BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 11/17/2003 5:12:00 PM

Just tried it a while back. Smooth silky texture and charming packaging - that's about all I can say about this pressed highlight without feeling deceived. On my PPP complexion, I was expecting a cute pink flush with a hint of shimmer. Instead it went on my skin as a sheer powder that had to be layered to get any pink at all. Also, the shimmer was anything but special and also had to be layered to have any effect. Myabe it was just my skin, maybe it was the little brush that came with it, I don't know. I was just let down with this.

on 11/16/2003 8:49:00 AM

The little fluffy pink brush picks up just enough of the product for a light dusting all over although I prefer to use it as a blush even though it's so subtle it doesn't even look like I've got blusher on! Great stuff on its own, all over my face or over another blush

on 11/13/2003 10:01:00 PM

I really like this. I got called vibrant the other day--woah, that's a first.
I wish it didn't come in a cardboard box..but it's worth it.

on 11/13/2003 4:20:00 PM

I love it. I just recently discovered Benefit and I'm glad I did. I now use Benetint, Eyebright, Hula, Highbeam, and Dandelion. I love the natural, healthy look the products give me. Dandelion is great. Smells nice, feels nice going on-I don't even know it's there. I love it! It gives me a light, natural, healthy blush. I will definitely buy this product again.

on 11/12/2003 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm not a big fan of powder blushes - til I found this. I love it -it is the new staple of my makeup bag. It creates a lovely, glow without looking made up. I throw it in my work makeup bag and after slaving away all day, I fluff some on. Voila! I look rested and ready for a night out, without looking like I made too much of an effort. It is a little spendy, but it lasts forever.

on 11/10/2003 3:49:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! The perfect daytime blusher (just get rid of the brush that comes with it!)

on 11/9/2003 10:33:00 AM

Another HG of mine.. I really like this combined with MAC Blushbaby.. It is just a great perk me up color.. a tad expensive..but all BeneFit products are like that..

on 11/9/2003 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

What a great addition to my blush collection =) This is the perfect soft pink. Great for PPPs! The packaging is so cute - just put a rubber band around it for travel.

This is my new HOly Grail blush!!! My old fav was Nars Blush in "orgasm". It is perfect. It gives a natural LIGHT pink flush. THe packaging is adorable, but the box tends to open in my purse. I wish it would like lock closed or soemthing.But Anway, I love this prodcut!

on 11/5/2003 9:58:00 PM

I love love this! I am very ppp and use this as blush as it makes me look feverish if I use it as an all over face highlighter but its perfect as a no brainer blush.. I just swipe some on and I know its going to look fine.. not be too much colour and no streaks...very good for blush spazzes like me.

Nice gentle pink colour! I like the smell and the package is cute.. the price however is insane but it seems to last forever I have been using it for over 5 months now and no dent yet!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products