September 23, 2014 | 1991 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2009 10:08:00 PM More reviews by ThreeAngels3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For a drugstore foundation it comes in a wide variety of shades, so I was able to find the perfect match for my complexion. It goes on smoothly and evenly and feels like silk. Unlike most foundations it does not feel heavy at all; in fact, it's so lightweight that it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything more than a light moisturizer, yet it covers beautifully. My only issue with this product is that I have oily skin and it does nothing to control shine. L'Oreal Infallible is a notch above this and tends to be longer-wearing as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I will never use again, regardless that it is inexpensive. I have tried A LOT of foundations during my time, and if one does not work after a few try's, I return it! This is my face we are talking about. This product did not give enough coverage, even paired with powder. It left me feeling greasy, made me break out, and the color was hard to match...always too pinkish for my yellow undertones. Pass.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by MissLuuucy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i love this!! i got the mineral powder as well, so i use this and then finish off with the powder for complete perfection. i really love this, a little bit goes a long long way. the coverage is great! and i got the shade really close to my skin tone! i would completely recommend this. i love it. thumbs up! :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation for my oily skin. It provides medium coverage, blends well, matches my skin colour and tone perfectly, and doesn't fade away too quickly. (This is a lot to ask of a drug store foundation!) I've tried many foundations over the years, and this is one product I'll stick with! (Didn't rate it a 5 because the packaging could be better- should have a pump.)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by clockworkmices

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my 'everyday' foundation. I use it as a base and cover up spots with Revlon Colorstay (: it's pretty average, honestly. It's a good foundation for the price, the bottle lasts a long time and my shade (C1 Rose Ivory) is a near-perfect match for my skin, and it's very buildable. However...it doesn't last very long at all on my oily skin. I'll look in the mirror literally an hour or so later and it'll have just disappeared, and it has a habit of transferring onto any fabric I come into contact with - I'll wipe under my eyes with my sleeve and it comes away with foundation on. I find both these issues really weird because I've used my friends N1 before and that seemed to last much longer than C1, so maybe I got a bad bottle? Who knows. I don't think I'll repurchase this when I run out because of the lasting issue, but it's one of the better lower-priced foundations I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by teresa1083

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

It's not my favorite foundation, but it is not the worst one i have tried either. The application is fairly easy with a decent amount of blend-ability. My major gripe with this product is the colour selection. I know it has a huge range for a drugstore product, but i find most of their colours are too pink. Maybe i just have really hard to match skin since it is so light, but i found that they all had a pink cast to them.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by jgw

i love this!! mac's select spf broke me out really badly so i bought this in an emergency because i didn't want to keep using the mac. to my surprise i loved this so much more, it has a lot of staying power and it's a lot better than most of the "high end" foundations i've tried (clinique, mac, benefit etc). i'm definitely considering buying this again

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by trangxln

I've been looking for a new liquid foundation because I didn't want to spend $30 on a foundation. I decided to try the True Match because of it's price. It was cheaper than the other brands.

After using it for a few days, I found that this product is just okay. I don't have oily skin but with this product, at the end of the day my face is very oily. I did use a powder finish and my face was still shiny. W4 matched my skin very well. I wouldn't buy this product again unless I am desperate.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by cancerofthepuppy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is so close to being Holy Grail for me and after trying many foundations I would have to say it's definitely my favorite. The coverage is fantastic (think Revlon Colorstay), it doesn't break me out, but is a tad drying for my aging skin, as long as I used a good moisturizer though it's fine. It has a slight shimmery look to it but doesn't look disco-y at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ChickenTenders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Hello, flawless! For reference: I have clear skin with very minor pink scarring near my chin. I was browsing through the makeup aisles at CVS looking for a nice liquid for back-to-school shopping. I usually wear powder, but powder looks bad under harsh light. I checked out Colorstay, but couldn't find a match. So, I checked out this stuff. I found a match immediately, (W2 - Light Ivory) which I thought was strange because I usually fall into a neutral category. This matched PERFECTLY and, trust me, I am very particular about matching. I checked in all different kinds of light. This product has a bit of shimmer, but not OTT. It doesn't enlarge my already large pores. **ALSO** I found the trick to applying this, ladies. I squeeze a dab of moisturizer on the outside of my hand, add a drop or two of this product and mix. Then apply with my finger. It leaves a very sheer, non-masky finish and feeling. Those with the mask problem, give this technique a try.