L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 2/15/2010 3:29:00 PM

This stuff is horrible! it's literally like water. Provide's medium coverage, but it horrific; mask like foundation that makes my dry skin that's been moisturized thoroughly look even more dry. The only positive thing I can say about this product is that the shade W1 is the best shade I've ever found that matches my skin. To this day I haven't found a shade as good as W1 that matches me so well. But overall, I would NEVER buy this ever again.

on 2/14/2010 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This product is really really bad for sensitive skin. I have very sensitive skin and this product made my face all red and peeling in just a few hours and took about a week to go back to normal. I also didn't thik any of the colours were that great a match either.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

HG!!!!

i have used Custom blend from priscriptives to just about everything....

now i have lots that are fabulous ,....but this takes the cake !!! it blends like a dream...i really coud not belive how well!!!

really you wont either ....its crazy !! i am super happy because its SOOOOO CHEAP !

if you can find your color than you will love it!

wish it had a pump

on 2/11/2010 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Í know that writing reviews after only 1 day of trying something out is a bit hasty but I really like this foundation! C1 is my perfect match - PPP pink undertones. It's light, yet it does cover fairly well (light to medium coverage, I would say). One pump was way too much to cover my face. I applied it with a foundation brush and it was so easy to blend it, unlike revlon colorstay I've been using for the past year. And unlike colorstay it doesn't look or feel heavy, but then again I do need some concealer afterwards (I always have some past-breakout redness/spots on my face :-( ). Was oil-free the whole morning, then 4-5 hours later oilies started to break through on my nose. Fantastic! Normally with colorstay I have to blot&powder 2 hours later. I have huge pores as well but it didn't accentuate them. Very pleased and really hope it won't break me out. I'll update in that case.

on 2/11/2010 3:46:00 AM

I tried this foundation on a recommendation from my mother. I have dry skin, so I did lean more toward a liquid foundation anyway. This foundation dried my skin right down through my moisturizer. It dries to a powder foundation, so it caked up around my nose and gave me tons of all-over flakies. After only a few hours of wear, I had to wash it off. It was heavy, and it made my face feel like the Sahara. I have never had any acne or other such blemishes, but I awoke the next morning to a breakout that would even make teenagers shudder. It took me almost a month to heal my skin.

In addition to drying me out and giving me a horrid breakout, it was not very easy to blend. It left my face very streaky.

This foundation dries to a powder finish very very quickly, faster than I could blend it. This caused it to form little solid pieces that I had to sweep off. Eventually, I decided I couldn't wear it anymore, so I switched. I'll never buy this again.

on 2/11/2010 12:19:00 AM

I personally like the warm shades, the only cons is that it is messy and sometimes makes your skin look shiny and oily but using some light powder fixes that. I just wish it would stay on all day. At the end of the day its melted off in some places and rubs off very easy like kind of if you lean your cheek on your hand when your bored, the makeup will be off of your face and on your knuckles and hand. My bf has had several shirts ruined from my face slightly touching his shirt.

on 2/10/2010 12:46:00 PM

Hey :) I think i have bought this product about 5 times now. I really like it.. Once i changed my foundation to another type and when i finished that i went back to True Match because the value was way better- and my friends all complimented my makeup. I used to apply it with a sponge- before i discovered the makeup brush which is way better..lol..

The coverage is really nice i think.. it covers everything nearly..unless you have spots or something- maybe u need a concealer..my skin is normal.. I never used to moisturise my skin before makeup and it didnt make any difference to the makeup . When applied on its own it looks quite oily.. well maybe i havnt left it long enough to see but i usually use a little bronzer over it and it looks really good.. i used to use translucent powder and then bronzer but iv recently run out of that so...

I will continue to buy this product cause i really like it.. I have fair skin so i used Rose Ivory 01 - which isnt pink or orange on my skin tone.. since i have dark reddish hair...

on 2/10/2010 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am reviewing loreal roller makeup, not sure I am in the right page for it, I rate loreal roller true match makeup, the best I have ever used, i am 63 and it covers very well and doesn't go in to the wrinkles and make them look worse, it matches my skin perfectly. I am blonde but have a darker tone then most blondes I think??? i bought the w3 warm.chaud. I donot know what the w3 stands for, wish I did.anyway I love the makeup

on 2/10/2010 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

If you have 'mature' skin or any flakies, this is not the foundation for you. It dries down to a powder-like consistancy that settles into and excentuates every expression line. The coverage is too light to even out my skin tone.
Maybe this would work for young skin that may be a bit on the oily side, but definitely not for me.
Color W3 is similar to NW25, but a bit more yellow.

on 2/8/2010 10:48:00 PM

I never, ever, ever wear makeup. That said, my best friend Elena introduced me to this in Sept. I didn't even know she wore makeup. I tried her shade and it looked natural on me. She said she used it to 'even things out' so I ran out and bought my own in a cool/fair shade. I use a brush and only apply it where necessary (around the nose, under my eyes) and it blends like a dream. My bf hates, hates, hates makeup and has never noticed that I'm wearing this. When I wear it to my parent's house, my dad will comment on how nice my skin looks (I tend to break out, even at 31, and this works to cover even those little blemishes naturally). I am sold on this stuff. It lets you look like you, but better!

Video Reviews & Tutorials