December 20, 2014 | 1650 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by leigh78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great brush - bought this on Ebay recently as don't live in US. Had given up on my fluidlines - tried using MAC 266 and couldn't get a nice even line. This makes it effortless! Really recommend this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 2:09:00 AM More reviews by lovetoshop54

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This angled eyeliner brush is the best! Makes applying eyeliner a breeze.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by UnityDivides

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ideal for applying L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner. It gives me such a precise line and is amazing for achieving the coveted winged look. I clean it every other day with baby shampoo and it dries in a few hours. Wonderful brush. Sonia Kashuk is a genius.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by celesteakabeaddict

I like to wear eyeliner, but applying it has always been a bit of a challenge. That is until now, I love the slanted eye liner brush; makes applying liner a breeeeeeeze!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have two of these amazing brushes and omg, am i glad i found these. this makes applying fluid line so E.A.S.Y. ridiculously easy. it really is mistake proof, start by making the line thin and if you want it a bit thicker build it slowly.
completely in love with this brush <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by mdjmsj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first bent eyeliner brush, and I love it. Essential for applying liquid eyeliner. Gives a nice thin percise line. The bristles are nice and stiff. I prefer a stiff slanted brush for gel liners though, so I probably won't be using this for that. Still, one of the best brushes I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by jessybaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makes eyeliner application SOO easy. For a thin line I use short strokes with a little bit of pressure. To thicken the line up, I just add a bit more pressure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

OMG! I can't believe I waited this long to finally get a hold of this bad boy. I absolutely love my cream and gel liners but i rarely use them because I can't line straight no matter what brush I use. I used this one this morning and it really helps you achieve that nice cat eye. I LOVE IT! I own a couple of Sonia Kashuk products that are my HG's and I will def repurchase if I need to. Great brush and if you're having problems with cream and gel liners, try this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by rubii00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice brush! I use this with Stila's smudge pot and gives me the right precision I'm looking for--I usually go thinner towards the inner eye and thicker winged line towards the outer end and then line my bottom lid. I clean this with a mild soap. I tried doing this every night but kind of gave up on that due to my laziness. I now do it when I get a chance. And it was cheaper than I expected--$5 something at target. Sonia Kashuk's brushes are good overall!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by chelbellboo

nice brush, gives ya more control over your line. perfect length handle, over~all good quality brush, personally, i like the slant tip brush that avon puts out, same concept, but the tip is flat line of bristles more like a true eyeliner brush. the sonia kashuk is a circular whisp of bristles.