BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1943 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 9/22/2012 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

HG mascara - expensive but totally worth it. I love how long & full my lashes look after using this, I barely have to use my curler for them to look phenomenal. It's very dramatic, but one coat is still great for the office. I love how amazing this makes my lashes look, especially since I am the anti-falsies (too inept to apply them, really).

on 9/18/2012 2:57:00 PM

This mascara completely transforms my straight eyelashes! I can actually just curl my lashes a bit then put this mascara on and my eyes are good to go. People think I'm wearing false lashes all the time, but I always tell them, "they're real." hahaha.

hii

on 9/17/2012 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This mascara makes me lashes look AMAZING but the brush sucks. The product gets clumped in between those spikey things at the end of the wand, therefore clumps my lashes when I apply it. I have to take time to wipe off ALOT of product off the want for it not to make my lashes stick together. I only wear this mascara when I know I can take my time and make sure it doesnt clump but NOT a mascara to use when I'm in a rush. My lashes look long, and thick when I wear this. I would even go so far as to say they look FALSE. If the spikey things on the brush were not there, I would definitely repurchase but I'm not sure if I would now. Oh and I got this mascara for $10 on ebay when the full price is $19(:

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I thought this would be another over-hyped and useless mascara because let's face it - how many more false lash effect mascaras do we need in the market? But it was all over in my face every time I popped into Sephora (okay, the grand total of twice in two days) that I could not resist picking it up. I did not regret it. It was... what it advertised to be. A mascara that gave you a false lash effect! Loved the packaging as well, thought it was beautifully designed and the smart marketing made me laugh. Most of all though, I loved what it did for my lashes. I have never seen it looking any better before. Love this product!

on 9/12/2012 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I originally picked up this up when I was going through a huge volumizing mascara phase. I wanted big plush lashes and clumping be darned. I was unimpressed with the simplicity and lengthening traits of this product, and I subsequently tossed.

Now, I really am in love with this mascara. I've seen the errors of my ways with wanting spidery and clumpy lashes. I purchased the small size again, and find myself using it all the time. One or two swipes for a day time lash that is lengthened, slightly curled, and natural looking. But this can be easily layered 10-15 times to create a false lash effect - it lengthens and then volumizes, the more you add at the base. I love wearing this out in the evenings when I need more glamour and can just build it up for a few minutes on my lashes. It's nice to not have to pair 2 mascaras together to get the same volumizing and lengthening effect.

It's not my holy grail, but it's fairly close. I wish it had a bit more drama, but maybe my expectations are unrealistic. If I repurchase, I will update. I might.

on 9/11/2012 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am going to keep the brush but the formula sucks the big one.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Based on the claims for this product, I thought I would really like it. I love mascara and love one that can make my lashes look thick and full.

This mascara is more like glue. It is sticky, even after it is dry. It clumped very bad, and even using my lash comb didn't help. I tried rolling the wand on a tissue to apply a thinner layer of mascara, but that didn't help.

I hated this mascara. It's overpriced garbage. I am glad I kept the receipt so I could return it!

on 9/10/2012 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I thought I'd give this a try since I got a 'twofer' deal (one regular and one mini). It goes on very wet and smudges, and clumps when using the tip. If I just use the wand part of the brush, my lashes come out fine, but this product is so wet and seems to take forever to dry. It's also not easy to remove.

on 9/10/2012 11:36:00 AM

My lashes are sparse and straight, almost cow-like, pointing downward. This mascara makes them look better than any I have used, which is why I am (for now) willing to pay the heinous price.
Downsides are: near impossible to remove. I use Lumene Waterproof remover and it barely does the job and takes 2-3 minutes of letting it sit on the eye, then swiping. The first few swipes don't budge this mascara. It's worse than waterproof.
The formula is very wet, so hope it dries before you sneeze, or poke yourself in the eye, prompting repeated blinks. I've been late to events more then once because of the dreaded eye poke, causing me to blink, leaving black slash marks on my lids and and below my eyes, making me look deranged and drug addled. Something about the brush makes this happen easily. Keep q-tips and cleanser handy!

on 9/10/2012 4:45:00 AM

This mascara is like glue. I have been wearing mascara for 19 years and this is one of the worst. It applies very wet and thick and it does not come off! I will go back to Lancome.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products