October 24, 2014 | 1441 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by lilsuelaine

its an okay mascara. i liked it alright, but i am still on the hunt for the perfect mascara.... it gives pretty good volume, but nothing phenomenal. it actually looks pretty natural in my opinion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 9:33:00 AM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

with the volum express, I love the fact that it tinted and curls my eyelashes naturally, no false eyelashes looking here, so it's great for everyday wear. plus it doesn't clump nor smudge. I took off one lippe because they call it volum express, but it doesn't seem to add volume, more of natural curly eyelashes, which I don't mind of course. will repurchase when I ran out

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Jamiiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is probably my favorite mascara ever.The brush is the best;it doesn't goop on too much mascara like the new Rimmel mascara.I've own that one and it is horrible.So clumpy.But this one right here is the best.It seperates my lashes and it's so buildable without those hideous spidery lashes/clumps.I might even keep the brush after I'm done so I can use it as a eyelash comb since I don't have one and it seems handy to have.I'm always on the hunt for new mascaras and this *might* be a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by annicasmile

VERY good! Works perfect, lasts all day and night! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

I love this mascara. it gave me really great volume and the length was ultra impressive. People though my lashes were fake because they were super long and pretty. It's doesnt clump as well so thats a huge plus.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Nokomi

This mascara gives a lot of length, but little volume. You can work with it to build up volume, but if will never give you super thick lashes. I have the waterproof version and even that smudges. So I will not repurchase. Covergirl Lash Blast is still my favorite.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 12:29:00 AM More reviews by annaharris_227

The quality of this mascara isn't consistent from tube to tube for me. My first was wonderful but flaked mildly. My second tube was absolutely perfect, and my third (and final) tube flakes like nobody's business! I simply can't depend on the quality of this mascara to be the same from batch to batch. I'm taking this off my holy grail list!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by tdlamf

This worked decently enough for a drug store brand mascara. I didn't notice that it gave me a ton of extra volume, but it did work better than Too Face's Lash Injection which I tried on the same day. I used Lash Injection on 1 eye and Colossal Volum on the other eye. Colossal Volum gave me more length than Lash Injection and made my lashes darker and fuller.
I don't think I would buy another of these, but it isn't awful for a cheap mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2009 8:25:00 AM More reviews by jj14x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

To begin with - the yellow color and the tube shape is truly an eye-catcher and I couldn't help getting one since I've also heard many good reviews on this mascara so I thought I'd give it a try although I am not a Maybelline mascaras fan at all and been loyal to L'Oreal ones for a long time. YES, it smells. :) Smells like honey and yes it is pretty strong. But I don't mind this smell, it does not irritate eyes or make them teary and it goes away quickly so I was okay with it. As far as the effect, it was good. Lashes looked fuller and thicker after one coat already. The wand did scare me when I saw it lol, just because it is huge and I am used to a Telescopic small comb one but oh well, it just takes some practice I guess. I said I would not repurchase it again just because there are many other mascaras at the moment that I have not tried yet so Id like to get new ones but this mascara itself is very good. And it dried out very very fast...unlike other mascaras I use so that was a bad side. Also, it tends to clump. But I still gave it 4 lippies since the 'volume' is pretty decent with it and thats what it claims its for.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by graciegirl10196

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It gives twice the volume and isn't hard to take off. I will for sure 100% buy this one again as soon as i run out