Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh, how I wanted to love this foundation! Unfortunately it doesn't quite work for me. I generally have pretty clear skin and I like the look of a light, dewey foundation. The formula of Fit Me definitely fits the bill of what I'm looking for, but after just a couple hours it makes my face incredibly oily. I normally have quite an oily t-zone, but this makeup makes it so, so much worse than usual! I cannot even explain how greasy it makes my face. After two hours, I can slide my fingers over my face like they're skating on ice. It's terrible.

Powder only makes this foundation stick to my pores. Primer has only made it look cakey. Whatever I do, the extreme oiliness wins.

I have continued to use this foundation for a couple weeks, hoping to find a way to make it work. No such luck. In fact, it has broken my face out in places where I almost never get blemishes: my nose and my cheeks.

I will say that I love the color match I get from this product. I have the hardest time finding a good color match since I'm super pale with a neutral tone. 110 is a perfect match... for $6.99, I'm really bummed this product doesn't work for me.

The search for the perfect, affordable foundation continues...

I got the 115, and it had and orangish hue to it, which I did not like at all.

on 3/3/2011 9:30:00 AM

Although I got a really good color match from this foundation (130 I think) and the concealer also, I’m not happy with the coverage or the way this makes my face shiny. The coverage was sheerer than expected, I prefer something with a little more coverage. But because of the sheerness I think that the colors would work for people with slightly darker or lighter skintones (In fact that’s probably why they say they can match any skintone, the foundation is so sheer that anyone can wear it!) The foundation stays semi matte for about 15 minutes on my skin, but by the end of the day I am totally shiny and greasy looking. Not sure about whether it lasts on my skin, but I wouldn’t want something that makes me shiny to actually stay put. Packaging isn't so great, I would have preferred a pump bottle. I did get this really cheap though, the foundation and concealer for about $8.00. Not purchasing again, although I am glad that I tried it. continued >>

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

On the whole, I really liked this foundation. My skin is really pale, and I usually have a hard time finding a foundation light enough to match my skin. When I swatched it in the store, their lightest shade (110) looked like it;d be a good match, although it seemed a little dark. After having used it for a few weeks, I now almost feel like this foundation is a little lighter than my skin.

I like the fairly sheer coverage, 'cause his seems a little lighter than medium coverage to me. The dewy finish is nice, and it can look really nice, but after an hour or two I begin to look really oily. This isn't a good makeup for people with oily skin. Even when I put powder on to set my makeup, I feel like I'm always putting more powder on in an hour.

I don't know really if I'll be buying this product again. The color is nice, but I really get tired of always having to reapply powder so that I don't look like oily.

honestly, this foundation would be my hg if some things were fixed. I believe that finding a foundation or concealer that matches your color is so hard to find. This foundation has to be the only foundation that actually was true to my color.

PROS:
-awesome color selection
-doesn't turn me orange like most foundations
-lights but yet covers.

CONS:
-Can make you look oily
-doesn't last for long
-slips off face even when set

So i guess i only use this foundation if i'm going on short errands.

on 3/2/2011 11:39:00 AM

I wanted to love it, but it broke me out. I did like the coverage (medium, but buildable), finish (natural, slightly dewy), and shade range.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

The whole idea of Fit Me sounds good but they definitely need to add more colors. I bought this in 320 and it's too dark for my skin tone, but the next lighter shade is too light. They definately need to work on the darker shades within this line. More wasted money on a drugstore foundation that just doesn't "Fit Me".

on 3/1/2011 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Now THIS is an amazing drugstore foundation! Finding a foundation for me NC40-42 skin was always such a pain that I would normally cough up the money for Bobbi Brown's foundation but lately it's been bothering me (and frankly my husband) that my foundation costs more than our water bill. I was in Walmart way too late last night when I came across this foundation and at six dollars and change, even my cheapo husband said "buy it!" I put this foundation on at 1pm with no primer (I forgot), set it with my BB loose powder and went on with my day. It is now nearly 11pm and I almost look more fresh than when I first did my makeup! I am also surprised by the color match as everything in the dark section looked too dark for me. I pulled out the color matching card (ladies please don't ever match your makeup to your wrist color) and saw one very yellow shade among the medium section, number 220. Now how something that light matches my skin is beyond me. This is a thin formula but it's not that thin! Anyways it reminds me of the BB skin foundation which I also love. Four lippies just because of the scent...it's just too strong for something we're wearing all over our faces.

on 3/1/2011 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is gonna get a short n' sweet review: This foundation gets five stars for HAVING PALE YELLOW SHADES. From what I can tell, it seems like the colors ending in 0 are yellowish, whereas the ones ending in 5 are pinkish. I love this-- being olive/fair, finding affordable, GOOD foundation is like pulling teeth. I use the powder and concealer from this line daily, and the foundation for special stuff. I adore it. I'm sick of shelling out big bucks for yellow foundation from other brands, so this gets big ups from me. It's creamy and not too mask-like, and I think it can hang with the department store brands in terms of overall quality. I hope Maybelline doesn't pull a stupid and discontinue this.

on 3/1/2011 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Wow!
Perhaps the less than good reviews are from people who did not read the description of this product. This is a light coverage product, so it is not going to cover major flaws

Pros:
Cost around $6.00.
Great color selection.
Enhances skin almost invisibly. This reminds me a lot of Lancome Teinte Miracle (both products made by L'Oreal).
Nice looking bottle.

Cons:
None

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu