December 22, 2014 | 1692 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation (Dewy + Smooth)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by swtxos

This is an okay foundation, but I wouldn't buy it again for the following reasons:

1) It only provides light coverage on first application. If you double up then it provides medium coverage. I haven't tried a third layer, but that would defeat the purpose of it being natural feeling foundation.
2) 4 hours after application, my face looks like I haven't worn any foundation at all. I work in a busy office setting and hate to retouch my makeup, let alone re-apply foundation.
3) No pump.

Fit Me does have features that make it a fair foundation for weekend use:

1) The dewy finish looks incredibly natural and healthy. I really like how it makes my skin look youthful and radiant as skin should. I wouldn't mind wearing this foundation on easy going days.
2) The shade 210 Sandy Beige sits well on my skin and is very easy to blend.

I would not repurchase this product because I think Maybelline Superstay lasts longer on the skin and provides better coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by brittanygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought the bottle was going to be bigger, but it's a cute size. I'm NC20 and got 120, matches pretty well. I like the feel of this, it's very light. I have some redness and acne and it doesn't cover up that much. I usually have to put the foundation on and go back over with concealer to make sure it's covered. I have dry skin, so it lasts all day with me. It looks very natural and the coverage is light-medium.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by valt023

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I buy foundation for the coverage, and this product did not do the trick...at all! It just kind of glided over my face, not covering any marks at all. It just made me a little more tan and oilier, that's it. If you're looking for coverage, I would not invest in this! I wish I knew about these reviews before all the products I've wasted money on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by MzSiStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation as it does wonders for dry skin. If you have oily you shouldn't even waste your time with this. I find this to be super moisturizing, blendable and the finish is very dewy. Initially I bought this in 320 which is an almost perfect match for my skin. It's a hair too dark for me so I went back and got 310. Now I mix the two together and it's perfect. I don't mind because I always mix my foundations together regardless of the brand. Maybelline FIT is light to medium coverage which I like because I have relatively clear skin with no scars or acne. I use this to even out my skin tone. At my riteaid they are $8.11 each which to me is a great price for drugstore foundation. The packaging is really cute but it would be that much better with a pump! & to me the fragrance is quite light and pleasant. Overall I would absolutely buy this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by SlowRnB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, I am a high end product junkie. Only because of my hinderance of extra spending money due to college tuition did I decide to mozy into the drugstore to get a budget friendly version of my beloved GA Luminous Silk foundation. I bought Fit Me due to reviews and raves on the boards and I am not disappointed. The bottle looks so chic next to my other HE foundations and the color 220 is such a perfect match for my NC30 light/medium olive skin. Just like GA LSF, Fit Me is light, silky, and has a light/medium dewy coverage. It smells a little like roses and it glides on so smooth. I have dry skin and my skin loves this. No flaking, looking cakey or dry with the formula of this foundation. Oily skin people may not like this formula, also those who are looking for more coverage may want to look elsewhere. If you just want a foundation to even out your skintone and have it look a bit better then before, then go run out to try Fit Me! Only $6.99 a bottle which is SO much more reasonable then the recent $15 drugstore foundations brands have been trying to crank out. I hope Maybelline keeps this one around for a bit. This is quickly coming to be my fave winter/spring foundation for SUCH a fraction of the cost.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by cilla2229

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'll admit it, what first sold me on this foundation was it's bottle appearance. Cool & chic. :)
I am the type of person who loves trying new products & switch around from brand to brand to brand like an unfaithful girlfriend... (ha ha)
The second reason I was sold was the price. At only $8.99 with a Buy one Get One 1/2 off sale I also purchased the coordinating powder. The shade was perfect & the consistency just right for build-able coverage. It's light & thin. NOTE: Not a product for those who like full, heavy coverage.
All in all a Great product in some Great packaging!! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

When this first came out I remember quickly swatching it and not caring for the result seeing as it seemed too pink. However after hearing people say that it is pretty good for dry skin like mine, I figured I'd give it another shot. I swatched a few more to find my shade (130). I actually really, really like this. First of all, it smells decadent..very rosy. The packaging is sooo nice, this doesn't LOOK like drugstore foundation at all! The foundation itself covers but is sheer, and the formula is not the least bit drying. I apply with my fingers to get the most natural look. All in all, this looks and feels like a HE foundation but is a steal at around $8. Will be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by xomakeup

I dislike this foundation so much. Its not heavy duty like I thought it would be and it makes my oily skin even oilier. Plus it's way too luquidy. I would only recommend this for people with dry skin and average skin. Definitely not for acne prone skin or oily faces.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by LIZZYCALVILLO

I love this foundation!!! I have a bunch of foundations in my drawer none of them match my skin. This one does and I love the dewy finish it gives me I think mine is in the color 320, not sure. I also bought the matching powder too. I like it but i think I like it better with my MSF from MAC. Its very light weihgt and it is sheer but that is perfect for me because I can always use concealer. I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by grnidlady56

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I was not planning on buying foundation while shopping in Walmart, but something about the bottle and name sucked me in. I don't buy drugstore foundation anymore because I have never found one that doesn't turn orange or look horrible when applied. I am so glad I bought this. I love this foundation. It is not a full coverage, but with a concealer it is perfect. It gives a beautiful finish and it goes on like silk. I have paid $70.00 for foundations and haven't been as happy with them. I bought #115 and it blended perfectly with my skin. I will definitely buy this again!