October 1, 2014 | 1779 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2003 10:09:00 AM More reviews by smellslikeleaves

Meh. I was excited to try this on at Sephora, but it did not show up on me AT ALL. I'm pretty fair (Stila 30 watts, C/D) with yellow undertones, and my cheeks naturally have some pink color to them. I can't comment on how long this blush lasts because every time I looked in the mirror after application, my face looked naked! eeeeek. Too bad...I love the packaging and the product looked very pretty in the pan, a pale ballerina pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2003 12:12:00 AM More reviews by shiny_lips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited upon buying this. After using it however, I was a little dissapointed. The packaging is cute, the smell is wonderful, but its lacking a little pigment. It does not show up on my Asian skin AT ALL. However, i think it smells really good, and I already paid 26 bucks for it, so i still try to use it everyday.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2003 12:55:00 AM More reviews by PinkTomato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I too fell for the incredible hype in the mags, and just had to try this out. I was surprised that for the price, the box was pretty small! This imparts a nice rosy glow to the gold toned complexion I have, but Loreal makes a similar color that is more reasonable. This company has a habit of luring people in with their catchy packaging and product descriptions, bu t the products like this one are expensive! This will last a long time, but I will opt for a cheaper product like the Loreal pinky color when I run out of this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2003 6:36:00 PM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this. I looked at it when it first came out in a very darkly lit store in Hawaii, so it was tough to tell whether it was a product I would like in time or what. I looked at it again and sure, enough, I still like it.For me, Dandelion doesn't give a color, per se, but it adds brightness and has a light diffusing quality that is an awesome complement to my whole complection. It has a mild scent that I find pleasing. I don't really care for the bulky container, but Benefit is known for their kitchy containers and so, it doesn't really bother me.The MA told me that I could dust this all over and forgo foundation. Ok, I could, but I happen to like foundation, but I could just dust this on and go. Definite two thumbs up and I will probably repurchase once this is done. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2003 12:12:00 PM More reviews by dmkellam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am extremely fair and use this on its own as a blush. It is expensive, but I really like it - my husband has even complimented me on how nice this color looks on me and he NEVER comments on my makeup.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2003 9:42:00 PM More reviews by plumduff

A light pretty pink powder; I'm just not sure what to do with it. It's a bit too cotton candy-coloured to wear as a blush, even on my PPP skin, and too pigmented to wear as a highlighter. Very pretty on the brow, though. Yes, it's pricey, but you get a lot of product for your money. I find the box a little irritating.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2003 12:30:00 PM More reviews by terriergrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a cute little product! I like the packaging ALOT. Dandelion gives me a nice subtle pink glow..not dramatic enough for me to use as a blush, but a quick all-over dusting makes me look really healthy and pretty. It even has a slight non-offensive fragrance. I don't use that horrid brush they include...it's too stiff and made the powder go on weird. I do like the product and am glad I got it, but I doubt I would repurchase since this will last a long time for me and I just don't really think this product is THAT essential to my beauty wardrobe.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2003 10:42:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the subtle, pink color of this powder blush. However, it does not really show up much on my skin, because my skin is fair with a pink undertone to begin with. I do think it adds a nice little touch, but noone's ever commented one way or the other when I wear this, so I don't think it shows up on my complexion very well. I do like the tea-like scent. The one major down side to Dandelion is the packaging. It comes in an unwieldy deep square little box like a jewelry box, with a brush in it lying on top of the blush. It's not convenient for toting around, it has no mirror, and it's kind of a pain in the neck just to open and apply in the morning, so I usually skip it because I'm rushing. They ought to do away with the funky box and make it a more conventional blush holder, preferably with a mirror.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2003 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Dubp

This product didn't show a lot on my skin. However, I do like the fact that it gives a subtle glow to my cheeks.

However I only gave a 2 for it's packaging because the plastic holder for the brush always scratches the product itself.

I won't buy this product again since it's way too expensive for the effect I'm getting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2003 6:54:00 PM More reviews by MissCastro1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't really do anything for me. It looked ok when I put it on but I think it's just a little to light for me - you could hardly see it. This is really for girls with pale skin.