BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

I just got this product and I loveeeee how it makes my lashes pop! I love the little tip at the end of the brush that really helps with the smaller lashes. A great buy!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A good mascara does make your lashes look fuller and longer, however for me it smudged on my lower lashes. And it was a mission to take of. Would pass on it, found better mascara.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Didn't do anything to my short lashes and it makes my lashes clumpy after applying the second coat. I will not recommend or buy.

I'm so glad I bought the little sample sephora had for 10$-12$ instead of buying the full size product. First of I have medium length but straight lashes. I don't have a hard time curling them but it really depends on the mascara I'm wearing. And this product was a big fail. First it clumps your lashes together and weighs them down ... So even if you had a nice curl going it would make them straight. Omg. And it smudges like there's no tomorrow. I looked like a sad panda 3 hrs after applying this mascara... Major no no for me.
What a waste of $$$...

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It made my lashes clumpy and hard, like little plastic spikes. The wand is also plastic and it actually hurt my lids a few times while applying. It's damn near impossible to wash off, and the formula ripped out lashes that never grew back. I've never had any of those issues with any mascara, ever. This mascara is a piece of crap and the $20 price tag is insane! If you want a good mascara from benefit, get badGal.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great mascara for my lower lashes, because I have long lower lashes and most mascaras tend to clump too much product on and make me resemble the Mad Hatter, LOL! When I use this, though, my eyes are defined but without that weird spidery look. This formula is sort of difficult to remove though, so be VERY careful taking it off or you will end up with bald spots along your eyes.

I got this for my birthday small sample from Sephora... I will say it works pretty good. It definitely adds a lot of length just after the 1st coat. I normally don't really care to buy expensive mascara and honestly would just buy drug store, but after using this one I'm probably going to buy the bigger version when I finish this smaller one!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is great but not for everyday use. Why? Taking it off is pretty hard, even when using eye makeup remover. It does add lenght and volume and makes your lashes look thick and beautiful, which is why I still give it 5 stars. The effect of this mascara is just awesome. I love it.

Really like this mascara. I love the way it makes my lashes look really long and black. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. I would of rated this 5 rather then 4 if it lasted longer. I feel it drys out far too quickly and a new one is needed again far too quickly.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I received this product in a pack bought from sephora. Overall, I like it. A lot of mascara smudge on me, but that's not the case with this one. I never had raccoon eyes with this one, even when going to the gym, something that happen with a lot of products for me. I love the effect the brush gives, and it can also hold a curl really well. The brush is great for bottom lashes also.

However, I thought that it flaked a little. I also think that the black could be blacker, it's not black enough for my taste. It also dried really quickly, but maybe it's because of the fact that it a sample size, so we'll see.

Overall, it's a great mascara, but not so great for the price tag. I'll use it if I can find it on sale, or if I have it in a pack from sephora, but I'll probably not purchase it on it's own.

EDIT on 2015-02-07:
I used a full size of this mascara and I stand by my review. Doesn't smudge at all, hold a curl, great for bottom lashes and great brush. As I said before, it does flake a little sometimes, and it's not as black as I would like to. Also, I would like to add something that I haven't mentioned before: You can hurt yourself with it LOL this is the only mascara that I use that I poked my eyes to tears with it and it hurt A LOT. Seriously, be careful with that. Oh and I would also not that it's hard to remove, the only thing that really remove it is Bioderma H20, because everything else leave some behind. Don't think about removing this mascara with a makeup removing wipes, you'll hurt yourself from rubbing too much.

Popular Mascaras