January 31, 2015 | 1126 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2010 7:35:00 AM More reviews by pinksugah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the one of the best drug store mascara that I have ever used. I use this as my everyday go-to mascara. I like the volume that it gives my lashes but it's nothing dramatic. I took two lippies off because it smudges on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by mntnalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite mascara. After trying this I am not trying anything else. This mascara gives me all I want from a mascara. It gives me a lot of volume, some lenght and make my lashes curly. It is not drying my lashes feel very soft the whole day. It doesnt flake and it doesnt clump. It is very easy to take it off, you just need some warm water .After trying all the high end brands this is the best mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by sharpstown

I found this on clearance at Target. The package came with two and I thought I would give the extra to my sister. Well, I'm keeping it. This is a pretty solid good mascara - holds curl, volumizes and separates. I bought this in Glam Black. Surprisingly it is easily removable - you don't have to scrub and worry about losing lashes. I agree w/ other MUA reviewers saying the packaging is chunky. Anyway, I recommend this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by littleox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is good for a drug store mascara. It does what it says, adds volume and I have short thin asian lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by blckprljin

Personally not a fan of the bright yellow packaging, but it does help to quickly find it than my other make-ups. ;)

I'm not a big mascara person because I'm Asian, and even if I push my lashes up enough to make them "curl", they never stay, but this definitely pumps up the volume of my lashes, makes them look longer, that I actually don't mind wearing them.

I also got two for $10 on a sale, and I'm definitely not adverse to its affordable price. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by love_starbucks

i was kind of shocked when i first applied this. the results are quite dramatic and im impressed. i dont know if its the greatest, but for the price, im very happy and i'll keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by xomacgirl401

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm really picky about mascara, but this is definitely my favorite and works best for me. It does lengthen, definitely thicken and very much defines my lashes, and I feel like my eyes are naked without it!! I LOVE this mascara. I was skeptical at first, but it quickly became a favorite. The only thing I really note is that I have to be gentle and patient when I put it on and wait for it to completely dry before I build on it or it clumps super easy. But if you're patient and take your time it looks super and makes your eyes and lashes pop!! It's not for everyone, and I find that most mascaras clump easy on my lashes, or don't make them look full or long enough, but this one does the trick. =] Just bought another tube of it yesterday!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by MyraLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I love this mascara because it gives you volume!!! yet it clumps up, whih i don't mind most of the time. but it flakes off a lot. it is not buildable on the lashes, and i love to put a lot of it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by DaniaLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I accidentally got the brown one and thought it was too light for my lash color. Boy, was I wrong! This color makes my lashes look great , but natural. :D I'm super glad I bought this. It volumizes, lengthens, and doesn't clump if you are careful. It's easy to remove, has great packaging, lasts all day long. Will repurchase again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by ile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this since for some people it was a miracle worker. I am not one of those people. What a horrible product! (but not as horrible as Great Lash) I gave it two lippies because I love the colors of the tube, but that's about all there is to love. This product clumps, flakes and does absolutely nothing for my lashes. No volume whatsoever. As for lenght...what lenght? I've decided to stop wasting money trying out mascaras. There's nothing like Lash Blast.