BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N¬į 05827/N

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

ok there was a lot of hype about this product, I saw plenty of people calling it the best mascara they ever owned, so after months of debating it with myself I eventually got it for about £18, was it worth it?, no, well not really anyway. The mascara isn't bad at all but it certainly was not worth what I paid for it, I first tried it over the top of the 17 ''peep show'' mascara I was wearing at the time and was fairly impressed. I next tried it on my bare lashes and was rather disappointed, the formula was a bit too thick and the brush glued my lashes together in unflattering clumps. The first coat I put on looked fairly good but after the second my lashes looked like spider legs, so unless thatís the look you are going for I wouldnít really bother. It did, however give my lashes a decent length and enough of a curl to pass for a night out, after application it was quite smudgy and after a while I did see the odd tell-tale black flake around my eyes showing that it didnít live up to its long lasting claim, but not excessively so. Itís not bad, but believe me, you can get better mascara for much less.

I loved almost everything about this mascara. The brush is FANTASTIC. the formula is pretty nice for length & volume as well EXCEPT that it smudges a lot. Once they figure out a waterproof formula that performs the same way, I'll buy it again. For now, I stick to tubing mascaras.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so I bought this as an impulse buy at sephora mainly because I wanted to see what all the hype is about. I bought the mini version cause their is no way I would spend $30 on a mascara.... Money doesn't come out my butt lol. But I can honestly say this mascara is amazing!! Believe the hype! It is very volumizing and it lengthens and separates like a dream! It is very sticky on your lashes if your like me and love to pick at your lashes and it does dry quite fast. I wouldn't repurchase just because I'm sure there are drugstore mascaras that work just as great ( loreal telescopic for me ) and I'm not one to drop $30 on a mascara. I love my eyelashes but not that much !

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Super sexy mascara! The magic is in the wand (rubber bristles & ball at the tip). You're suppose to use it horizontally and vertically to really get the most out of the product. Pair this bad boy up with BADGal lash and you'll have the best lashes in town, seriously. Best combo ever. I also use the Dior Show Maximizer or whatever it's called (white tube) as a primer. Try it!

I bought a mini, to see what all the fuss was about.
Usually I just buy drug store mascaras because I can't justify the price for something I'm going to throw out in a month or two.
I love this mascara it gives great length and volume and I haven't had anything that has given me such dramatic results.
Pros:
-Great length and volume
-Doesn't smudge (but it hasn't been humid or hot yet here)
-Doesn't flake
Cons:
-Can get clumpy
-Hard to take off

I wish I could say I enjoyed this mascara because the people I see talk about it really do love it! But it just did not work out. The formula left my lashes feeling heavy and they looked too thick for my liking. The brush looked very appealing and I was excited for it, however, it pokes at my tight line too much.

I got this as a Sephora birthday gift. I was expecting it to be a really good quality, dramatic mascara, but it is awful. I've never had spidery lashes like I do with They're Real, and attempting to brush them out doesn't help. And it flakes all over my face and doesn't stay put but is very hard to remove.
I've tried this with and without primer and hated it either way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I love this mascara but it hates me.
Twice now I've bought this mascara and twice I've broken out with not one but multiple stys (at the same time) in my eyes. I finally made the connection with the second tube.

If this product does NOT cause you any irritations, it is amazing!
I love the colour, VERY inky black. Makes my lashes looks so thick and long. The brush is really good at grabbing tiny lashes which I have. And I normally have problems with mascara smudging, but this one held up better than most I've used.

So Would I buy it again? No, they stys aren't worth it.
But if I didn't get stys, I'd buy it again and again!

Even though I technically didn't purchase this, I would NOT buy it. I received it as a birthday gift from Sephora and I was really excited to try a high-end mascara, especially hearing so many things about the Benefit brand. Boy was I disappointed! The brush grabbed too much product, first off. Each time I've applied it, the brush has touched against my eyeball and it HURT. Not only that, I felt like it was "detangling" my lashes, and not it a good way! It tugged and pulled at the poor lashes and while I was applying it, all that came out were clumps. Other than the clumps, it didn't thicken my lashes (which is what I look for in a mascara), it did not curl, volumize, or lengthen them. Overall a terrible terrible product. The only thing I liked was the packaging. I do NOT recommend this to ANYONE. Ever.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara was good in the sense that it lengthened, volumized, and curled, but I do not think that it is any better than most mascaras I have used. The only thing that will prevent my from buying this again is the brush. Maybe it's because I got the mini tube as a birthday gift from Sephora, but the brush was hard and it kind of hurt my eyes when I put it on. I felt like I was dragging it on with a lot of pressure. Weird.

Popular Mascaras