September 30, 2014 | 1023 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 5:22:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

This did nothing for my skin except make me look streaky and weird and it has hardly any coverage. I hate the consistency and it was really difficult to match this to my skin colour.

I would not recommend this to anyone at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by gifts4u4ever

i didnt like this product, it wasnt the best ever....it doesnt last for a long time....and it did nothing to my t zone....not the best

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Vanillablood

hated this product, was just so obvious on the face , and lasted about half an hour before it started to melt away.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 6:46:00 AM More reviews by beatriz411

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVESS IT. i love how they separate it into neutral, warm & cool tones which makes it a lot easier to pick out your color. ive've been using this foundation, (W4) setting it w the powder (W3) and it gives me THE perfect shade and coverage i need daily. i also mix the foundation w my moisturizer because i felt that it was more easier to work with. I have not broken out from it, or has it turning my face orange by the end of the day.

for me and my skin condition (oily, acne prone), it works. the powder gives it extra coverage while the foundation evens out my skin tone.

i wouldnt say to use this if you're looking for a heavy/full coverage because it is a light to medium coverage, good for everyday use for school, work..w/e. just to give u that naked flawless face =]

LOOOOOVES IT.

i gave packaging a 4 because a pump would be nicer. it ensures it cleanliness. =/ but lloves it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by thelaurenator

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in N1 and it really is a PERFECT match for my skin. Wow. The perfect tone and depth that matches my fair, neutral ivory skin. It's really a very hard shade to find in foundation, and I'm very happy with this. You can't tell I have anything on, my skin just appears flawless. This has SPF and a great texture-- so light and airy!

Very pleasantly surprised by this one. Most high end foundations I've used have been sooo wrong for my skin it's not funny-- either too dark, too yellow, too pink, too orange...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 7:46:00 AM More reviews by sproose35

I have this in C1 Alabaster, I have pale skin and find it hard to get a foundation thats light enough for me, but this delivers, and dose what it says by matching my skin colour, coverage is good, only issue is the bottle, having to us your finger to get it out, would be better with a pump. i will buy again when i run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by oRiNoCo

Constantly seeing this on the InStyle top must haves list, i decided to give it a try even though i'm usually a mineral makeup fanatic (paranoid about my pores getting clogged more than they already are) so i gave these a try. Like InStyle mentioned, the silky smooth texture was fantastic, with medium coverage. Plus, can't beat that price for quality, which is comparable to way more expensive brands. I use it on night outs and special occasions underneath my prescriptives mineral powder for extra coverage, and i always always always get compliments on my complexion. Wide range of shades too! and the clear bottle makes it quite true to its shade, making it much easier to choose. i usually have 3 bottles in varying shades so that i can mix according to seasons. Give it a try! watcha gotta lose except for that $10?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. First and foremost, there is a shade that perfectly matches my skin - N1, the lightest neutral shade. I'm thrilled that there are neutral shades in the range - not all of us are cool or warm, but a lot of makeup lines seem not to realize this.

The amount of coverage is nearly perfect for my skin, which is lightly freckled and has the occasional reddish blemish. I don't need concealer anywhere but under my eyes when I use this.

It is nearly weightless on my face. I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup if I wear this without powder. (I always feel powders).

The only cons are that I still need a little bit of undereye concealer, but my dark circles are so bad that nothing covers them completely; I don't expect any one product to do the job. I also wish there were a pump on the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2009 2:47:00 AM More reviews by kourtshort

I wanted to love this product so much. For a long time I have used the matte mouse and I wanted to try something that wouldn't be quite as oily. I have very fair skin, but I have very red cheeks. It did very little to nothing to cover up my blemishes and did nothing for the redness

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2009 9:48:00 AM More reviews by duchy13

This product was difficult to blend into my skin. Left alot of streaks and seemed to continue streaking and becoming uneven throughout the day. Quite annoyed as I spent £11 for nothing! Coverage not very good either.