Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

Oh my gosh! Can I just say that I have tried almost all drugstore mascaras! This may be the best one I have ever tried! I usually go for Revlon and Loreal because I thought they were better quality and haven't tried Maybelline in a long time. This mascara made my lashes sooooo thick and long and not clumpy! I really really love this mascara!

Edit: I had to take 3 lippies off since I noticed if I wear more than one coat it is flaking off onto my face all day long. Soooo disappointing!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this mascara from ULTA, because I really need to start using a drugstore mascara to save money. I really liked the way the mascara coated my lashes with no clumping. My lashes were thick, full, and long. I had no smearing or flaking with the Colossal mascara. The only problem I have with this mascara is the smell. The smell did seem to fade away some as the day went on, but it still bothered me. I also had a problem with the smell of Maybelline's Lash Stiletto (Lash Stiletto's smell was really bad). I said I wouldn't repurchase based mainly on the smell, because of my sensitivity to fragrances. If Maybelline gets rid of the smell, I could see this becoming my HG drugstore mascara.

I really like this mascara. My HG is diorshow but since its quite expensive so I've been looking for a cheaper alternative and this one is great! It adds just enough volume and length without being spidery (aka lashblast). I like that I can do 2 coats for false looking lashes and it doesn't come out clumpy. The only thing that bothers me about it is the smell. It smells of a bad rose scented perfume but I guess after awhile you get used to it. I also found the formula to be a bit runny when I first got it, but after a couple weeks of use it dries out a tad and works better. I didn't experience any flakes or racoon eyes either.

Volumising, yes. Clumpy, yes. Flakey, yes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

when i bought this product i used my points from my boots card so i didnt really waste any money, what i loved about this mascara was that when i went swimming and to the gym it stayed put and didnt run like i expected it to , the colour the product gave to my lashes was brilliant.
because i have really long dark eyelashes anyway i didnt expect much result but i really loved this product and i will be buying it again i would highly recomend

I really like this mascara! I already have long lashes so I was looking for more volume, and honestly, this mascara does a perfect job in volumizing your lashes! It looks awesome :)
The only thing, is that it does kinda smell bad, but the smell fades after a couple of seconds, so no worries, also, it might be a little watery. But I like it, and in my case, it didn't clump.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

May work for some people, but not for me.
It smells terrible..I think it is supposed to smell floral, but it smells more like bug repellent. It does NOT hold a curl at all! I curl my lashes using Shu's eyelash curler before applying mascara and as soon as I apply this, the curl STRAIGHTENS out. So unless you have naturally curled lashes, this probably won't work for you. This does not make my lashes look any fuller even though it claims to be a volumizing mascara.
The only good thing about this mascara is that it does a decent job at lengthening.

I bought this product a while ago, and use it very rarely.
I find that it comes off the wand very unevenly and it often clumps my lashes. Not a good sign.
I also dislike the smell. It reeks of dandelions and chemicals. Ew.
I bought this because my mom accidentally recommended it to me, but after buying it and using it i found that she actually meant the CG LashBlast mascara (she said the 'yellow' mascara- CG is orange! How would i know the difference?) and i bought the wrong one!
It's not overly pricey, however- it's just a really crappy quality. It also makes my eyes itch. I rub my eyes, and then it all comes off onto my fingers. I HATE when that happens.
I prefer plastic wands as to fibre ones, because they separate your lashes rather than clump them, like this mascara did.

I use this mascara everyday. I have no complaints about it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure