August 31, 2014 | 1004 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by kllc0096

This mascara was one of the best lower end mascaras that I've tried. It made my lashes look really long but I have long lashes to begin with.
I found it had a funny smell to it that made my eyes water though. Overall, good quality for a lower end mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Parioftroy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is nothing to rave about. It does its job in making my lashes darker, but I don't notice any difference it thickness or length. I'm still using it because it's not that bad, but I'll probably buy something else once I'm out of it. The packaging is okay and I love the yellow tube. It looks fun and youthful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I finally got this one, opted for the non-waterproof, wasn't sure which one to get, but wearing waterproof all the time is not good for your lashes so I got this one. I like it, too many mascaras nowadays come with the rubber bristles and this one is the basic brush. It does thicken my lahes, I like the size of the brush, it's easier to work with than the prestige MBL that I got at the same time. I find notice some flaking however, I normally don't have this problem with mascara, so that is different. Also, I got this in 'absolute black', which is supposed to be a limited edition colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by momto4monkeys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product darkens my lashes nicely and overall makes them look fuller.My main issue is that I can't get over the smell! I've also notice a few flakes under my eyes during the day.Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It works well, it lengthens and thickens perfectly. But it has weird rose type smell to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by marylola50

I wish I would've bought this in waterproof, so it would have held my curl better. But I liked how it made my lashes very thick and long. And it was pretty affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by lissaleela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! This one and CG Lash blast are my HG! I love the extreme volume it gives my skimpy asian lashes. It moderately holds a curl. I just love this mascara! The smell is really easy to get used to as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by caffcliff

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked this up at 'duty free' and was looking forward to using it whilst away. What a disappointment. Put on one coat and no discernible difference. Thought a second coat would start to make a difference, but no - nothing. I'm beginning to wonder if I have a dud. Would not repurchase, or recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by mandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought the regular one, not the water proof formula. I wish I bought the waterproof one, though. This one smudges and if I'm not careful I weat bits of it on my cheeks in no time.
Otherwise it is great, you can either use one layer, looking as if your lashes would be dark and defined naturally, or several layers for more drama.
The tube is fun, in the banana yellow coat, but looks sort of cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Brittina923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I wear this product my lashes are so full , long, and voluminous that they look like I am wearing falsies! I bought the waterproof version of this mascara in a two pack at Target for something like 7$. It was the best 7$ I've ever spent.

My only gripe with this Mascara is that I hate the wand. It makes application a bit sloppy if you have shorter, dense, and/or curly lashes (like i do). I would suggest using a lash comb with this mascara.