July 29, 2014 | 1590 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2003 3:05:00 AM More reviews by 0o0o

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I attracted by the package at first glance, and then fall in love with it. It's so natual and only under the sun you can see the shimmer. Most of time i donn't use it on whole face, just apply on the cheeks as a blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2003 4:44:00 PM More reviews by itme

You can use this powder over foundation or without, but i do recommend covering any imperfections first with a suitable concealer if you are not. I love this powder because it has a lovely shimmer, scent and color. The brush is really sweet (although some bristles do have a tendancy to come off on your face), and it really does give me a glowing look. I think the color makes my eyes sparkle. I am fairly pale, but i do tan, and i have blonde hair and blue eyes. I look naturally pretty with a neutral or clear sparkly lipgloss, mascara and my dandelion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2003 10:25:00 AM More reviews by pnlaw

I have finally got this much sought-after blusher after so many months and I love it so much! The package is cute and dandy and I am not bothered by the smell at all. The blusher goes on smoothly and on my tanned skin, it shows up beautifully. I can't stop raving about this! Every girl should get one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2003 1:32:00 PM More reviews by laurlaur814

I couldn't wait to get this product when I first saw it online. I am really impressed with it! The subtle pink powder has a tiny amount of shimmer, which I really like. Especially in the winter, it makes me look more awake and energized in the morning. I use it almost every day! Lately, I have been layering Urban Decay Baked Bronzing powder over Dandelion--it helps make the bronzer look more natural. I love the pinkish brush and I think the packaging is really nice...except it would not be easy to carry it around. That is my only complaint.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2003 5:38:00 AM More reviews by kyttikat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't think the whole "pink glow" thing works for me. I end up looking... well, pink. As in "I'm hot and sick and... pink." This did make a fantastic blush, but I think this is overpriced to be simply a blush. Perhaps I just need to learn exactly how much I need to achieve my glow. :P

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2003 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Melia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This an excellent powder/blush depending on your skin type. it really makes yor skin glow with out having glitter. Very natural looking. The brush that comes with it works well and conviently fits inside. The only reason that this did not get a five from me is because the box is cardbord which prevents you from putting it into your purse (as it would get chewed up easily)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2003 1:54:00 PM More reviews by theglittergrrl

Wahhh! I'm so dissapointed that this didn't work for me :( Actually I take that back, it *did* work for me, but not like I had anticipated it would. Save your $26 and pick up a pan of Stila TuTu for the same effect.
To it's credit, the packaging is supremely cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2003 2:16:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a little box of magic. I love BeneFit but sometimes their products are more gimmicky than practical. THIS however, is a perfect product. I use it every day and people have commented on my *healthy glow*- swept over chin, cheeks and forehead it is very pretty. Previously I have found cheek colours give me spots but this is light and doesn't clog. I have fair skin and blond hair and find it is perfect for me- can't say whether it would suit darker complexions but I'm sure it's versatile. It is no-make-up-make-up. It sells out in five minutes too, so when you see it, buy it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2003 8:40:00 PM More reviews by sonicRED

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a decent product. If used all over your face, you do glow. I'm very pale and it just makes me look more awake & pretty. However, the cardboard packaging is a joke and it does tend to make me look a little too pink. I would love it if they made a more neutral color with the same amount of glow.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2003 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Spunky_Princess

This did absolutely nothing for me. I loved the cute box, but cardboard? Hello! Not durable! I also loved the light rose scent, but that's about it. It gave me no "glow" or rosiness...nothing!