BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 9/10/2003 2:15:00 AM

I've never been a fan of BeneFit, but this powder is *wonderful*. I debated whether to categorize my review under blush, highlighter, or powder, since it's a bit of all three. Anyhow, used as a blush, it really does give a beautiful soft glow and makes my skin look absolutely perfect. When brushed all over my face (very lightly), it has a nice brightening effect -- kind of hard to describe, not quite a flush but a nice healthy radiance. On my rather fair skin (NC20), this DOES show -- when the SA at the counter dusted a little over one half of my face, she had to do the other half after I decided to take it because there was a pretty obvious difference between my right and left side after Dandelion had been applied. As a blush, I apply about 3x as much as I normally do with darker colors, but it has such a soft, diffused glowing effect that I've never found with other blushes. Very subtle and beautiful!!! I wish this product worked for everyone as well as it does for me!

on 9/5/2003 4:22:00 PM

When reading raves for this product and wondering if this will work for you, please consider the coloring ofthe person it's coming from. I bought this product (and since has swapped it away), because I read a lot of reviews on this and thought the packaging was pretty.

This product did NOT work for me. It hardly showed up on my face and I didn't feel there was anything special about it to warrant the $26 price tag. But then again, a lot of Benefit's products are a let down. The only thing I did like was the brush it came with, but I swapped it away.

on 9/4/2003 12:44:00 AM

I was lemming this for sooo long. When I finally got it, it didn't work too well for me. It didn't show much color, but it did make my face feel REALLY smooth and soft. I also like the cute little box:)

on 9/3/2003 6:52:00 PM

horrid packaging. so uncomfortable. however the product itself is not too shabby.i paid full price for this as soon as it came out (as i usually do ,i never get to save $$$) because of all the hype. i would buy this again if it was discounted or a sale or something.

on 9/1/2003 12:35:00 AM

Everything about this product is cute and pretty! I really liked it. It leaves a wonderful, natural looking pinkish shade on cheeks and the product smells nice! Great product 0:)

on 8/28/2003 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I did so want Benefit Dandelion to work for me. I am very fair with yellow undertones. The pigment in this product just was not enough for this to show up on me. What a disappointment! I am a fan of Benefit Cosmetics and will continue to sample their products as they come out. The stuff I love of theirs I love alot, the stuff that doesn't work - doesn't work at all for me. There is very little that falls in the middle. Their new powder blushes have been terrific for me. Dandelion was just not a good product for my particular skin color.

on 8/19/2003 5:40:00 PM

Read all the hype, so thought I'd try it out, LOVE IT!! It really does brighten up my face. I also have used it over lipgloss, dusted over my eyelids... This is a multi-functional product. Only complaint is the packaging, the box just doesn't work in my makeup bag. A compact would be better.

Use this if you want the faintest bit of glow, and don't even think about using the brush that comes with it. Use a regular blush brush and you'll achieve the results that everyone is talking about.

on 8/15/2003 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a yellowish, olive colour and this really gives me a healthy glow. Before using this I used to use a Bourjois brightener which used to brighten my complexion but it would look like I was wearing makeup, with Benefit's Dandelion powder I don't look like I'm wearing any makeup - I just have a natural healthy glow! My only hang up is the box is a bit small and rather pricy.

on 8/11/2003 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually am skeptical of highly hyped products so I hesitated in getting this. To my surprise, this has replaced my Bobbi Brown Pale Pink which I really liked. Lately, I've been feeling that the BB was a little too pink (getting more conservative with age??) and I was looking for an even more natural pink blush. I like this because it's not overly pink, has some mauve in it and shows up just right and glowy for me. I'm not very pale and this shows up on me, though I must state again I don't like an obvious blush, so some people who want more color would probably not like this. The packaging is cute but it really sucks - the cover is not tight so drops out ever so often. And I didn't even open that tiny, flimsy looking brush...

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products