October 22, 2014 | 858 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by UnityDivides

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ideal for applying L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner. It gives me such a precise line and is amazing for achieving the coveted winged look. I clean it every other day with baby shampoo and it dries in a few hours. Wonderful brush. Sonia Kashuk is a genius.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by celesteakabeaddict

I like to wear eyeliner, but applying it has always been a bit of a challenge. That is until now, I love the slanted eye liner brush; makes applying liner a breeeeeeeze!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have two of these amazing brushes and omg, am i glad i found these. this makes applying fluid line so E.A.S.Y. ridiculously easy. it really is mistake proof, start by making the line thin and if you want it a bit thicker build it slowly.
completely in love with this brush <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by mdjmsj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first bent eyeliner brush, and I love it. Essential for applying liquid eyeliner. Gives a nice thin percise line. The bristles are nice and stiff. I prefer a stiff slanted brush for gel liners though, so I probably won't be using this for that. Still, one of the best brushes I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by jessybaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makes eyeliner application SOO easy. For a thin line I use short strokes with a little bit of pressure. To thicken the line up, I just add a bit more pressure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

OMG! I can't believe I waited this long to finally get a hold of this bad boy. I absolutely love my cream and gel liners but i rarely use them because I can't line straight no matter what brush I use. I used this one this morning and it really helps you achieve that nice cat eye. I LOVE IT! I own a couple of Sonia Kashuk products that are my HG's and I will def repurchase if I need to. Great brush and if you're having problems with cream and gel liners, try this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by rubii00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice brush! I use this with Stila's smudge pot and gives me the right precision I'm looking for--I usually go thinner towards the inner eye and thicker winged line towards the outer end and then line my bottom lid. I clean this with a mild soap. I tried doing this every night but kind of gave up on that due to my laziness. I now do it when I get a chance. And it was cheaper than I expected--$5 something at target. Sonia Kashuk's brushes are good overall!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by chelbellboo

nice brush, gives ya more control over your line. perfect length handle, over~all good quality brush, personally, i like the slant tip brush that avon puts out, same concept, but the tip is flat line of bristles more like a true eyeliner brush. the sonia kashuk is a circular whisp of bristles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by fancyxamy

this brush makes applying any gel/cream eyeliner a breeze. i had been using slanted brushes before and it was always kind of a guessing game as to how thick or thin the line would be and sometimes it would end up a little farther from the lashline than i intended.

with this brush you have complete control over both the thickness of the line and exactly where it is applied. it is also great for the waterline because it is so small and precise.

if you avoid gel or cream liners because you cant get the exact line you want or you feel like it always looks messy/uneven, youre probably using the wrong brush! try this one, you will be glad you did. im going to get them for all my liners, especially cause theyre only like $7!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Candiez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! Brushes does make a difference. I used to use a small eye angle brush to apply my gel eyeliner, and it was so much harder to control. The Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush is awesome! It gives me so much more control of how much product I use and the thickness of creating my eyeliner. I love this brush for my gel liner.