Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 1/28/2010 5:06:00 PM

Hey Girls: This is called Magnum in Thailand but it's exactly the same with Colosol,,,i bought it wrong colur. i picked dark brown :-( actaully I need black
4 points for Amazing Result, Worthy, Girls needs answer
-1 points for Too much water proof!!

on 1/27/2010 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

awesome!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

bleh. not much to say here. it flakes and clumps. i do not recomend.

on 1/26/2010 9:22:00 AM

I never write comments on here, but I had to review this product. It's just terrible. First when I applied it I loved it. It gave me volume, the color was great (very black, and it really is very black). One hour later most of it is lying under my eyes and all over my face in a form of tiny little crumbs. AWFUL. I went out with a guy I really liked wearing this thing, I didn't realize how bad it was until I went to the bathroom. Embarrassing. I kept using it in "safer" environments because sometimes a mascara needs a little time, but nope, no improvement. Used for about a month and tossed it. DO NOT BUY.

on 1/26/2010 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have big eyes so I need big lashes, and this delivers. I was already a fan of Voum Express Turbo Boost, and Colossal is working even better. When I apply it to the first eye and look in the mirror to compare to the the unmade eye, it looks like I have two different eyes and you can really tell how much volume it has instantly added. My only gripe is that as soon as the tube began working really good (it usually takes about 3 days to start getting the optimal coating on the brush), then the formula started drying out REALLY fast. But it's okay, it works so well on me that I will most likely continue to replace and switch out with Turbo Boost. I have had much success with Maybelline mascaras.

on 1/26/2010 9:02:00 AM

I tried this waterproof mascara as I couldn't find my Fav Cover Girl Marathon Mascara.
Well, it did a wonderful job of making my lashes look thick and full. But, less than an hour later, RACCOON EYES! This smudges WAY too easy for a mascara that is supposed to be waterproof.
I can't recommend it.

on 1/25/2010 6:03:00 PM

I've tried Clinque mascara (my favorite makeup brand), Covergirl Lashblast, GreatLash-you name it, I've most likely used it.

But this mascara takes the cake.

Although it does has a strog, icky odor, it fades quickly. It makes my lashes look so much darker, thicker, fuller, longer. Just overall more beautiful. Nw, I naturally have dark brown/black lashes that are long and curl SLIGHTLY at the tips. This mascara just accentuates them so well, no lash curler needed! Try, you will love!

Plus, they usually come in 2-packs! Even better.

on 1/25/2010 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Love love love this for thick full lashes!
Edit: As time goes on, I am liking this less. The formula dries rather quickly so I am finding that it is clumping more and not performing as well. I am also noticing a lot more flaking late in the day. Not a terrible product, but my search for the perfect mascara continues...

on 1/23/2010 1:52:00 AM

I really can't say much about this product other than I was forced to stop using it because of the horrible smell. I can't even remember if I liked anything about it, all I can remember is that it stunk. I would put it on and I would have that smell in my nose literally all day. It was just way too overpowering.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this mascara! It is my HG!!! I've tried so many that I can't name them. This gives me full, lush lashes with one coat. I always do two coats, b/c I like full dramatic lashes even in the daytime.I have lashes that are a nice length, but this adds length and volume. It stays on all day. It has never clumped or flaked on me, even when I use a tube that is too old. I keep 2 at home, 1 in my purse and 1 at work. If they ever stop making this, I will just cry.