October 25, 2014 | 1664 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2003 1:54:00 PM More reviews by theglittergrrl

Wahhh! I'm so dissapointed that this didn't work for me :( Actually I take that back, it *did* work for me, but not like I had anticipated it would. Save your $26 and pick up a pan of Stila TuTu for the same effect.
To it's credit, the packaging is supremely cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2003 2:16:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a little box of magic. I love BeneFit but sometimes their products are more gimmicky than practical. THIS however, is a perfect product. I use it every day and people have commented on my *healthy glow*- swept over chin, cheeks and forehead it is very pretty. Previously I have found cheek colours give me spots but this is light and doesn't clog. I have fair skin and blond hair and find it is perfect for me- can't say whether it would suit darker complexions but I'm sure it's versatile. It is no-make-up-make-up. It sells out in five minutes too, so when you see it, buy it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2003 8:40:00 PM More reviews by sonicRED

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a decent product. If used all over your face, you do glow. I'm very pale and it just makes me look more awake & pretty. However, the cardboard packaging is a joke and it does tend to make me look a little too pink. I would love it if they made a more neutral color with the same amount of glow.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2003 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Spunky_Princess

This did absolutely nothing for me. I loved the cute box, but cardboard? Hello! Not durable! I also loved the light rose scent, but that's about it. It gave me no "glow" or rosiness...nothing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2003 3:16:00 AM More reviews by AddicTedtoMAC

This is so so. I wouldn't buy this, but I swapped for it, so I wouldn't mind swapping for it again if I had to. It's a light pink that adds a teeny bit of color to my face and sort of brightens it. Makes it look almost dolllike. However, I like a bit more color, so I have to use another blush in addition to this. Points off because it's too expensive. I say it's worth about $18 AT MOST. But really, it smells TERRIFIC!! Like Benefit Bathina.

*EDIT* I ending up swapping this away because it was too light and did nothing for me. I much prefer Stila Tutu blush or MAC Well Dressed for the baby doll pink look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2003 2:17:00 PM More reviews by alicecrybaby

Well,I feel like I'm the last person on Earth to review this product.:) What needs to be said first is that I love it. There are only a few blushes out there that do not make me look like a clown and Dandelion is definitely one of them. Very sheer pink light color perfect for spring/summer. I have two gripes with it:first the pricetag-a little pricey for a blush but seeing how I like it oh so much,perhaps it is reasonable. Second is the brush that comes with the original packaging- kind of hard to use,so I just use my normal full-sized brush. I use a little more on cheeks for color, and a light dusting on the forehead,nose,and chin for all-over shimmer.Overall a great product and I will probably repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2003 10:09:00 AM More reviews by smellslikeleaves

Meh. I was excited to try this on at Sephora, but it did not show up on me AT ALL. I'm pretty fair (Stila 30 watts, C/D) with yellow undertones, and my cheeks naturally have some pink color to them. I can't comment on how long this blush lasts because every time I looked in the mirror after application, my face looked naked! eeeeek. Too bad...I love the packaging and the product looked very pretty in the pan, a pale ballerina pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2003 12:12:00 AM More reviews by shiny_lips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited upon buying this. After using it however, I was a little dissapointed. The packaging is cute, the smell is wonderful, but its lacking a little pigment. It does not show up on my Asian skin AT ALL. However, i think it smells really good, and I already paid 26 bucks for it, so i still try to use it everyday.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2003 12:55:00 AM More reviews by PinkTomato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I too fell for the incredible hype in the mags, and just had to try this out. I was surprised that for the price, the box was pretty small! This imparts a nice rosy glow to the gold toned complexion I have, but Loreal makes a similar color that is more reasonable. This company has a habit of luring people in with their catchy packaging and product descriptions, bu t the products like this one are expensive! This will last a long time, but I will opt for a cheaper product like the Loreal pinky color when I run out of this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2003 6:36:00 PM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this. I looked at it when it first came out in a very darkly lit store in Hawaii, so it was tough to tell whether it was a product I would like in time or what. I looked at it again and sure, enough, I still like it.For me, Dandelion doesn't give a color, per se, but it adds brightness and has a light diffusing quality that is an awesome complement to my whole complection. It has a mild scent that I find pleasing. I don't really care for the bulky container, but Benefit is known for their kitchy containers and so, it doesn't really bother me.The MA told me that I could dust this all over and forgo foundation. Ok, I could, but I happen to like foundation, but I could just dust this on and go. Definite two thumbs up and I will probably repurchase once this is done. continued >>