Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 1/23/2010 1:52:00 AM

I really can't say much about this product other than I was forced to stop using it because of the horrible smell. I can't even remember if I liked anything about it, all I can remember is that it stunk. I would put it on and I would have that smell in my nose literally all day. It was just way too overpowering.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this mascara! It is my HG!!! I've tried so many that I can't name them. This gives me full, lush lashes with one coat. I always do two coats, b/c I like full dramatic lashes even in the daytime.I have lashes that are a nice length, but this adds length and volume. It stays on all day. It has never clumped or flaked on me, even when I use a tube that is too old. I keep 2 at home, 1 in my purse and 1 at work. If they ever stop making this, I will just cry.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I normally do not review mascaras since they are such a personal thing, but this mascara is the exception. This, by far, is the worst mascara I have ever tried. Within 2-3 hours of application, it starts flaking off. By noon, I look like a raccoon. Not a good look.

on 1/21/2010 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I would never recommend this product. This mascara constantly flakes off throughout the day leaving brown specks all under my eyes. Worst mascara I have ever owned.

on 1/21/2010 1:35:00 PM

I wear this when I go out.I have got compliments on my lashes while wearing it. Makes my lashes look nice and full and I love it.

on 1/21/2010 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara volumizes like no other. Three coats of this and I look like I have falsies on.

The only color I've tried is Glam Black and so far, I like how very dark it is. It's supposed to dry shiny but I don't see any shine at all which I rather like.

There is a fake roses smell but it doesn't bother me. After a few minutes of wearing this mascara, I don't notice it anymore.

The other thing I'm not keen on is that the brush is big. I can still do the lashes on the corners of my eyes but the bigger brush makes it not as easy as it should be. To be honest, I've tried other big brush mascaras that didn't volumize as much so I doubt that it is the key to this mascara's success.

on 1/21/2010 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this mascara because everywhere i went people talked about how good it was, so when rite aid had it 4 buy one get one free i got 2 of them which i super regret especially cuz i get everything out of the package one i get home themascara is good i guess since it's a really dark black and it doesn't clump ur eyelashes 2gether but once it's dry i got all kind of flakes throughout the day i swear after a couple of hours i dnt even wanna blink cuz i felt like every time i blinked i would get flakes so i won't be buying it anymore.

on 1/21/2010 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was a devoted fan of Lash Blast before trying Colossal. I still love Lash Blast, but this mascara is great! While this is a volume mascara, I find it makes my lashes longer rather than fuller. It also is very very dark and is a bit clumpier than other mascaras. But I like that look! So this mascara pretty much ties with Lash Blast for me! I love both!

on 1/20/2010 10:13:00 PM

Not a very good product, the wand starts to clump after about 2-3 weeks of use and it also smudges after a few hours of wear and I use the waterproof formula! It doesn't give much volume either, colossal volume my butt. I wouldn't recommended and wouldn't repurchase. Although I can't say I don't like maybelline mascaras though because I love both full N soft and sky high curves! Seriously try those, they are much better!!

on 1/20/2010 6:28:00 PM

I have purchased this product many times.I really love the volume it gives.My only problem is that when it starts to dry out it gets super flakey,but I'm sure that happens with most products.