August 27, 2014 | 1810 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 4:22:00 PM More reviews by santokie77

When reading raves for this product and wondering if this will work for you, please consider the coloring ofthe person it's coming from. I bought this product (and since has swapped it away), because I read a lot of reviews on this and thought the packaging was pretty.

This product did NOT work for me. It hardly showed up on my face and I didn't feel there was anything special about it to warrant the $26 price tag. But then again, a lot of Benefit's products are a let down. The only thing I did like was the brush it came with, but I swapped it away.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2003 12:44:00 AM More reviews by babycreepr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was lemming this for sooo long. When I finally got it, it didn't work too well for me. It didn't show much color, but it did make my face feel REALLY smooth and soft. I also like the cute little box:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2003 6:52:00 PM More reviews by jai1982

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

horrid packaging. so uncomfortable. however the product itself is not too shabby.i paid full price for this as soon as it came out (as i usually do ,i never get to save $$$) because of all the hype. i would buy this again if it was discounted or a sale or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2003 12:35:00 AM More reviews by SuperChick

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Everything about this product is cute and pretty! I really liked it. It leaves a wonderful, natural looking pinkish shade on cheeks and the product smells nice! Great product 0:)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 5:33:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did so want Benefit Dandelion to work for me. I am very fair with yellow undertones. The pigment in this product just was not enough for this to show up on me. What a disappointment! I am a fan of Benefit Cosmetics and will continue to sample their products as they come out. The stuff I love of theirs I love alot, the stuff that doesn't work - doesn't work at all for me. There is very little that falls in the middle. Their new powder blushes have been terrific for me. Dandelion was just not a good product for my particular skin color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2003 5:40:00 PM More reviews by annouck

Read all the hype, so thought I'd try it out, LOVE IT!! It really does brighten up my face. I also have used it over lipgloss, dusted over my eyelids... This is a multi-functional product. Only complaint is the packaging, the box just doesn't work in my makeup bag. A compact would be better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Belle_de_Jour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Use this if you want the faintest bit of glow, and don't even think about using the brush that comes with it. Use a regular blush brush and you'll achieve the results that everyone is talking about.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2003 6:53:00 PM More reviews by handoodo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a yellowish, olive colour and this really gives me a healthy glow. Before using this I used to use a Bourjois brightener which used to brighten my complexion but it would look like I was wearing makeup, with Benefit's Dandelion powder I don't look like I'm wearing any makeup - I just have a natural healthy glow! My only hang up is the box is a bit small and rather pricy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2003 9:47:00 AM More reviews by monlim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I usually am skeptical of highly hyped products so I hesitated in getting this. To my surprise, this has replaced my Bobbi Brown Pale Pink which I really liked. Lately, I've been feeling that the BB was a little too pink (getting more conservative with age??) and I was looking for an even more natural pink blush. I like this because it's not overly pink, has some mauve in it and shows up just right and glowy for me. I'm not very pale and this shows up on me, though I must state again I don't like an obvious blush, so some people who want more color would probably not like this. The packaging is cute but it really sucks - the cover is not tight so drops out ever so often. And I didn't even open that tiny, flimsy looking brush...

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2003 9:30:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl65

This was a must-buy after reading all the glowing reviews. But after trying it, I don't get the hype. I am light- to medium-skinned, and this is barely visible at all on me, even when I apply it pretty liberally. (I'm usually very conservative with the amount of blush I apply.) I so wanted to like this, but it simply does nothing for me and I won't buy it again. BeneFit continues to frustrate me with their mix of fantastic and horrendous products...a little consistency and reliability would be nice.