L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not bad, not great...so-so oil control...and okay coverage. Probably won't re-purchase...d/s liquid foundations aren't always terrible...this one is okay but I prefer Neutrogena Skin-Clearing and Revlon Colorstay over this product.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was really looking forward to this product because of so many positive reviews. Unfortunately, I ended up not liking it. I have a blotchy skin tone from acne scars and a combo skin that includes dry areas. This foundation provided a light coverage which isn't good enough for me. It would great for anyone who wants to diffuse minor flaws with their natural skin showing through and who also doesn't have dry skin (unless you're willing to moisturize first). If you're looking for more of a coverage with the same natural finish then try Cover Girl TruBlend Whipped Foundation. It's my HG drugstore foundation. I have to hand it to L'Oreal though for having such an extensive color range.

This is the foundation i use everyday, its super light feeling and not caky looking, its covers alot, but if you have freckles like i do it won't totally cover them

i like loreal fdtn in general for fall/ winter, for summer, not much. I will give 5/5 as if it's f/w. very light/smooth texture + buildable coverage. don't like the packaging. wish it had pump bottle or is in tube. Great color selection also. for summer, it does not stay with all that sweat and hot weather.

I really love this foundation. The coverage is perfect! It's light to medium coverage, very buildable. Great color selection! For once I actually found a foundation that matches my skin tone. I've used this foundation for probably a year straight because I just was so happy with it. But my skin is changing, and I find that lately it is more combination-oily, whereas it used to be on the drier side. As my skin changed, this foundation didn't seem to work as well for me, sadly. It merged with the oil on my face and slid around, which I was extremely disappointed about. I loved this foundation! I still use it because I love the coverage, but not so much as an all day foundation anymore because of my oily skin. I will continue searching for another foundation, only because I am forced to due to my changing skin!

I'd highly recommend it for people with normal or dry skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is very great. I love this product, it makes me look flawless and i am impressed with it. It takes away my redness from acne and gives me a smooth looking complexion! it lasts all day and i am very impressed with that! It is about 12 dollars but it is worth it. I have had this for more than five months and i am not even close to it being finished! I only need a little bit to cover all of my face! It does not leave me chalky and it does not flake! It's in a glass bottle so if you drop it, it could break. But i doubt it. It is very blendable. I can just put it on my skin and not blend it and it will blend itself! Thats how great it is. Also, everyone knows how important SPF is it has SPF 17 which i love! I would reccomend to anyone and I am going to buy more when i run out which won't be anytime soon!! :)

I went a long time not wearing makeup because I couldn't find the right color for me. Nothing was dark enough for me and if it was, it contained pink undertones.

I have a medium to deep complexion with olive undertones.

I then saw this at my local Walgreens and bought the product and thought, what the hell, it can't hurt to try it.

I loved this product. It smooths on so easily, blends so well, is very light. My only complaint is that it doesn't last all day. But it provides AMAZING coverage WITHOUT feeling heavy. You look natural and have this beautiful, dewy looking face.

Really, I'm so happy with this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this for yrs now. It covers imperfections very and blends very easily. I found the best way to apply it is with a foundation blush. Only thing i dont like about it is that it tends to melt in the heat.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I initially bought this product because I heard that there was a shade for everyone in the collection. This turned out not to be the case for me. The first shade I tried was too yellow based for me, the second was too blue based for me and the neutral tone made me look sickly and pigment-less. The formula itself brought out the oiliness in my skin and it would slide around my face throughout the day. It also clogged my pores. The product was very expensive for a drug store product and I've purchased drug store foundations for a lot cheaper that were much better.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite foundations. I use it everyday and on special occasions. It blends very well , lasts long and doesn't have a bad smell. I have redness on my cheeks this covers it all . It looks amazing in the sunlight and in Pictures. Outdoors it works very well on my tanned skin. My shade is W6. I absolutely love it and it has amazing coverage. Also works AMAZINGLY well with the Loreal True match Pressed powder and blush. The reason I rated it a 4 is due to the size . The size is very small and finishes quick. I got it for $13 from SHOPPERS drug mart. Even though you need little amounts i still think they should be bigger. Their way too small
But i definitely would purchase again.