BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1948 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 9/11/2012 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am going to keep the brush but the formula sucks the big one.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Based on the claims for this product, I thought I would really like it. I love mascara and love one that can make my lashes look thick and full.

This mascara is more like glue. It is sticky, even after it is dry. It clumped very bad, and even using my lash comb didn't help. I tried rolling the wand on a tissue to apply a thinner layer of mascara, but that didn't help.

I hated this mascara. It's overpriced garbage. I am glad I kept the receipt so I could return it!

on 9/10/2012 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I thought I'd give this a try since I got a 'twofer' deal (one regular and one mini). It goes on very wet and smudges, and clumps when using the tip. If I just use the wand part of the brush, my lashes come out fine, but this product is so wet and seems to take forever to dry. It's also not easy to remove.

on 9/10/2012 11:36:00 AM

My lashes are sparse and straight, almost cow-like, pointing downward. This mascara makes them look better than any I have used, which is why I am (for now) willing to pay the heinous price.
Downsides are: near impossible to remove. I use Lumene Waterproof remover and it barely does the job and takes 2-3 minutes of letting it sit on the eye, then swiping. The first few swipes don't budge this mascara. It's worse than waterproof.
The formula is very wet, so hope it dries before you sneeze, or poke yourself in the eye, prompting repeated blinks. I've been late to events more then once because of the dreaded eye poke, causing me to blink, leaving black slash marks on my lids and and below my eyes, making me look deranged and drug addled. Something about the brush makes this happen easily. Keep q-tips and cleanser handy!

on 9/10/2012 4:45:00 AM

This mascara is like glue. I have been wearing mascara for 19 years and this is one of the worst. It applies very wet and thick and it does not come off! I will go back to Lancome.

on 9/8/2012 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Does make lashes look FULL and beautiful. I may have an eye allergy to this formula though. I'm trying one product at a time to see if it's the mascara or other (concealer, foundation, powder, etc.) I haven't had red, watery eyes with other mascaras so I have a feeling this is the culprit. The other downfall is the struggle to take off at end of day. I use several cotton balls of eye makeu remover, then face cleaner and still have to use more cotton balls to remove mascara.

So I usually don't like to spend more than $15 on mascara but during my recent vacation my best friend had purchased this mascara and I used it. Now, I am not a fan of the plastic brush but this mascara was awesome! It made my eyelashes so full and extended them to great length. It also went so close to my eyelash line that I don't think I would need to even wear eyeliner on my top line.

I just purchased this mascara for myself and cannot wait until it comes in the mail!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My biggest gripe against this mascara is when I'm taking it off. It just stays and smudges under my eyes. I also find the formula a little too wet on application. I've had more accidents with smudging this mascara than I want first thing in the morning!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this mascara in the trial size from Macy's yesterday after learning about it on QVC some weeks ago. I have little to barely there eye lashes. I really wanted this to work for me and I'm glad it did. This trumps my used to be favorite mascara The Falsies.

They're real mascara gives my lashes the illusion that they're fake. It instantly lengthens and gives my lashes major volume. I'm in love and will foever buy this mascara. I'm going back to purchase the regular size bottle.

on 9/5/2012 7:20:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! It's one of my favorites. It makes my lashes look super pretty, full, long and doesn't clump at all. I have no complaint on removing it as it removes super easily with makeup remover but it doesn't smugde during the day.
The only thing I dislike is how pricey this is but it's still a great product.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products