November 26, 2014 | 1362 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by bubblepeach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Makeup artist mixed two shades on me, looked great but it broke me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ash5181

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am LOVING this True Match liquid makeup from L’Oreal. I had tried it a few years ago and thought it was very drying and mask-like, but I heard they had changed the formula. I love it!!! The color is such a great match (they have a huge shade selection based on your undertone) and the formula is great – excellent coverage, finish, doesn’t transfer after it dries, and no flaky patches. I bought the CG FF Clean Makeup and am taking it back after using this one. This one is much more expensive (I think the diff is $4 vs $10 or something like that....not sure how much the TM is at WM) but worth it!! Try, you'll like :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a while ago, and didn't like it's runny, watery consistency. I found it didn't provide enough coverage, and that I liked most TM's more than this. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by silviachick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is the only liquid foundation that I found that matches my skin tone. I have problems with finding a foundation that matches and before I started using my mineral loose powder, this was my go to for foundation. However like someone said, it doesn't seem like a foundation I would use all the time. Maybe my skin has changed, but that's just me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by girlputsonblush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought it because it was the cheapest foundation in store; i regret is because it just doesn't cover up and it looks kinda ugly and you can really tell you are wearing it.

Update: Now i use it With a really great primer (jojoba oil) and it's Okay so i've given it three points

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by itariq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One thing i like about this foundation is that it doesnt give you a cakey look, which i was getting with MUFE HD and some others. It is medium coverage i would say. Not too too great for oily skin, But it is decent. Overall good foundation to try !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 2:39:00 AM More reviews by meeleessa

This is the first liquid foundation that I have ever tried and I really liked it! It can be layered for the perfect amount of coverage. Works best with light layer of mineral foundation to set the foundation and add some staying power. I really like how light this foundation feels on my face. It doesn't feel cakey at all. I also love the little compact glass bottle that the foundation comes in :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 7:50:00 PM More reviews by rsflutterby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite foundation, and it's under $13. The N-2 (Classic Ivory) matches my skin tone perfectly. (IMHO, the "neutral"shades will work for most people.) It lasts all day if I set it with powder. It diffuses minor flaws enough to where I don't usually need concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by shopw8oomuch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought I would try this as a cheaper alternative to my MAC SFF NC35. I found the W4 was a good match for me. I won't say it's horrible because this line offers a wide variety of colors to choose from. The price is decent, and when you can catch the BOGO 1/2 off sale, it's even better. My major complaint is the packaging! With no pump, the products runs out of the bottle pretty fast and I find myself wasting a lot of foundation. It seems a bit runny too. The consistency isn't as thick as the SFF or the Revlon Colorstay. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing honestly. Also, I also have oily skin and this foundation doesn't seem to last over 4 hours or so. I find myself having to blot at least a couple of times at work. Overall, I don't hate it and I would probably buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by minhchau88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought the product today, and already tried it on. Initially I intended to buy the Revlon Color Stay in medium beige, but then switched to L'Oreal True Match in nude beige. In terms of color range, I would say L'Oreal definitely offer a wider range compared to Revlon, and the shades are also categorized into Warm/Cool/Neutral undertones, which makes it easier to find your shade. I chose my shade by putting the bottle right next to my no make up cheek to see which one is closest in color --> L'Oreal won over Revlon. (another reason is that at the time I bought, True Match was cheaper than Colorstay)

Some reviews about the product:
- Color range: fantastic: 42, compared to 12 by Revlon
- Texture: very liquid, light weight
- Function: blends well, smoothens skin and evens out skin tone. I only use my hand to blend the foundation. I find it a lot easier and more fun to use hand than the brush; the brushes always take on way too much products (in terms of liquid foundation)
- Result: To be honest I don't really see any significant result using this foundation. However I have never had any considerable result with any foundation I've tried, so the fact that this is no exception is not a surprise for me. My skin is not perfect but sometimes my friends still ask if I was wearing any foundation while I had bare face.
- Packaging: needs to be improved. it's just a plain bottle and it's not very easy to get the right amount of the product.

I would not buy this product again because this bottle would last me like forever, I don't use that much foundation. And when I need some other I plan to try something else. This is just not an HG for me. However, I would recommend this to people who want a decent foundation for a reasonable price, for daily use.