Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 5/2/2004 4:39:00 PM

I got this as a gwp and was very excited to try it, but it was just okay. It made my lashes look glossy and that's about it. It was clumpy and smudges like crazy. I wouldn't buy it, but I will try to use it up.

on 4/30/2004 11:56:00 AM

I got this as part of a Clinique Bonus Time gift set. I wasnt too sure about it at first cos it didnt seem 2 do much except make my lashes quite dark. I tried it again today and afterwards curled my lashes with my Lashwand curler and my lashes look gr8, theyre long, curly and dark...exactly how i like thm, yey!

on 4/28/2004 11:38:00 PM

i got this as a gwp also, and the sa said it was her favorite thing in the entire line! ok, so i tried it... and i LOVE it! it seemed to define each hair and plump them up! and although i prefer waterproof, i find that i didn't have racoon eyes or black rivers running down my face after i cried in the movies! when i finish up with this, i'll be buying the full size!

on 4/24/2004 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a GWP. It does a great job of lengthening and thickening but can clump if you aren't careful. It lasts all day without flaking or smudging. But for every day, I'll stick to Long Pretty Lashes.

on 4/23/2004 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Was a GWP and just an ordinary mascara. I'll use on the go as I love the small tester size but won't be buying later.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a GWP and I've been using it loads so I think I'll buy the full size soon. I wasn't expecting anything amazing, but it really is a fantastic mascara because it's an intense black and makes lashes look long, full, separated and not clumpy at all. The downside is that it's not waterproof, and if it was it'd be my perfect mascara, but I'm still very impressed. I may buy some Clarins Fix Mascara to waterproof it because I have another mascara I like that isn't waterproof as well. I love the soft full brush it has, which I think is the key to how fabulously it separates and coats the lashes. I've never bought a high end mascara before but I think this may be my first.

on 4/22/2004 4:07:00 AM

A decent mascara that won't smudge or anything but that definitely don't worth its money.
Clinique has a long way to go conserning mascaras or foundation shades.

on 4/21/2004 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this was my first non-drugstore mascara purchase. this mascara is really wet & has to be layered after it dries. It can build lashes pretty nicely, but I find it takes a while. It tends to smudge on me & transfer. Not the best out of all the Clinique mascaras, but not the worst either.

on 4/18/2004 12:22:00 PM

I really like this mascara. My only gripe is that the wand gets too much mascara on it so I end up wiping a lot off to avoid clumps.

on 4/14/2004 1:09:00 PM

Nice!! Light & gentle texture, and yes - high impact!