Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

I wasn't expecting a big WOW from this, but it did! I am always looking for mascaras, buying and trying, but none really work for me. This, however, gives me volume and thickness, which I find fascinating. The fact that if you do apply more then 3 swipes, I found, it does tend to clump the lashes together, but it really does it's magic. I intend to buy again.

This is the best mascara i've ever tried! It really thickens the lashes and creates lenght at the same time. Amazing. But the yellow container..... Umm not so much, it screams cheap. Looks like a toy-mascara.

on 1/31/2010 8:31:00 AM

I love this Mascara.
When I first bought this mascara I had no idea about the overpowering floral smell. The smell of this is awful.
But I love the bright packaging and I got my mascara for six dollars at Walmart. Nice price.
This mascara spreads your lashes out, no seriously it spreads them and gives them length. I wouldn't use this mascara by itself however, I would top it with Voluminous by Loreal for the Volume.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This has to be the best mascara I've ever used. I wasn't expecting much, as I've found with Maybelline that they concentrate more on advertising and marketing campaigns as opposed to the actual product. However, I was really impressed with this mascara. My eyelashes were huge after just one coat and after applying another, they were practically jumping off my face. I highly recommend this mascara.

on 1/28/2010 5:06:00 PM

Hey Girls: This is called Magnum in Thailand but it's exactly the same with Colosol,,,i bought it wrong colur. i picked dark brown :-( actaully I need black
4 points for Amazing Result, Worthy, Girls needs answer
-1 points for Too much water proof!!

on 1/27/2010 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

awesome!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

bleh. not much to say here. it flakes and clumps. i do not recomend.

on 1/26/2010 9:22:00 AM

I never write comments on here, but I had to review this product. It's just terrible. First when I applied it I loved it. It gave me volume, the color was great (very black, and it really is very black). One hour later most of it is lying under my eyes and all over my face in a form of tiny little crumbs. AWFUL. I went out with a guy I really liked wearing this thing, I didn't realize how bad it was until I went to the bathroom. Embarrassing. I kept using it in "safer" environments because sometimes a mascara needs a little time, but nope, no improvement. Used for about a month and tossed it. DO NOT BUY.

on 1/26/2010 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have big eyes so I need big lashes, and this delivers. I was already a fan of Voum Express Turbo Boost, and Colossal is working even better. When I apply it to the first eye and look in the mirror to compare to the the unmade eye, it looks like I have two different eyes and you can really tell how much volume it has instantly added. My only gripe is that as soon as the tube began working really good (it usually takes about 3 days to start getting the optimal coating on the brush), then the formula started drying out REALLY fast. But it's okay, it works so well on me that I will most likely continue to replace and switch out with Turbo Boost. I have had much success with Maybelline mascaras.

on 1/26/2010 9:02:00 AM

I tried this waterproof mascara as I couldn't find my Fav Cover Girl Marathon Mascara.
Well, it did a wonderful job of making my lashes look thick and full. But, less than an hour later, RACCOON EYES! This smudges WAY too easy for a mascara that is supposed to be waterproof.
I can't recommend it.