Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 3/24/2011 1:29:00 PM

Pros:
- SPF 18
- super blendable
- light and soft texture
- good color selection / color match
- doesn't break me out

Cons:
- coverage is too light
- no oil control

Overall, I love this foundation for my skin in the winter when it's parched. This foundation is very moisturizing, and very blendable. The coverage is very light, which can be a con for me on days when my skin is more blotchy than usual. The coverage is slightly more than that of a tinted moisturizer. It does have a floral scent, which lingers for a while before it disappears, but it's by no means offensive to my nose. The color match is good, but not perfect. I got 220 for my NC30 skin, and it's just a tad bit dark. But if I blend carefully around my jaw, you won't be able to tell. I like this foundation, but on hotter days, this foundation does get oily and melt off my face. I will only use this in the winter months, and stick to my Revlon Colorstay for the summer.

on 3/24/2011 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I tried this in color 350, which was the closest color I could find to my skin color. The product wasn’t too heavy when applied, but I felt like it gave my skin a ghostly dew look (if that even makes sense). Overall I just didn’t like the off coloring it gave my skin, so I returned it.

on 3/24/2011 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought 115 and it was a good color match but this foundation is horrible for oily skin. By the end of the day I looked like an oil slick. I also felt like it emphasized pore size. Will not buy again.

on 3/21/2011 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really really really want to love this! I was drawn in by the packaging first. I bought the 115 which matches my skin PERFECTLY. It goes on really well with a brush (didn't try fingers or sponge). It has a light but buildable coverage. I didn't really need concealer with it at all, which is a first. Ultimately I had the same problem as many other reviewers - my skin got very oily by the end of the day. I have oily skin normally, but it was worse than usual. I also have a blemish which I'm hoping isn't from this product, but it may be :( I'm going to try it a few more times on days around the house, but I wouldn't buy it again. It would definitely be worth trying for someone with drier skin!

I bought this product yesterday and I HATE IT already. When I first put it on i loved it, maybe because i saw myself in artificial lighting. Under atrificial lighting it gives off a dewy nice finish but once i came outside i looked cakey :/ im going to target today to return it.

on 3/21/2011 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this product, and bought it in shade 355. I applied it by spreading it evenly on my face with Ecotools Bamboo Foundation Brush and then blending it in with Ecotools Bamboo Bronzer Brush.
After I then applied MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural Powder .
Pros:
- the shade matched perfectly
- was a natural finish
- very easy to blend
- lasts a long time
- light/medium coverage
- wasn't heavy on the face
- affordable pricing

Cons:
- no pump
- if too much was used it could come off as oily

Over all I am keeping it as my everyday daily foundation.

on 3/21/2011 3:20:00 PM

I have very dry skin, but only on my mouth and cheek area and I have noticeable pores on my nose. This foundation was awful on my skin. At first I loved it because it made my skin look dewy. But after about 30 min it started to dry up and crack on my face and even worse it made my pores look insanely huge. I will never buy this again!

on 3/21/2011 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The color selection is great but the product not so much. Initially within the first hour it looks nice and dewey, but then it gets too dewey and oily looking. I think this would work well for someone with dry skin. Acne prone, oily and combo skin types should stay away. ( I have combo , acne prone skin)

on 3/21/2011 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation works well. It's great for dry skin types like mine. Although there is a huge major downfall is that this product contains 7% Octinoxate. This website (http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ingredient.php?ingred06=704203) explains the effects and concerns of this product. Octinoxate is linked to:

Developmental/reproductive toxicity
Allergies/immunotoxicity

Other strong concerns for this ingredient:
Enhanced skin absorption, Biochemical or cellular level changes

Other moderate concerns for this ingredient:
Endocrine disruption, Persistence and bioaccumulation

Lesser or emerging concerns for this ingredient:
Organ system toxicity (non-reproductive), Ecotoxicology

After I read this I threw my bottle away. Although it worked well on my skin, I'd rather not use something that could be this detrimental to my health.

on 3/21/2011 2:31:00 AM

I was impress by this product. To be honest, I really like the packaging and it drew me in. I was unsure about the shade that I got, which was 220, which I found to be a little too yellow for my skin. I think I should have gotten the 210. However, this is still a great product. Because it was too yellow for me, I use my Missha BB Cream in shade 21 (the lighter shade) that i got as a gift and mixed the two together. It works wonders, but because of the Maybelline foundation, it makes my face look dewy. Overall, good pruduct.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu