September 2, 2014 | 1841 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by enydonus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in NC15. It is quite matte without powder, full coverage. I use it when doing dramatic makeup at night with looks that require a bit of a mask as a base. It shows bright pigments to their full advantage and keeps them from getting muddy. I don't use this with moisturizer as it sets better and smoother without. This would be too noticeable during the day as it renders your face into a truly blank canvas. Even at night, I would recommend completely avoiding the undereye area as it is too dry and would crease quickly. I also wouldn't recommend using this as a primer on the lid for the same reason. Stick to UD primer or Too Faced primer to keep your eye makeup stable all night long, they are the best. Keep use down to once or twice a week as this blocks pores like no other, which is how it keeps skin looking so flawless without reflective particles. My pores become clogged and raised the day afterward.
This is great for perfect looking skin for flash photography and special events but I can only recommend it for those purposes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by d0lledup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I keep looking for that "perfect" foundation, but I keep coming back to this. This foundation is a fuller coverage or a lighter coverage depending on how you apply it.. if i want a lighter coverage i use my 188 brush if i want a heavier coverage i use my 109. I have a birthmark on my nose and it covers it without concealer. It has silica in it to help absorb oils and has a matte finish... I don't even wear a powder over this foundation on most days and it make my skin look flawless... I must say out of all the foundations I have tried this is my favorite. I'll probably continue to look for better but for now this is it for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by dandiberta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

WORST WORST WORST FOUNDATION EVEEEEEEEEEEEER
EVER
EVER
its so heavy and caky and hard to blend and matte, i hate matte.
and expensive for the poor quality
i never hated a foundation as much as i hate this one

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by confessionsofamakeupjunky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

MACS studio fix fluid is one of the most famous foundations out there. It provides light to medium coverage and it has a wide range of colors to choose from so you can find the perfect color that suits your skin tone. It leaves the skin looking nice and smooth when applied properly and does not look cakey at all. I have oily skin and this worked for me, I think it can be used for all skin types. You can purchase this at any MAC counters and it maybe swapped here in make up alley. At MAC counters it is $26 american dollars, 15 pounds, or 17 euros.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by MsJuicyJ88

Love this product after searching long and hard for a foundation I came across this one and compared to other prices this is awesome. I love it! It makes my skin look flawless and I get so many compliments!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 10:31:00 AM More reviews by michelleeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Every time I try to switch to a different foundation, I always come back to this one. I use SFF in NC37 and it's amazing! I got color matched, so it fits me perfectly and I am happy with it. The coverage is amazing, not too heavy for me unless I pack it on. I apply SFF with a Mac 109 brush and the result is heavenly and airbrushed. When applied, it does not streak (depending on the brush), it blends in well and the staying power is endless. This is my HG foundation and I've tried many foundations in the past from drugstore like Revlon to high-end like Laura Mercier.

The price may not be the best and the packaging sucks because you have to pay more for the pump, but the result is perfect for me. I have really sensitive skin and it's combination, so when I take this off at night, I have to make sure all of it is off. The reason people say MAC breaks them out is not because of the product, it's because people don't make sure the product is ALL OUT. Of course it'll clog your pores when you're sleeping if you didn't take it all off. MAC is studio makeup and is meant to stay for a long time, making it very heavy on the face, so you have to make sure you remove the product fully! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by tina1wina13

I love this foundation! I got this in a swap and have never tried any of mac's liquid foundations because of their reputation of breaking people out, however this is the best foundation I think I have used yet. I love love love it! However I hate the pour top, and I have to buy a pump but other than that it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2009 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Hevz555

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Have tried many, many foundations and this is the one I always go back to. Good coverage, great colour selection.

Still on the hunt for my HG but for the time being this will do nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2009 11:21:00 AM More reviews by anamogolla

It is a good foundation but, i dosent match my skin, so i have to mix a nc40 and a nc37, it last but it dosent last my more than 5-6 hours....but the coverage it''s pretty good, so i woul buy it again but im still looking for the perfect one....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by drgnfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this foundation! I felt like another reviewer in that some days my NW 15 was great and others too dark so I picked up NC 15 and now I mix the two ending up with my perfect shade!!! Add a little strobe cream and I am in heaven! It may seem like a lot of work but I have never found a foundation that matches my skin tone because I am so pale and, I teach ballroom dancing so finding a foundation that won't sweat off or oxidize has been a chore. Studio Fix looks great throughout the day and covers beautifully. I use concealer under my eyes but this foundation covers any blemishes and redness so it saves time. I LOVE IT!!!