Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 10/2/2013 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I know a lot of people love Lash Blast, but it isn't my thing. I really don't like the brush - the fat plastic spiky kind. I prefer the old school style brushes :)

This mascara did a decent job of adding some volume (but not dramatic). It didn't add any length for me. It started clumping after a couple of coats. I didn't have any problems with smudging or flaking.

I like other mascaras better, but this isn't bad.

on 10/1/2013 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Worst mascara ever. Honestly, it doesn't even deserve 1 lippie (from me anyways - other people tend to love this stuff) I however had a completely negative experience. First off, the packaging totally sucks. Am I the only one that finds it awkward to use? It's slippery and bulky .. and I found it so hard to use. Second, brush is terrible. Mainly because I am a fan of the regular mascara wand bristles, not plastic. And third the formula just didn't live up to it's hype. It didn't hold the curl from my curler, it was really thick and took forever to dry, and my lashes were straight as an arrow. So disappointing. I will never buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't like the brush on this product, I find this mascara to wet.. I do not like it at all and I would not purchase it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG product. I've been using it for years, and every now and then will try a different mascara just to see if I'm missing out on anything. Nope, this is THE mascara.
I use it every day, sometimes twice a day and a tube lasts me about 6 months, I actually prefer it after a month or so when it dries out a tiny bit - gives me more dramatic lashes. It's a great texture, the brush is perfect and it definitely separates and lengthens. I have pretty average lashes and I usually just slap on one coat in the morning, it hardly smudges, is easy to apply, and is easy to wash off.
To make it look really dramatic and like I've got falsies on I do need to curl my lashes and apply several coats, but I only do that on New Years Eve because honestly who has the time.
All in all it's a great mascara for a great price, I have yet to find anything better.

Great mascara! Leaves my lashes super black, long and thick and it has a great price. The only thing i can complain is that Cover girl is not available in Europe so have to buy it online.

on 9/7/2013 3:53:00 PM

This is my favorite drugstore mascara at the moment. It gives me great volume and thickening while still looking natural. It literally fans out my lashes. It doesn't clump. It wears well and doesn't smudge or flake (!). Another huge plus for me is that it is EASY TO TAKE OFF. I also use Maybelline Falsies (purple tube), which is a huge pain to remove compared to this.

This is a dry formula but not so dry that it barely does anything. Holds a curl well. The only thing I don't like is I'm not a fan of the synthetic brushes that are everywhere now, they can be hard to work with and I prefer old-fashioned bristle brushes. This brush is also pretty large so you can't get to the inner lashes and define them in a precise way, it's more of a general one-swipe, thickening type thing. The tube is also weirdly shaped (angular) which can be annoying when using, but that is minor.

on 9/1/2013 5:02:00 PM

This is a pleasantly surprising mascara. The wand is fantastic - the bristles aren't long and spikey like They're Real by Benefit - they're small and spiky which makes it easy to brush through clumps. It also coats every single lash which is great too and the formula's not too dry, not too wet - it's really easy to build up a lot of volume. I usually wear 2 coats of this then 2 coats of Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black on top to give my eyes crazy length and volume.

on 8/24/2013 6:27:00 PM

I loved this mascara so much at first, the amount of volume you can get without any clumps was beautiful!
But after a little while I noticed everyday I would get raccoon eyes like you would not believe.

If it wasn't for that I would have never bought anything else :(

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Didn't believe the hype of this product! But got it at big lots for $3.50 and love it!

on 8/21/2013 11:49:00 AM

Works well on my lashes which are long but lack curl and volume. Holds curl OK but the volume is great. Knocked off a lippie due to the formula making my flashes feel crunch and not holding curl for long.

Popular Mascaras