January 30, 2015 | 1762 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3.4(1901 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Bryz30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Expensive as this mascara is, I can't live without it. I love it for its staying power, and the fact that with enough applications your lashes can look like falsies. I get the best effect using over another mascara (maybellines lash stilleto). I really hate the brush though, it can hurt to apply (but it works!) So far this is my favorite mascara in my quest to find a do it all product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by elizsafox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely my HG. When it comes to mascara, I've tried most of everything and have never been totally happy. I was happiest with the Loreal Voluminous up until I tried Benefits They're Real. I was in love with the first application and after using it for the last 6 months, I'm just as happy as the first time I tried it out. It really does make my lashes look like I have applied fake lashes. The brush is excellent at getting those hard to reach lashes in the corners. Also, my eyes are super sensitive and water with most mascaras but this one they don't react to! It also lasts a long time - through all day, then partying at night, and those occasional nights you crash out with it still on, it looks just as good in the morning (even with a hangover)! I am never switching from this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by ichbinanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great mascara, but way too expensive. You can buy Maybelline's Falsies Flared for a better effect and cheaper price. I just prefer this one because I'm alergic to Falsies Flared

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Brithatsme43

It made my lashes so hard and almost crispy- and its very clumpy. I'd rather stick with my drugstore mascara :D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by elainegel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this from Boots in the Uk for 9 on a whim, then read on MakeUpAlley that it was hit and miss! I was so upset I'd spent cash on it but vowed to give it a good shot.

I like far brushes that give volume and oomph, rather than segregating each lash.

I love this product.

Pros:
Excellent brush
Mini tube
Lasts a while as 2 applications is all you need
Gets in the corners

Cons
Hard to remove - I wipe for about 2 mins with a wipe!
Can feel brittle on lashes
Can only apply 2 coats quickly before it dries.

Overall - an 8/10

I'll still look for a perfect mascara, but don't regret buying and if I hadn't found and alternative by run out time, i'll get it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by xSophieLovesMakeup

I still can't get over how stunning this makes my lashes look! :D i bought the mini one for $10 because I didn't know if I was gonna like it, but I LOVE it! If u don't want to buy the full size, give the mini one a try (:

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by alliegv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara was really "meh" for me. It doesn't hold a curl too well, and clumps my lashes together quite often. That can be fixed with an eyelash comb, though.
I will say that this definitely volumizes, but nothing more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sarahheartsmakeup

3 1/2 lippies

I have used the Benefit Bad Gal Lash in the past and was not impressed. So i was not even interested in this mascara until i saw my friends lashes after using this.(she has only a few lashes) she got hers off of HSN in a 2 month payment deal. I didn't want to wait for shipping so I ran to Sephora to pick one up. I was going to get the small one for $10 to try it first but then I saw the large one was a little bit over twice the size of the small one so I picked up the regular size for $23. They're Real mascara works well and does do what it claims.The thing is there a few little issues I have with this and for $23 i am not willing to put up with it daily. (i where mascara everyday) when i have a cheaper mascara i like better.My favorites are still Rimmel Glam Eyes! $4-$7 and on the more expensive end Diorshow blackout and Lancome Definicils)

*PROS:
-lengthens
-separates
-finds hidden lashes
-packaging
-vertical wand
-long wear
___________

CONS:
- clumps my lashes together (a lil spider looking)
- TAKES FOREVER TO GET OFF
- little black particles fall on my face and in my eyes
- hard to layer if you wanted another coat
- price

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

I have medium lenght-medium volume lashes...
it makes my lashes the best they will ever look
I don't think they can loon any longer,voluminous
I like it a lot
I wont buy again cuz I like trying new mascaras..
give it try
it's not bad
the wand is kinda big so I don't know how it's gonna work for short lashes
and it doesn't smudge at all on my.. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the mini version to make sure I liked it before I spent $23 on the bigger version and make sure that it lived up to all the hype I've been hearing, and im absolutely in love. I normally use 2 mascaras one of lengthening and one for volume and this one does it all and it stays put all day. I love the wand its a plastic wand and looks very spikey which enables you to get all the lashes. I normally use waterproof mascara on my bottle lashes and even this is amazing for my bottom lashes. It stays put and doesn't run. I think I've found my HG mascara!