BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 11/13/2003 4:20:00 PM

I love it. I just recently discovered Benefit and I'm glad I did. I now use Benetint, Eyebright, Hula, Highbeam, and Dandelion. I love the natural, healthy look the products give me. Dandelion is great. Smells nice, feels nice going on-I don't even know it's there. I love it! It gives me a light, natural, healthy blush. I will definitely buy this product again.

on 11/12/2003 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm not a big fan of powder blushes - til I found this. I love it -it is the new staple of my makeup bag. It creates a lovely, glow without looking made up. I throw it in my work makeup bag and after slaving away all day, I fluff some on. Voila! I look rested and ready for a night out, without looking like I made too much of an effort. It is a little spendy, but it lasts forever.

on 11/10/2003 3:49:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! The perfect daytime blusher (just get rid of the brush that comes with it!)

on 11/9/2003 10:33:00 AM

Another HG of mine.. I really like this combined with MAC Blushbaby.. It is just a great perk me up color.. a tad expensive..but all BeneFit products are like that..

on 11/9/2003 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

What a great addition to my blush collection =) This is the perfect soft pink. Great for PPPs! The packaging is so cute - just put a rubber band around it for travel.

This is my new HOly Grail blush!!! My old fav was Nars Blush in "orgasm". It is perfect. It gives a natural LIGHT pink flush. THe packaging is adorable, but the box tends to open in my purse. I wish it would like lock closed or soemthing.But Anway, I love this prodcut!

on 11/5/2003 9:58:00 PM

I love love this! I am very ppp and use this as blush as it makes me look feverish if I use it as an all over face highlighter but its perfect as a no brainer blush.. I just swipe some on and I know its going to look fine.. not be too much colour and no streaks...very good for blush spazzes like me.

Nice gentle pink colour! I like the smell and the package is cute.. the price however is insane but it seems to last forever I have been using it for over 5 months now and no dent yet!

on 11/5/2003 11:54:00 AM

Dandelion adds the lightest kiss of pink to your cheeks, highlighting and brightening up the face. It's a very light pink on me, but it does show up extremely natural. If you're looking for the most natural-looking blush, this is it. Nobody can tell I'm wearing it, so they think I'm just naturally aglow. A beautiful package with a nice brush that I slant at an angle to contour my cheekbones when applying blush. I dust this on my cheeks mainly, but sometimes on my forehead. I try to stick to cheeks so I won't turn too rosy. The blush lasts once it's put on for a good part of the day. It's really expensive, but you get a lot of product and it does highlight my cheekbones nicely. It's a little light for my tastes, but it's a very nice blush to have on less glamorous days. Definitely makes me look awake and happier in the morning, which is a big plus. Deserves the praise it gets.

on 11/4/2003 3:47:00 PM

As a cool-toned PPP, I love this product! It gives me a lovely ballerina-pink glow to my cheeks and a healthy all over color when I use a big fluffy brush with it. The box is extremely cute. My one huge complaint...the price is outrageous. $26?!?!?! I think I've spotted a cheap alternative....I'll let you know. EDIT: The cheap alternative didn't work...Rats!

on 11/4/2003 1:33:00 PM

This is a very petal pink blush from Benefit which looks amazing on me! I am a very light PPP and it gives me a very natural and healthy looking pink flush. The brush that comes with it works great for me to apply and I would definately buy it again if it ever runs out! :D

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products