Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 1/13/2010 9:16:00 PM

The best thing about this is the eye-catching colors of the packaging. I have fairly long, thick lashes and did not obtain the false-eyelash look that a really good mascara will give me. Not worth the effort.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The only thing I find colossal about this mascara is the big yellow packaging. It claims to make the volume up to 9X on you lashes but I'm not really impressed. It just seems like and average masacra that i ended up paying a little too much for. The only pro i can state that it is washable like the package states but thats about it. It also seems to like to smudge.

on 1/13/2010 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this does give volume, and it does make your lashes show up, but it clumps like crazy and after the end of the day i would always have flakes of the product under my eyes. it also is very messy when applying, i kept smudging the product on my face. not worth it to me.

This is my favourite mascara at the moment, it adds maximum volume lenth and volume and you're done in one or two layers.... just magnificent!!
I've read my former favourite Full'n Soft will be dicontinued so this one is a worthy succcessor. And it's cheap!

on 1/11/2010 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

this has to be one of my all time favorite mascara, and it makes me sad that not many share my love for it. The first time, i tried it with just the mascara, and i found that it didnt clump at all and lengthened nicely so at first i was like meh full n soft does the same thing, but the next time when i applied it after my liquid liner (lancome artliner) i found that it thickened at the bottom and fanned it out beautifully, lemme tell you, i was SHOCKED hehe, so using it with some form of eyeliner tightlined into the eyelashes acts as a thickener & just let the mascara do the rest of the work & my eyelashes looked crazy good in photos btw. As for the smell, i always liked rose scented things so i never had a prob with the smell & found it fades quickly, & i got it for $5 at walmart, so...hey ya never know until ya try :).
Edit: I've repurchased, but with waterproof this time around, I'm still loving it, applies like the original and lasts just as long. Just love.

Uggh, this product was so clumpy! My eyelashes felt like they were glued together in big clumps, it was so bad! The formula for this was not right at all. I did like the packaging, however- the yellow and blue was a cute combination. ;)

Unfortunately, this mascara smudges and also caused stinging of my eyes. CG Lash Blast is HG material.

on 1/10/2010 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was wary of trying this mascara after all the bad reviews that i had read on here about it, but i decided to purchase it and turns out it is a very good mascara!
Yeah its a big brush but it works, it gave my eyelashes heaps more volume and length. I did put on more than one coat though as i like the full eyelash effect.
I have not noticed the smell, but I'm not one to smell mascara before i put it on.
I would recommend this mascara if you want more volume and length, i would purchase this mascara again.

on 1/10/2010 6:12:00 PM

This is an amazing Mascara, people commented how nice my eyes looked the first day I wore it. The brush may be a little too big as it kept getting on my skin. But it is a great product, I'll defiantly buy again. :)

on 1/10/2010 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is clumpy, and theres always a huge clump at the end of the brush. Has an ok brush, nothing great. I also find this has a funky smell to it. Used it a few times and everytime ended up with it flaking all over my face by the end of the night. Even got in my contact. Very cheap price though! I like lash blash better for cheapie mascara.