April 17, 2014 | 1916 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by jessicaarianneevans

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm so disapointed! :( I had just been to the dermatolagist and finally got the clear skin I have always dreamed about. And splurged on foundations,brushes etc. I really wanted to love this product after seeing alot of people raving about it, and don't get me wrong I saw the warnings about it too. I have a REALLY oily t-zone and big pores on my cheeks, and im acne prone so i was reeally hoping this wouldn't break me out. It hasn't broke me out, but i went from having no pimples to a few big red ones popping up out of no where. :( But this foundation has FANTASTIC coverage and works reallly well with the 109 brush. (I know its for contouring but it works sooo well for foundation.) I wish I had asked for a sample or something first, as I will be now using Revlon colourstay as it is sooo much cheaper and doesn't break me out. Its so sad as it studio fix gives me such flawless skin and such a good match! :( and staying power isn't the best on my oily t-zone either. >.<

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by marildu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I would recommend this to Combo/Oily gals. It looks amazing on combo skin. It made my dry skin look even drier. Plus I was matched to NW 15 and it was too yellow for me. I guess I just need to live with the fact that MAC doesn't have a good color for me. Returning it tomorrow.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by BrittnyS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this foundation only when I am going for a night out. I found that if I used it every day it would make any sprouting pimples I had much worse, even though I wash my face before make up and before bed. It has great coverage and if you put too much on it feels cakey. But I will still continue to use this foundation for now but I am totally open to a new kind. Over all it's a good buy if you don't have acne proned skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2009 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

I prefer revlon colorstay than this, has no staying power for me. Only lasted about 3 hours and made my skin rather oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by pinchopeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

nc37 in this foundation... i tried this for the first time today and i really don't want to say, but have to say, this worked really well for me! i'm not a fan of mac products, but after reading reviews, i wanted to try it for my oily skin. i find it hard to find foundations that stay in place for the whole day because of my oily skin, but this stuff stayed on for 8 hours! on top of great staying power, it covers most of my sun spots and looks pretty natural. i think i'm going to switch from MUFE HD foundation which was a much lighter coverage to this which has medium to full coverage. btw.. this foundation looks awesome in photos.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by KarenGilks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. You must use a foundation brush to apply it, otherwise it looks fake and you can tell you are wearing a foundation. I have some scars from previous acne, and this is the only thing that covers them up. People tell me all the time how nice my skin is. HA! If only they seen it without this fluidline.
I breakout easily, but have not with this product and I have been wearing it for years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this on my clients and I always ask them if they have sensitive skin or not because I know MAC foundation has a tendency to break out people. Honestly, ask for a sample first before you buy so you could test it out on a spot for the day.

This is a great foundation because it has literally all the shades I could think of, I set this foundation off with MSF Natural. It lasts and give great coverage.

Downside is that you gotta buy a pump extra if you're not used to how much you should be using. I don't usually need the pump because after awhile of using it, you get used to how much you really need. For quick application I just use a sponge. Just remember to blend!! All liquid foundation requires blending lolz :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Vanillablood

this product made me break out horribly. it was very obvious on the face , there was alot of coverage but you just coudnt get away with wearing it because it looks like mask. very visible not natural at all

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Janelliee0x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Overall I like this foundation. I does not oxidize on me and it matches my skin tone perfectly! I am a NC15, but its a tad too light for right now and I thought I would be a NC20 because I tan in the summer but that was a big no-no because it was to yellow! NC15 was just perfect for me, thank goodness its almost winter because its going to be perfect! Maybe for the summer (next year) I'll get the NW15 since I'm neutral undertone but with just more on the warm (yellow) side. Well I'll see what happens!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by ricerice

i was reluctant to try this product because so many people were breaking out using this. I finally gave in when i found out that my friend (who also has acne-prone skin) told me that she uses this, and i'm very glad that i gave this a go. i barely need any concealer when using this, it gives absolutely flawless coverage and does not make you look cakey at all! I use my #189 stippling brush to apply this foundation. As the weather is getting warmer, i mix 1:1 ratio of moisturiser and foundation just to give it a dewier/ligher finish and it still covers every acne scar i have. I dont use this on a daily basis just because its quicker for me to use the powder version, but i Love this for night outs when i want to look flawless and when i know i'm going to take photos. No acne, no touch ups needed, i'm definitely going to stick to this, although it is going to to be awhile till i finish my bottle.