BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2036 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

I have super long eyelashes to begin with, but they are not thick. This mascara coats my lashes nicely and brings them to their ultimate length. People always ask me if these are my real eyelashes!

However, it doesn't make them thick at all.

Also, I find the tube too big - about halfway through it dries out. They should make a smaller bottle and cut down on the price. $28 for mascara is really expensive.

I've used 2 bottles of this, but won't be purchasing it again due to the bottle drying out and I need to find something to make my lashes look thicker - I already have the length naturally.

on 12/13/2012 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

PROS:
This is my favourite and the best mascara I've ever brought and used.
When applied, my lashes appear longer and seperates nicely.
The bristles on the brush is quite stiff which is good because the bristles are plastic like, the mascara doesn't clog up and dries out the brush.
It doesn't clog up my lashes when i apply it on.
Also, the price is decent :)

CONS:
Nothing.

I've been using this mascara for about 6 months and not planning to switching to another one. Overall, love it!

on 12/11/2012 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love the brush on this. Spikey plastic bristles really grab a hold of my lashes. My lashes look long, seperated and curled with this mascara. It's one of my favorites!

on 12/10/2012 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the best mascara for for thick, long lashes that really do look like false lashes! It's absolutely perfect for smoky eyeshadow looks and if you wear black liquid liner like I do most days, this mascara pairs perfectly with it.

I've been buying this mascara for a year now and I absolutely love it. What makes this mascara special is the brush. It has tiny bristles that are easy to get to the root of your lashes with. Gives you a wide- eyed, doll-like effect. Don't have any problems with clumping if I wiggle from root to tip and go slowly, brushing through several times. My beauty pet peeve is clumpy lashes and I never get them with this mascara with the aforementioned technique. I also love that this mascara is black, but it is not ink jet black like a few mascaras I've tried (like Dior's) because with my pale skin, those extremely black mascara look too heavy on me.

With regular use, this mascara lasts 3-4 months for me.
Pros-
Doesn't clump, buildable, but work quickly
Thickens and seperates and lengthens like crazy
Perfect darkness
No flaking whatsoever!

Cons-
Hard to remove with a light remover, but easy to remove with Neutrogena makeup remover (blue bottle)
Pricey

In the end, I never regret buying this. It is an HG product for sure!

on 12/10/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Im on the 5th one.

BEST MASCARA ON THE MARKET

Im in love love love with this mascara!

+ It lasts the wholee day!
+ Makes eyelashes really long and visible
+ Very black colour
+ Packaging is gorgeous
+ Dont need a lot of layers to be visible
+ I can cry and it won't run all over my face
+ Doesn't smudge

- Pricey
- Dries up quickly :(

on 12/9/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It's a basic mascara. Not great, clumps pretty bad, so it's not buildable. I'll use up the tube on days where I only want one swipe of mascara, but I will not repurchase. It's not worth the price, considering I could get the same result from a standard drugstore mascara...

I got a sample size of this when I purchased other things, and I was really excited! I was like. "OMG! This is so cool!" I have naturally super long lashes, so I wasn't really sure how it would work on my lashes. They.. are... HUGE! My eyelashes literally went up to my eyebrow! This is a great mascara... except for the price. I mean, I understand getting a high end lipstick or something, but to get something that drugstore mascara's can do well is pointless to me. I really like the mascara, but I would rather pay $7 for a mascara than $23.

on 12/8/2012 1:49:00 PM

Best mascara I have ever used! I've never managed to find one that actually lengthens and seperates my lashes but doesn't smudge or clump. One coat of this is lovely for the daytime or you can layer it up for a full-on nighttime look.

on 12/6/2012 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I'm so glad I got this sample because of all the hype everywhere I was dying to try this mascara and in the purchase of other things they gave me a travel size one. It's one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried! The brush is ok but is so clumpy and the worst part is that you can't take it off!! I have to use so much eye makeup remover and rubb my eyes so hard that it causes that some of my eyelashes fall! Hated it, I prefer Badgal mascara by far!

on 12/5/2012 1:31:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

It is a decent mascara but can find the same in drugstore. Not worth the money. Separates well for a defined look but there is a Revlon dupe that does same thing. Just meh.

Video Reviews & Tutorials