September 16, 2014 | 1990 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by LeAnne33

i love this product! i have been buying it over and over again for almost 2 years and using it consistently. It is incredivble, its a blendable, breathable foundation that makes skin appear flawless. I love the range of colors extending from neutrals, warms and cools to contour to your skin tones. I have tried several differet colors, and love blending them and use them all depending on how tan i am in the summer and how white i am in the winter. this is def a foundation everyone should try. i love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first L'Oreal foundation I've ever tried. After reading and hearing a lot of good things about it, I had to give this a try.

This is one of the better drug store foundations I've tried, but I don't know if I LOVE it yet. I have to play with it a bit more to see if I love it.

As far as colors go, their selection is amazing. In fact, the color of the foundation I have (Porcelain; W1) matches my skin tone perfectly; better than any other foundation I've used. It evened out my skin tone very nicely, making my skin look almost literally like porcelain (without looking caked).

There are some things I dislike about this foundation though. For starters, I don't care for the bottle. While the bottle looks classy, I would much rather have it in a tube. A tube would be more sanitary and I would have more control over how much product I want to use at the time. Another complaint I have is that you have to be REALLY careful over how much you use. The first time I used this foundation, I used a little more than I should have and my face looked overly caked in makeup and it was difficult to blend. Be warned: Start off with very little, then work it up if you need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by LashGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this stuff! I've been using it for about one year...I've tried mineral foundations here and there but found that I prefer liquid foundation with powder to set. True Match in N1 is perfect for my ivory skin. It doesn't have too much of one color but it still covers all colors (reds, blues, purples...i have it all! virtually transparent skin) It lasts all day and makes my skin feel super smooth. I also have very sensitive skin and it tends to freak out when I use products with fragrances and such but this foundation gives me no reaction whatsoever. I will continue to use this again and again...I can't expect another product to be much better! I'm thinking of trying their powders soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by livak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in a really wrong shade but I wore it a few times to see if i like it to keep looking for a shade that matches. At first i really didn't like it, the packaging is messy because of the bottle, it felt a little drying and like many have already stated felt very heavy on the face. I decided to give it another shot when i thought that i would be able to dilute the color a little bit (it was too dark) with a moisturizer and see if it would work better that way. It really did, though i mixed it with moisturizer about 50/50, but the coverage was still good and it felt much better and less noticeable. It also lasted a lot longer than most of the foundations i've tried before, but i did set it with powder first (with a very light hand), which may have helped keep it on. I have combination skin. So my suggestion is to try and mix it with a bit of moisturizer if it's too heavy and very lightly set with powder. I will update once i find a shade that matches me better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 5:22:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

This did nothing for my skin except make me look streaky and weird and it has hardly any coverage. I hate the consistency and it was really difficult to match this to my skin colour.

I would not recommend this to anyone at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by gifts4u4ever

i didnt like this product, it wasnt the best ever....it doesnt last for a long time....and it did nothing to my t zone....not the best

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Vanillablood

hated this product, was just so obvious on the face , and lasted about half an hour before it started to melt away.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 6:46:00 AM More reviews by beatriz411

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVESS IT. i love how they separate it into neutral, warm & cool tones which makes it a lot easier to pick out your color. ive've been using this foundation, (W4) setting it w the powder (W3) and it gives me THE perfect shade and coverage i need daily. i also mix the foundation w my moisturizer because i felt that it was more easier to work with. I have not broken out from it, or has it turning my face orange by the end of the day.

for me and my skin condition (oily, acne prone), it works. the powder gives it extra coverage while the foundation evens out my skin tone.

i wouldnt say to use this if you're looking for a heavy/full coverage because it is a light to medium coverage, good for everyday use for school, work..w/e. just to give u that naked flawless face =]

LOOOOOVES IT.

i gave packaging a 4 because a pump would be nicer. it ensures it cleanliness. =/ but lloves it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by thelaurenator

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in N1 and it really is a PERFECT match for my skin. Wow. The perfect tone and depth that matches my fair, neutral ivory skin. It's really a very hard shade to find in foundation, and I'm very happy with this. You can't tell I have anything on, my skin just appears flawless. This has SPF and a great texture-- so light and airy!

Very pleasantly surprised by this one. Most high end foundations I've used have been sooo wrong for my skin it's not funny-- either too dark, too yellow, too pink, too orange...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 7:46:00 AM More reviews by sproose35

I have this in C1 Alabaster, I have pale skin and find it hard to get a foundation thats light enough for me, but this delivers, and dose what it says by matching my skin colour, coverage is good, only issue is the bottle, having to us your finger to get it out, would be better with a pump. i will buy again when i run out.