July 30, 2014 | 1631 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by tripoli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the few foundations I have found to perfectly match my deathly pale skin. It gives great coverage and is super blendable, but gives a powdery and mask-like look to my skin. I prefer a more fresh and natural look, which I have found in Sally Hansen Carmindy foundation. But I occasionally use this on my legs and arms if I get red marks from shaving, and I will repurchase for that purpose.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2009 3:35:00 AM More reviews by MissCaitlin14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh. This foundation is so nasty. It's oily and looks bad. I wish I could like it. Maybe I should try it again but.. no its not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by 7954

not enough coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by bejanbombshell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this stuff is good,but sometimes its confusing to find the right shade because of the way they advertise it such as the people they use. me being a woman of color i automatically tried the cool shade advertised by beyonce' i used c7 since me and her are about the same complection which wasn't the best for me as i don't have reddish undertones.I actually after much experimentation use the N7.So just be careful with selecting...other than that a great buy

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by TinaL_to

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the new version called "True Match Super Blendable Makeup SPF 17".

I bought this foundation while I was on a business trip because I forgot to bring my HG foundation EL Double Wear. The major reason I picked it was its great color selection. I picked W3, which is slightly darker than my skin, but acceptable.

It's really super blendable and it provides a very natural finish - not too matt, not too dewy. It covers my old acne scar pretty well. Compared with EL DW, it's very watery. I found it's best applied by a foundation brush than a damp sponge. My biggest complaint is its staying power. It disappeared from my face in about four hours. Also, I have to blot my T zone within two hours.

It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. However, I can't comment on whether it might cause break-out since I never wear it two days in a row.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by hayley15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only foundation I've found that is light enough to match my skin!
The finish is very powdery, and smooth.

The only con is that is doesn't go well with thick facial moisturizers, and can not be mixed with any lotion to make a tinted moisturizer.
But that aisde it is perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by AFStepho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This covered pretty well and didn't clog my pores. A little seemed to go a long way.
It blended uneven areas well, however, if you have serious acne you will need to use a separate concealer on those spots.
I wasn't a fan of the packaging, and noticed that the liquid tended to cake around the top.
The biggest con is that this seems to remove any and all eye makeup! No matter what I was wearing, from simple waterproof mascara to full eye makeup, I could count on it ending up UNDER my eyes by the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2009 More reviews by bittersweet99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

. I have combo acne prone skin. I guess the actual foundation was okay, but the packaging was awful. There is no pump or no way to get this product out of the bottle! I had to POUR some on my hand and half the product would come spilling out. It was pretty watery and a little went a long way. I used a foundation brush to apply it and it covered pretty well, but there are so many better foundations out there that have better packaging. My skin tone isn't that hard to match, and this one matched fine. It did not impress me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by BritJMc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awesome! I have medium-tan complexion (and I spray tan infrequently) so it's a great foundation because I can adjust the darkness. I bought both W6 & W7 to mix. It's a perfect light coverage you can build on and mix with other products easily.

If you don't moisturize a few minutes before applying it will sink into my pores like a few of the other reviews said. It does tend to look a little masky if you apply a lot in one area, but I blend it to my ears and neck and with bronzer.

My husband has given my compliments the last few days, so I think it's a fabulous product if he's mentioned something!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

~ Alright! my third time writing a review for this- I absolutely loved the color match for this foundation (mine is W2) and for some reason it kept on going on cakey and dry for the longest time so I sort of forgot about it......A few days ago I purchased a primer- and today I thought I would give this a shot again with my new primer underneath ( I felt sorry for it laying unloved in my drawer) and surprisingly this blended like a dream! I mixed it with my other HG Revlon CS and the two together just did an amazing job of creating this beautiful canvas (I love mixing foundation, but the true match by itself is also gorgeous!) a friend gave me this bottle so I'm nearly out so I have to purchase some soon :) I highly recommend this foundation now- but if it does not work for you you might need a primer, that's how it worked for me......great stuff! but the packaging just sucks- where I live the pump bottle is not available which isn't great but I can live with that :) ~