October 2, 2014 | 965 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Celina402

This product can be fantastic when used properly. When I first started using this mascara, I thought it was terrible. Why? My lashes would look clumpy and awful. It wasn't until recently did I decide to use a mascara primer (The Body Shop, Brow and Lash Gel) with this mascara. Using these two products together make my lashes look fantastic. No clumps, no spidery looking lashes, just long and beautiful looking lashes. Oh and I always use a eye lash curler before hand to achieve the best possible result.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by smithli1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have lots of experience with mascara (meaning that I've been on this planet for quite a few years!). This is, by far, the best mascara I've ever used. I don't even need an eyelash curler anymore! I do used pre-moistened wipes designed for make-up removal. These do a good job of removing this mascara and are gentle. The first time removing it was quite an experience!! I've never had this mascara run or flake, and it stays on until I take it off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

New HG Mascara! OOH Emmm Geee! I have very few sparse thin eye lashes especially my lower lashes which before this I usually never even bothered with cuz its too much work and just plain annoying, but with this mascara diff story! When I was originally going to purchase this I was torn between this and Smokey lash by MUFE, even the Sephora rep said Benefit hands down the best and he was right! I wouldn't say this mascara gives me a false eyelash effect, which is ok cuz I'm not really into that but it def builds, volumizes and separates all my lashes, you have to read the directions on it too b/c there is a diff method of applying it which is awesome, I wear this every single day since I got it, and I love the packaging tube it comes in, very stylish. The only bad thing I can say about this is it is very hard to take off, I scrub and scrub with eye make up remover till it comes off, other than that I will def re-purchase this baby!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

This stuff is rather expensive for a mascara but it does make your lashes look super long and pretty full. It takes about 3 applications to get a lot of drama but the effect is quite striking. I'd buy this again.
P.S. I also really love the brush on this. I had stopped using this for awhile because I like waterproof mascaras as they hold a curl. I found this in my beauty bin recently and gave it another try and I'm glad I hung onto this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by sharenb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As of now, this is my favourite mascara! My lashes are already long, but this volumizes, lengthens and curls like crazy all in one, to the point that I don't bother using my curler anymore. It's such a smooth formula and doesn't ever clump or flake! The brush is absolutely wonderful! The bristles ass to the very tip of the brush can get even the tiniest lashes on the inside corners of my eyes! One coat is great for daily wear and another coat is perfect for evening. I love it SOOO much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by 92reb

Truly the best mascara iv found. I have long eyelashes naturally and this made them stand out loads without being clumpy at all. Once coat does the job perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the best mascara I have come across so far, and it is HG status for me. It lengthens and seperates my short lashes perfectly and the colour is very pigmented and black. I wear this everyday and it never smudges or flakes and it also comes off easy when taking off m/u. The wand is great, it makes lashes long and doesn't clump at all, the top of the wand is perfect for extra seperation and lengthening. The packaging pictures are a little decieving since it does not make your lashes look false, but I doubt that any mascara can actually do that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Katie19851

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am obsessed with this mascara!!!!! It does everything it says it does an it layers with other mascaras really good!! It lasts all day no flakes an my lashes do not look dry or clumped and i have very fine light litle lashes ( Redhead here) Only problem I had was, Im very careful with my mascaras (It's a sick obsession I have with mascara)! haha. an I dont pump my mascara an the one day I went to use it an the part that takes off the clumps had fell into the tube itself.. so I had to throw the tube away because it couldnt declump anymore. Im very sad about that! it was still pretty full...It was about 25$ too..I had to go back to the cheaper brands after that. Oh well it was good while it lasted! I recommend highly to someone who has the money to spend on this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by kupkait

I love this mascara. It is one of the best that I've ever come across. The wand is amazing. The bristles are very stiff and pokey, but that allows you to really separate your lashes. The ball at the end of the wand is amazing; it allows you to curl and get to every single lash. This is one of the very few mascaras that I have ever repurchased. The only thing that I don't like is the price tag. $28 for something I have to replace very frequently is a bit much for me; I'm a broke college student :P If it was cheaper it would definitely be a staple in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by PositivelyRadiant

This mascara is one of the closest I've come to my ideal mascara. It stays on very well and doesn't flake. My eyelashes had a slight curl to them, even without the use of a lash curler, and they were nice and long. I even liked the little ball tip of the mascara wand that helped get the lashes in the outer corners. My biggest gripe with this mascara is that it didn't volumize as easily. I really had to work the wand back and forth, so applying the mascara became tedious and more time-consuming than usual. If you already have thick lashes and are simply looking for a mascara that separates and lengthens, I recommend this one for you. Also, the formula seemed to dry up a bit fast and I had to throw out the tube after only about a month and a half of use.