July 28, 2014 | 1906 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by hybiscuskiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you can afford this product, I'd indulge in it! It's not a miracle worker, but I think it nicely evens out skin tone and texture, especially in the mornings when I'm a bit puffy and ruddy. It's just that extra "something that I can't quit put my finger on" when looking at my skin after. It seems healthier, glowy and smoother without being obvious. It feels like it's balancing out my skin's moisture as well without leaving any residue or filmy feeling. I will say that it seems most effective when you first start using it vs long term...I think your skin gets used to it and it's less effective, so I periodically take breaks from it and use other products like the toner or the serum. Pricey, but definitely an indulgence!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by hlnren

I recieved a sample from my friend.
I must say this product is amazing! It makes my skin clean and clear after each wash. The result is very noticeble!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by wentan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Seeing all the beautiful faces on TV & magazines intrigued me to try this treatment essence. Unfortunately, it failed me terribly. Even after iaving a 2nd bottle another try... I'm truly disappointed. I dont see any improvement in my skin tone nor in the suppleness of my skin. My skin is still oily on the T-zone & dry on the cheeks.

NOPE, will never buy it again. The two bottle I bought was more than enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by canyonbreeze

I used this for ficial mask the first three weeks I got it, and it did improved the skin tone, accelerated the healing process. Now I'm using it just as toner, and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by stl

I was a bit hesitant to try this, because of mixed reviews here. I am glad I did at last. I use this as a toner, or sometimes after toner, by patting this directly to my face. I absolutely love how my skin is instantly smooth and soft. It does hydrate my skin and sometimes when it's too hot I will skip moisturising. I've noticed that my skin is lighter and acne pigmentation (marks of the bygone acne) are not as visible anymore. Also it definately made my skin less oily, but not drying. I've been using it for 3 weeks and so far my skin has not broken out. I will update if anything happens.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by mikky2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can honestly say that this product changed my life! When I hit my 30's, my skin and hair changed a lot. All of a sudden my drug store brands seemed useless.
A couple weeks after having my child, we moved to an extremely dry climate...and my face went crazy. I had terrible acne and nothing would help. I saw a dermatologist but 6 months after using perscription, the acne came back.
Years prior a friend gave me the signs treatment eye masks, and it was like a miracle....so I figured, why not!
With in days my skin cleared up and the natural glow I once had in my 20's came back. I was so happy that I purchased their skin signature cream, which was also great. I still get the occasional pre period pimple but now I only get 2 or 3 rather than 15...plus they are half the size. When I feel those coming on I also use the treatment mask and it really helps with the clear up time.
This line is expensive, but I have found it is worth every penny. Unless my body goes through another drastic change, I will never stop using this amazing line.
Update:
I am still 100% in love with the entire SK II line. I just wanted to share a website I discovered. beautykat.com has sample sizes for purchase. Given that this line is so expensive, it's a nice option to buy a smaller size to try out.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2011 6:39:00 AM More reviews by freddy1

The facial treatment mask did made my skin look the best it ever has andvi was told that the this product is the same thing in essence form so I decided to give it a go.

I don't have sensitive skin. It's practically flawless beside the occasional pimple and I've never had any problem with it.

The first day I put this on my skin felt really itchy and irritated, but I'd heard about the 'purging' process and decided to persist. The irritation wasn't so bad after that, but the skin around my nose and mouth has become dry, red and bumpy. I haven't even noticed a great change to my skin like I did with the mask. After almost two weeks I think I'm going to give up and go back to the cellumination mask in treatment and the mask.

Disappointed :(

EDIT: It definately was this product that was casing the irritation. I don;t know what ingredient it could be. I've heard that the pitera yeast can cause irratations, but it can;t be that because it's in the cellumination aswell, which i use There are a few essence-related bumps/redness left, but my skin is looking nice again only a few days later :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by rucci80

It does clear up the skin texture and visually enhances clarity for my combo skin.
Its like a toner before u moisturise and I feel it absorbs quick and doesn't leave a sticky residue.
Cons is that it's very expensive and the smell isn't pleasant. Colour will turn yellower as it oxidizes.
Pros is that it did visually enhance my skins luminosity and texture and helped even out dry cheeks.
Will only re purchase if it comes with gift with purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by sumyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't use this frequent enough to comment about its long term effect. This is because initially when I first use it, it will be all right but there's no difference in my skin - no eradiction of pimples, no lightening of scars, no moisturising effect. After several days or a week, my skin feels as though it has been "thinned" by the bottle of foul stuff. My face feels tighter after washing my face and slapping on moisturiser only works for sometimes so nowadays, I use SKII FTE whenever I feel like it and that I don't use it for over a week.

Update: I tried to use it once every other day because this bottle is so expensive and I just want to use it up.

However, as days passed, my skin became more sensitive. It turned slightly red and stings sometimes when I put my moisturiser on. I have since stopped using because it is too harsh on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

I didn't really know what to expect from this product. I tend to put this on like a toner with my hands. I pat it on my face. It sinks into my skin really quickly. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I then put whatever product i want over the top. Either one of my serums or moistuirzer. When I wash my face the next day my skin look clear, feels smooth and just looks 'fresher'. After i started using this i got compliments from people saying my skin was looking really glowy and healthy, without makeup on. usually anything with fragrance in it is a big no no for me. but my skin seems to handle this. This is definitely a keeper for me. It is expensive but you can buy tester sizes online, so maybe try that first. This is a perfect product for me. Highly recommend it!