BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 11/5/2003 11:54:00 AM

Dandelion adds the lightest kiss of pink to your cheeks, highlighting and brightening up the face. It's a very light pink on me, but it does show up extremely natural. If you're looking for the most natural-looking blush, this is it. Nobody can tell I'm wearing it, so they think I'm just naturally aglow. A beautiful package with a nice brush that I slant at an angle to contour my cheekbones when applying blush. I dust this on my cheeks mainly, but sometimes on my forehead. I try to stick to cheeks so I won't turn too rosy. The blush lasts once it's put on for a good part of the day. It's really expensive, but you get a lot of product and it does highlight my cheekbones nicely. It's a little light for my tastes, but it's a very nice blush to have on less glamorous days. Definitely makes me look awake and happier in the morning, which is a big plus. Deserves the praise it gets.

on 11/4/2003 3:47:00 PM

As a cool-toned PPP, I love this product! It gives me a lovely ballerina-pink glow to my cheeks and a healthy all over color when I use a big fluffy brush with it. The box is extremely cute. My one huge complaint...the price is outrageous. $26?!?!?! I think I've spotted a cheap alternative....I'll let you know. EDIT: The cheap alternative didn't work...Rats!

on 11/4/2003 1:33:00 PM

This is a very petal pink blush from Benefit which looks amazing on me! I am a very light PPP and it gives me a very natural and healthy looking pink flush. The brush that comes with it works great for me to apply and I would definately buy it again if it ever runs out! :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product.It was a little pricy but so worth because it was an all purpose product for me.I mix it with lip balm for a pale pink gloos too.

on 10/30/2003 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Itís a sheer pink with shimmer brightening powder, flattering for almost any skintones for a beauty-pick-me-up. But donít layer this too much as it can be powdery. Oh, I really like the brush too.
Edited: This is so gimmick! The color it's too sheer and the pink is too dusty to make a brightening product!

on 10/30/2003 7:23:00 AM

Honestly said, I cannot understand the hype about this product. It's quite an ordinary but pricey sheer pinkish blush with little golden shimmer in a cardboard packaging, really nothing special. I think similar results can be achieved with any sheer (and less expensive)pinkish blusher. Far more disappointing, it doesn't show up on my fair complexion unless I lay it on.

on 10/27/2003 8:10:00 AM

I absolutely love this. I gave a 4 for packaging, because I wish it was a compact, not to say this packaging is not cute, it is the cutest thing ever. Just not practical to carry around at all. A 3 for price because it is expensive but a lot of product is there. Makes me wonder if I could ever use it all, actually. I use it everyday. It gives me a great rosy look, I like adding it after i get done with my shower after working out, because I can see where I am flushed. I add it there and I have that just-worked-out glow the rest of the day.

on 10/12/2003 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Overpriced, and it doesn't shoy up. I have fair skin and no amount of application made the color show up. And they say this is great for all skin colors! yeah right! Waste of money!

on 10/12/2003 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I avoided this product because of all the pooh-poohs by the MUA community. "It is way overpriced"; "It doesn't even show up". So when the girl at the Benefit counter gave me a makeover, she used this on me. I was AMAZED at how natural and rested I looke

on 10/11/2003 2:05:00 PM

An okay product and not worth spending $28 on. I was warned that it might not show up on my MMM skin and really it doesn't. Has a nice subtle shimmer and if I apply alot, it gives a soft pink highlighting effect. But then it appears fake and disappears

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products