September 1, 2014 | 2094 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by NataliePRMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent product. It gives your face a nice glow but the only thing is that it's a bit pricey. I could find a better highlight with an ELF product. It's no use of spending your money on. It's just of waste of space , money , and time,
Hopefully this helped
xoxo
NataliePRMakeup

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Selene2013

Not so special... Im sick of the marketing hype

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by xsamanthaashley

The finish that the high beam gives is a subtle glow that does make your face look chalky or enlarge your pores. Personally I've not had the best experience with powder highlighters and hence have gravitated towards liquid ones. For those of you who are on the hunt for a good highlighter thats easy to take on the go, I highly recommend giving this a go!

Come have a read on our blog!

Samantha & Ashley

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by crysta656

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wanted to LOVE this product, but I just didn't. I used it perfectly, even went back to Sephora to have them show me how to use it, but it barely showed up on my skin at all. It could be because I am so fair, but it really didn't work.
For now it will get shelved and maybe when I darken up over the summer I will try again.
I did however really love the packaging and the consistency.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this! It brightens up skin loads! If you are looking for concealer or any type of brightening product this works amazingly even though it doesn't say so. It highlights your cheek bones and makes you look refreshed and like your skin is alive! It gives a lovely glow! It is a gorgeous satiny pink colour. I usually wouldn't go near any blush because I already have rosy cheeks so I would use concealer to cover my redness. But this does not give a redness like blush because of it's satinyness. I think it is better than moon beam and I was told this by someone who works at benefit. Completely worth the price. Love it its a miracle worker!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this so much, looks great on lots of skin tones. My mom (who is very tan, and I am very pale) made fun of me when I shelled out $30 for this, but then she used it and fell in love. Totally worth the money~

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

OVERRATED. not a bad highlighter, but this still just sits in my drawer. Annoying to apply and blend & there are much better highlighters out there. Although, this is not a bad product, I just don't love it for that price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by dempsterstreet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OK, I didn't believe all the "it's supermodel in a bottle!!" hype. All the reviews that said High Beam was like light you could paint with. Yeah, right.

Well, it actually is. This stuff is fantastic. It's easy to apply, the colour is beautiful (if girl unicorns painted their nails it would be this colour :-)) It makes a HUGE difference to my general look. Just a few dabs - well blended - really give an extra shot of "Wake Up" juice to your makeup. It really is like painting dabs of light onto your face.
I use: three dots along cheekbones; two dots along bridge of nose; one dot under the high point of each eyebrow, and one tiny dot each at the inner corner of each eye. Then, blend, blend, blend... A little goes a long way, you really only need a few dots, so the bottle should last for ages.

The silvery/pinky tone suits me really well - I normally struggle to find concealers & highlighters that aren't too yellow-toned for me.
The only minus I can think of is the fiddly bottle: it's quite a nice design, but the brush is unwieldy, and also too short to reach down to the absolute bottom - when I get that far, I imagine I'll have to find a way to get the rest out! I think a pot of some kind would be better.
Oh, and a tiny size for travelling would be nice, too....

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Mrsnaz

Gives a lovely pinky highlighted sheen when dotted over cheekbones and blended in. Has a glowy effect. Really brightens the the whole face and makes it look gorge!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by voxpop

The most amazing thing I found about this product was that you need so little that it seems to last forever. I love it on both my cheeks and my eyes and as long as it's not overdone it looks great. I've tested out their other highlighters and cheek tint products but this is my favorite. Also when I'm super tired, mixing a dot in with my foundation works wonders. The only reason I took off packaging marks is because I found the brush kind of useless, I think I would prefer a paddle.