October 25, 2014 | 1742 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Shelby3387

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is my all time favorite mascara!!! I've tried high end ones but i'll always go back to this one!

pros:
makes my lashes look super long after about 3 coats
nice packaging
cheap

cons:
none!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mrsmacc

I love this mascara. I tried it the first time maybe two years ago? I can't remember, it was when it first came out. Anyway, I fell in love with it and repurchased it for a year straight (probably 20+tubes) then I kinda forgot about it and have been trying all kinds of new mascara a and haven't found one I love. I think I'll go back and buy another of these and fall in love all over again :) awesome product! It holds curl, never clumps, and separates and adds volume. Perfect if you already have medium to long lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara so much, I have asian lashes so I have a hard time finding mascaras that hold a curl but I tried this mascara in waterproof and now I'm on my 7th tube and have been using it for a year without trying any other mascara (I don't follow the 3 month rule). This mascara is extremely long wearing, doesn't clump, doesn't come off in water and most importantly, holds a curl. I also love how you can build up the volume of the mascara without it looking bad. I have 3 friends who tried this mascara and have fallen in love with it, I will definitely re-buy this mascara over and over again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by rubie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My first time trying a Covergirl product, and what a huge fail! When I first applied it, I was impressed in terms of lengthening and volumizing. But as the day went on, I realized my eyelashes were starting to fall out! I gave it the benefit of the doubt, and tried it again the next day. But sure enough, the same thing happened again, so it went straight into the trash. What use would I have for a mascara that makes me lose my eyelashes? :( I probably won't be trying CG products again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Sianxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this drug store product. It is originally around $18 but I brought it on sale at price line for $13. This is hands down the best mascara I have ever used. It separates the lashes, makes them look longer and wider. You only need to apply it once to last the whole day. It never irritates or runs down on your face. I do suggest the water proof version than the normal version.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by cristina3553

I really like this product I get a lot of compliments from men and women. I've noticed when I apply it in the morning it's good it all day doesn't flake but if I add another coat before I go out for the evening it looks a little better, more defined.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by criticize

I seem to hate this mascara, along with every other lash blast genre such as the fusion. It does nothing for my lashes, and I've attempted both waterproof and non waterproof formulas. It makes my lashes droop after about 2 seconds of applying it, even if I curl my lashes drastically before applying. I gave it to my mom and she claimed it did the exact same thing to her.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ErinNikole

Nothing to special about this mascara. I really wish it "blasted" my lashes more. I know the purple version of this worked a little better. If your looking for a natural yet bold, blasted eye lashes I HIGHLY SUGGEST Younique's 3D Fiber Lashes. Amazing Product! You can buy it at:

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

This mascara is ok. I really enjoy the formula, it's not to wet or dry which is nice. I think it holds a curl really well and it doesn't smudge or flake. I don't think it gives incredible volume or length, I think its average. I have long lashes but I am always looking for a bit more volume and this didn't do either to a point where I would repurchase it. I think this mascara is a hit and miss for some people! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ive use so many mascaras throughout the years and this one I have bought over and over a few times... It comes off easy and does not clump up when applying