October 2, 2014 | 944 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2004 2:04:00 PM More reviews by rgbygrl

Decided to try this instead of replacing my MAC Pro Long Lash due to slight irritation lately.

I have used the Naturally Glossy and tend to use it on light makeup days when my eyes are tired so I expected something similar in terms of softness on the lashes but with a more dramatic effect.

I find this mascara light on the lashes with the same dramatic effect as MACs PLL. BUT it doesn't curl. I don't usually need to use a lash curler and I find I must use one with this mascara.

I do like it and will purchase again but will be investing in a better lash curler! :o)

*Update 17.02.04* I really don't like this mascara anymore. It's too wet and I have to scrape off half of the mascara before even touching my lashes or it will be a clumpy mess. Will not be repurchasing...back to MAC PLL!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2004 10:57:00 AM More reviews by barbikitty

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! This is one of the WORST mascaras I have ever tried. I usually use Lancome (Definicils), but I thought I'd give Clinique's new mascara a try. Well, it clumped, smeared and flaked. Lancome is a bit pricer, but worth it! I will never repurchase this item again. I'm not much of a Clinique fan anyway, although some of their lipsticks are ok... That's about it. Very disappointed! :-(

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2004 12:57:00 AM More reviews by ljduck

I received this in GWP. Tried several times but won't continue using it. It's an OK product, won't clump or smuggle. However, for my poor short lash, it doesn't increase much length or curl. And you can find better mascara at much lower price. Glad don't have to pay for it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 12:03:00 AM More reviews by road

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This really isn't a bad mascara but I just think that Maybelline Illegal Legths mascara and YSL Faux Cils mascara are better mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2004 11:16:00 PM More reviews by meimiranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic work! Bravo!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 11:37:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

This flaked on me and removed my curl. A real bummer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2004 5:13:00 PM More reviews by 14angel19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this mascara. I've been searching for a good mascara for my practically non-existant lashes for a long time, and tried others recommendations (L'Oreal, Maybelline)-none impressed me. This lengthens and brings out my lashes, without being clumpy ( like my L'Oreal mascaras). The application is smooth, and it stays on. I wasn't crazy about the tube, but it isn't a big deal. It was $13.50, and I'll gladly pay that again when I'm done with this tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2004 9:39:00 AM More reviews by mariella_100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ooh, fantastic product! It really does have an enormous impact! My lashes are beautifully long, luscious and lovely after a few swipes of this stuff. Its a great dark, deep colour and really does stay put. The best mascara i've ever tried. Big rec!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2004 6:47:00 PM More reviews by kai1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gwp. It left my lashes stuck together and was flakey. I have tried many mascaras and rarely have I had a problem with flaking. It did give my lashes a bit of curl, but didn't really increase the length or volume. I'll stick with Jane Fan Club which costs only a quarter of the price of High Impact.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2004 3:10:00 PM More reviews by mailentine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great inexpensive mascara, $13.50. I purchased the blue which is a deep navy. It stays on d/n flake or smudge. Easy to take off. I would purchase this mascara again. My old staple was Lancome, then I was going to try Vincent Longo, but tried the Clinique instead. I will try the Longo when I feel like spending twice as much.