December 19, 2014 | 1588 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2003 6:52:00 PM More reviews by jai1982

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

horrid packaging. so uncomfortable. however the product itself is not too shabby.i paid full price for this as soon as it came out (as i usually do ,i never get to save $$$) because of all the hype. i would buy this again if it was discounted or a sale or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2003 12:35:00 AM More reviews by SuperChick

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Everything about this product is cute and pretty! I really liked it. It leaves a wonderful, natural looking pinkish shade on cheeks and the product smells nice! Great product 0:)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 5:33:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did so want Benefit Dandelion to work for me. I am very fair with yellow undertones. The pigment in this product just was not enough for this to show up on me. What a disappointment! I am a fan of Benefit Cosmetics and will continue to sample their products as they come out. The stuff I love of theirs I love alot, the stuff that doesn't work - doesn't work at all for me. There is very little that falls in the middle. Their new powder blushes have been terrific for me. Dandelion was just not a good product for my particular skin color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2003 5:40:00 PM More reviews by annouck

Read all the hype, so thought I'd try it out, LOVE IT!! It really does brighten up my face. I also have used it over lipgloss, dusted over my eyelids... This is a multi-functional product. Only complaint is the packaging, the box just doesn't work in my makeup bag. A compact would be better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Belle_de_Jour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Use this if you want the faintest bit of glow, and don't even think about using the brush that comes with it. Use a regular blush brush and you'll achieve the results that everyone is talking about.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2003 6:53:00 PM More reviews by handoodo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a yellowish, olive colour and this really gives me a healthy glow. Before using this I used to use a Bourjois brightener which used to brighten my complexion but it would look like I was wearing makeup, with Benefit's Dandelion powder I don't look like I'm wearing any makeup - I just have a natural healthy glow! My only hang up is the box is a bit small and rather pricy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2003 9:47:00 AM More reviews by monlim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I usually am skeptical of highly hyped products so I hesitated in getting this. To my surprise, this has replaced my Bobbi Brown Pale Pink which I really liked. Lately, I've been feeling that the BB was a little too pink (getting more conservative with age??) and I was looking for an even more natural pink blush. I like this because it's not overly pink, has some mauve in it and shows up just right and glowy for me. I'm not very pale and this shows up on me, though I must state again I don't like an obvious blush, so some people who want more color would probably not like this. The packaging is cute but it really sucks - the cover is not tight so drops out ever so often. And I didn't even open that tiny, flimsy looking brush...

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2003 9:30:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl65

This was a must-buy after reading all the glowing reviews. But after trying it, I don't get the hype. I am light- to medium-skinned, and this is barely visible at all on me, even when I apply it pretty liberally. (I'm usually very conservative with the amount of blush I apply.) I so wanted to like this, but it simply does nothing for me and I won't buy it again. BeneFit continues to frustrate me with their mix of fantastic and horrendous products...a little consistency and reliability would be nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2003 1:21:00 AM More reviews by skkelber

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have worn this just about every single day since I bought it. I am a pale-faced girl with pink undertones, and I worried this would make me look too pink, but it gives me a nice glow and helps set my foundation, too. But the packaging? Sucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2003 11:05:00 AM More reviews by dkarnitsky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first I thought the packaging was cute but then felt it was more of a pain in a thick box and no mirror??? Then the color ended up feeling too pink on me...