BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1969 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 10/16/2012 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was hesitant to purchase this mascara at first because of it's hype. One day my intrigue got the best of me and I bought it. the first time I put it on. BAM!!! major volume and length. It didn't clump and it separates my lashes beautifully. The only gripe I have with this is...its hard to remove at night. Other than that it's a mascara that's worth a try, but may not be for everyone.

on 10/16/2012 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have really short lashes, i went to the benefit counter to re purchase my bad gal eyeliner and she put this mascara on for me and straight away i knew i was buying it! It really lengthens my lashes and DOES NOT clump them what so ever, it actually looks like ive got really long eyelashes but ive got tiny ones! i love it! i think those who havent had the same experience probably arn't applying it correctly.

on 10/14/2012 12:05:00 PM

Great mascara! I liked the lengthening this product gave my lashes. I love the staying power, my eyelashes look lovely all day. It is a hard product to remove though. The brush feels very synthetic and uncomfortable to use. Gives great results though!

on 10/14/2012 3:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

So I bought this mascara in the travel size because I'm very particular about my mascaras. My lashes are long and dark (thankfully) so I look for mascaras that have a slight watery texture to make my lashes stand out and look voluminous. The texture of this was every thing that I was looking for and the brush was even pretty good. It defined my lashes and added some volume without any clumping. However, this mascara is by far the most difficult mascara to remove. It does not claim to be waterproof but it sure seems like it. When I try and wash it off in the shower, it literally sticks to my lashes and under my eyes. It's a very weird feeling that I've never had with any other mascaras. Even when I get out of the shower and try to remove it, it's difficult. Don't get me wrong, it's a great mascara and does everything it's supposed to do, but it is hell trying to get this stuff off. Thankfully I only got the small size so I don't feel horribly bad about spending the money, but it's definitely not worth it. Will not be purchasing again.

on 10/13/2012 1:50:00 PM

My HG mascara! I've tried many different mascaras over the years, and this by far is my favourite.
Gives my lashes length and volume, doesn't clump or make my lashes look spidery. Easy to wipe off too.
Love the packaging, I also got a free travel sized mascara with it too, i've been using it for a good while now and its still going strong, haven't even touched the full sized yet and i wear it everyday!

on 10/12/2012 9:01:00 PM

this is a great mascara! i have repurchased it a couple of times, since it is cheaper than ysl fux cils and diorshow and it works almost as well as them on my eyelashes. however now that i am on a budget, i am heading back to my always reliable cover girl lash exact

on 10/10/2012 7:29:00 PM

I will not be buying this mascara again--it was very disappointing, especially given the price. Basically it clumped up and made it look like I had four giant eyelashes. Even combing out my lashes didn't help. NOT impressed. I have no idea if it was the formula or the strange rubbery wand with little spikes on it, but I suspect it was a combination of both.

I usually like Benefit products a lot, despite their price, but this one...no way.

on 10/10/2012 11:52:00 AM

Love this mascara. Gets my lashes long and coated, in one coat, with no clumps. Even though it doesn't say it is waterproof, you will need a eye makeup remover to get it off. It doesn't budge. No fragrance, so it is good for sensitive eyes. It does make my lashes look like they're fake, but....they're real!

This mascara is awesome. It will make your lashes look fake! I get asked all the time if I have falsies on when I wear this..the only downfall is getting it off at night! I have to use TWO cotton balls on each eye with coconut oil, AND a makeup wipe!!

Be gentle when taking this product off!

on 10/7/2012 8:02:00 PM

It doesn't make me look like I have false lashes on, but it certainly adds length! I find it to be pretty similar to Maybelline's illegal length fiber extensions - minus the flaking. However, if you curl your lashes first, before using either mascara, you can clearly see that "They're real" gives you much better results. It's kind of pricey, but in my opinion it's worth it because it actually lasts longer than most mascara's - the tube holds a lot of product. This is currently my HG mascara, and also, the first and only mascara I am happy with wearing without layering another mascara over it.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products