October 1, 2014 | 1124 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by niamhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation the other day as I was using Maybelline matte mousse (my first ever foundation...bought it at the grand old age of 22!) but I wanted to try a liquid.

My shade is N1, the palest neutral shade, and it matches my skin well. It covers my freckles but it doesn't look cakey. It doesn't rub off as fast as the Maybelline mousse did and it is really easy to blend. I think the price is good too, I got it for $13 Canadian.

I took away marks for the packaging, I don't like the glass bottle (too breakable) and there is no dispenser so this would spill in a flash if you weren't careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 8:10:00 AM More reviews by sallyforth17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this makeup. At first i was unsure since there were so many shades, but C6 fits me best, Its smooth without being overly oily. i also like the matching blush C5-6 rosy outlook, and l'oreals lipsticks too. This is a cheaper alternative from the elizabeth arden i was wearing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by alilstar23

Ive tried every foundation. I have normal skin a bit oily at times so MAC makes it look so greasy after a few hours. So, i purhased this, perfect match to my skin tone and AMAZING looking skin with this on it looks flawless! LOVE THIS STUFF!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by malabu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wore this foundation for a period, but my color match turned out to be too yellow for me and made me look very sick (especially on pictures!). I also remember that it was a little dry for me. The coverage was not that good, I never got this flawless and fresh result that I wanted. However, it was easy to apply and blend and the packaging quality is good since it comes with a pump which makes it sooo much easier to handle. I can't believe that some foundations still come without the pump! It is affordable. I would NOT buy this product again because of the yellow result.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by vdawg628

When this product came out I had to try it. Actually, if you asked me, I couldn't even remember what foundation I was using before this. It is hard for me to find a color to match my skin b/c I am half asian and half black. When I first started using this I loved how smoothly it went on and also how it didn't feel or look cakey but at the same time gave great coverage. It covers pimples really well without hardly any need for concealer. For some reason I decided to try out the Mousse liquid makeup by maybelline and the color I got was a tad too light. I didn't want it to go to waste so I played around with my True Match and the Mousse foundation and mixed up the perfect color for me. It matches way better than the True Match alone. Together these products (IMHO) mix well nicely for me and doesn't feel heavy or cakey at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by masimiso

AN ABSOLUTEEE STINKKKFESSSTTT. firstly for a TRUE MATCH foundation, i couldn't even find a match for my skin tone, the cool was too pink, the warm was tooooo ORANGE. secondly, IT MADE ME ITCH, IT CLOGGED MY PORES I HAD ONE THE WORST PIMPLE EPISODES THANKS TO THIS, the formula is definitely toooo heavy for anyone. i donno what this product is doing out there it stinks, true match my ass.and ive since yet to touch a SINGLE loreal product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by bebejlovexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the worst foundation I have ever tried for my dry skin. While the color match and packaging were fine, it was just too drying for my skin. It was very cakey looking on me. I'm sure it would be better for people with oily skin. I'm giving this product a 2 and not a 1 because while it was horrible looking on me, it did not break out my dry acne prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by xjennlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is definitely one of my favorite foundations. I used to use MAC Mineralize Skinfinish all the time, but I sometimes found it a bit too thick for an everyday foundation. I recently bought this for around $11 and I really love it. It blends so easily and covers my blemishes perfectly without any concealer. It did take me a while to find my shade, but I eventually did (I use Buff Beige; NC30-40). I haven't broken out or anything since I've used this so I will definitely be using this from now on.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by cereslyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have dry skin. Stay away from this foundation. It showed patchy-ness and it sunk into my fine lines. The coverage wasn't that great either, by the end of the day, my skin went back to normal. This product might be good for some, but if you have dry and fair skin like me, please just stay away from this foundation. I really don't recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Ayuli

I picked the foundation closest to my shade using the color swatch, expecting it to match my skin tone (n4) and it came out really orange after less than an hour ! I thought it made my skin kind of dewy looking at first, but under the sun, my face looked really shiny, like I was sweating a lot from my face or something! It feels a little greasy upon application, but I guess it had a decent coverage and can double up as concealer. I tried 2 different colors, and both were too orange for me, making me look really weird since I'm kind of pale and have yellow undertones. If the colors weren't so off, it'd be decent.