October 1, 2014 | 1247 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2009 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Nikki166

This product was on sale at Target, so I thought that I would give it a try. This mascara not only clumps easily but leaves dark circles under my eyes in like 2 hours. Let's just say that I only used it a few times and it is now sitting in my drawer with a bunch of other stuff that I probably will not be using again. Sigh...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by melrose1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not the worst mascara I have tried, but I don't like the large brush, can't get to the roots of the lashes. It's is buildable, though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by mizznk

Meh - not my favorite, the brush has poked me in the eye several times because it is hard to get to the root of my lashes, it is black enough for me but Also, i have long lashes but when i put this on it makes them look stumpy and sparse because they all stick together and it is hard to separate them

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by alyssaraquel

I LOVE this mascara! It seperates my lashes and volumizes them and it is a great rich black color. I got it on sale at wal-mart for $5.00! I believe this mascara would work better on longer lashes rather than shorter ones. I would purchase again. Current favorite mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by kllc0096

This mascara was one of the best lower end mascaras that I've tried. It made my lashes look really long but I have long lashes to begin with.
I found it had a funny smell to it that made my eyes water though. Overall, good quality for a lower end mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Parioftroy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is nothing to rave about. It does its job in making my lashes darker, but I don't notice any difference it thickness or length. I'm still using it because it's not that bad, but I'll probably buy something else once I'm out of it. The packaging is okay and I love the yellow tube. It looks fun and youthful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I finally got this one, opted for the non-waterproof, wasn't sure which one to get, but wearing waterproof all the time is not good for your lashes so I got this one. I like it, too many mascaras nowadays come with the rubber bristles and this one is the basic brush. It does thicken my lahes, I like the size of the brush, it's easier to work with than the prestige MBL that I got at the same time. I find notice some flaking however, I normally don't have this problem with mascara, so that is different. Also, I got this in 'absolute black', which is supposed to be a limited edition colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by momto4monkeys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product darkens my lashes nicely and overall makes them look fuller.My main issue is that I can't get over the smell! I've also notice a few flakes under my eyes during the day.Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It works well, it lengthens and thickens perfectly. But it has weird rose type smell to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by marylola50

I wish I would've bought this in waterproof, so it would have held my curl better. But I liked how it made my lashes very thick and long. And it was pretty affordable.