Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 2/2/2010 1:16:00 PM

Volumising, yes. Clumpy, yes. Flakey, yes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

when i bought this product i used my points from my boots card so i didnt really waste any money, what i loved about this mascara was that when i went swimming and to the gym it stayed put and didnt run like i expected it to , the colour the product gave to my lashes was brilliant.
because i have really long dark eyelashes anyway i didnt expect much result but i really loved this product and i will be buying it again i would highly recomend

on 2/2/2010 12:08:00 AM

I really like this mascara! I already have long lashes so I was looking for more volume, and honestly, this mascara does a perfect job in volumizing your lashes! It looks awesome :)
The only thing, is that it does kinda smell bad, but the smell fades after a couple of seconds, so no worries, also, it might be a little watery. But I like it, and in my case, it didn't clump.

on 2/1/2010 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

May work for some people, but not for me.
It smells terrible..I think it is supposed to smell floral, but it smells more like bug repellent. It does NOT hold a curl at all! I curl my lashes using Shu's eyelash curler before applying mascara and as soon as I apply this, the curl STRAIGHTENS out. So unless you have naturally curled lashes, this probably won't work for you. This does not make my lashes look any fuller even though it claims to be a volumizing mascara.
The only good thing about this mascara is that it does a decent job at lengthening.

on 2/1/2010 7:43:00 PM

I bought this product a while ago, and use it very rarely.
I find that it comes off the wand very unevenly and it often clumps my lashes. Not a good sign.
I also dislike the smell. It reeks of dandelions and chemicals. Ew.
I bought this because my mom accidentally recommended it to me, but after buying it and using it i found that she actually meant the CG LashBlast mascara (she said the 'yellow' mascara- CG is orange! How would i know the difference?) and i bought the wrong one!
It's not overly pricey, however- it's just a really crappy quality. It also makes my eyes itch. I rub my eyes, and then it all comes off onto my fingers. I HATE when that happens.
I prefer plastic wands as to fibre ones, because they separate your lashes rather than clump them, like this mascara did.

I use this mascara everyday. I have no complaints about it.

on 2/1/2010 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE IT IVE RECOMMEDED MANY TIMES AND EVERYONE LOVE IT

on 2/1/2010 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

It's a plain mascara.I have medium length lashes but rare,so all mascara makes them long but none makes them thick.I thought this will (colossal volume?) but it failed.It gives a little volume but for my lashes is not much,it lengthens them but i don't care about that.I think i'll just have to live with the idea that no mascara in the world will make them thick.
Plus it flakes during the day pretty bad.The smell is ok,not that strong.I use a lash curler before putting mascara on and this mascara just straightened them like i didn't even use a curler.Mine didn't dried up,even after 3 months (i don't use make-up often).

on 2/1/2010 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like to consider myself a mascara junkie. I've got a whole drawer filled with all different brands, colors, effects, etc. This is definitely my favorite mascara by far, even surpassing DiorShow! It really lengthens and thickens my already very long, very full lashes to the point where I can see a huge difference with one eye done and one eye still bare. It's very easily removed, and lasts me a long time. It also doesn't clump on me, even after several coats. For extra oomph, I top it with a touch of Voluminous in the black and gold tube on the ends, and bam! Faux lashes without the fuss! Worth every penny - and it's nice to save all that extra from DiorShow! I can buy two tubes of this!

I really love this mascara. It lengthens and thickens my lashes and I've found it actually doesn't clump even after several coats. It's also very buildable, so one coat can give very long natural looking lashes. I absolutely love the huge, thick brush which makes application very quick and easy. Also, I know some people have mentioned the bright yellow packaging, but personally I love this as I can always find it in my bag, and its the product itself that matters anyway! I have given this product four lippies as I would say it does dry out faster than some other mascaras, but for the price, I will just buy another one!