September 21, 2014 | 1850 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Kwitkowski88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible !!!!! Takes me 2 days to get this off, and I've tried many diff makeup removers. Tried to love it, but I can't. Makes lashes soo spidery and stiff. Deff won't be buying this again. Big disappointment from benefit.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first "high end" mascara, if it even considered to be high end and also first Benefit puchase. I must say this marcara does deliver, the quality is definately better than drugstore mascaras but I am not sure if it is 22 dollars worth. The pros about this mascara is that it definately lengthens and thickens lashes without flaking, I also like how the brissles reach all of the hard to get lashes...but I dont know, I am just not completely sold on this one...still searching!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's kind of pricy, but cheaper than the other mascaras they have at Sephora. I asked one of the workers which mascara should I buy for lengthening and volumizing and they picked this out for me. It takes one coat to show the lengthening and I love how it actually lifts up your eyelashes rather than weighing them down. It takes several coats to make it seem more volumized. The brush is one of those 360 degree brushes which helps to get every single eyelash. I have to take off one lippie because it's impossible to get this mascara off even though it's not waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by HoneyLust22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara does exactly what I need it to :) I can get a nice natural look for day time, lots of length, but it also builds up really well if you want something more dramatic. The little spikey kinda bristles on the end of the brush mean that you can really flick out and extend the outer corner lashes- really useful if you want a sort of cat eye effect without using a winged eyeliner.
The only reason I haven't given it 5 lippys is because I find it irritates my eyes a little after wearing it all day :( Also, I find it quite difficult to remove.
However I would repurchase because I love the results so much- it gives great volume and length without clumping or giving me crispy, dry lashes :) Love.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by nick18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So a lady at sephora recommend this to me and so I tried it out and it was an OK mascara. It gave a little bit of everything but I like my eyelashes very dramatic and plus I had to build this a bit. But it deffinetly did not flake which is really great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by jfazzio

I luv the mascara but it will not come off using eye makeup remover tried face wash and regular soap....any suggestions

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by thefallofnadia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

GREAT mascara. Length, volume, and just overall amazing lashes.
Cute packaging, easy to get off of eyes :)
LOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love the brush! Probably my favourite mascara brush ever. Its so soft and flexible (I believe the Sephora salesgirl said its silicon?). Its really easy to apply. It has a thinner, wetter texture than other mascaras, and combined with the brush it just glides on. No clumpiness. I agree with the other reviews that its very long-wearing. I have not had trouble removing it, but I use pre-moistened eyemakeup remover cloths. What I also love is that my eyelashes still feel like eyelashes. No more crunchy lashes! This is the best mascara I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by JuJu05

best mascara, hands down! length, volume, and good separation (the brush is awesome).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by kristalov

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am a mascara junkie. I think that I have tried them all. I'm not sure what to think of this one. I love how long it makes my lashes look and it doesn't smudge AT ALL which is a huge plus for me! I found that my lashes looked a bit spidery after applying and I had to use a lash comb to separate them. It's very hard when it dries...crunchy almost? I took a nap after work one day and when I woke up, my lashes were clumped together to where it looked like I had three thick lashes on each eye. Reminded me of an older L'oreal mascara that I used to use that did that. Will I re-purchase? Yes, maybe, because I do like the lengthening effect. However, I don't think that this will be my HG mascara for everyday use. It will work well for evening though. If it didn't give me spider lashes and I didn't have to work at separating them, this would be close to HG for me.