August 27, 2014 | 1952 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by kmpack

Possibly the worst foundation ever. I have oily skin and this stuff melted
off my face by hour 2...leaving me with red blotchy skin underneath. I looked horrible and was embarrased to be seen for the rest of the day. Needless to say this went back to CVS the next day. This may be ok for dry-skinned gals, bur if your skin is truly oily STAY AWAY!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by JenniStarBrite

Let me start this review by saying that for me to find foundation is is next to impossible!!!! My coloring is a strange mix caught between a beige and yellow and yes I have been to every makeup department, and to Sephora and to the frustration of makeup artists around (including on my wedding day!) they ALL had to mix 2-3 foundations together to get my shade. Doesn't sound too bad until you remember that each foundation of higher end caliber is EXPENSIVE and having to buy 2-3..Um NO!

So I have not worn full foundation in awhile. But then I found the L'oreal line and LOVE IT!!! I do mix Classic Tan and Caramel Beige in the winter months but I stock up when they have the BOGO sales. VERY inexpensive; under ten bucks and the bottles last awhile since I dont make a mask from ym foundation.

But for the summer (we just got back from a 7 day road trip! in CAli, AZ, and Nevada) I needed a new color. So I tried the Creme cafe color; closest to what my body skin looked like though my face is a bit lighter.

Just like the other colors, the blendability is superb; it literally melts in and seems to change on my skin to gett hat "perfect match"; it doesn't just "sit" on top of the skin like many other foundations I tried. I added my usual NARS bronzer in "Laguna" and blush in NARS "Lovejoy" and I have been getting compliments all week!

Latina/golden/brown girls,..you need to try this line if you have issues finding your shade in foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by lotielin

This foundation made me look oily after only a few hours, even with powder. Also, this foundation messed up my skin really bad. I broke out, and my skin ended up being EXTREMELY oily.
So I wouldn't recommend this for anyone, it's just not worth the risk.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by kittykat731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this for years, and I am still happy with it. I tried MAC foundations but they broke me out. I have tried other foundations but none have given me the perfect coverage this gives me without looking cakey. I always set it with my MAc sheeer loose powder and it lasts all day long . I am very happy with this foundation, but the matching concealer is poop.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by princesspeachx

i'm currently using this in my foundation routine of four products. (a moisturizer, a very light coverage foundation as primer, a tiny bit of this foundation, and a setting powder.) i wouldn't be using it if i could find another foundation, though. i have a hard time finding my shade. i chose sun beige (w6) when i should have chosen true beige (n5). this foundation is VERY heavy, probably the heaviest gloopiest foundation i've ever used. the shade i got is also wayyy too yellow for my skin, it makes me look sick and pastey. i used the tiniest bit of this overtop a light coverage foundation that matches my skin tone perfectly, and with a light pinkish setting powder on top, and the combination matches my skin tone. i stipple and buff this stuff on and it does look pretty nice. i might try the true beige shade in a while, if i can't find another foundation that can fit this one's slot. for now, i'll keep using it, but its definitely not my HG foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 8:31:00 AM More reviews by olga_thes

It's my favorite foundation! My skin is quite good, I do not have pimples or scars so I don't need much coverage. I was looking for a liquid foundation that could adapt to my natural color and I found it! I will definitely repurchase it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by aliceayres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this 3 lippies purely on the awesome color range for a drugstore foundation. i bought W5, which is still a shade too dark, but really- finding a match for my skintone is awful. i'm between a NC20 and NC25 for reference. it's a little runny. takes a bit for me to build it up. i get shiny in 4-5 hours, but i expect that with liquid foundations (sigh). wish it had a pump dispenser though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the MANY foundations I tried while hunting for the perfect foundation. I used the color selector to help me find the "right" shade which was W3. Once applied, it was too light. I also did not like the finish or that it accentuated my pores. The only good thing was that it blended very easily. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2009 8:27:00 AM More reviews by annnieeA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use to not to wear make up at all like just plain natural until last year i started breaking out crazy during vacation and ever since after that.
i'm a performer so i have to wear make up now, and i needed help so i asked lady at the counter and yeah she told me true match would be good for my dry skin, which is a lie. if you have acne .. like an hour later you wear the make up and look close it makes it look REALLY patchy, and sometimes it even kinda dries out my pimple which makes it nasty looking
at FIRST, this foundation was so good for me although it didnt last long when i use it for stage makeup, but just regular days it worked good
but after a month so ish, it started getting suckier every single time .. actually the founddation doesnt even last that long anymore, more like a half hour. which makes me really pissed cause i have a lot of blemishes.
packaging, sucks like hell. I have a feeling that some of the foundation got dried up in there :/

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Elsii121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I give this product a 4.5.
-It does not break me out
-wide range of colors.
-When I apply it to my skin it looks and feels soft. It does not look as if I am wearing make up. Blends in wonderfully!
the only small prob I have is its packaging. The bottle is cute but I would rather have something that pumps.
-It does not come in my color/tone so I have to blend N6 and N7 together. But when I tan N7 is perfect. I would recommend this product and re-purchase.