August 23, 2014 | 1780 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2004 9:28:00 PM More reviews by alleygracie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely loved this mascara. I have pretty long lashes, and this mascara actually makes them look like a centimeter longer. It really seperates them too. It is worth the 11 bucks or whatever the price is. It lasts long too. I got it free in a Clinique bonus, and I need to get some more.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2003 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Ciji63

One word: SMEARS!!!!! Overall, it goes on nicely - no clumping. It added nice length but no volume or curl. I tried it several times, even making sure I had no moisturizer under my eyes and it still smeared under my eyes each time. One thing I will not tolerate from any mascara, especially an expensive one! It's back to Lancome for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2003 3:27:00 PM More reviews by rwgirl2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara!!! The effect is dark, dramatic, long black lashes that do not clump, flake, run or smear. I LOVE this stuff! I use it for nighttime, special occasions, or just when i feel like wearing a more dramatic look. This is the mascara i have been waiting for! Thank you, Clinique!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2003 11:32:00 AM More reviews by LauraA

I got this product on a whim, and I am SO disappointed. While the formula is nice and thick with no goops or flaking, it adds no volume to my lashes, nor does it curl. It separates nicely, and that is about the only good thing I can say. I will definitely go back to drugstore mascara for half the price and twice the effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2003 2:23:00 AM More reviews by jeanneb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received a small sample of this in one of those Clinique promotions. I have short lashes,
but this stuff is just waay too much IMHO.
My lashes look too dark and spidery with just one application, especially the lower ones. Fine if you like the look, that's why
I gave it 3 lippies. Just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2003 4:37:00 PM More reviews by SwitchbladeFaerie

I got this as a sample from MACYS.COM. It a nice mascara, but it works jsut as well as a drugstore brand. I wouldnt purchase it, but it is a decent mascara that gives natural to dramatic lashes depends how many times u apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2003 9:30:00 PM More reviews by tiffjewel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really disappointed with this product. I am a faithful Clinique user, but their mascaras have always lacked something. This one is no exception. It goes on very wet, and I absolutely HAD to use a comb on my lashes or this just weighed them down. By the end of the day it was flakey. I'll stick with my L'Oreal Voluminous!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2003 10:54:00 PM More reviews by jenniferashton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara very much. I am superpicky about mascaras so the fact that i would repurchase this is saying quite a bit. I have typical asian eyelashes. Very sparse and short, so a good thickening mascara is a must for me. I found this formula to be a little clumpy at first. But after about a week of use, there was just the perfect amount of mascara on the brush. The effect is to give me very thick, not super long (but long enough), dark, shiny lashes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2003 8:24:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm in the minority here. It's too wet and therefore difficult to apply without getting black spots around my eyes. Also it really takes the curl out of my newly curled eyelashes - so frustrating. So, after trying Clinique Naturally Glossy and now this one, I am going back to their Full Potential which worked best for me of all of the Cliniques (even though it is not very popular here on MUA).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2003 12:32:00 AM More reviews by MirandaRawson

This was a great mascara. It definitely seemed to thicken and was very dark and dramatic. It did seem to dry out rather quickly though. I would buy this again.