March 1, 2015 | 995 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3.4(1941 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by vanillabrownsuga

Great product. One coat and my lashes are curled, lengthened, and seperated. No need to curl afterwards. There's also a round style brush on the end so u can get the small lashes with no problem. They bristles are quite hard and plastic, so u have to be careful not to get to close to ur eyes. Other then that, I think I've switched brands. I used to use loreal voluminous million lashes and this tops that with one use. Very nice

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara wand is the bomb! It combs through and coats my lashes, giving volume and length. Does not clump or flake on me. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes either. It takes a little longer to remove than any other mascara I have used before. Am on my third tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by PlainSarah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to purchase this mascara at first because of it's hype. One day my intrigue got the best of me and I bought it. the first time I put it on. BAM!!! major volume and length. It didn't clump and it separates my lashes beautifully. The only gripe I have with this is...its hard to remove at night. Other than that it's a mascara that's worth a try, but may not be for everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 4:12:00 AM More reviews by x0gawjus0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have really short lashes, i went to the benefit counter to re purchase my bad gal eyeliner and she put this mascara on for me and straight away i knew i was buying it! It really lengthens my lashes and DOES NOT clump them what so ever, it actually looks like ive got really long eyelashes but ive got tiny ones! i love it! i think those who havent had the same experience probably arn't applying it correctly.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by kbrue082

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great mascara! I liked the lengthening this product gave my lashes. I love the staying power, my eyelashes look lovely all day. It is a hard product to remove though. The brush feels very synthetic and uncomfortable to use. Gives great results though!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by knh1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

So I bought this mascara in the travel size because I'm very particular about my mascaras. My lashes are long and dark (thankfully) so I look for mascaras that have a slight watery texture to make my lashes stand out and look voluminous. The texture of this was every thing that I was looking for and the brush was even pretty good. It defined my lashes and added some volume without any clumping. However, this mascara is by far the most difficult mascara to remove. It does not claim to be waterproof but it sure seems like it. When I try and wash it off in the shower, it literally sticks to my lashes and under my eyes. It's a very weird feeling that I've never had with any other mascaras. Even when I get out of the shower and try to remove it, it's difficult. Don't get me wrong, it's a great mascara and does everything it's supposed to do, but it is hell trying to get this stuff off. Thankfully I only got the small size so I don't feel horribly bad about spending the money, but it's definitely not worth it. Will not be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by missdeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG mascara! I've tried many different mascaras over the years, and this by far is my favourite.
Gives my lashes length and volume, doesn't clump or make my lashes look spidery. Easy to wipe off too.
Love the packaging, I also got a free travel sized mascara with it too, i've been using it for a good while now and its still going strong, haven't even touched the full sized yet and i wear it everyday!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by shamima

this is a great mascara! i have repurchased it a couple of times, since it is cheaper than ysl fux cils and diorshow and it works almost as well as them on my eyelashes. however now that i am on a budget, i am heading back to my always reliable cover girl lash exact

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by rosymel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I will not be buying this mascara again--it was very disappointing, especially given the price. Basically it clumped up and made it look like I had four giant eyelashes. Even combing out my lashes didn't help. NOT impressed. I have no idea if it was the formula or the strange rubbery wand with little spikes on it, but I suspect it was a combination of both.

I usually like Benefit products a lot, despite their price, but this one...no way.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by malissakb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this mascara. Gets my lashes long and coated, in one coat, with no clumps. Even though it doesn't say it is waterproof, you will need a eye makeup remover to get it off. It doesn't budge. No fragrance, so it is good for sensitive eyes. It does make my lashes look like they're fake, but....they're real!