Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 1/18/2010 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara did not work for me. I have short, straight lashes. I would put it on, and if I wanted to apply more it would clump. After a couple hours of wearing it, I would start to see flakes around my eyes. However, it did seperate them good. But Was'nt the product for me.

on 1/17/2010 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this mascara. It's my every day mascara. It really pumps up the volume of my lashes, and adds just a little bit of length. I know a lot of people were unhappy that this didn't give the same length as lash blast, but this isn't a lengthening mascara. It's also much easier to remove than lash blast. It didn't clump as much as lash blast either, and the brush/handle is much easier to use. One of my favorite drug store mascaras

on 1/17/2010 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

some people love it but dint work out for me

on 1/16/2010 4:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i hate this mascara! the only thing it did for my lashes was clump them together and dry them out!

you have to struggle with it forever till it looks somewhat decent.

i have naturally long and think lashes so i like to enhance that and this product didn't enhance it at all. it didn't make them longer or separate them, oh but it did add lots of volume but not in a good way just a clumpy way. also the formula isnt smooth its very dry.

I dont recommend this at all.

on 1/16/2010 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this mascara. Its really similiar to lash blast but doesnt provide a lot of length for your lashes. But it really does seperate, curl, and give lots of volume for them hense the name. There is however, one thing i really dont like about it. It has a really strong rose scent and it really irritates me. But I do ignore it as much as I can, because overall it is a good mascara. I would buy this again.

on 1/15/2010 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like the more dramatic look for my lashes, so this mascara was pretty decent. It pretty much gives you the results you ought to expect from any drugstore mascara. I liked how black it went on, which is a big pro. It really does add pretty good volume and decent length. You have to really play around to get the length right, though. Don't let it dry between coats or you'll have tiny clumps everywhereeee. Otherwise, building should be easy. For best results, I start at the root and slowly wiggle my way up using only the front half of the brush.
My only real complaints: It crumbles easily, it smells funky, and it comes off way too easy if your eyes are touching anything.
I'd probably repurchase, as those are minor cons.

on 1/14/2010 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Pros:
-Volumizes
-Lengthens
-Visible difference in lashes. It delivers, as usual (Maybelline's wonderful)

Cons:
-OMG the SMELLL. What is that deadly stench from that tube?! It smells toxic
-The packaging IS a bit unflattering.

Worked well on me, best friend said it was horribly clumping on her.

I saw this on a coworker and it made her lashes look great so I bought a tube. Honestly, this did not deliver. My lashes don't look bad but they aren't as voluminous as I had anticipated. It is a bit clumpy and it did take a few minutes to apply nicely. Overall, it just seems average to me. The main reason why I will not purchase it again is because it burns my eyes (I am prone to this with some brands). The smell is just straight up gross to me as well. It does not smell like roses imo.

on 1/13/2010 9:16:00 PM

The best thing about this is the eye-catching colors of the packaging. I have fairly long, thick lashes and did not obtain the false-eyelash look that a really good mascara will give me. Not worth the effort.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The only thing I find colossal about this mascara is the big yellow packaging. It claims to make the volume up to 9X on you lashes but I'm not really impressed. It just seems like and average masacra that i ended up paying a little too much for. The only pro i can state that it is washable like the package states but thats about it. It also seems to like to smudge.