April 20, 2014 | 1842 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2003 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Melia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This an excellent powder/blush depending on your skin type. it really makes yor skin glow with out having glitter. Very natural looking. The brush that comes with it works well and conviently fits inside. The only reason that this did not get a five from me is because the box is cardbord which prevents you from putting it into your purse (as it would get chewed up easily)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2003 1:54:00 PM More reviews by theglittergrrl

Wahhh! I'm so dissapointed that this didn't work for me :( Actually I take that back, it *did* work for me, but not like I had anticipated it would. Save your $26 and pick up a pan of Stila TuTu for the same effect.
To it's credit, the packaging is supremely cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2003 2:16:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a little box of magic. I love BeneFit but sometimes their products are more gimmicky than practical. THIS however, is a perfect product. I use it every day and people have commented on my *healthy glow*- swept over chin, cheeks and forehead it is very pretty. Previously I have found cheek colours give me spots but this is light and doesn't clog. I have fair skin and blond hair and find it is perfect for me- can't say whether it would suit darker complexions but I'm sure it's versatile. It is no-make-up-make-up. It sells out in five minutes too, so when you see it, buy it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2003 8:40:00 PM More reviews by sonicRED

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a decent product. If used all over your face, you do glow. I'm very pale and it just makes me look more awake & pretty. However, the cardboard packaging is a joke and it does tend to make me look a little too pink. I would love it if they made a more neutral color with the same amount of glow.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2003 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Spunky_Princess

This did absolutely nothing for me. I loved the cute box, but cardboard? Hello! Not durable! I also loved the light rose scent, but that's about it. It gave me no "glow" or rosiness...nothing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2003 3:16:00 AM More reviews by AddicTedtoMAC

This is so so. I wouldn't buy this, but I swapped for it, so I wouldn't mind swapping for it again if I had to. It's a light pink that adds a teeny bit of color to my face and sort of brightens it. Makes it look almost dolllike. However, I like a bit more color, so I have to use another blush in addition to this. Points off because it's too expensive. I say it's worth about $18 AT MOST. But really, it smells TERRIFIC!! Like Benefit Bathina.

*EDIT* I ending up swapping this away because it was too light and did nothing for me. I much prefer Stila Tutu blush or MAC Well Dressed for the baby doll pink look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2003 2:17:00 PM More reviews by alicecrybaby

Well,I feel like I'm the last person on Earth to review this product.:) What needs to be said first is that I love it. There are only a few blushes out there that do not make me look like a clown and Dandelion is definitely one of them. Very sheer pink light color perfect for spring/summer. I have two gripes with it:first the pricetag-a little pricey for a blush but seeing how I like it oh so much,perhaps it is reasonable. Second is the brush that comes with the original packaging- kind of hard to use,so I just use my normal full-sized brush. I use a little more on cheeks for color, and a light dusting on the forehead,nose,and chin for all-over shimmer.Overall a great product and I will probably repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2003 10:09:00 AM More reviews by smellslikeleaves

Meh. I was excited to try this on at Sephora, but it did not show up on me AT ALL. I'm pretty fair (Stila 30 watts, C/D) with yellow undertones, and my cheeks naturally have some pink color to them. I can't comment on how long this blush lasts because every time I looked in the mirror after application, my face looked naked! eeeeek. Too bad...I love the packaging and the product looked very pretty in the pan, a pale ballerina pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2003 12:12:00 AM More reviews by shiny_lips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited upon buying this. After using it however, I was a little dissapointed. The packaging is cute, the smell is wonderful, but its lacking a little pigment. It does not show up on my Asian skin AT ALL. However, i think it smells really good, and I already paid 26 bucks for it, so i still try to use it everyday.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2003 12:55:00 AM More reviews by PinkTomato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I too fell for the incredible hype in the mags, and just had to try this out. I was surprised that for the price, the box was pretty small! This imparts a nice rosy glow to the gold toned complexion I have, but Loreal makes a similar color that is more reasonable. This company has a habit of luring people in with their catchy packaging and product descriptions, bu t the products like this one are expensive! This will last a long time, but I will opt for a cheaper product like the Loreal pinky color when I run out of this.