on smoothly/very blendable and they have a huge selection of shades to choose from. (The warm shades can look a little orangey if you're not careful)
I do have oily skin though, and I need to blot pressed powder in the coordinating shade every hour or two to keep the oil under control, especially around the sides of my nose/nose and chin areas.
If you're skin isn't too oily, this is an excellent product; if you're oily and don't wanna deal with the upkeep (which I am getting sick of; going back to ordering my Everyday Minerals) then I would choose something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by acbaker82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was super pleased with this product. I have bad acne and I can never find a liquid foundation with good coverage, not oily, and it comes in my skin color! I have stopped searching. This comes in cool, neutral, AND warm colors, in a variety of light to medium to dark colors. I found my color on the first try, I might have been one shade off, but it is winter now so I may be getting lighter. This was not at all too oily, and it does a good job at covering trouble spots. Not perfectly, but my skin is really bad so if it covers at all that is saying alot. The best thing about it, it was under 6 dollars at wal-mart and it contains spf 17 as well! I can't stop raving about this to my mom and sisters. I will never buy another foundation again! Please Please never discontinue this product, lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2009 1:30:00 AM More reviews by charlielately

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I first bought this foundation because it matched my skin perfectly when I tried it on at the pharmacy. But I can now say that I LOVE this foundation. I've tried many expensive ones and nothing comes close to this one.
Highly recommended for oily-ish skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Kellyt

First of all my bad because I bought the wrong shade.
Anyway, I still tried to use it and I feel like it's not smooth. It does not smell strong and its lighter than others but still, I tried to put on some powder on top and it did not run smoothly, not easy to blend.
The package is a glass container with a metal lid, I don't like this because alot of product gets on the lid and it gets kinda messy just like the nail polishes bottles top when product gets on top and it looks nasty.
I like bottles with pumps better.
I wouldn't buy this again, I would advice you to invest more money and buy something with better quality.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 12:26:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is horrible. It transfers and doesn't provide enough coverage. If I layer it, it tends to look masky. I wouldn't recommend.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to ask my self why I ever even purchased this in the first place. Even on the shelf you can see that the undertones are very obvious on certain shades. Some have so much pink the resemble calamine lotion. Anyway the wear is terrible, by the end of the day it looks like your face has melted. The consistency is sticky and slippery.