BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 8/7/2003 9:30:00 PM

This was a must-buy after reading all the glowing reviews. But after trying it, I don't get the hype. I am light- to medium-skinned, and this is barely visible at all on me, even when I apply it pretty liberally. (I'm usually very conservative with the amount of blush I apply.) I so wanted to like this, but it simply does nothing for me and I won't buy it again. BeneFit continues to frustrate me with their mix of fantastic and horrendous products...a little consistency and reliability would be nice.

on 8/7/2003 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have worn this just about every single day since I bought it. I am a pale-faced girl with pink undertones, and I worried this would make me look too pink, but it gives me a nice glow and helps set my foundation, too. But the packaging? Sucks.

on 8/6/2003 11:05:00 AM

At first I thought the packaging was cute but then felt it was more of a pain in a thick box and no mirror??? Then the color ended up feeling too pink on me...

on 8/5/2003 8:01:00 PM

I have been lemming this one for awhile & just p/u while on holidays in Montreal. How happy am I that I made a point of getting this one???? VERY, VERY VERY!!! It's a perfect warm baby pink blush that makes my complexion look fresh, glowy & bright without all the shimmer. I really love this & will definitely repurchase. The brush it comes with isn't too bad (better than most brushes that are included with other blushes), but I am not a fan of the box-type container & would have preferred that it come in a compact. Oh well, can't have it all ;)

on 8/4/2003 2:44:00 PM

I had read about this forever and finally broke down and bought it...I'm in love!!! It makes my pale NW20 complexion look all rosy and glowing. It looks very natural. The color layers on nicely so it works if I have a tan or if I'm my usual pale self! I ran out the other day with just some concealer and mascara on and added a touch of dandelion on my way out and it gave a very polished look!
This is my new cosmetic staple!

on 8/3/2003 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The package of Dandelion is very cute...This might be the only thing I like about this powder. It is too light to be a brush,it's too light to be a face powder as well.It did not make my face look glow or look even better.There are nothing on my face after using it..so disappointed!!

on 7/30/2003 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I attracted by the package at first glance, and then fall in love with it. It's so natual and only under the sun you can see the shimmer. Most of time i donn't use it on whole face, just apply on the cheeks as a blush.

on 7/28/2003 4:44:00 PM

You can use this powder over foundation or without, but i do recommend covering any imperfections first with a suitable concealer if you are not. I love this powder because it has a lovely shimmer, scent and color. The brush is really sweet (although some bristles do have a tendancy to come off on your face), and it really does give me a glowing look. I think the color makes my eyes sparkle. I am fairly pale, but i do tan, and i have blonde hair and blue eyes. I look naturally pretty with a neutral or clear sparkly lipgloss, mascara and my dandelion.

on 7/23/2003 10:25:00 AM

I have finally got this much sought-after blusher after so many months and I love it so much! The package is cute and dandy and I am not bothered by the smell at all. The blusher goes on smoothly and on my tanned skin, it shows up beautifully. I can't stop raving about this! Every girl should get one :)

on 7/18/2003 1:32:00 PM

I couldn't wait to get this product when I first saw it online. I am really impressed with it! The subtle pink powder has a tiny amount of shimmer, which I really like. Especially in the winter, it makes me look more awake and energized in the morning. I use it almost every day! Lately, I have been layering Urban Decay Baked Bronzing powder over Dandelion--it helps make the bronzer look more natural. I love the pinkish brush and I think the packaging is really nice...except it would not be easy to carry it around. That is my only complaint.

Popular Blush Products