December 22, 2014 | 1692 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation (Dewy + Smooth)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by foreveryoungxo

Just like everyone else; I'm giving this product one star. I like a foundation that gives me FULL COVERAGE, stays on all day, doesn't make me break out, and doesn't feel too oily on my skin. After I started to use this, my face started breaking out. I'm not sure if it was from the foundation, but I'm not going to use it anymore. I also use the powder. This foundation is horrible. It doesn't give you any coverage... it doesn't even look like you have foundation on, it doesn't cover up anything. Never buying this crap, ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by rowlette

This foundation is great! I use a stippling brush to buff a tiny bit in. A little goes a long way and the coverage is supernatural. If you like this, try the coordinating concealer! It has a very light texture but excelent coverage. I'm a BIG fan!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by lexxa83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Since the discontinuation of my favorite Maybelline Pure foundation, I've been looking for something else that would provide sheer to moderate coverage, but nothing cakey or overly made up. I chose this foundation because the price was right, and the selection of shades good for those with fair skin and yellow undertones. The shade 120 is a super close match for my natural skin tone, which has been hard to find in other product lines. However, I have normal to combo skin and have found that this foundation doesn't have much staying power, even set with powder. As a result, it looks natural for about the first hour I wear it, only to separate and look blotchy and cakey by mid-day. Hardly a natural look. Overall I would say this isn't a horrible foundation, just not the best one for me so I wont be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by rebelprince

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great colours that are a bit neutral, leaning yellow-toned. I was surprised at the price of this foundation considering that it offered good moderate coverage with a satin-like finish. It wore pretty well, though even with my dry skin, I powdered it so I'd know for sure it wouldn't separate on my nose. It just seemed to have the ability to slide around a bit, but generally, it did stay on very well. I wouldn't say anyone who has combination or oily skin would have the best luck with this as it does have a very satin finish and could exacerbate oiliness. Otherwise, though... great product. I'm impressed!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

what are the benefits/advantages of this make up? yes, it's easy to find your shade, but what is this make up good for? oil control? moisture for dry skin? pretty lame yet a good marketing gimmick. just like l'oreals true match.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by xbebe18x

I really wanted to love this foundation since it was like $6 at Wal Mart.
It has good medium coverage and is buildable.
Unfortunately if you have oily skin please stay away from this product. It broke me out all over my face.. I only changed the foundation step in my everyday routine that day and im pretty sure FIT ME was the cause.
Never again..

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation! I've been wearing it for 3 weeks. So far so good. For NC40 ladies, if you're wondering which color to get, pick 310. It's very similar. Believe or not, I think I'm falling in love the more I use it. I'm a former MAC foundation wearer, but I'm loving this because it doesn't feel heavy and fake. I gives my skin a beautiful glow. I didn't have any problems with it. No allergies, extreme oilies, oxidation, acne, etc. It does what it says. The price is great, but the only thing that needs changing is the top. Maybelline needs to make a pump for it. The price is WONDERFUL! WIll I purchase it again? You betcha!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by mill6389

I have tried a lot of drugstore foundations and have never really liked any from Maybelline. This is one of my favorites so far though, of any brand! I would consider myself to have normal to dry skin, definitely not oily, so I would recommend this to someone like me. The range has a lot of color selections and a lot of the stores put out tester bottles of each so you can try it out first. I ended up going with one of the lightest shades (#115) and it is a great match. The packaging is obviously very sleek and modern and very un-drugstore like which is always a plus! I have to admit, the packaging is what sold me.

For me, I feel like it is medium to full coverage. I tend to use a really creamy concealer first on any spots or discoloration I have, so they are covered up by the time I need to use my foundation. This makes it so I don't have to use as much. My favorite thing to do with this foundation is to pour a little dab out on my hand and then spritz a squirt of Mac's Fix+ on top and use the foundation as a wash over my whole face to even everything out. I think it feels a little more heavy than some foundations I've used, but nothing unbearable. It blends well and has a dewy-ish finish which I love. Overall, definitely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by kycowart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was pleasantly suprised by this foundation. I bought it on sale at Walgreens when I was in one of my mad searches to find a new foundation. This foundation really delivers- it has a nice creamy texture, but I have found that it is easiest to blend with fingers. It also seems to dry very quickly, so it needs to go on over well moisturized face. I think the finish is lovely- it's does even out the skin tone, but in a very subtle way, so that skin looks smooth and even and does not look like one is wearing makeup. I would say that it is right in the middle of matte and dewy- I don't feel sparkly or oily as I did with Clinique Supermoisture, but I also don't feel dry and tight as I did with DoubleWear Light. The mouth on the glass bottle is kind of wide, but I prefer that to a pump, so the packaging is alright with me. I like this foundation and consider it a nice d/s alternative to MUFE HD. For reference, I'm NC 45 and 320 is a perfect match for me. Luv it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by RoseVie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is light. I use my fingers for application and it is flawless! Looks just like skin. Not greasy. I use shade 220 and it's a perfect match although I can see myself using this shade in the summer when I'm more tan -- or perhaps I might need to purchase a shade darker. I'll see. Overall, I will definitely repurchase.

UPDATE!!!: I don't think I will be repurchasing this foundation. It's not good for combination to oily skin. I want to like this foundation, but you will be an oil slick mess after a few hours .. :( oh well...