August 1, 2014 | 1935 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by sandwichgirl

Finally a foundation I like! It blends beautifully and looks great--clean and natural. I use shade 120 and it's a little darker than most other Ivories. The only complaint that I have it that I have to apply powder a couple times throughout the day to get rid of shine. That may be caused from my moisturizer, though. I also bought the matching powder and am going to try the concealer. This foundation is great if you hate that heavy make-up feel like I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by IhearHelloKitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I don't like wearing liquid foundation, but this I am inlove with. I have combo acne prone skin. I just wear oil controlling powder and it lasts all day!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I bought this foundation after seeing it fist displayed at my local Wal-Mart. I very excited to try it. After getting it home, I started reading the ingredients listed on the back (must peel back label sticker to get to such. I noticed that fragrance is listed as an ingredient.That is a big No-No for most people (includig me!). So,I ended up returning mines for a refund.

Maybelline has got to do better!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by jayluvsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! I am a make-up addict. I seen this in Walmart and had to try it. I am a MAC nc 45 and it is really hard to find a drugstore brand that works for me, since these were only 6.48 I bought 3 shades. 320, 350 and a 355. The 320 was perfect for me. It blends flawlessly with my skin. My only issue is my skin is super oily so I did have to powder after a few hours.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by aperfectsonnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this foundation in crisis mode after the CoverGirl Trublend foundation I had purchased turned into a disaster. I have to say, this product is amazing! It looks like my skin, only better! My NC20 skin is usually very hard to match- foundations either make my skin look too pInk or too orange. The match was perfect, and let my skin shine through! It evened everything out without covering my beauty marks and the coverage was extremely buildable. I can't even feel it on my face! I just look dewey and glowing!!

I love this product. I can't wait to try the concealers. I just wish it came with a pump. But the bottle is totally cute and the formula doesn't get all stopped up like CoverGirl Clean. More than worth my $8 :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Angela74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked the way this felt on my skin,however my store did not have samples so I had to use the plastic color swatch in order to find my shade. While the shade I chose looked good in the store I realized once I got it home and tried it on that it was very orange on my skin so this will be going in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by wherermikeys

I'm a hoarder for all types of liquid foundations and after being a one-year user of Revlon's Color Stay foundation I decided to switch it up. I bought Fit Me for $7.99 which I thought was fantastic! I used this with cetaphil moisturizer and I loved it. At first it looks a little dewy but as the day goes on my face absorbed the oil and made my skin look natural. The color match was slightly darker than my neck but overall I think it went well. It did not break me out nor did I look too oily. I was very pleased with this foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by hannahmarkiewicz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall this foundation is pretty decent. It provides light, buildable coverage. I like to wear this on my "clear skin" days. It does look very natural and blends easily. I bought shade 220. I do always make sure to apply a finishing or matte powder over because I have combo skin and I feel like this foundation is not the best for oil control. But for the price, it does what it says. I just wish it had a little bit more coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by chocol8eyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybelline has really done their research and made this as easy as they possibly could without having makeup artists waiting @ the drugstore for you! There are 3 sections of shade selections - light, medium, and deep. Each is placed in it's own row and has the concealers, pressed powders, blushes, bronzers to go with each shade. They have even taken the guessing outta which concealer & pressed powder goes with each foundation. There is really no way to screw this up - there are even little testers so that you can do swatches in the drugstore!

The packaging is drugstore-fabulous, despite the fact there is not a pump the rectanglar glass bottle looks very classy. It's very plain and simple and I like that - no writing all over the bottle, plain black screw on cap that matches the shape of the glass bottle.

The smell reminds me of baby powder & it's quite strong but I suppose there are worse scents out there :)

Application is flawless and easy! I use a foam wedge to pat on - starting with the center of my forehead, working my way out to my hairline and down my nose, then nose and work it out under my eyes to my cheeks, add a bit more to my cheeks to my hairline and jawline and then finish with my chin and blending down my jaw.

This is definitely for good-skin-days! The coverage is medium @ best and that's after a bit of building. I have oily skin but after using MUFE HD Powder to set the foundation it holds up great. Regardless of foundation, I touch up a couple times throughout the day with oil blotting sheets but really this wears great!

I have been using this for close to a month now and haven't noticed any oxidation or oranging of my foundation. I will have to say it has a SPF of 18 so I definitely wouldn't wear this for events or nights that your pics will be taken so that you don't get a whitecast in pictures. It's a great everyday or wkend foundation depending on the type of coverage you are seeking.

I found this @ Walmart for $6.45 for the foundation and all the other items were even cheaper! It's 1oz so really can't go wrong even trying it and not falling in love with it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by taya786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So just picked this up at a local walgreens, in the color 310 sun beige..
Came home and tried it on.. It's not bad at all the color looks great,although it does make my pores more obvious .. But I do like the color match for my nc37-40 skin... If I use a primer maybe my pores won't be so obvious. As far as the staying power I can't really say but I wore it for about 4 hrs and didn't have to touch up.. I have combination/ oily skin.. I got this for about 8.99 and the powder was 50% off.. I like this better with my true match powder n4.. I will update if it breaks me out or if my skin seems oily after primer.. 1 thing I would say is it's good to read ppls reviews but every1 has different skin tone and type.. So if you like something you should try it, it might workout for u:))