November 23, 2014 | 2082 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2003 4:53:00 AM More reviews by lotta_shoos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very fair skin and bought this as a blush. It gave me the most natural peachy cheeks - you can build it up as you wish. BUT during the summer, I got talked into buying Benefit's tinted moisturiser, 'You Rebel' - the selling point was the way the Benefit Lady brushed Dandelion *all over* the face on top of it! It gave Dandelion a complete new function - it took the shine off the coat of 'You Rebel' as powder would to foundation, and gave a natural sunkissed glow. So now Dandelion is my summer 'all over' powder. You can build it up on your cheeks so it still serves as a blush - but I personally now prefer to use Benetint as my blush on top of Dandelion. Great for fair skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2003 5:24:00 AM More reviews by luvpetal

I was lemming for this product for the longest time ever! The first time I went to get it, I picked up NARS Orgasm instead. While I still love Orgasm and all my other blushes, I want something that looks very, very natural, something that makes people wonder, 'is she, or isn't she?'=) And I'm glad to say that I've found it in Dandelion! I'm an LLL with yellow undertones, and I have heaps of freckles.. Dandelion helps to give colour to my face - I dust it all over, concentrating on my cheeks. It's so calming to know that I don't have to be scared of looking like a clown cos it's really subtle! Love it.=)

Downside: as everyone else said, the packaging is cute but troublesome. Don't even think of taking this while travelling.. And the cute brush is pretty useless as well, unless if you want to draw streaks like war paints on your cheeks.=P

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2003 2:15:00 AM More reviews by zhenya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never been a fan of BeneFit, but this powder is *wonderful*. I debated whether to categorize my review under blush, highlighter, or powder, since it's a bit of all three. Anyhow, used as a blush, it really does give a beautiful soft glow and makes my skin look absolutely perfect. When brushed all over my face (very lightly), it has a nice brightening effect -- kind of hard to describe, not quite a flush but a nice healthy radiance. On my rather fair skin (NC20), this DOES show -- when the SA at the counter dusted a little over one half of my face, she had to do the other half after I decided to take it because there was a pretty obvious difference between my right and left side after Dandelion had been applied. As a blush, I apply about 3x as much as I normally do with darker colors, but it has such a soft, diffused glowing effect that I've never found with other blushes. Very subtle and beautiful!!! I wish this product worked for everyone as well as it does for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 4:22:00 PM More reviews by santokie77

When reading raves for this product and wondering if this will work for you, please consider the coloring ofthe person it's coming from. I bought this product (and since has swapped it away), because I read a lot of reviews on this and thought the packaging was pretty.

This product did NOT work for me. It hardly showed up on my face and I didn't feel there was anything special about it to warrant the $26 price tag. But then again, a lot of Benefit's products are a let down. The only thing I did like was the brush it came with, but I swapped it away.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2003 12:44:00 AM More reviews by babycreepr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was lemming this for sooo long. When I finally got it, it didn't work too well for me. It didn't show much color, but it did make my face feel REALLY smooth and soft. I also like the cute little box:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2003 6:52:00 PM More reviews by jai1982

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

horrid packaging. so uncomfortable. however the product itself is not too shabby.i paid full price for this as soon as it came out (as i usually do ,i never get to save $$$) because of all the hype. i would buy this again if it was discounted or a sale or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2003 12:35:00 AM More reviews by SuperChick

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Everything about this product is cute and pretty! I really liked it. It leaves a wonderful, natural looking pinkish shade on cheeks and the product smells nice! Great product 0:)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 5:33:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did so want Benefit Dandelion to work for me. I am very fair with yellow undertones. The pigment in this product just was not enough for this to show up on me. What a disappointment! I am a fan of Benefit Cosmetics and will continue to sample their products as they come out. The stuff I love of theirs I love alot, the stuff that doesn't work - doesn't work at all for me. There is very little that falls in the middle. Their new powder blushes have been terrific for me. Dandelion was just not a good product for my particular skin color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2003 5:40:00 PM More reviews by annouck

Read all the hype, so thought I'd try it out, LOVE IT!! It really does brighten up my face. I also have used it over lipgloss, dusted over my eyelids... This is a multi-functional product. Only complaint is the packaging, the box just doesn't work in my makeup bag. A compact would be better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Belle_de_Jour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Use this if you want the faintest bit of glow, and don't even think about using the brush that comes with it. Use a regular blush brush and you'll achieve the results that everyone is talking about.