December 22, 2014 | 1838 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Ryleen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. One lippie away due to the odd fragrance. It would receive a total 5 if it didn't have a weird smell to it. Luckily it goes away! I own this mascara in Glam Black and Glam Brown and wear it most days. It is a very good everyday mascara, but I tend to wear something else when I am looking for a very dramatic eye look. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by sbrie011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I truly love this mascara. I used the waterproof version of this when I was attending a funeral and no smudging or anything. gave my lashes a nice look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by TheUrbanSombrero

This is my favorite mascara, it makes me look like I have fake eyelashes on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i hate how this smells of rose.. why??? it's a product used close enough to the nose that it's not wearable, for me anyways. i have no problems with clumping.. i apply 2 coats and i get good results.. i wouldnt buy this again just cuz of the rose scent. very unnecessary.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Xelestra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A limerick review for Maybelline's The Colossal.

Although it pains me to admit,
The "volume!" hype is quite legit.
I've grown rather fond
Of the chubbier wand
But oh my God, this smells like... poop.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by lilsuelaine

its an okay mascara. i liked it alright, but i am still on the hunt for the perfect mascara.... it gives pretty good volume, but nothing phenomenal. it actually looks pretty natural in my opinion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 9:33:00 AM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

with the volum express, I love the fact that it tinted and curls my eyelashes naturally, no false eyelashes looking here, so it's great for everyday wear. plus it doesn't clump nor smudge. I took off one lippe because they call it volum express, but it doesn't seem to add volume, more of natural curly eyelashes, which I don't mind of course. will repurchase when I ran out

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Jamiiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is probably my favorite mascara ever.The brush is the best;it doesn't goop on too much mascara like the new Rimmel mascara.I've own that one and it is horrible.So clumpy.But this one right here is the best.It seperates my lashes and it's so buildable without those hideous spidery lashes/clumps.I might even keep the brush after I'm done so I can use it as a eyelash comb since I don't have one and it seems handy to have.I'm always on the hunt for new mascaras and this *might* be a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by annicasmile

VERY good! Works perfect, lasts all day and night! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

I love this mascara. it gave me really great volume and the length was ultra impressive. People though my lashes were fake because they were super long and pretty. It's doesnt clump as well so thats a huge plus.