St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

This is good! I like it! It makes my face soft and helps get rid of blackheads! I don't like the smell though. Oh well. I would buy it again.

A very nice facial scrub which I use about once a week. My skin isn't very sensitive so I wouldn't be the person to ask about this product's harshness. I was a bit disappointed that this product doesn't help with the blackheads on my nose but I keep using it as a regular exfoliator.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this scrub is too harsh on the skin, it might be good for like knees, elbows and rough areas on the body, but for the delicate face, it doesn't work, when i used this it feels like im rubbing rocks onto my face..hmm..and the medicated part...im not so sure of, i didn't notice a big change in my skins texture

This is a really good scrub! I use it on my face around once a week, and it leaves it feeling so soft. It is quite scrubby, but not too harsh on my skin, and doesn't irratate at all. Not to mention, the price makes it completely affordable. ;-)

This is my holy grail scrub. I recommend it to all my acne prone friends. I use it twice a week on my face (it is too rough to use as a daily cleanser) and daily on my back and chest. I used to have body acne (gross!) and nothing helped. This scrub really cleared it up. And my skin is soft and oh so smooth afterwards! If you have oily skin, you will find that the oilies do not pop up nearly as quickly throughout the day. And, although the salysic (sp?) acid and rough grains may be hard on dry skin, I've found that my dry flaky patches are no longer a problem!! Please, give this at least one try. UPDATE: Oh, my god. I just went to the spa for a back facial because my bacne has recently relasped and she told me that St. Ives Apricot Scrub, medicated or not, is the worst scrub you could use because the grains are so jagged. I am crushed. However, I have stopped using it to see how I will do without it. Just to let you girls know.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is probably the best scrub out there! It's a really nice product. It makes my skin so smooth and soft. It's great for the body too. I use it on my feet and back.

Good and cheap, even though nothing gets acne out in just a day this slowed down the appearance of my acne, i was going to get clean and cheal but this was way cheaper and did the jib perfectly, why bother to buy high-end ones if you are using this as a body scrub?

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this for awhile and the more I use it, the more I think it's a bit too harsh for my face, even w/ a light touch. However, I agree w/ everyone here who have suggested using it as a body scrub. Much cheaper and just as effective as expensive department store scrubs. When I finish off this tube, I'm switching over to Queen Helene's Mint Julep Scrub.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Even though I don't have very sensitive skin, this was somewhat harsh on my face. Left it smooth as a baby's butt, but also dry and tight. I didn't like the fact that I had to wear extra moisturizer to compensate for the dryness. Being acne-prone (mild-moderate) like I am, I try being as gentle as I can on my face. So it wasn't like I was scrubbing my face w/this.

BUT..fantastic for body acne! (I tend to breakout on my upper back & sometimes my chest when Aunt Flow comes for a visit) =P Everything I wanted it to do for my face, it did on my back. That is why I gave it an overall rating of 4 and answered yes, I'd buy it again. Cleared me up completely in less than a week. Decided that w/the results it gave me, it wasn't a waste of $$$ at all. I paid $2.99 (?) @Walgreens for it.

I thought the granules were too big, and now I only concentrate the cleanser on the t-zone. While my skin has cleared up, its not my favorite product. The tube packaging was convenient and the smell was inoffensive.