September 18, 2014 | 1783 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Sianxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this drug store product. It is originally around $18 but I brought it on sale at price line for $13. This is hands down the best mascara I have ever used. It separates the lashes, makes them look longer and wider. You only need to apply it once to last the whole day. It never irritates or runs down on your face. I do suggest the water proof version than the normal version.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by cristina3553

I really like this product I get a lot of compliments from men and women. I've noticed when I apply it in the morning it's good it all day doesn't flake but if I add another coat before I go out for the evening it looks a little better, more defined.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by criticize

I seem to hate this mascara, along with every other lash blast genre such as the fusion. It does nothing for my lashes, and I've attempted both waterproof and non waterproof formulas. It makes my lashes droop after about 2 seconds of applying it, even if I curl my lashes drastically before applying. I gave it to my mom and she claimed it did the exact same thing to her.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ErinNikole

Nothing to special about this mascara. I really wish it "blasted" my lashes more. I know the purple version of this worked a little better. If your looking for a natural yet bold, blasted eye lashes I HIGHLY SUGGEST Younique's 3D Fiber Lashes. Amazing Product! You can buy it at:

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

This mascara is ok. I really enjoy the formula, it's not to wet or dry which is nice. I think it holds a curl really well and it doesn't smudge or flake. I don't think it gives incredible volume or length, I think its average. I have long lashes but I am always looking for a bit more volume and this didn't do either to a point where I would repurchase it. I think this mascara is a hit and miss for some people! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ive use so many mascaras throughout the years and this one I have bought over and over a few times... It comes off easy and does not clump up when applying

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by ayevalen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I needed an hg mascara and I saw a lot of good reviews about it so one day I purchased one. To be real, I really don't get why people love this mascara. This does not work on my Asian lashes. I need more drama. It's almost like benefit bad gal mascara but better thickness, either way, both do nothing to my lashes. The big brush also pokes my eyes sometime and the stiff and pointy bristle makes it really hurt compared to other brushes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by tiredofbs

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is everything I hate about a mascara. It clumps, it flakes and in less than 8 hours of wear left me with major raccoon eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

works great!
but if you have asian lashes like me
you have to be careful on how mch product you apply.

after 2 coats i wouldnt go over because it tends to get a bit clumpy and ur lashes are just too long haha!
but if you are careful, it gives u GREAT length and GREAT volume

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

OMG!!!! I love this stuff!!! I have tried almost every mascara out there and this stuff is awesome! Way better than the 25.00 dollar mascaras. So easy to apply and does not clump or flake! Makes my lashed long and soft! My co worker told me about this mascara and it took me a while beacause I was thinking there is no way this Cover Girl mascara could be any good but she was right it is the best!!!! Give it a try you may love it like the rest of us!!