July 30, 2014 | 1165 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2003 3:31:00 PM More reviews by kmb0829

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Sapphire and Black. The Sapphire really makes my blue eyes pop when I wear it along with nude/natural eye shadow. The black is a very nice rich color, perfect when I want a more dramatic look (since I am a PPP). I also love the fact that these do not smudge or flake and they wash off with just water.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2003 2:51:00 PM More reviews by TheAngel

I love this mascara. I have tried the Naturally Glossy in the past, but it is TOO natural for my tastes. This one goes on thick, rich-looking (I got black), and thickens pretty well with no clumps. The brush is nice and fluffy too, but not as huge as the Voluminous or Dior Show brushes. If it lengthened more, it'd be an HG for me. I still want to try YSL, but if that isn't worth the money then this is the mascara I will keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2003 11:50:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this with a Macy's.com order and I really like it. It adds volume and a bit of length to my lashes without making them clump together. Also, it doesn't smear or smudge on me at all. Big rave from me!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2003 9:38:00 AM More reviews by guil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in the plum color. The SA was wearing this on black, and it was very intense. I decided on the plum, because I have short, sparse lashes and I was hoping this would plump them up without beign too overpowering. It works very well. The color is very subtle, and not harsh like black. It looks very natural. It does has a tendency to clump, so I use a comb. I was overall pleased with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by blanksugar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dont have any complaints but I just didnt see how this was HIGH IMPACT mascara. I mean why call it that when it doesnt make your lashes look like anything special. For me it made them longer darker but somewhat spikey.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2003 10:16:00 PM More reviews by bushe

I like this mascara. I get rich color. I've tried the plum, and sapphire as well as the black. I think it gives my lashes a very dressed up and well put together look. I honestly rather put that mascara on to complete my i look instead of false lashes in the daytime.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2003 3:18:00 PM More reviews by abbicat71

Not the best but definitely not the worst. It gives a lot of color and thickness to my lashes, but it doesn't seem to give the length I like. The brush is good at separating & the mascara doesn't clump or dry out easily. Its a good basic mascara, but kind of boring.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2003 9:23:00 PM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE: This isn't quite the mascara that Faux Cils is, but it fills in nicely if I am out of Faux Cils and want a respectable, pretty option, that is locally available. ________This is great mascara. I tried it on a whim, after a long haitus from Clinique things. This is very black--the darkest mascara I have found yet. It is also the glossiest mascara I have found. Despite the glossy look, it stays put! No flaking or smearing. You do have to be careful to not touch your lashes until they dry. This gives me length and "look at me" lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2003 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Mgwhitny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very thin, sparse lashes that are long and curl on their own. This product is GREAT for me. I bought it in brown and it's a good color for my fair skin and red hair. I would probably get the black next time, cause I like my lashes to be intense. It is super thick but it's not clumping bad so far and I usually have a hard time with clumping. It's fairly cheap for dept store stuff, so I say give it a try :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2003 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Zach

I LOVE this mascara a lot. The color is a very deep black and it does thicken and lengthen your lashes. I love Clinique to begin with so this new product doesn't surprise me. I don't think the price is bad at all. I sure wish drugstore make-up had "better" quality in a lot of their products, but I guess it's all about personal preference.