Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 4/1/2011 7:45:00 PM

OMG I LOVE THIS! It was only $7 CAD (Walmart) which is so cheap compared to other Canadian drug stores, and it's pretty much the same price, you can get it for in the US. I got this in 225, but it was a little too dark, and had too many red undertones. I like the natural feel and look on my skin, and it's really lightweight and breathable. The coverage is light to medium-buildable coverage. It has a nice smell compared to other foundations, because it doesn't smell like makeup, it smells like a nice soft creamy, kind of moisturizer, which I think is really nice. If you plan on buying this be sure to test it out first. There were no testers at Walmart unfortunately. I tested it out at a different drugstore previously, but forgot the shade :(.
EDIT: This foundation wears horribly!! it simply melts off after maybe 3 hours. whenever I go to remove my makeup when I go home, I always look at the cotton pad and ask myself "where did the foundation go?". This is also extremely slick and oily, despite the fact of it being oil free. Definitely has a dewy finish, oily skin beware. I'm definitely going to steer clear of this in the future. currently loving rimmel lasting finish.

on 3/31/2011 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is by far my favorite foundation! Its not cakey and thick. You can't really tell im even wearing it but it still has the coverage i need.

on 3/30/2011 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love Love Love this ! I absolutely love this foundation ! It is so light. Feels like I'm wearing no makeup ! I have dry skin so I don't see it working for oily skin at all. Skin looks so dewy ! For 649 I'm grabbing my self a couple extra bottles ! :)

on 3/29/2011 1:01:00 AM

never dreaming i would like this stuff, i bought it. And I do like it. And that is saying someone who has always worn heavy matte foundation. This is light and blendable and is just real user friendly. my skin is pretty good (i.m 47 so there is some fine wrinkles) but it does not settling in the creases.

what i like the most is it is foundation for when your in a hurry. Its blendability is fab so you can just dot it with fingers and go. Maybu a light primer underneath would be better also. i use both on and off.

You really have to have pretty good skin to start or use a good stand on its own concealor before you apply this foundation.

i like this alot!

on 3/28/2011 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The only thing about this product that Fit Me, was the shade. The shade selection for this product line is undoubtedly excellent, however the quality of this foundation is questionable. I suppose I should not have expected too much from a $10 foundation, but a girl can Dream.

PROS: (1) Smooth and easy application. (2) Does not accentuate dry spots. (3) dewy finish. (4) Evens out complexion. (5) Perfect match- rare for my pale complexion with warm yellow undertones.

CONS: (1) Cannot layer this foundation otherwise it will appear cakey. (2) Appears oily after 3-4 hours of wear. (3) Post removing this foundation, my skin continued to produce excess oil. (4) Foundation made my skin break out after 5 days of wear. (5) Accentuates lines, after a few hours, foundation creases wear lines are present- for example my foundation would crack after a few hours in areas such as around my mouth or just under my eyes where I smile. (6) Pump would be preferable to prevent oxygen from oxidizing the foundation over time, and keeping it hygienic.

Overall this product is probably ideal for those who have great skin (not acne prone) who are just looking to achieve an even complexion. Albeit a tinted moisturizer would probably be just as effective, if not, better.

Happy Shopping!

on 3/28/2011 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this foundation! Had my fair share of liquid foundations that I have only used once or twice due to them being too heavy, caking, not enough coverage, etc..
I honestly wasn't expecting the product to be this good. Coverage is alright if you have no major imperfections; it's enough to hide minor ones. It goes on light and I can barely feel it in my skin unlike some higher end liquid foundations and after a few hours it still looked just as good as when I first applied it. The packaging isn't that great however; I have a tendency to pour too much of the product. This would definitely replace my mineral foundation for everyday use.

on 3/28/2011 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried just about all of the foundations you can think of out there, from high end to low end brands. I love this foundation because it truly does what it claims. It provides fresh, natural coverage without being cakey, drying or oily. This product will enhance your skin, not mask it! I'm an nc30-nc35 in most Mac foundations and powders and 310 suits me perfectly! I will probably switch to 315 in the summer when I'm super tanned. I would recommend this foundation to almost everybody, except those with oily skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and usually cannot wear foundation or powders very long. This product has exceeded my expectations though. I have been using this foundation for a week and no breakouts or irritation!

on 3/28/2011 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like this foundation. It is def not full coverage but if looks nice and satiny. Not for me though because I have oily skin, however, this looks nice on dry skin.

on 3/28/2011 1:22:00 AM

I have dry skin and this product, after 2 hours or so after application, made my skin so oily! AND it practically melted off, i don't recommend at all, I would recommand maybelline dream mousse liquid foundation instead.

on 3/26/2011 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really great foundation. What I like best is the consistency; it is very thin but provides a build able coverage and seems to blend directly into the skin like a moisturizer. The finish is rather dewy and I prefer more matte so I set with MAC Prep and Prime Finishing Powder which helps it last for the day. It doesn't appear to be breaking out my skin yet (I've only used it for a week).

Skip this if you have problematic or oily skin because it does not offer much coverage and does have a dewy finish.

I am a NC20 and wear shade 120.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu