October 25, 2014 | 1542 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by oRiNoCo

Constantly seeing this on the InStyle top must haves list, i decided to give it a try even though i'm usually a mineral makeup fanatic (paranoid about my pores getting clogged more than they already are) so i gave these a try. Like InStyle mentioned, the silky smooth texture was fantastic, with medium coverage. Plus, can't beat that price for quality, which is comparable to way more expensive brands. I use it on night outs and special occasions underneath my prescriptives mineral powder for extra coverage, and i always always always get compliments on my complexion. Wide range of shades too! and the clear bottle makes it quite true to its shade, making it much easier to choose. i usually have 3 bottles in varying shades so that i can mix according to seasons. Give it a try! watcha gotta lose except for that $10?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. First and foremost, there is a shade that perfectly matches my skin - N1, the lightest neutral shade. I'm thrilled that there are neutral shades in the range - not all of us are cool or warm, but a lot of makeup lines seem not to realize this.

The amount of coverage is nearly perfect for my skin, which is lightly freckled and has the occasional reddish blemish. I don't need concealer anywhere but under my eyes when I use this.

It is nearly weightless on my face. I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup if I wear this without powder. (I always feel powders).

The only cons are that I still need a little bit of undereye concealer, but my dark circles are so bad that nothing covers them completely; I don't expect any one product to do the job. I also wish there were a pump on the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2009 2:47:00 AM More reviews by kourtshort

I wanted to love this product so much. For a long time I have used the matte mouse and I wanted to try something that wouldn't be quite as oily. I have very fair skin, but I have very red cheeks. It did very little to nothing to cover up my blemishes and did nothing for the redness

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2009 9:48:00 AM More reviews by duchy13

This product was difficult to blend into my skin. Left alot of streaks and seemed to continue streaking and becoming uneven throughout the day. Quite annoyed as I spent £11 for nothing! Coverage not very good either.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by niamhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation the other day as I was using Maybelline matte mousse (my first ever foundation...bought it at the grand old age of 22!) but I wanted to try a liquid.

My shade is N1, the palest neutral shade, and it matches my skin well. It covers my freckles but it doesn't look cakey. It doesn't rub off as fast as the Maybelline mousse did and it is really easy to blend. I think the price is good too, I got it for $13 Canadian.

I took away marks for the packaging, I don't like the glass bottle (too breakable) and there is no dispenser so this would spill in a flash if you weren't careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 8:10:00 AM More reviews by sallyforth17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this makeup. At first i was unsure since there were so many shades, but C6 fits me best, Its smooth without being overly oily. i also like the matching blush C5-6 rosy outlook, and l'oreals lipsticks too. This is a cheaper alternative from the elizabeth arden i was wearing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by alilstar23

Ive tried every foundation. I have normal skin a bit oily at times so MAC makes it look so greasy after a few hours. So, i purhased this, perfect match to my skin tone and AMAZING looking skin with this on it looks flawless! LOVE THIS STUFF!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by malabu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wore this foundation for a period, but my color match turned out to be too yellow for me and made me look very sick (especially on pictures!). I also remember that it was a little dry for me. The coverage was not that good, I never got this flawless and fresh result that I wanted. However, it was easy to apply and blend and the packaging quality is good since it comes with a pump which makes it sooo much easier to handle. I can't believe that some foundations still come without the pump! It is affordable. I would NOT buy this product again because of the yellow result.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by vdawg628

When this product came out I had to try it. Actually, if you asked me, I couldn't even remember what foundation I was using before this. It is hard for me to find a color to match my skin b/c I am half asian and half black. When I first started using this I loved how smoothly it went on and also how it didn't feel or look cakey but at the same time gave great coverage. It covers pimples really well without hardly any need for concealer. For some reason I decided to try out the Mousse liquid makeup by maybelline and the color I got was a tad too light. I didn't want it to go to waste so I played around with my True Match and the Mousse foundation and mixed up the perfect color for me. It matches way better than the True Match alone. Together these products (IMHO) mix well nicely for me and doesn't feel heavy or cakey at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by masimiso

AN ABSOLUTEEE STINKKKFESSSTTT. firstly for a TRUE MATCH foundation, i couldn't even find a match for my skin tone, the cool was too pink, the warm was tooooo ORANGE. secondly, IT MADE ME ITCH, IT CLOGGED MY PORES I HAD ONE THE WORST PIMPLE EPISODES THANKS TO THIS, the formula is definitely toooo heavy for anyone. i donno what this product is doing out there it stinks, true match my ass.and ive since yet to touch a SINGLE loreal product.